• Address: 210 The BluffsSuite AAustell, GA 30168

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

What is this?

"Sink was delivered promptly. "

"Great service and products at good price. I will buy from them again."

"The shipment was fast, but the toilet seat was delivered in the wrong color. The replacement was sent quickly and a return label was emailed. Absolutely satisfied with the service."

"Fast. Best customer service! Always satisfied. "

"They were very courteous, profession and informed about the product I was seeking. The salesperson made sure that everything was available and ready to be shipped. I ordered late on Friday and received the product on Monday in perfect condition!

The price was also lower here than anywhere else that I checked.
Liked doing business with them -- easy, reasonable, top-notch.

"Quick and easy to find what I wanted - A Toto toilet. Shipped with no problems, item came in perfect condition. I would shop with NBS again. "

"National Builder Supply had the lowest price (including shipping) on the faucet I was interested in. Online ordering was straightforward, and the faucet arrived in good condition. No negatives to report"

"Packing of toilet was amazing, no damage, but hard to unpack and major effort required to dispose of packaging. Price was good, free shipping. I wasn't happy to have to pay return shipping (>$80) on a sink that wouldn't work in my installation, but they did waive the restock fee. Amazon is better. "

"Nice product good price free shipping"

"Items ordered were in stock and shipped promptly. "

"Fast and courteous The product was shipped immediately,"

"Ordered an item, wrong item came, returned no problem. Asked representative to order correct item several times, has not happened yet. Will not order from again unless I get the correct item, or at least an attempt is made to get the correct item."

"Original shipment had been badly packed, arrived broken and caused a delay (and more money) with the project. I calked customer service and spoke with Sybil, who was professional and helpful. They shipped a new part quickly and it was packed appropriately. I appreciated the good customer service and as a result would do business there again, in spite of the original problem."

"Was very happy with my order and how you pack it excellent Great Job will buy again thank guy "

"I ordered down rods for ceiling fans. The ones that I received were not the standard one inch diameter, though I did not see that in the product description. I could not use them."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“I apologize for any confusion. I checked on our site and the item you purchased shows that the diameter is 1/2". We would be glad to let you return the down rods if you would like to.”

National Builder Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

National Builder Supply is a merchant member
National Builder Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.