Stores > Supply.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

Shipped Quick!

"Ahead of schedule and packaged well."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you for the great feedback!”

2016-08-24

No hassle purchase and shipping

"I purchased my items for less than half the price available through any other vendors online. The items received were the one's I ordered (does not always happen when ordering on-line) and arrived ahead of schedule. I was totally satisfied with the order and the whole experience. Would recommend it to anyone. "

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are so glad to hear about your awesome experience with us! We look forward to working with you again in the future!”

Great price - Quick Processing and Delivery

"Extensive inventory, the most competitive prices and efficient processing made my experience with Supply.com exceptional."

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. We strive to keep our prices low and the quality of our products high! Thank you for the great feedback!”

2016-08-24

"Order process thru delivery went very well"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you so much for your business! We take pride in having a very simple and straight forward ordering process!”

2016-08-23

One Call Saved me Tons of Time and a Huge Headache!

"In the process of looking for replacement parts for a washlet style toilet, I finally wandered into the Supply.com website. Although it was promising, I didn't know the parts numbers (not in my product manual) so I had no idea whether I was about to order the right or wrong thing. Although I rarely pick up the phone, I did so - and got a WONDERFUL sales person - Stephen Hontz - who found the spec sheet for my toilet, the parts numbers and led me to each one without a mistake or any wasted time. now they are ordered - and will be here in two days, saving me TIME, MONEY and a HUGE HEADACHE. I am thrilled. Thank you Supply.com. I recommend this seller to anyone who is looking for parts and, like me, wants the right one at a good price."

This review was modified by Komori on August 23 2016 03:09:27 PM

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Stephen always does a fantastic job at delivering top-tier service and quality. He truly adds innumerable value to our team and we are glad to have him here at SUPPLY.com! We are looking forward to helping you again in the future! Thank you for your review!”

2016-08-23

went out of your way to assist thx, Frank

"went out of your way to assist thx, Frank"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Our sales reps always go above and beyond for our customers and we are thrilled to surpass your expectations! Thank you for the positive review!”

2016-08-22

Great product price exceeded confusing tracking & slow shipping

"Very happy with the Duravit tub quality and the Supply.com price for it (much lower than competitors), so 5 stars for that exceeded the issues I experienced (some listed below). If you can handle the length of time it takes for economy shipping (the tub took 12 days) in your project, they probably have among the best prices you'll find anywhere. And being out of state saved me tax and the shipping was included.

The negative just created delivery stresses:
1. Really confusing emails about shipping. They use multiple shipping vendors and their system incorrectly auto-assigned the wrong shipping company in the email notifications so there was no way to track the shipment initially. And it took a while to sort through this.
2. Confusing dealing with both FedEx and the driver on day of delivery. Not Supply.com's fault but there's a miss in the companies' interaction in transit that needs to be solved.

In the spirit of helping a company that needs some web help, I sent a pretty detailed email that included specifics of the issues and ideas to solve them. I got a couple calls not long after by a manager at Supply.com, which was very nice, but at 6am calls (ouch). But they went out of their way to connect and listen--not many companies do that--and if I had a larger project with long lead time, I'd look at their website first to shop for products.

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you for this VERY helpful feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience and this information is greatly beneficial! We are so happy the products worked for you! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!”

Everything faster!

"4.5 stars. We were looking for a particular bathroom vanity and sink. All of the stores that we checked within our area told us it would take 12 weeks to get our items. Supply.com got us the items within 4 weeks. Leah Holder was great in assisting us with replacements of parts that were damaged in shipping. Would have given 5 stars but for the freight company that delivered one of the pieces damaged. "

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you! We love having Leah on our team - she is a great asset and we look forward to doing business with you again!”

Easy Peasy

"Extremely satisfied, Fast & reasonable shipping, and they stock hard some to find items!!! Thank you."

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thanks for the WONDERFUL review! We work hard at making even the hardest to find items accessible! Thanks for the feedback!”

2016-08-22

"Ordered toilet on line. Arrived when they said it would. Installed and working. Recommend them as a company"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thanks for the recommendation! We are pleased to do business with you and can't wait to work with you in the future!”

2016-08-22

"Timely and accurate. No problems. "

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Our goal is to make sure you receive quality service, quality product and quality delivery! We are happy to have exceeded your needs!”

2016-08-22

"VERY SATISFIED WITH DELIVERY"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are so glad to hear about your experience. Thank you!”

good to the last drop

"the water supply hose was what I needed. thank you supply.com"

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are happy to hear of your seamless experience with us. Thank you for this positive review and we look forward to working with you again very soon!”

Very Satisfied

"Got a great price on this hard-to-find part for my sink and paid through Amazon. This was great as I did not have to add account and shipping info. Part works fine."

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“We are glad to hear of your experience with us. We work hard to make things easy and convenient for you. Thank you!”

2016-08-21

Nicely done!

"All is well! Will be back for more shopping in the future."

A rep from Supply.com, SUPPLY_com, has responded

“Thank you! We look forward to doing business with you again!”

Share Supply.com's store rating

Supply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Supply.com is a merchant member
Supply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.