National Pet P Coupons
  • Rating 0.42/10 6 reviews

National Pet Pharmacy is not a merchant member
    National Pet Pharmacy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • National Pet Pharmacy contact information

"Very poor service. They have lied three times over a two week period as to when item was shipped. I have always bought rimadyl from 800petmeds and had excellent service. They were out of the product and tried National.Never Again!!!!"

"I usually order Anipryl from a competitor pharmacy. However, due to Pfizer's "manufacturing issues" availability is limited. It took me 2 days of searching to find that NPP had this drug available in 15mg tablets.

Coordination with the vet was horrible. It took 2 days for the vet to receive a fax. My CC was billed as soon as the prescription was received. However, a week later my account still shows as "in processing". A CSR at NPP tells me that the prescription shipped 11/26 (he thinks) and, btw, prescriptions ship USPS, not UPS (which is NOT stated on the website). They have no means of tracking the shipment of prescription medicines.

If I can at all help it, I WILL NOT use National Pet Pharmacy again.

"Before I ever placed my order with this company I called ahead and asked their customer service dept what would be required - I had adopted a dog out of state, had on the day of adoption driven back to my own area, and realized after the fact that although the fosters had had her comprehensive medical spay/deworming/heartworm test, etc done, beyond her single initial dose of heartworm preventative, I'd been provided neither a written prescription nor further doses. I let NPP know this, that I would have no logistical way to obtain a written prescription and also stressed that I would be ordering for the first time. Their response? No problem! We'll just fax the vet, they'll fax us right back, done and done!

Suffice it to say, a week and dozens of emails/phone calls later, the only thing "done" was my card was charged within 24 hours of placing the order, but a week later I was still getting repeated emails from NPP saying "the vet refused to approve by fax" (an outright lie, as I'd talked to the vet's office multiple times) and "you need to mail in a prescription" - see "called NPP before placing the order to tell them I had no paper prescription".

They will not only lie to you about their "policies" but will actually CHARGE your card for orders that haven't even been approved or processed. What reputable company does this? Any reputable company will APPROVE your card but not actually charge until the order ships. This company charged my card, "kept the order open" when I said to do no such thing, and changed their story during my repeated phone calls to them from "you need to mail it in" to "we've gotten the fax back and it's all good and will ship tomorrow plus I'll email you tracking tomorrow when it ships" and then back to "you need to mail it in or nothing will ship".

"I was a customer of theirs. I ordered sometimes 400-500lbs of food a month. They changed the price and did not inform their auto ship customers that the price increased and if I hadent caught it, my credit card would have just been charged the new price. I canceled my auto ship and me and many others wrote them.

They claimed it was a "computer error".

I believed them... HA!

Re signed up.

I believe its been only a few months and now they canceled the product without telling their loyal customers they intended to do so, then proceeded to tell us "we're sorry" (AGAIN) and said we can get the food at the sister company for $100.00 more!

HORRIBLE COMPANY IMHO

If you would like someone unreliable, use them!

"I placed an order with this company two days ago and paid for 2nd day air and was told that the prescription drug for my dog would ship that day and now I've been told that it will not arrive for 6 days after the order was placed. No one there knows why. No one there cares about you or your pet or their health. They said they would credit my account and reimburse the shipping fee but they don't understand that I need the medicine for my sick dog. Now I've run out of medicine.
I have used this company before and it's true that "regular" shipping that you do not pay for takes forever but this is critical. I will NEVER place an order with these people ever again. Good prices are not worth it if you cannot get the product when you need it. Shop elsewhere.

"Cancelled the above auto ship order for dog food.... Price increased $9 from previous months auto shipment. My credit card was still charged even though the item was never shipped. It's already posted on my statement, so I have to pay it.....2 calls to Customer service, and I am told the credit will be posted. Of course it won't show until next statement. Very disappointed. Not notified of price increase, and then charged anyway after cancellation. Not good"