"The last five years I buy tools in that store - special thanks for Pam Blackburn

They carry quite narrow range of tools (but well priced) and do not sell Kent-Moore

"Wow, so where to start... So I was/did buy an ROB-34788 and OTC-3874 from this company. I wil be honest this may be the worset online company ever and I find it insane how their are no reviews about any issues here but 4 positive when I have nothing but issues with them.

First and formost, I called in wait 30 mins to speak to a sales rep on a purchase.. I get a run around on the price as they said we had a price increase and the new cost will be 1000 more!
That's funny as the other company I bought from has it for 200 less as it stands. They refused to process order. That's fine I went to their biggest compitor and guess what I saved more then 200! and got some free items too!

All in all guys go to the other company they have a much easy site to find items on and better staff.

"Well, although I am writing this review 16 months after purchase, I feel compelled to send accolades to NTW for a REALLY excellent product: Item 900 Peak-Amp Ultra-Portable Jump Starter with Flashlight. It is superb in starting my Lincoln when I have periodically left some electronic gadget on after parking at home. The Jump Starter keeps a charge FOREVER and I have never been disappointed in starting a really dead battery. Kudos to NTW and the manufacturer for the product! It always works and is always stays charged. I don't know how they did it, but in NJ's freezing weather, the jump starter ALWAYS works, starting the moribund car. Thank you for such a fine product!"

modified review This review was modified by hankrose on June 11 2010 03:24:03 PM

"Placed an order for Fluke meter last week and decided to look around some more for different meters. I called them up to cancel my order and they did it hassle-free. Then sunday night i decided I wanted to buy the meter and placed the order that night. The shipping was extremely fast, the package came on Tuesday (two days after i placed my order). Im planning to buy some air tools and I will surely order it from here again. I Would recommend National Toll Warehouse to anyone."

"I placed a rather large tool order (large for a home user anyways, several hundred dollars) and the transaction was perfect. I asked them send me a status of the products via email just to make sure things were not backordered, and they did that within hours. Everything was in stock and shipped that afternoon! They have a great selection, great prices, excellent service, and perfect packing and shipping. I would not hesitate to order from them again. A++++ e-tailer!"

"I had been looking for an online retailer to purchase a Waterloo Toolbox from and stumbled onto this place while searching on Google. The price seemed awefully low and I have rule of never ordering from a place on the internet unless I can dial the contact number and actually talk to someone. Not only did I NOT have to go through a bunch of automated menus but the actual owner in Missouri answered and helped me out. The toolbox was shipped via truck line from Iowa and was never actually touched by anyone in his company but he still kept track of the shipment. He actually called the day it was to be delivered just to "check if it arrived undamaged and see how I liked it....". When was the last time someone took your money and actually followed up? The prices are good and the dude actually cares. I have since made a follow up order of tools to begin filling my new tool box with and will continue to do so. This is definitely a company to do business with."

National Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

National Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member
National Tool Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!