Stores > Supply.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

Excellent experience!

"Ordered a replacement tank for a 19 year old, discontinued toilet. It arrived in less than 24 hours, packaged in expanding foam to prevent breakage, fit perfectly, works and looks great. Price was the best I found. Definitely recommend this store!"

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2016

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are happy to hear of your seamless experience with us. Thank you for this positive review.”

2016-09-28

"Was waiting for a special part from turn. They called the company and I received it in a timely manner.

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2016

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are so glad to hear about your awesome experience with us! We look forward to working with you again in the future!”

Toto toilet

"Needed a replacement tank. Arrived within a week,

Have ordered several times, always a pleasure to work with.

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are so happy the products worked for you! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!”

Prompt

"The items ordered came in time as promised."

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are happy to hear of your seamless experience with us. Thank you for this positive review and we look forward to working with you again very soon!”

2016-09-27

water everywhere but not a drop to drink

"right item, what else is there"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We love being able to provide you with the products you need with accuracy! Thank you for the awesome feedback!”

2016-09-27

"I have ordered several times from Supply.com. very fast delivery"

Professional and prompt

"With high ticket items for your home and office space, their courteous and prompt service is absolutely great. You couldnt ask for more (unless it was a local store to you)"

awesome customer service

"provided the needed service i was looking for"

Fast shipping

"Got the range hood very quickly which is what I needed"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are always happy to get you the right products shipped to you fast with consistent high-quality!
Thanks for the positive review!

2016-09-27

exactly what I expected, but received it faster than expected

"Only place I know to find high quality, selection and fair pricing - and it gets here faster that i can make it to a store (that would not have it in stock)

A bit too much non- recyclable foam in the packaging, though I should perhaps not be critical since the products are very well protected -

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are so glad we exceeded your delivery time expectations. We strive to keep our prices low and the quality of our products high! Thank you for the great feedback!”

2016-09-26

Cheap, fast, and good....I got all three

"I had never used Supply.com before, but needing some pipe fittings for a project, I looked around to save a little money. Overall I saved at least 40% over my local HD/Lowes. They had all the different fittings in stock. Delivery was free over $99 (I think I spent $101), and it came in three days. I really couldn't ask for better."

This review was modified by wsmabry on September 26 2016 09:28:57 PM

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We love being able to provide you with the products you need on time and with accuracy! Thank you for the awesome feedback!”

Great!

"Great prices, fast shipping, toilet packaging was excellent for shipping. Have used supply.com several times now with great experience each time. "

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Our team works very hard to package every item safely. We are so glad to hear about your experience. Thank you!”

Supply Delivers

"This company gave me a considerably lower price and delivered on time."

Just What The Doctor Ordered

"Great service, No pain!!!!"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We take pleasure in knowing that we provide the best customer service experience possible. Thanks for the PERFECT score!”

Best customer service

"Before my order was even shipped I was contacted by my account rep to let me know that I could contact her anytime if I needed further assistance. My shipment arrived within a very short time in perfect condition. Thank you!"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Our customer service experts are always ready to help - thank you!”

Share Supply.com's store rating

Supply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Supply.com is a merchant member
Supply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.