• National Builde National Builder Supply Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10

What is this?

2015-07-24

"i was thrilled to see that National Builder Supply had this $308 chandelier that I was looking for on clearance for just $176!!! Cha-Ching! It arrived quickly, was well packaged and is beautiful! I'm very pleased."

2015-07-24

"Initially I was worried. A week went buy and I hadn't received a shipping notice. I called the customer support number. The rep was very polite and helpful he explained the they hadn't received the items fro the manufacturer yet and and soon as they do they would ship. 2 days later they showed up on my door. I was very impressed considering the customer service rep said it would probably be 5 business days. "

2015-07-24

"Order received in two days. The local supplier said 4-6 weeks. Very satisfied."

2015-07-23

"The best toilet. Quick delivery. "

2015-07-23

"One of the 2 toilets I ordered arrived in pieces. National Builder Supply sent a replacement toilet out the same day and I received it a week later. Would have been 5 stars if both toilets had arrived intact."

2015-07-23

"Good selection, very competitive pricing, user friendly website. Fast delivery, product received as ordered, packaged very well. Thumbs up."

2015-07-23

"The ordering process was simple and the order was delivered promptly and was an exact fit."

2015-07-23

"Easy and quick process. Liked the product."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We try to make the process as easy as possible. Thanks for noticing and giving us a great review!”

2015-07-22

"better price than other vendors. Waited several weeks for free shipping but worth it with the price. recommend"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad we were able to provide you with the product you needed at a better price. Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your recommendation.”

2015-07-21

"Best prices. But, shipping cost is high."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your positive review.”

2015-07-21

"First time user. Fast and easy. The price for the item I needed was about 15% less than I could find anywhere."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad we could provide a good experience for you. Thank you for the positive review!”

2015-07-20

" Do not trust the website or customer service reps when it comes to verifying "in stock" items. The former is not accurate and the latter gives false information. When I found a needed item "in stock," I was skeptical, as every other website had a lead time of 8-12 weeks, as the item was being shipped from overseas. I had already purchased and had refunded the same item from other website, as I was informed after I purchased that the item would take 8-12 weeks to arrive. I wanted to be sure the item WAS actually in stock with NBS, as my timeline for receiving was narrow. I called NBS to verify this. Their website stated 6 were in stock, but when they checked with the manufacturer, they said they actually had 3 in stock, stateside. I was told by NBS if I placed my order immediately, I would get one of those in stock, 10 days to delivery. In the unlikely event that those three units were purchased between the time I placed my order and the time NBS submitted their order, I was told another shipment was coming shortly thereafter, a few weeks later. Imagine my surprise when I should have been receiving my item, I received an email instead stating that delivery had been delayed. OK, so I didn't get one of those 3 "available" units as I was promised, but a couple weeks delay, while inconvenient, was manageable. They said the unit would be stateside July 20th, and I would receive it a few days later. Instead of getting confirmation of my shipment, I receive yet another email of shipment delay. Now NBS is saying the end of August, which is unacceptable. I only ordered from them because they assured me my item was in stock, not the 8-12 weeks delay I found on other websites. But that's exactly where their timeline is falling now. If they had just been honest, I would have encouraged my client choose something else. NBS said mine was the only order for that item, according to the manufacturer. Doesn't make sense to me. If it's such a rarely ordered item, how did they blow through 3 in stock and whatever came in the next shipment, unless in fact there never were any units in stock or a recent shipment. And upon checking their website today, it STILL says they have 6 in stock.....bad way to conduct business, I will not be ordering from them again, and encourage others to avoid the same headaches I've been given."

2015-07-19

"best price............................."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad to provide you with the best price! Thank you for your great review.”

2015-07-17

"NBS can someday, hopefully, be great. For now, I won't shop at NBS again.
*NBS packs their toilets in an ineffective and environmentally unfriendly way.
*I ordered a toilet (the 2nd one in as many years)
*It arrived broken. They're sending a new one (thumbs up)
*Tonight I spent time trying to remove the foam spray and styrofoam peanut encapsulation that was glued into the cardboard. It was impossible to remove. It was a waste of time and little bits of styrofoam went everywhere at 8:30pm in the wind! I live in a place that requires recycling by law. I believe it's the right thing to do for my children's future. But instead I'm faced with a packaging effort that is impossible to recycle, will pollute our oceans and rivers, AND DIDN'T WORK! Talk about a frustrated father trying to do right!
*AND, I have to dispose of the broken toilet bowl that arrived on my doorstep myself!
*NBS could be great, but for now is just low cost."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We do apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback on the shipping methods. We hope to make your next experience a better one. One of our reps reached out to you. If you still have a damaged item we would be happy to pick it up for you at no charge. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.”

2015-07-17

"the toilet came in a timely manner and was well packed"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad you received your order in a timely manner. Thank you for your great review.”

Share National Builder Supply's store rating

National Builder Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

National Builder Supply is a merchant member
National Builder Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.