• Rating 5.17/10 23 reviews

Natchez Shooters Supplies is not a merchant member
    Natchez Shooters Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Natchez Shooters Supplies contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I ordered a Federal Value Pack .22 LR HP 525/Box (copper plated/hollow) on Monday and 8:25am for $24.99 plus $15.85 for shipping. I received the order Wednesday morning. The shipping was a little high, but I got the order real fast."

No. Calif. USA

"I think most of the negative comments about the online shooting supply dealers are bogus!

Perhaps the only people who leave negative comments are those who don't know how to convince an on-line dealer to "play fair" by threatening to do a credit card reversal charge.

I have had good service from Natchez.

They tend to be a little higher priced than other on-line merchants, but they also seem to have more of what I am wanting for my orders, thus cutting shipping costs by eliminating a second order from another merchant.

Just my experience!

"I made an error on my late Friday night (midnight) order. I got up at 5:30am on Monday local time to call first thing when they open to try to fix it... no dice. They will do nothing. My order had not shipped or been processed they admitted, but they would not allow or make a change. Sure, they would sell me the item I need (and allow me to return the wrong item I ordered) and ship that on a second order of course, no problem. Their shipping prices are exorbitant, as they charge you a pound for $11 not matter if the item could go for $3 by USPS and weights 3oz. Just very unhelpful service and policies. My first order, likely my last because in 2013 when we can send a rover to Mars, but a large company cannot (or will not) modify an order that has not been processed or shipped, come on now. No flexibility at all, not willing to help in any way, and CS was just matter of fact no help.

UPDATE: I decided to try one last time so I called back. I got a guy named Tony who made it happen! We ended up cancelling the first order, and then I just made a new second order. I guess the first guy was to lazy to suggest this, but Tony got it done! So I bumped up my rating.

modified review This review was modified by Lock-N-Load on November 15 2013 10:02:02 AM

"I ordered item JZZMB43 which is not as pictured on their web site. I called customer service and they said they could not see the web site or the prodcut but I could return if I wanted. No apology. Just matter of fact. BUYER BE WARE!"

modified review This review was modified by xprtmarksman on July 18 2013 11:42:56 AM

"They used to be a good and reliable company but not so much any more. Customer service is terrible and shipping costs have gotten way out of hand. They advertise fair prices but end up raping you on shipping fees."

"Last week I placed two orders for reloading supplies and ammunition. Both orders were for items that I couldn't find at other retailers. In both cases, prices were fair and shipping was prompt."

modified review This review was modified by R4360 on May 24 2013 01:57:07 PM

"I got lucky and found some .22LR ammo in stock on Natchez Shooters Supplies website. Ordered the ammo midday Thursday may 2nd and had it at my door Tuesday May 7th.

This is my first time ordering from Natchez, but I'm very pleased with this transaction and plan to make more with them in the future.

modified review This review was modified by Mouserat on May 07 2013 08:46:57 PM

"Avoid this company. They cancel your order at will using the out of stock excuse but won't let you cancel an order. This is their reply when I requested to cancel the order: "Unfortunately, once an order is submitted, we cannot cancel or alter it. As per the checkout screen, when your order was placed, all orders are final. "

Consider use MidwayUSA, Gandermountain and palmettostatearmory. You will get much better service and reasonable shipping rates.

modified review This review was modified by famillerose on April 17 2013 09:39:46 AM

"Natchez Shooters Supplies (www.natchezss.com) has been falsely advertising in-stock ammunition, charging orders, then wait 3-5 days to advise by email they do not have your order in stock. I have made 6 online orders for 22 LR ammo averaging $100+ each order from March 29th 2013 to April 8th 2013. I have NEVER been able to complete a transaction with these clowns. They hold the charge on your card for days and days and days. According to the credit card companies, what Natchez is doing is considered merchant credit card FRAUD. I know I am not the only one. I am reading numerous complaints on ammo and gun forums. If you want to waste your time, allow your credit card limit to be used and not receive one item from any transaction... then Natchez is your abusive friend in the ammo sales industry.

