National Builder Supply Reviews - nationalbuildersupply.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.30/10 3,826 reviews

National Builder Supply is a merchant member
National Builder Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (3,826)

"Fast,efficient and as described."

Rating 8/104/5

"First shipment arrived crushed. It was replaced but the additional items were not resent. Finally received the item - it was fine - but after three weeks...?"

"This is an Honest Business.They were the only one who had this particular Elkay sink in stock. Many other competing companies said they had this Elkay sink was in stock. But when I called they did not. The sink was very reasonable priced and they shipped it faster than they quoted. I would do business with them again. "

"Got the part I needed and fast delivery."

"Just read it...
"Hello,
Your shipment came AGAIN not packed as suppose to and FED EX delivered BROKEN pieces.
And you Folks promised to pack nicely to make sure I will receive this time the package in OK shape....

I carefully moved closed box (see pictures by order as I took them) as needed to open and already noticed broken china pieces inside moving from wall to wall without even open the big box!

I opened a small hole to make less mess (pict2115, 2116) - see pictures.
I put all stuff back: seat and installation kit and wrapped back as it was.

1. Please take it back - full box.
2. I cannot afford anymore cleaning job after your shipments, I don't get paid for it.
3. I need a full refund for $279.05 ASAP - 1 package.
4. No more buying from you, folks, NEVER!
It was a worst experience ever to buy...

Please let me know when you want to pick up your product - I will take it outside garage for pick up.

Thank you.
AE

April 8, 2014

PS. Pictures not attached here.

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014
BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We apologize that your shipment was delivered damaged. We package our toilets very carefully but in some cases damage does occur. This is in a very low percentage of our orders. We have already picked up the item and will process a credit to your account as soon as we receive it back in our warehouse.”

"Great company to buy from and deal with. 2 out of 3 toilets in one of our orders arrived damaged. NBS made good and shipped replacements out right away so our client never knew there was a hiccup. We'll be back again and again! It's nice to find a reputable online company that still cares about every customer, no matter how small. "

"Excellent price, very good service, prompt delivery. What more could I ask?"

Rating 4/102/5

"The part I ordered (using a number from the manual) did not fit our older faucet, and I was disappointed to find out I was hit was a 15% restock fee. If I total up shipping both ways and the restock fee, I realize it is not worth it to purchase on-line. I will go to a box store next time."

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014
BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“I understand your frustration but on returns that were ordered in error we do charge a $15 restocking fee. If there had been any damage to the item we would have paid for the shipping and waived any restocking fees but in the case that someone orders the wrong item a restocking fee does apply.”

"The order arrived on time and was packed really well. I was pleased with my experience purchasing from National Builder Supply."

“Thanks for the great review.”

"I ordered 2 new Toto's after receiving one before with excellent packaging. Jessica helped me get the both orders and shipping. She did a great job answering questions, take order and get the shipment going.This order was shipped differenly by the pallet and didn't have extra padding as the pallet was securely assembled. Jessica asked me to verify the contents for breakage before signoff which I did. Didn't get the toilets installed yet but satisfied with National Builder Supply."

“Thanks for the great review.”

"Part arrived on time and in good condition. Installed, working fine."

“Thanks for the great review.”

"item was exactly what we ordered; delivered quickly at a fair price.
The Grohe Clubmaster showerhead is fabulous - well worth $300 +/- that we paid for it.

“Thanks for the great review.”

"Merchandise as agreed. Fast delivery."

“Thanks for the great review.”

"very happy with this company. The only place that had what I needed. Will buy from again soon."

“Thanks for the great review.”

"Ordering was a snap and we got our 3 toilets in perfect shape in a few days."