Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 5.15/10 184 reviews

Negri Electronics is a merchant member
    Negri Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Negri Electronics contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

"Sergio solves the problems quickly if you are mixed up. This is a place with good people and on time proper customer service. Delivery of the product is done within 72 hrs. This is like an extra bonus. Satisfaction is 100% as my problems are always solved here."

"I purchase all electronic products from Negri. Every time I visit it is a better experience. Their home delivery is for free. It is hard to believe. Sergio personally responded to all my questions. This is what you call top class customer service."

"I purchased LG D838 Red from Negri. Their services are satisfactory. At the time of purchasing phones this phone was suggested to me in such a manner that I was left with no other option than buying this only. I would love to purchase from here again. It is easy and convenient to use."

"I ordered a phone that was listed as "In Stock" but it took more than 2 weeks before it was even shipped.

After the first week I asked customer support for an estimate of when I would receive my phone but they couldn't give one, only that they had a "delay".

If there were any alternatives for me I would never have given Negri my money.

"I had few excellent and a few bad experiences on online shops. However, especially last week, I have achieved an exceptional and noticeable experience in an online shop. I had planned to buy my Samsung Note 3 for which I searched different shops, finally my friend told me about Negrielectronics. I was skeptic if they ship to India and will the warranty be covered.All my confusion was solved by the amazing staff of negrielectronics.com Finally i placed the order and received my Samsung note 3. I was really pleased with it, same color and specifications that I choose online. No delay, received the product on exact time and I was very really pleased with their customer support. Thanks, Negrielectronics."

"It is obviously tough to choose products at online shop. I faced few problems for my shopping in different shops online. For the mismanagement, the customers become confused and I was also confused with few websites, but Negrielectronics has a very noticeable arrangement on their website that helps to choose the exact product. I purchased my BlackBerry Z30 (Bell) from Negrielectronics, I was very pleased with their services. Their support team is much better than other shops. Received product on time, exact product that I selected – overall Negrielectronics is again selected for my next shopping."

"A few days ago, I received my Nokia Lumia 1020 from Negrielectronics. After reading the mixed reviews about negrielectronics i was really skeptical, but when the support guided me step by step all my worries were gone. I thought, it might take some time to reach me however I got the product before the expected date. The product was exactly as stated on their website (I have had very bad experiences with some of my shopping on different online shops). Overall, Awesome website, Keep up the good work guys."

"Is there any thing called Customer service,

I have placed an order, order #100078332 (placed on March 22, 2014 2:03:45 AM PDT), payment done through Amazon payments ID: 103-3696689-7620201, no response so far, I dont know what to do now. I have spent almost my one month salary... like a fool, that too after reading reviews on resellerratings and referred by few You tube channels like Pocketnow etc, dont know how most of you guys gave positive reviews..?

I just got one mail confirming my order, thats it,
I have called Negri care and left voice mail due to time zone difference (Im from India) no one bothered to contact me back, how do you call that customer care, who cares for customer,

sent mail to support@negrielectronics.com through their website,
got below response on 25th March 2014

At the moment your device is housed within our International Facility in Hong Kong. There has been some internal issues causing delays with our facility. As you may know these item typically ship within 24-48 business hours as stated in the product description. Of course this is not the case at the moment but again we are working to resolve this matter in order to fulfill your pending order. We currently can not confirm an exact ship date for your order, however we are doing our best to get your order shipped out as quickly as possible. Once your order is successfully shipped out, you will receive an email confirmation with your FedEx tracking number.

Its already 4th day and they say internal issues causing delays, they should have informed me the same before,

again I have called Negri care at#888-358-6358 on the next day (next night for me, I have to call them at 1.30 AM,they are not available at my day time and they sell devices worldwide..?)

Dont know the representative name, He took my order # and He helped me allot by just reading above mail, At the moment your device is housed within... bla bla

He also confirmed that there is no problem with stock at all, and they will be sending my shipment details soon...

I requested to give me an approximate date of shipping...atleast (Hes gonna disconnect my call if i ask for exact date it seems)He simply refused... We are sorry we cant promise you the approx time..

I have been confirmed again that they are going to ship my order soon...! and disconnected the call.

