Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"There is no way to go and make a change or alter an order. I bought 2 Glock 26 mags and they were $34.70 ea. and i found them on another site for $27.00. I had to send an email to CS and they did give me the magazines for the same price as the other site.

I have bought a lot of different items from them and had no issue, but "do not screw up an order" or it gets nasty trying to straighten it out.

There shipping is really high....They get get money back from the shipping companies, so the more they charge the more they get back. So are there prices really cheaper?

They need to get a better order entry system. there comes a time that you either need to expand to keep up with customers demands and issues or eventually you will be out of business.

I will probably research other sites before i make another purchase here, but they have forced me away.......

"I ordered some pmags from them, and they sent promags instead. They weren't very helpful with getting them returned, but I was able to eventually get them returned (required completing a form by hand). It took a lot of discussion with them for them to realize what happened. It was my 1st order from them, and it was screwed up."

"I am writing this to hopefully inform potential shoppers who may be on the fence after reading the negative reviews on this site in regards to natchezss.com. Frankly I'm amazed at how people can be giving such low scores to a company I personally hold in high regard. I have ordered an assortment of shooting supplies from natchez and have never had a single problem.
These reviewers complaining about stock status and cancelled orders need to imagine what it must have been like at natchez for the last two years. I spoke to a cs rep around the height of the run on shooting gear and ammo. The guy was worn out and in a bad mood. I felt for him. You cant expect to call up a company at a time like that and pull the make me happy or I wont shop here anymore routine. They're hoping you'll shop somewhere else. Basically, shooting supply stores saw a unprecedented demand spike the likes of which have never been seen by any retailer online or elsewhere. Even sites such as amazon have never seen such a sudden spike in demand on such a large number of items. Remember where talking about hundreds of ammunition and reloading products not just the latest iphone. As you read through reviews of natchez and others keep this in mind regarding reviews from this time period. I feel all the negative reviews I read on this site were from unreasonable consumers unwilling to accept the state of affairs in the shooting industry.

modified review This review was modified by myrrh81 on July 06 2014 05:46:03 PM

"I ordered a Federal Value Pack .22 LR HP 525/Box (copper plated/hollow) on Monday and 8:25am for $24.99 plus $15.85 for shipping. I received the order Wednesday morning. The shipping was a little high, but I got the order real fast."

No. Calif. USA

"I think most of the negative comments about the online shooting supply dealers are bogus!

Perhaps the only people who leave negative comments are those who don't know how to convince an on-line dealer to "play fair" by threatening to do a credit card reversal charge.

I have had good service from Natchez.

They tend to be a little higher priced than other on-line merchants, but they also seem to have more of what I am wanting for my orders, thus cutting shipping costs by eliminating a second order from another merchant.

Just my experience!

"I made an error on my late Friday night (midnight) order. I got up at 5:30am on Monday local time to call first thing when they open to try to fix it... no dice. They will do nothing. My order had not shipped or been processed they admitted, but they would not allow or make a change. Sure, they would sell me the item I need (and allow me to return the wrong item I ordered) and ship that on a second order of course, no problem. Their shipping prices are exorbitant, as they charge you a pound for $11 not matter if the item could go for $3 by USPS and weights 3oz. Just very unhelpful service and policies. My first order, likely my last because in 2013 when we can send a rover to Mars, but a large company cannot (or will not) modify an order that has not been processed or shipped, come on now. No flexibility at all, not willing to help in any way, and CS was just matter of fact no help.

UPDATE: I decided to try one last time so I called back. I got a guy named Tony who made it happen! We ended up cancelling the first order, and then I just made a new second order. I guess the first guy was to lazy to suggest this, but Tony got it done! So I bumped up my rating.

modified review This review was modified by Lock-N-Load on November 15 2013 10:02:02 AM

"10/21/13 - I purchased a Burris 12-24x50MM Spotting Scope at a
sale rate of $59.95. To my surprise it is of excellent quality
and will fit the need spotting 22 and 17 target holes at 100 yds. Very pleased with the scope along with the Simmons compact
tripod I ordered.Buff/Ohio

"I ordered item JZZMB43 which is not as pictured on their web site. I called customer service and they said they could not see the web site or the prodcut but I could return if I wanted. No apology. Just matter of fact. BUYER BE WARE!"

modified review This review was modified by xprtmarksman on July 18 2013 11:42:56 AM

"They used to be a good and reliable company but not so much any more. Customer service is terrible and shipping costs have gotten way out of hand. They advertise fair prices but end up raping you on shipping fees."

