Stores > Supply.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-06-29

Unbelievably fast shipping. Great seller!

"I was surprised at how quickly my new toilet arrived in perfect condition. Very well packed to avoid damage."

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2016

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you so much! We have large inventory in-house and same-day shipping so that you get your product FAST! We look forward to serving you again”

2016-06-29

This purchase was a minor miracle!!

"I needed this Toto toilet in 1 week which my local supplier couldn't get for 3 weeks, and Supply.com was able to get it to me in 3 days!! Yay!!!!!!"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you for this fantastic feedback! Our massive warehouse inventory gives us the ability to ship same-day so that you get what you need - fast! Thank you!”

AWESOME Customer Service

"Recently purchased a Toto toilet from supply.com. Contacted a customer service representative to discuss differences between a few models. Rep was extremely knowledgeable. Ordered a unit which arrived within days (FREE shipping) but, unfortunately, was damaged. Clear instructions were given as to how to handle a damaged item. I called the Customer Service department on a Saturday morning and the issue was handled immediately by a professional, courteous employee. Less than 24 hours later I was provided a new tracking number and the replacement toilet arrived on Wednesday. I would not hesitate recommending this company to others. Job well done!!"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Our Customer Service team is trained and ready to handle any issues that may arise. We are happy to help out with your toilet delivery issue and appreciate this review!”

Got what i needed

"I got everything needed at a good price"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We appreciate this feedback! Thanks!”

Simple, solid, quality!

"Easy professional experience with Supply.com

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We appreciate this feedback about your seamless experience ordering from us! Thank you!”

Good customer service

"Wrong part shipped 1st time due to error on web site, delaying repairs. Correct part shipped on 2nd attempt. "

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback regarding our customer service. We are happy we were able to get you the part that you needed!”

Poor communication

"I ordered several items from supply.com and was told they ship within 2-5 business days. I returned from a trip expecting that my items would have arrived only to learn they still hasn't shipped 2 weeks after I ordered. When I called the company I was told that some of my items were on back order and wouldn't be available for another 6 weeks! This company was willing to have a customer waited 2 months for a product to ship without ever informing the customer that the items were on back order. I have never had a company do this, usually I an informed immediately that a product is not available.
They did remove the back ordered items from my order and shipped the rest of my order, but the fact that I was never informed and only found out due to my own leg work is unacceptable. It set my project behind and I will never use supply.com again.

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you for sending us this feedback. We apologize for any delay that this has caused you. You should have received email notification of the back-order status, and we are looking into that now. Additionally, we have already issued the refund for the back ordered item. If you would allow us to earn back your business, we would like to personally ensure you are taken care of, and someone will reach out to you today.”

Well done

"Ordered easily, arrived quickly."

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you for this review!”

2016-06-28

"easy website fast delivery"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We appreciate your review!”

2016-06-27

"Ordered (25) 1/4 to 1/2 reducing sweat copper fittings. I received (25) 3/8 to 1/2 reducing sweat copper fittings. I was told I would have to pay for chipping to return and correct the order. Shipping cost more than the fittings. "

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are SO sorry this happened with your order! It is never our practice to have customers pay for our mistake, and a rep has reached out to you personally to offer a refund for your costs. We would like to earn back your business should you allow us to. Thank you for this feedback. ”

Toilets by mail

"Ordered a new Toto toilet. It came in a few days. The packaging was excellent - no chipped or broken parts.

I do wish I had more than 48 hours to inspect it. My installer won't be here for another few weeks, and I would have preferred that he do the unpacking (it's heavy!) and inspection.

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you for this feedback! We would be happy to hold any orders and have them delivered when YOU are ready for them so that you can have an easy inspection. Not a problem! Just let us know in the future and we will set that up for you.”

2016-06-27

Quality product at a great price

"2nd time I ordered from supply.com. Site easy to navigate, prices a fraction of home depot, quick delivery."

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you for the feedback on pricing, website navigation, and delivery times. We appreciate your business!”

2016-06-27

Tankless hot water in the house!!!!!

"Simplicity in ordering.....free shipping...and fast...awsome price and I already installed it.... works great!!!!!"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new tankless water heater! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!”

Great Service!

"Very pleased how quickly my item was received!"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We appreciate this review! Thank you!”

2016-06-27

"Easy transaction, fast shipping. "

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you for this review!”

Share Supply.com's store rating

Supply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Supply.com is a merchant member
Supply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.