• Rating 6.00/10 20 reviews

Need Plumbing Supplies.com, Inc. is not a merchant member
    Need Plumbing Supplies.com, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Need Plumbing Supplies.com, Inc. contact information

• Address: 3280 Sunrise Hwy Suite# 154 Wantagh, NY
    • Contact: service@NeedPlumbingSupplies.com
    • Phone: 800-728-8890
    • Customer Support: 800-728-8890
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 8:00pm EST Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm EST
    • Fax: 516-221-3337

"This company is fraud!!

As many others have said, they have not received their orders nor will the company return calls or e-mails. Me too!! Luckily they only ripped me off for $56.59.

Please report ASAP to your credit card company to dispute charges and contact and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

"Ordered a sink and faucet on 7/21/11. received message on 7/25 that it would be 7 weeks for the sink to come in. i replied to their email to cancel the order and called the 800# to cancel the order. Received a confirming email that order is cancelled and credit card will be credited. today is August 9 - no credit received. i've called and emailed them numerous times. No one is answering their 800# today and their live chat is not available. hmmmmm"

"Ordered a hans grohe kitchen sink soap dispenser. Now about 18 months later, I think what I got was a knock off item. This was supposed to be stainless steel and the item is clearly NOT stainless. The silver paint is peeling off and we've had other issues with the thing clogging and generally getting stuck.

Don't buy from here... you don't know if you will be getting the "real" merchandise.

"Fast shipping. Good prices and customer service."

"After checking all the reviews, I decided to place an order for a faucet. Since I needed it as soon as possible, I placed the order by phone. I spoke to them twice asking about availability. They told me that they had the faucet. Since I was sending it to a different address than my billing, I was contacted by them asking that I confirm this info to my credit card. I did that and was told that they would ship out the faucet the next day. Then they called to say that they had spelled my name wrong and could I spell it to them. OK I did that and was informed that the faucet would go out the next morning. Now I am informed that they do not have it in stock and that I would have to wait 4 weeks for delivery. I find this to be totally unacceptable. They lied "

"I ordered a Kindred sink online on 8/19/09. The order was at my front door on 8/21/09. The price was 20% less than the next lowest reseller I was able to find. I am more than pleased with my first experience with this company."

"Saw a toilet online. Ordered the toilet. Bank account was debited for toilet. Emailed by nps three days later and was told toilet weasn't in stock. Was offered different toilet for +250. Cancelled order.

Saw different toilet online. CALLED TO VERIFY TOILET WAS IN STOCK. Was told toliet was in stock and could ship in two days, arrive in seven. Ordered toilet. Bank account debited for toilet. No toilet at +10 days. Called nps - was told toilet was not in stock. Verbally abused by phone agent when asking "how can this happen, twice, even after calling?" Cancelled order.

"I purchased a Kohler Faucet and a Franke Sink. NeedPlumbingSupplies provided excellent customer service and prompt delivery. I could not be satisfied with my purchase."

"Everything about this company is the best. After a horrible experience with HomeClick, I had the good fortune to find this company. Suzanna gladly checks availability of every item and, after 4 orders, everything has been on time, no damage, and no problem. I've ordered Danze faucets, Elkay sink accessories, garbage disposal, etc. I wish they sold appliances because I would outfit my entire kitchen with them!"

"Great experience with this seller. I called to ensure the item was in stock, it shipped the same day. The item arrive today, 6/2/09 (actually yesterday but I wasn't home to accept the UPS delivery) and everything looks good."

"Terrific on-line purchase experience. Excellent on-line chate feature to confirm in stock status of kitchen sink and faucet. Great prices and prompt deliver (arrived the next day). I had read some less than great reviews and was nervous about first purchase (~$1000) but was thrilled with experience and savings. Two thumbs up."

"Perfect experience. Ordered a Kohler Pedestal sink which was 159 pounds. I called to verify stock and was told the item was in stock. I ordered at 4:00 on a Tuesday. I received the item at 3:30 on Thursday - just two days! Not only was it the best price I could find, the shipping was free and lightning fast. I did open the items upon arrival and the condition was perfect. Thanks to the Fedx guy who allowed me to do that before I signed. Great company - the best price. A+"

"Great service. The best online shopping experience I've ever had. "

modified review This review was modified by Jennifer Davis on February 24 2009 07:35:32 AM

"Excellent company. I bought my franke sink,faucet and accessories from them and it showed up 3 days later. They emailed me tracking within hours of my order and kept me posted on status of shipping. I would recommend them to anyone."

"I ordered a Franke ORX-110 from this website AFTER I spoke with a customer service representative on the phone who informed me of shippng times. I was in a bit of a time crunch to get the sink installed but left a day or two leeway. They rely on FedEx for shipping but didn't take into account that FedEx may have been closed for holiday when I was told on the phone that the sink would be here in 2-3 business days. Needless to say, I'm still waiting for the sink and no one at NeedPlumbingSupplies.com can do ANYTHING to help!!

I had to call them several times and leave messages. Even though I was assured that someone would call back, I never once received a call from them.

I will never buy from them again and I certainly don't recommend anyone else doing so. I saved $20 but it's not worth the hassle or headache. Go with someone else.

****Reply to NeedPlumbingSupplies comment on 01/12/09****

Yes, the order was placed on 11/28/08 only after I was told by customter support that it would be shipped and arrive by 12/03. First problem is that your customer support wasn't aware of their main shipping company's holiday schedule.

I understand the need for security however it took many e-mails and 4+ phone calls back and forth from the credit card company and customer support to get it squared away. My billing address was in CT and it was shipping to FL because I had recently moved and needed to put a kitchen sink into my new house. Somehow I don't find this to be uncommon.

This may have even been solved much easer if their customer support or even their manager of customer support would have bothered to call me back!!

How can you operate a business like this?

modified review This review was modified by roo1010 on January 12 2009 12:09:53 PM