Stores > Supply.com

Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

What is this?

2016-02-03

At the end of bathroom remodel

"In these very important final decisions for accessories in our very long master bath remodel, was nice to receive the towel rings from Supply.com. They are very high quality and look great. Supply.com was easy to deal with, prompt and efficient in delivery. Would use again."

2016-02-03

good price and promopt shipping

"The items of my order are correct! (I have 50+ items).
The quality of the product is good too.

Will buy again when need it.

Great experience

"Ordering was easy, shipping was fast. Very much appreciate the service!

Thorough Service

"The handle on the toilet was broken during its shipping. Supply.com reshipped a new part to replace it free of charge. "

2016-02-02

Excellent value and exceptional customer service!

"I searched all over for the best pricing on plumbing fixtures and bathroom accessories. Supply.com was the best overall for value, selection, ordering, delivery and most of all, customer service. I highly recommend this site and will purchase from Supply.com again."

2016-02-02

"Product was delivered as advertised."

Outstanding Experience

"The item was shipped the same day I placed the order. I received timely email communication as to the status of my order, which was delivered on-time with no issues! The packaging was amazingly secure to prevent damage. I will not hesitate to order from Supply.com again. Other online retailers should learn from Supply.com!"

Fast shipment

"Great job. Great price, OEM parts and fast delivery!"

2016-02-01

Efficient, Affordable

"Great delivery. easy return. Well done operation. Sybil is awesome."

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

SUPPLY_com, Supply.com rep has responded

“We're glad Sybil was able to make your experience a positive one. Thank you for your great review!”

2016-01-31

"Excellent packing. This was a 50 lb + porcelain toilet so I was concerned about it coming in broken. Delivered on time, correct item, perfect condition. "

SUPPLY_com, Supply.com rep has responded

“We're glad this was delivered in perfect condition! Thanks for the excellent review.”

2016-01-31

Perfect in every way

"I had to replace a toilet tank, and couldn't get it locally. Supply.com's website was super easy to use; I had the part no., so literally one click got me to the part. The price was the cheapest Google could find. So, a great deal already. They promised fast shipping, and it came via FedEx. The way they packed this fragile porcelain chunk of toilet was amazing. They blew in some kind of instant hardening foam all around it. It arrived without a nick or scratch.
The only negative was their warning that if it had arrived broken, they would not allow me to ship it back after I accepted delivery. I was warned to make FedEx wait while I inspected the product. Well, there was no way FedEx would wait while I inspected the product. They left the box on my porch while I was at home and never rang the bell or knocked on the door.

I tried to make adjustments prior to the delivery on the FedEx site and was unsuccessful. So, I was very fortunate that the product arrived intact. That having been said, I am happy with the product, and ordering this toilet tank online and having a plumber install it saved me about $700.

SUPPLY_com, Supply.com rep has responded

“We're glad that everything was perfect for you!
In this case the shipping was ground, so you actually have two business days to report any damage that may occur. If an order ships freight and is delivered within an appointment time is the only time we require inspection at the time of delivery.
Thank you for your great review.”

Speedy Delivery

"I placed my order on a Tuesday and it was delivered by Thursday and that was with the free shipping. That is what I call a Speedy Delivery. Merchandise was expertly packed and exactly what I ordered. I very please with Supply.com."

SUPPLY_com, Supply.com rep has responded

“We're glad we could get that out to you so soon. Thanks for the good review!”

leak be gone

"Perfect , Original replacement,, Thanks..."

SUPPLY_com, Supply.com rep has responded

“You're welcome. Thanks for the good review.”

2016-01-30

Great Prices on hard to find parts

"Found the part I needed for much less than elsewhere. Customer service was fabulous! Will definitely be shopping at Supply.com again soon."

SUPPLY_com, Supply.com rep has responded

“We look forward to working with you again. Thanks for the great review!”

You rock!

"During a home remodel that took forever we realized that the toilet for the powder room was a 12" rough in and we needed a 10"
In a panic I went online to find an item similar to what I originally selected that could get to us in time. Customer Seevices, delivery and packaging top notch! I'm very happy with the product and the transaction.

SUPPLY_com, Supply.com rep has responded

“We're happy that you're happy! Thank you for your great review.”

Share Supply.com's store rating

Supply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Supply.com is a merchant member
Supply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.