Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.26/10 3,894 reviews

National Builder Supply is a merchant member
    National Builder Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • National Builder Supply contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10

All 3,895 Customer Reviews

"Quick delivery- you kept me informed- good quality product.

I had to rebuild my home for the second time after Hurricane Katrina after learning we had tainted Chinese drywall. I wanted to return it to the beauty it was after the first rebuild and have it match as closely as possible. I was tickled to find the exact faucet I bought 7 years ago to go with the vessel sink in my bathroom. Didn't expect it to be that easy! Thanks.

"Great price, fast shipping, very satisfied with my purchase."

"I found the rep that I spoke to was very knowledgeable and courteous, received product in a timely manner, will order again in the future."

"Ordered 3 of a 3-component item. One unit came complete in great shape, the second unit came with 2 of the 3 components wrong, and the third unit came with 2 of the 3 components missing and the third one bent."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-24-2014

BuilderSupply, National Builder Supply rep has responded

“We apologize that you received 2 defective items. Unfortunately from time to time items come to us from the manufacturer with defects or packaged wrong. I show that we have already set up a replacement order for you and you should have the replacements within the next 3-4 business days.”

"Easy search, easy delivery, quality purchase!"

"My order arrive quickly and in excellent condition. I was happy to find what I wanted on your website with a great price."

"my product came on time and worked"

"National Builder Supply is awesome. Great pricing. I was a bit concerned about breakage of the toilet I ordered, but the packaging was incredible. It would have taken something extremely overt to damage the contents of the package."

"Delivered hard to find product as expected. Was helpful in answering email questions before I ordered. "

"Product arrived quickly, as promised, perfect condition, great prices. This is second time I have used NBS and both times were great. "

"Online information was up-to-date, accurate, and helpful. Prices was best I could find online and locally! Ordering was very easy and flawless. I was a bit nervous having toilet shipped to me. Worked great -- on time, right to my home, and the packaging was amazing - nothing broken. All as it should be. My only complaint is now I am stuck trying to figure out how to environment-safely dispose of the packaging (4 huge boxes, filled with stuck on styrofoam)."

"Very helpful sales people and I received my product right on time! Thank you!"

"Items arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I am extremely pleased with your service. Thank you! "

"Everything came as requested on the promised delivery date. One item was missing installation hardware. One easy phone call and it was taken care of promptly. Thank you!"

"The lights online was supposed to be in-stock and ship out in 5-7 business days. After a couple weeks, still no word on the shipping. Had to call customer service who told me the lights were on back-order and that they should be shipping soon directly from the supplier. Was told I would get an email to let me know when they shipped. Never got a shipping email.... the lights just showed up one day. Happy with the product. The communication could use some work though."