"As has been stated, Natchez has questionable business practices, no customer service, Overcharges on shipping, and cancels orders without regard. Avoid!"

modified review This review was modified by Pebsandbam on June 05 2013 12:42:42 PM

"Last week I placed two orders for reloading supplies and ammunition. Both orders were for items that I couldn't find at other retailers. In both cases, prices were fair and shipping was prompt."

modified review This review was modified by R4360 on May 24 2013 01:57:07 PM

"I got lucky and found some .22LR ammo in stock on Natchez Shooters Supplies website. Ordered the ammo midday Thursday may 2nd and had it at my door Tuesday May 7th.

This is my first time ordering from Natchez, but I'm very pleased with this transaction and plan to make more with them in the future.

modified review This review was modified by Mouserat on May 07 2013 08:46:57 PM

"Avoid this company. They cancel your order at will using the out of stock excuse but won't let you cancel an order. This is their reply when I requested to cancel the order: "Unfortunately, once an order is submitted, we cannot cancel or alter it. As per the checkout screen, when your order was placed, all orders are final. "

Consider use MidwayUSA, Gandermountain and palmettostatearmory. You will get much better service and reasonable shipping rates.

modified review This review was modified by famillerose on April 17 2013 09:39:46 AM

"Natchez Shooters Supplies (www.natchezss.com) has been falsely advertising in-stock ammunition, charging orders, then wait 3-5 days to advise by email they do not have your order in stock. I have made 6 online orders for 22 LR ammo averaging $100+ each order from March 29th 2013 to April 8th 2013. I have NEVER been able to complete a transaction with these clowns. They hold the charge on your card for days and days and days. According to the credit card companies, what Natchez is doing is considered merchant credit card FRAUD. I know I am not the only one. I am reading numerous complaints on ammo and gun forums. If you want to waste your time, allow your credit card limit to be used and not receive one item from any transaction... then Natchez is your abusive friend in the ammo sales industry.

I just talked to my friend. He has received one order from them out of three he placed in March. He refuses to buy from them again. He says they don't keep a history of what you bought and what they shipped. They ran short on the stuff he ordered, but accepted whatever they could ship. All other ammo sites keep track of your purchases in your account info. I checked, they don't keep your buying history. You receive an email only. Makes me very aware that they cannot fulfill any order, so they don't retain your "orders" in their online login system due to embarrassment.

Other SH*TTY online ammo dealers who did the same thing to me:
1. Cheaper Than Dirt (www.cheaperthandirt.com)
2. Target Sports USA (www.TargetSportsUSA.com)

modified review This review was modified by GunEnthusiast on May 10 2013 12:45:03 PM

"**BEWARE**

Natchez has a questionable business practice of processing "IN STOCK" orders, TAKING your funds out of your account, then inform you that shipping will take 2+ weeks "due to heavy volume." Cal their 800 number and their "delayed" shipping spiel is all there.

Give me a break, several of the worlds LARGEST on line retailers that deal in unimaginable volumes don't have an issue with shipping within a couple of days and they do not charge your credit card until the item's) ship.

If you were to keep track of Natchez's inventory, they are greater than 50% out of stock on their items (I check at least twice a day) and inventory changes at a snails pace. Seriously, bookmark several pages for reloading components and click twice a day for several weeks and you will verify yourself the lack of inventory.

So begs the question, why 2+ weeks for shipping "in stock" items all the while having taken your funds with speed and efficiency.

Consider the following companies: Midway USA, Graf & Sons and Wideners.

Natchez Shooters Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Natchez Shooters Supplies is not a merchant member
Natchez Shooters Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!