• Address: 210 The BluffsSuite AAustell, GA 30168

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

What is this?

"Great! Thank You! Liked the product!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Excellent, thank you so much for your business and the positive review! Have a wonderful holiday weekend.”

"Excellent selection and pricing. One item was backordered and unavailable as soon as we needed it, but refund was made immediately and without question. A very professional organization."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thank you so much! We are happy to help. We appreciate the positive review as well as your business!”

"Ordered 2 Toto toilets to be shipped across the country. Both arrived on time, unbroken and packed well."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad everything worked so well! Thank appreciate your business as well as your great review!”

"Excellent job - toilet was in perfect condition and delivered right on time !"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Wonderful! Thank you for you're great review!”

"Easy to use website. After exhausting all of my local sources I Found exactly what I wanted! "

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“That's great that you found what you needed! Thank you for your business as well as the positive review.”

"Order was received within a couple days with all items ordered packed very safely."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're happy you received everything just as planned! Thank you for your positive review!”

"Quick and accurate order fulfillment"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad you had a great experience. Thank you for your review and your business!”

"Ordered 7 ELK Lighting sconces back in May. ELK told NBS they were back ordered until August. Surprisingly, received 3 at the end of June direct from ELK. One was broken. NBS contacted ELK and ELK sent a replacement immediately. I sit and wonder where the other four are if they can send me an immediate replacement.

Called NBS today (mid-Aug) for an update. ELK tells them they were all shipped in July. After having them check again, it turns out the order wasn't completed but NBS thought it was. If they followed up on their customer satisfaction after all products were supposedly shipped and received, they would have found the issue last month. Now ELK says sometime in September. Meanwhile I have four missing lights in my project and no recourse but to wait.

Poor follow through, but both parties have my money so what's their incentive? I would blast ELK too if I can find a place to review them. Poor material and supply management on ELKs part, regardless that they are manufactured and shipped from overseas (China - per a direct call to ELK in July). And both shipments from ELK (along with two different ELK lights from another supplier) looked like the boxes and Styrofoam packing had been run over multiple times and re-taped a couple of times. Surprised only one item was damaged.

UPDATE based upon NBS response below: the issue is that according to your customer service rep, you thought the order was completed with the initial shipment of 3 lights back in June. Yet there was no follow through on your end to confirm the order was complete or if I as a customer was satisfied. Therefore, the order apparently was 'fulfilled.' Had I not called to check on it, it sounds like the lights would never have arrived based upon your representatives explanation after speaking with the manufacturer. Had NBS followed up to ensure everything arrived and if I was satisfied, this further delay might have been avoided.

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We apologize for the delay in the shipping of 4 of your lights but the manufacturer doesn't have them available. We have reached out to the manufacturer on several occasions trying to get current lead times for your product but they continue to push these lead times back. In this case we have no other option but to wait for the manufacturer to receive these items from their factory before they can ship. These are set to ship to you as soon as they are in stock again with the manufacturer.”

"Item was twice the price of Home Depot and Lowes."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We price match as much as possible on items that are in stock with other distributors. I would encourage you to call us and talk about price matching the next time you have something to order. Thank you for your business with us and we would love to continue working with you in the future.”

"Good shopping experience. Enjoyed the convenience. Prices were reasonable."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thank you for your business as well as your positive review! We hope to continue to be the source of your plumbing needs in the future.”

"This was, without a doubt, the worst shipment I have ever received.
I received a Delta kitchen faucet ordered online from National Builder Supply on 7/25/14. The item arrived in a carton that was 30” x 16” x 16”. As soon as I picked it up, all I could hear was rattling. I opened the carton and there were a few sheets of packing bubble wrap off to one side. The entire bottom of the carton was covered with the completely open Delta box, the plastic insert that is supposed to house the various parts of the faucets plus line, hose, screws, etc. etc. I’ve never seen anything like it. The vertical portion of the faucet has a dent in it and it was in an opened slightly padded envelope that was too small for the item.

I called NBS immediately and received an RGA from customer service. However, I am flabbergasted at how this item was packaged. Who is working in their shipping department?

As a follow up: The item was received 7/31/14; returned on 8/1/14; full refund to my credit card received on 8/6/14 with no restocking fees. I ordered same faucet from another co. Arrived in 2 business days in the manufacturer's box with no damage.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We apologize that your shipment was damaged upon receipt. Once you notified us of the issue we alerted our warehouse so they could look at the way your item was boxed. We also offered to have a replacement sent directly from Delta to you because of the issue. We appreciate your input so we can improve our processes.”

"Found a hard to locate through local plumbing suppliers a toto/drake tank/bowl gasket. Also with part # located item was easy to find"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear you found the correct part and we hope to continue to be a source for any future plumbing purchase.”

"The look, fit, and function of the replacement parts were very close to the OEM parts, making the repair easy at a lower cost, and all of the parts were in stock for a fast turn around time."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Excellent news and thank you for the positive review, we're happy everything worked out and we hope to share your business in the future!”

"The toilet arrived well in advance of it's promised date, was i perfect condition. This is my second time ordering from National and I have no complaints."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that everything arrived in perfect condition, thank you so much for the positive review and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!”

"They took no responsibility for lost package during shipment. The customer service rep said they talked to FedEx and it wasn't their problem. Who sends $800 of products without a signature confirmation???!?!? And then they have the audacity to blame the customer! Very poor service."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We apologize that you had an issue with your shipment. FedEx verified that the shipment was delivered to your address on 8/6/14. When you reported that you hadn't received it we notified FedEx who followed up with the driver and he verified that he had delivered it to your address. In this case since it was delivered to the correct address we wouldn't be able to replace the items at no charge”

National Builder Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

National Builder Supply is a merchant member
National Builder Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.