"This company is a pleasure to work with and they
always have great pricing. I love them!!
I wish all companies were the same.

Thanks,

Keith Fenty

modified review This review was modified by KeithFenty123 on September 08 2014 07:48:01 AM

"I have purchased from this company for years and their pricing and service is incredible. I wish I knew more companies like them.

Kim Mizrahi

"I am familiar with this company, and can tell you first hand,(from the inside) that they knowingly sell expired products. Taking things out of the box and even trimming the date off tubes to hide the expired date. They do get tons of calls and complaints and have to issue refunds.... but operate knowing that most people never notice and won't bother dealing with them for a refund on small amounts. They also hike up the shipping rates on everything so they make 100% profit on that!!

They're laughing all the way to the bank and making great money... but I think it will all catch up to them eventually!!

"OM!! this company is awful bad customer service and bad / expired product, I ordered few creams from this company i was asked to pay more money for postage which i did through paypal then they sent me any email to say they didnt have some of the products offered an alternative which i accepted 'cause it was taking too long and i just wanted the products, then it took about a month for the products to arreive ( mind you i had reportd them to paypal) when they arrivedthe colours of 2 creams were dark brown on top and white in colour, i've used these creams before they are supposed to be white in colour, i sent them an email ( Ms Lopez who was corresponding with me about my order) weell I never heard from them again, i never used the rest of the products i was scared they were all expired had to throw away over £60 worth of products, beware never again I'll stick with ebay or original companies."

"I ordered 3 pkgs of Eveready Super Heavy Duty 9V batteries. When they arrived they had a date stamp of 1008 on the bottom. Since these were for smoke detectors I felt they were not suitable given the date stamp. Customer service assured me I could return them and newer batteries would be sent. I returned them and received in return 3 more pkgs also date stamped 1008. I am not satified with the service or the product. When I called customer service to get the name of the company president I was told I could not have that information. I would rate this company based on this experience at the bottom of any rating scale."

"This company did not let me know that they could not fulfill my entire order prior to shipping. I would have canceled the order because with shipping $7.92 is outrageous to pay for deodorant. I have called numerous times and did not receive any satisfaction. BEWARE IF YOU DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I will also be reporting them to the Better Business Bureaus."

I purchased 50 bottles of the following:
(9390) Garnier Nutrisse-#100 Ext Lt Nat Blonde (Chamomile) 1 each ($2.13) X 50 = $106.50
along with other items. It has been a year since my order. When I used the haircolor I ordered from this company my hair came out and broke off. BEWARE! I kept wondering what happened to my long beautiful hair. On August 4, 2008, I pulled all the remaining bottles I had ordered from this company. I did not know when the hair color expired so I called Garnier to see if they could tell me when it expired. TO MY SURPRISE NATIONWIDE CAMPUS SOLD ME HAIRCOLOR THAT HAD BEEN EXPIRED SINCE 2001. When I called to report this I was laughed at and it is now August 11, 2008 and I have never received a return call. BE CAREFUL AND CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BUY THE EXPIRED HAIRCOLOR FROM THEM. I THOUGHT IT WAS NEW. I WISH I HAD CHECKED THE DATED BEFORE I LOST ALL OF MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

NationWide Campus is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NationWide Campus is not a merchant member
NationWide Campus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!