• National Wholes

2015-07-17

"This will be my last purchase from NationalWholesale.com: received my order in a very timely manner, but was surprised to see that the item was several $ more than purchase price when I ordered. Wanted to keep the total under a certain amount and for more --would have ordered something different. Went to my email to read the Confirmation, to see if I had made a mistake. which could have happened. Noticed something very strange: the text was too large to block the column pricing Total from view, so did not read that part until I readjusted the View drop-down on my computer. So I actually did not see the more expensive price when I checked the Confirmation -just noted the items and size were right and assumed the totals were too! I checked several other other companies' Confirmations and all of their total pages appear fully on the screen with no adjustment needed. So highly overpriced because of this ruse. The additional cost could have increased the s&h fees! These items are not exclusive, can be purchased locally or thru other mails. But would lose more money asking a refund!"

This review was modified by mailordercustomer on July 17 2015 10:53:34 AM

2009-12-11

"Great Customer Service, I ordered wrong size sandals for my Mom first time, I called and asked CS if it was possible to switch sizes because I didn't have time to do returns/exchanges after order ships and they did it, no problems and very polite! Second order went smooth as well. "

2009-11-21

"My first order (7/2005) was a great experience. Second order placed a year or more later to buy more of an item purchased in first order, items were smaller than size indicated and no longer made in USA. I could still wear the items but they were tight. The third (AND LAST) order, the items purchased were more of an item from first order. Smaller than size indicated, cheaper quality, no longer made in the USA AND more expensive ($20.95 vs. $16.95). "

Share National Wholesale Co., Inc.'s store rating

National Wholesale Co., Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

National Wholesale Co., Inc. is not a merchant member
National Wholesale Co., Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!