NaturalK9supplies.com Reviews - NaturalK9supplies.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 39 reviews

NaturalK9supplies.com is not a merchant member
NaturalK9supplies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I am extremely please with the service and products from NaturalK9supplies. I would definitely recommend to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by susanfaerber on February 10 2014 06:18:28 AM

"Favorite place to buy my Lab's dog food."

"I've used this vendor before for the same product (nature's logic dry dog food sardine). Shipping has always been quick and was with this order.
However, this will be my last order as the food had small worms. I live in VA where there's currently about 2in of snow outside, so I find it impossible to believe the worms entered here. I assure you, my home, where the dog food is stored is pest-free.

I contacted both the seller and the manufacturer specifically NOT asking for a refund but to let them know. Manuf promptly responded--no other complaints. So I have to believe it was improperly stored by the seller. Disappointing.

In the interest of full disclosure, I had feed my dogs probably 2 meals before I noticed the worms. Thankfully, neither dog was sick. Still--worms in food at approx $70/bag is not cool.

"pretty bad! No news since i placed my order (sept 18th) I don't think they will ship the order ever. Basically they sell products not in stock. Don't recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by sinclairr10 on September 24 2013 04:36:02 PM

"Great customer service! My order was on back order, they let me know right away. They shipped it that day it came in, so I still got my order with a week! Great prices too!"

modified review This review was modified by LovDeals on August 22 2013 06:27:27 AM

"Everything was flawless!! I would definitely order from NaturalK9supplies.com again!!"

modified review This review was modified by eileen.rives on July 31 2013 05:35:47 AM

"Easy to order, good prices! Delivered wuickly. Just great service!"

"Wonderful products! Wonderful service! Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by 22vblue on August 02 2013 04:32:26 AM

"The quality of both the products and the service is OUTSTANDING!
Natural K9 Supplies was recommended by the fine folks who own our puppy's father. We are very appreciative.

"I put in an order for items that the local stores said they couldn't get. I thought I'd have to wait forever but it was almost the next day that it all arrived. I was very pleased with the service. I ordered Stella and Chewy freeze dried food along with Bravo's freeze dried chicken livers. The chicken livers appeared to be a little darker and moister than what I'm used to getting, not sure why but hope the next order will be better with the chicken livers. Over all I'd rate them a 5 star."

Rating 4/102/5

"Very misleading and difficult to get a bag of dog food at no charge. I only buy my dog food at NaturalK9supplies.com because I have not had the time to look elsewhere. But to have to keep a portion of a bag for 10 times to get one for free is ridiculous specially when I only buy online you would think the NaturalK9 would have a record of how many bags I have purchased. In addition they advertise that the shipping is free with orders over 100.00 for which all of my orders have been however you cannot use the advertised discount. In conclusion always a catch and misleading the customers into purchasing and then making it difficult at the time of payment. BELOW IS AN ANSWER FROM NATURALK9SUPPLIES.COM Hello Marta,
The manufacturer require all 12 barcodes from the bags and receipt, if you don’t have the receipt we can print out from our system.
In regards to the free shipping, I do apologize but the free shipping is an offer, you do need to add a promo code to get the free shipping, it’s not done automatically.
Thank you for your business.
Carmem

modified review This review was modified by martamc on October 03 2012 05:06:44 AM

"A very pleasant shopping experience with NaturalK9supplies. My order arrived in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend to others."

Zachary, LA

"The product I want at a reasonable price. You can't ask for more."

"Great selection of healthy foods, treats, and chews for pets. Our order was delivered sooner than the estimated delivery date. Prices are pretty reasonable as well.
I would gladly recommend this merchant to any pet owner.

"Fast shipping, great price, items arrived in perfect condition. Great job! Thanks!"