• Address: 310 N Westhill Blvd, Appleton, WI
    • Phone: 920-968-2360
    • Customer Support: 866-505-7501
    • Business Hours: M-F 8am-6pm CST
    • Fax: 920-968-0028

"As a Canadian shopper I was sad that the shipping costs were so high (but not surprised - that's usually the case).

Why did I order from here instead of a shop located in Canada? I wanted a particular temperature-sensitive probiotic brand that they carried. The fact that they would actually ship to Canada and had the option to purchase a thermal envelope and ice pack was almost too good to be true! Worth the crazy shipping price (but, not their fault, I wanted FedEx). If I bought it on Amazon Canada, even though it would've been cheaper, they would never have put ice with it. So my money would've been wasted.

Shipped the same day I ordered it. Happy customer overall.

modified review This review was modified by badoosh on January 23 2014 08:06:13 AM

"Not only do you handle a good product in HylaRub but at a reasonable price and with rapid service. Thank you from Ted Nielsen. "

"Great customer service. Recieved my order with in a few days.
Awesome!

"I'm very pleased that my order arrived well packed and within a short period. Thanks to you, Natural Healthy Concepts."

"Good experience, prices could have been a bit lower but all in all okay."

"Though I am quite aware the products I ordered Resvero and Turmero are the best products I can use for my blood condition, I am pleased with this company, Natural Healthy Concepts. On my receipt is a handwritten Thank you Susan!! providing that touch of comfort knowing there is a human at the other end. THANK YOU - Suz"

"Good Products, great prices, land easy to order."

"I put my order in on Wednesday afternoon and it was delivered on Saturday of the same week :) What service and no handling to make the items even more expensive. Thank you."

"My order arrived promptly--within three days. "

got exactly what I orered in a very timely manner

"The site was new to and I was impressed with the products and I appreciated the fact that I could order without having to register and have a password - as I was busy and am new on the computer. Some prices were a bit higher - but that was off-set by the free shipping. I will likely sign on next time. Thank you."

"Overall service was good, but one of two orders had to be back ordered. very disappointing since that was not made known at the time of order. Satisfaction with product not determined yet."

"I loved it! The package came quickly, with free shipping and they even hand-signed "thank you Aaron" on the invoice!"

"They were very fast in sending out the order that we requested. Delivery date was perfect as they had promised.

"Great product and very fast delivery !!!"

Naturalhealthyconcepts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Naturalhealthyconcepts.com is not a merchant member
Naturalhealthyconcepts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!