• Address: 210 The BluffsSuite AAustell, GA 30168

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

What is this?

"When my initial order arrived I realized by looking at it that it was the wrong replacement piece (too big). Jessyca in Customer Service helped me through the return authorization process. She then ordered the correctly sized item and confirmed with the manufacturer the approx. shipping time (it's back-ordered). Great service; thank you! "

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“You're welcome, we're glad Jessyca was able to get this taken care of for you. Thank you so much for your great review!”

"Shipped on time. Well packaged, no damage in shipping. They also checked to make sure I was who I said I was. My billing address did not gybe. I appreciate that also with all the stolen ID issues. Very good and professional group."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad we could provide you with professional service. We strive to provide top security for our customers. Thank you for your positive review!”

"Expected items arrived in good shape in a timely manner."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad we could quickly provide you with the products you needed. Thank you for the great review!”

"I looked all over for this part and could only find it here. It arrived faster than expected; the service was excellent! A great experience!"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad we were able to get that part out to you quickly. Thanks for the great review!”

"Terrific service as usual! Prompt processing and shipping very much appreciated. Grab bars were installed quickly for mom to use post hospital stay, as a result. She's very happy and much more secure showering. "

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad to provide you with pleasant customer service. It's good to hear everything went so well! Thank you for your positive review.”

"Very pleasantly surprised. Ordered 3 toilets, and got free freight shipping. Every piece was double-boxed with 2-3" of spray-in foam between the two boxes. Needless to say, everything arrived in perfect condition, and in less than a week going from East Coast to West Coast.

The packaging with the spray foam is a bit of a pain to get rid of, but I'll gladly take that over cracked porcelain. Very impressed, and very happy with the service.

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad you received your toilets in good condition and in a timely manner. Thanks for noticing and giving us a great review!”

"Excellent. Shipped quickly. Great Price."

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thank you for the great review!”

"Great job and quick ship. Packaged well upon arrival. "

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad you received your order in a timely manner. Thank you for your great review.”

"very good service and friendly on the phone"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad our team could provide you with good customer service. Thank you so much for your positive review.”

"National Builder Supply had exactly what I wanted. The item (toilet) was shipped free from Georgia to New Jersey without any damage...which, I'm sure, was due to the excellent packaging. "

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad everything went so smoothly! Thank you for the good review.”

"I have bought 5 toilets from you and have been very satisfied with the service every time. One was broken and you sent another one and that one came in one piece. Count me as a very satisfied customer. Thank you for your service. And Hope you have a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Bob Szentimrey

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad we were able to get this taken care of for you. Thank yo so much for your great review. We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well.”

"I ordered a toilet tank replacement lid for an old toilet. It was shipped in record time. We just couldn't be happier. It fit perfectly and was exactly the right color. National Builder Supply really came through for us. We definitely will share this with friends. Thank you very much! "

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad to provide a tank lid that fits perfectly! Thank you for the great review and the recommendations.”

"you had the item i wanted and delivery was fast "

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad we could provide you with the product and service you need. Thank you for the great review!”

"I had some problems with my order, but NBS corrected all my issues in courteous and timely matter.
Dana Towns was my customer sale associate. She was great to help resolve my order problems.
Thank you Dana and NBS.

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We're glad Dana was able to make your experience a positive one. Thank you for your great review!”

"Product was available and shipped quickly"

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“Thanks for the great review!”

National Builder Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

National Builder Supply is a merchant member
National Builder Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.