• NaturalK9suppli

"Everytime we order out dog and us are very pleased!"

modified review This review was modified by joshuaj2 on February 16 2015 10:16:22 AM

"FASt & easy transaction. Great product. A+"

"NaturalK9supplies came through as advertised. The product is high quality and one that I had not seen elsewhere. "

modified review This review was modified by Mtap on October 07 2014 07:21:51 AM

NaturalK9supplies.com User

"I highly recommend NaturalK9. They have a knowledgeable and friendly staff and a great selection of high quality products. They carry high end products that are difficult to find in other stores. Ordering online is fast and easy. Delivery is also quick. "

"I order from Natural K9 Supplies all the time and absolutely recommend ordering from them!! I find they have the best prices, they offer excellent customer service, and actually have people you can talk to. Plus, they ship quick and the order is packed with the utmost care. What else does anyone need?? "

modified review This review was modified by Bustershuman on July 26 2014 06:40:15 AM

"only received half an order still waiting
not happy

"I've used this vendor before for the same product (nature's logic dry dog food sardine). Shipping has always been quick and was with this order.
However, this will be my last order as the food had small worms. I live in VA where there's currently about 2in of snow outside, so I find it impossible to believe the worms entered here. I assure you, my home, where the dog food is stored is pest-free.

I contacted both the seller and the manufacturer specifically NOT asking for a refund but to let them know. Manuf promptly responded--no other complaints. So I have to believe it was improperly stored by the seller. Disappointing.

In the interest of full disclosure, I had feed my dogs probably 2 meals before I noticed the worms. Thankfully, neither dog was sick. Still--worms in food at approx $70/bag is not cool.

"pretty bad! No news since i placed my order (sept 18th) I don't think they will ship the order ever. Basically they sell products not in stock. Don't recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by sinclairr10 on September 24 2013 04:36:02 PM

"Wonderful products! Wonderful service! Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by 22vblue on August 02 2013 04:32:26 AM

"The quality of both the products and the service is OUTSTANDING!
Natural K9 Supplies was recommended by the fine folks who own our puppy's father. We are very appreciative.

"I put in an order for items that the local stores said they couldn't get. I thought I'd have to wait forever but it was almost the next day that it all arrived. I was very pleased with the service. I ordered Stella and Chewy freeze dried food along with Bravo's freeze dried chicken livers. The chicken livers appeared to be a little darker and moister than what I'm used to getting, not sure why but hope the next order will be better with the chicken livers. Over all I'd rate them a 5 star."

"Very misleading and difficult to get a bag of dog food at no charge. I only buy my dog food at NaturalK9supplies.com because I have not had the time to look elsewhere. But to have to keep a portion of a bag for 10 times to get one for free is ridiculous specially when I only buy online you would think the NaturalK9 would have a record of how many bags I have purchased. In addition they advertise that the shipping is free with orders over 100.00 for which all of my orders have been however you cannot use the advertised discount. In conclusion always a catch and misleading the customers into purchasing and then making it difficult at the time of payment. BELOW IS AN ANSWER FROM NATURALK9SUPPLIES.COM Hello Marta,
The manufacturer require all 12 barcodes from the bags and receipt, if you don’t have the receipt we can print out from our system.
In regards to the free shipping, I do apologize but the free shipping is an offer, you do need to add a promo code to get the free shipping, it’s not done automatically.
Thank you for your business.
Carmem

modified review This review was modified by martamc on October 03 2012 05:06:44 AM

"A very pleasant shopping experience with NaturalK9supplies. My order arrived in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend to others."

Zachary, LA

"The product I want at a reasonable price. You can't ask for more."

"Great selection of healthy foods, treats, and chews for pets. Our order was delivered sooner than the estimated delivery date. Prices are pretty reasonable as well.
I would gladly recommend this merchant to any pet owner.

Share NaturalK9supplies.com's store rating

NaturalK9supplies.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NaturalK9supplies.com is not a merchant member
NaturalK9supplies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!