Now its 28th March 15:43 IST, writing this review waiting for their response... Im gonna call them again tonight lets see how far it goes... I dont want to cancel my order after all this happened to me so far..

Never got such weird experience with any online seller in my life. the worst service ever, I WARN YOU ALL NOT TO BUY AT NEGRI ELECTRONICS at least for International customers its not Your cup of Tea..

Had to end up with order cancellation.
bought new Note 3 from ebay, delivered on next day. fully satisfied.

"They have the worst customer service ever!!! I bought a phone and they hold my money for almost a week and they didn't even bother to contact me saying that they didn't have it in stock. I had to contact them because I never receive it and the solution they gave me is to cancel my order. How do you want to keep customers like this? Very POOR customer service, don't trust this company"

Rating 4/102/5

""TED: "Currently there is unfortunately a delay with our international facility that has caused this delay in your shipment.
We are doing our best to resolve this as soon as possible.
Once your unit ships we will contact you via email with your tracking details"

So this is a "regular" responding from NegriElectronics for the item which was "IN STOCK" but currently (as always) NOT IN STOCK and DELAY !
All my orders (3 orders in different time of the year) are accompanied by the same problems.

So my advice to you "buyer" if you DON't care about "constant" waiting time than Order your item from NegriElectronics. It's good and safe choice.

If you don't want to wait DO NOT ORDER FROM NEGRIELECTRONICS!
Promises as ships within 24-48 hours is frame (1 day shipping is not helps)
Doesn't matter if they say IN STOCK or OUT OF STOCK all this speculation and hype.

Best Regards
XDA-DEVELOPERS.

"I purchased a Surface Pro 2 from Negri Electronics last December. The unit I received was shipped from China, and the box contained no adapter that could be used in the US to charge it. There was no indication on the web site that the product they were selling was not intended for use in the US.

After my first email about this issue, they sent another adapter. Unfortunately, the new one was also unusable in the US.

Finally, one of their support people told me "The adapters you received are the correct devices available for this device. Given that this is an international model this device does not include a US wall charger."

I ended up having to buy an adapter separately, which ran $75, for an item which should have been included

"I have NEVER written a survey in reference to any on-line vendor since I had found most to be about the same. However, When I heard about NEGRI ELECTRONICS, I decided to give them a try. To my surprise, NEGRI'S staff, a Mr. Anthony and Mr. Ted are among the very best when it comes to customer service, patience and customer consideration. I have now made several purchases from negri electronics and have been very pleased with all of my purchases. I know as a customer I can at times be a nuisance calling for information and order status, but no matter how many times I called, I was treated with consideration, patience and most of all, customer respect. So unlike so many other on-line vendors, whats advertised is exactly what you get shipping turnover is unbelievably fast. I enjoy negri electronics so much that I left another on-line electronics vendor for them. Thank you so very much negri for being who and how you are, since I honestly feel you set standards so many others has yet to follow. "

"I would recommend making very sure to read all of the fine print in the return/restock policies prior to ordering from the retailer. After ordering a Galaxy S4 mini and using it for 2-3 days, I let them know within 5 days of receiving that I would return it because of lag issues with making calls. I tried resetting it a couple times (at their recommendation) and sent it back a few days after getting the RMA. I got hit with an 18% restock fee along with a $10 fee for the original "free shipping." I also paid $20 to return it with insurance. When I questioned the high fees for returning a problematic phone after using it for 2 days, the only response from the company was that it was consistent with the policies listed on the web site. I will never order another item from this retailer because of these policies and would strongly recommend that people order from a retailer that does not enforce ridiculous fees that include charging for the original free shipping after an item is returned. They may have the right to establish a policy, but we have the right not to shop there.

I am editing this after reviewing Ryan's comments about my original review. I am not going to get into an email chain with him about this device/return. Suffice it to say that I have an email that says that an 18% restock fee was assessed, that I am not certain whether I trust their technical team's assessment of my "real world" use of the phone, that I am not responsible for the delivery schedule for UPS and Ryan's other comments.

The final outcome is that Negri can charge their ridiculous return/restock/shipping policies as they choose. But they have lost the trust of someone who buys probably 10 electronic devices per year and has returned one item in the past twelve months.

