Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10

"I wish they would have updated my shipping but overall the people are friendly, the products are the lowest price around, and I got it super fast. "

modified review This review was modified by Riverroyalty on November 25 2014 03:16:29 PM

"I ordered 3 Multipet Plaidimals but received 3 sock toys instead. I have called many times - there is never a person answering- just an answering machine and this is during the business hours stated on their voice message. I have left two messages explaining the problem. No one has responded. It's been a long time since I've had such bad customer service. "

"FASt & easy transaction. Great product. A+"

"NaturalK9supplies came through as advertised. The product is high quality and one that I had not seen elsewhere. "

modified review This review was modified by Mtap on October 07 2014 07:21:51 AM

NaturalK9supplies.com User

"I highly recommend NaturalK9. They have a knowledgeable and friendly staff and a great selection of high quality products. They carry high end products that are difficult to find in other stores. Ordering online is fast and easy. Delivery is also quick. "

"WORST service I have ever experienced over the internet. The person who replies to questions & concerns is slow and makes up excuses. I had to wait for over a month because an item was out of stock EVEN THOUGH THEIR WEBSITE SAID IT WAS IN STOCK. I ended up getting my rabbit's food far after when it was said I would. I paid for fast shipping and this is what I get? They should've taken my shipping cost away or reduced the price I had to pay due to the trouble I went through with their terrible customer service. NOT impressed. Oh and as soon as I asked to cancel the order and said I'd purchase elsewhere, they magically had the food ready to ship! Interesting. Would not recommend this site. "

modified review This review was modified by hmattioli on August 04 2014 12:29:36 PM

"I order from Natural K9 Supplies all the time and absolutely recommend ordering from them!! I find they have the best prices, they offer excellent customer service, and actually have people you can talk to. Plus, they ship quick and the order is packed with the utmost care. What else does anyone need?? "

modified review This review was modified by Bustershuman on July 26 2014 06:40:15 AM

"I always get my Feline+ Oasis from this company. They have the best price on the web consistently and ship it fast. They have a huge selection of other good supplements, too. Shipping was more than fair on a 5lb container!"

"only received half an order still waiting
not happy

"I ordered 3-six packs of 8 ounce bags of Barkworthies Rabbit Bon Bons. I received 3-8 ounce bags, but was charged for all 18 bags. ($125.97). I ordered them on March 8th and they did not ship them until April 7th, almost a month!

They have not responded to emails or phone calls. They are a rip off!

modified review This review was modified by SusanLW on May 26 2014 07:03:48 AM

"My Yorkshire Terrier, Ella, just loves her Ark Naturals Sea Mobility Jerky Beef product."

modified review This review was modified by Joan7 on April 26 2014 06:38:17 AM

New England

"They have a great selection of pet foods. I was able to purchase one or two cans of one brand or flavor and one or two cans of others, creating a good variety overall. That pleased me, as most online merchants require customers to purchase in bulk (either 12 or 24 cans of the same brand, same flavor). However, the shipping prices at NaturalK9 are outrageous!!! I get fast (two days maximum) FREE shipping with $49 minimum orders using other online vendors. Also, it took NaturalK9 awhile to prepare and ship my order, even though their site says they ship over 90% of orders within 24 hours of the purchase on business days. In addition, my emails inquiring about the status of my order went unanswered for several days; the "contact us" email submission form on their very own website always produced an error code saying the system had problems and the email could not be sent. I had to email them by replying to the email address that sent my order confirmation. It still took a couple of days to get a reply from a customer service rep. who said that because my purchase was made on a Sunday, it was reasonable that the order was still not shipped by Tuesday. In the end, though, I was happy with the order and its contents when it did arrive. "

"NaturalK9 supplies.com delivered exactly as expected. No problems"

modified review This review was modified by elainejaws on March 23 2014 05:27:08 AM

"I've used this vendor before for the same product (nature's logic dry dog food sardine). Shipping has always been quick and was with this order.
However, this will be my last order as the food had small worms. I live in VA where there's currently about 2in of snow outside, so I find it impossible to believe the worms entered here. I assure you, my home, where the dog food is stored is pest-free.

I contacted both the seller and the manufacturer specifically NOT asking for a refund but to let them know. Manuf promptly responded--no other complaints. So I have to believe it was improperly stored by the seller. Disappointing.

In the interest of full disclosure, I had feed my dogs probably 2 meals before I noticed the worms. Thankfully, neither dog was sick. Still--worms in food at approx $70/bag is not cool.

"Best prices and GREAT communication--as to if an item is out of stock; when it will be in and your order shipped! My go to site for all my dog treat needs!"

NaturalK9supplies.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NaturalK9supplies.com is not a merchant member
NaturalK9supplies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!