• Address: 210 The BluffsSuite AAustell, GA 30168

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10

What is this?

"We ordered twice for two bathroom remodels...pls see below both order numbers. All items were of good quality. One of the Toto toilets was leaking internally. When we called about it we were told that it was our fault and that Toto toilets are never broken or faulty. We were given the option to buy the toilet bowl at cost plus shipping which we did since we needed a working toilet. Both of our bathrooms were installed by a professional plumber. We also had the plumber come back to check what was wrong with the toilet which added an additional expense to us. The replacement toilet works fine. My husband called back another time and talked to a manager who gave him a credit of 10% of the original cost of the toilet ($11.70). We contacted Toto direct and were told that their toilets come with a 1 year warranty and every so often they have the same issue with a toilet like we experienced and that National Builders Supply was supposed to have send us a replacement toilet at no charge. We were also told that the pricing given by Toto reflects an occasional defective toilet which indicates that you wouldn't have suffered any financial loss. At this point we wouldn't consider purchasing anything else from you nor would we recommend you to anybody even though your items were of good quality since you don't stand behind your products. A company is only as good as they take care of problems!!!!!!!"

"A very positive online experience. National Builder Supply had the product I wanted, at a very reasonable price, and without shipping fees. Would definitely use again and recommend others to do the same! thanks."

"Having been a satisfied customer on two previous occasions, I recently purchased three new Toto toilets from National Builder Supply for the renovation of our home. Their website suggested Comfort Seats soft-close seats to go along with the toilets. I assumed these were the genuine Toto soft-close seats as these were what I had gotten with my previous orders. After two of the toilets were installed, I noticed that the seats were slightly different than those I'd gotten before, but I assumed Toto merely had redesigned them. These new seats, which were priced the same as the Toto seats, were flimsy and don't close as smoothly as the Toto seats. When I saw the third seat still in the box, I realized I'd been taken advantage of and sold a cheap, Chinese-made imitation of the genuine article. I called National Builder Supply and asked for them to exchange the cheap seats for the ones I had expected. The representative told me the installed seats couldn't be returned, so I returned the one remaining uninstalled seat and was charged for shipping and a restocking fee, resulting in my receiving only a fraction of the price I paid. I then purchased the Toto seats from Home Depot (at a lower cost than National Builder Supply). I'm still stuck with two previously installed seats I don't want.

Update: Based upon National Builder Supply's response, I will upgrade my review as soon as the refund for the two seats is received. I plan to donate them to charity.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“I apologize for the issue that you had with your toilet seats. The seats that you purchased are not advertised as a Toto product on our website. We rarely have any complaints about any of our toilet seats. I will issue a credit for the 2 seats that you are unhappy with as a courtesy.”

"Love the Toto Drake toilets. Work beautifully with just one flush. Also, stay cleaner for much longer. NBS delivered quickly and had good price. Highly recommend."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thanks for the great review! We are glad you are enjoying your new Toto Drake toilets :) Have a great week!”

"super customer service, will shop there again

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thanks for the super rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future!”

"Customer service was excellent!!! Packaging of items needs to be addressed as using a national shipping agent some items may need extra packaging so they don't get damaged in transit and cause a delay in a job. Other than losing 2 weeks for delivery of good item on 9/3/14, overall great experience!!!!"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive review and we sincerely apologize for the job delay. We are always working to improve our service in every aspect and appreciate the feedback!”

"I still have not received my backorder"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We apologize for any delay that might have occurred. Can you provide us with your order number so we can investigate this further? We will then be glad to see when the item should be available to ship.”

"Best price and delivered on time."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thank you Bryan, we work hard to provide you better pricing. We are pleased you had a great experience and hope to work with you again in the future!”

"Happy customer would buy again and refer you to others"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the positive review - we're a happy provider! We look for to doing business with you in the future. Have a wonderful day.”

"Great! Thank You! Liked the product!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Excellent, thank you so much for your business and the positive review! Have a wonderful holiday weekend.”

"Excellent selection and pricing. One item was backordered and unavailable as soon as we needed it, but refund was made immediately and without question. A very professional organization."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thank you so much! We are happy to help. We appreciate the positive review as well as your business!”

"Ordered 2 Toto toilets to be shipped across the country. Both arrived on time, unbroken and packed well."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad everything worked so well! Thank appreciate your business as well as your great review!”

"Excellent job - toilet was in perfect condition and delivered right on time !"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Wonderful! Thank you for you're great review!”

"Easy to use website. After exhausting all of my local sources I Found exactly what I wanted! "

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“That's great that you found what you needed! Thank you for your business as well as the positive review.”

"Order was received within a couple days with all items ordered packed very safely."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're happy you received everything just as planned! Thank you for your positive review!”

National Builder Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

National Builder Supply is a merchant member
National Builder Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.