It's too bad that it was this particularly item-that I really wanted-and. that I didn't read the fine print more carefully. Fool me once-shame on me. Fool me twice-ain't gonna happen.

modified review reply posted Jan-03-2014
Negri Electronics's Avatar
Negri Electronics, Negri Electronics rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and the opportunity to address this case. I need to begin by apologizing to the customer for the inconvenience experienced on the recent purchase from Negri Electronics. Also please know that we never want to assess any fees but they are assessed at times when we need to recover some of our costs.

It was stated that the customer experienced some issues with the device and opted for a return. The issue reported was that the device would "lag" when attempting to make a call and that it would take up to five seconds to initiate/connect the call. Our support team did advise how to troubleshoot the device as this is standard procedure we recommend prior to having an item returned. When our RMA team receives a device, an evaluation is completed to confirm any defects with the item. Our RMA team was unable to duplicate the issue reported in this case and therefore completed the return accordingly. I would like to explain in detail the breakdown of this return, just as our support team did via email sent to the customer. The device landed to the customer November 26, 2013 and an RMA request form was submitted on December 1, 2013. Our support team sent over the RMA form and details on how to return the device on December 3, 2013. According to the tracking details, the item was shipped back on December 9, 2013 and landed to our office on December 13, 2013. Total time out of the device is a little over two weeks. However you did contact us within 5 days as you stated. You stated our returns team assessed an 18% re-stocking fee as well as a $10 shipping fee. This information is incorrect. Keeping in mind our store policies located here http://negrielectronics.com/policies#2_2 the return was subject to a minimum of 18% re-stocking fee, but our returns department did not assess the full fee as outlined. According to our records, we assessed a 10% re-stocking fee and we did also charge the $10 original free shipping fee (for free shipping offered on original order). Our RMA department bases their fee assessment on the usage, overall condition and time out of the device. Your device was returned in good condition but with signs of usage nonetheless. This resulted in a 10% re-stocking fee as our attempt to recover some of the costs associated with accepting the return of a non-defective device in used condition. You can confirm these details based on your refund amount. The free shipping assessment is also located in our store policies here http://negrielectronics.com/policies#6_6. Again, please understand that these fees do not generate profit for us, but rather help recover some of the cost incurred by accepting the return. I apologize that the device did not live up to expectations in this case.

Although we encourage all reviews, we ask that all our customers be as accurate as possible in such reviews. If you feel there is some error in my recollection of the case, please feel free to email our support team for a full break down of your return. Our NegriCare professionals are always here to assist as our number one goal at Negri Electronics is top-notch Customer Service. The result may not be the customer's ideal solution, but we will always do our best to get as close as possible to that resolution within our means, and we will always communicate a thorough explanation for each decision.

Thank you for your time.”

"Retailer misrepresented that the product was in stock when I placed my order, in fact, it still doing so on its website that shows it in stock with 24-48 hour shipping.

I was notified it was out of stock shortly after I placed my order and sent a form to cancel the order or wait until 12/18 when it would be available. I chose to wait until 12/18. On 12/19 I asked for an update and was told it was still not in stock (so much for what is currently shown on their website and the 24-48 shipping time frame) with no confirmation for when it would be ins stock or ship. Not sure this is a retailer that is on the up and up and hope I don't get taken.

modified review reply posted Jan-02-2014
Negri Electronics's Avatar
Negri Electronics, Negri Electronics rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. We have also replied to your BBB Complaint you filed.

We apologize for the delay in dispatching your item, however we show that you were aware of the delay and accepted this delay via phone with our representative. According to our representative you were contacted each day with an update.

We show that the package was signed for on 12/23, in time for Christmas.

Please modify your review for our potential customers to read/review.”

"We have purchased many phones from Negri Electronics over the past year, and haven't had any trouble. In fact, in the couple of instances that the device we ordered was out of stock or back ordered, Ryan went out of his way to ensure that we were able to get what we needed in a reasonable amount of time. The staff is always courteous and willing to help however they can. I appreciate that Negri Electronics offers many different payment and shipping options for orders also.

If you need a device, you can be sure you'll find it at Negri Electronics, and at a fair price. Especially if you're looking for a device not sold in your country (as we are in the US and often need to order devices only sold in Canada).

Thanks for everything Ryan, Sergio, and everyone else at Negri!