I just talked to my friend. He has received one order from them out of three he placed in March. He refuses to buy from them again. He says they don't keep a history of what you bought and what they shipped. They ran short on the stuff he ordered, but accepted whatever they could ship. All other ammo sites keep track of your purchases in your account info. I checked, they don't keep your buying history. You receive an email only. Makes me very aware that they cannot fulfill any order, so they don't retain your "orders" in their online login system due to embarrassment.

Other SH*TTY online ammo dealers who did the same thing to me:
1. Cheaper Than Dirt (www.cheaperthandirt.com)
2. Target Sports USA (www.TargetSportsUSA.com)

modified review This review was modified by GunEnthusiast on May 10 2013 12:45:03 PM

"**BEWARE**

Natchez has a questionable business practice of processing "IN STOCK" orders, TAKING your funds out of your account, then inform you that shipping will take 2+ weeks "due to heavy volume." Cal their 800 number and their "delayed" shipping spiel is all there.

Give me a break, several of the worlds LARGEST on line retailers that deal in unimaginable volumes don't have an issue with shipping within a couple of days and they do not charge your credit card until the item's) ship.

If you were to keep track of Natchez's inventory, they are greater than 50% out of stock on their items (I check at least twice a day) and inventory changes at a snails pace. Seriously, bookmark several pages for reloading components and click twice a day for several weeks and you will verify yourself the lack of inventory.

So begs the question, why 2+ weeks for shipping "in stock" items all the while having taken your funds with speed and efficiency.

Consider the following companies: Midway USA, Graf & Sons and Wideners.

"Took a chance and happy I did. Everything arrived as ordered on the expected schedule. Will definitely order again!"

"I purchased my second Gamo pellet rifle from Natchez the end of Aug. 2012, I liked my first one so much and was really a nice pellet rifle to just do some fun target shooting. I tried out the second rifle a few weeks after I received it, and could not get on target. I still had fun with the first one, I had purchased from Natchez also. A few weeks later went by, I headed back out to target shoot some more and try and figure out the new Gamo.the first of Oct. I thought it might have been operator error. found out it had a loose barrel and would not ever be on target. I called Natchez to replace this or just a credit for the purchase of another. BUT was told that I would have to get in touch with Gamo Manufacturing.( indeed it was past their 30 day policy) but, the rifle was not right from the first day out of the box. I, as a individual was not Gamo's biggest concern, and it showed. I did not purchase thousands of products a year. like Natchez surly does. I did not receive any help at all with this matter from Natchez but was told that they would loose thousands of dollars per year if they had to try and satisfy all customers. I did send the rifle back to Gamo the end of Oct. 2012.(in original box). to date(Jan. 2013) no rifle and out the shipping money to Gamo. I have gave up on getting this resolved through Natchez. or Gamo. This pellet rifle was only a little over $100. so.it's not like it will kill me but, I will look into buying other items from another company with a better return policy, ie Cabelas. Buyer Beware!!!"

"I ordered some bulk ammo, ext. grips, and some glow paint for my sights. I received them 3 days after I placed the order. Fast, good service. I will be buying from them again."

"ordered bulk ammo and within three days order was delivered. Great transaction and delivery. Thanks"

"On 10-17-2011,I placed a order on-line with Natchez Shooters supply.A few seconds later I received a order confirmation e mail. The order confirmation was missing a item. within seconds of this e mail I called to correct the issue. I talked with "John" and he informed me it was a computer error in the ordering process and he couldn't add the missing item to my order and he would have to cancel the order and credit my debit card and make up another order. I agreed and he said he cancelled the order and credited my account. He then made a new order and when he ran the card it was declined. He told me that the bank may take up to 3 days to put the money back into my account. I was at a friends so I placed the new order on his credit card. I recieved my correct order 10-20-2011. Today(10-21-2011) UPS delivered another package. UPS left before I saw the package was from natchez. I called natchez and they told me there was no way "John" could cancell a order or credit my account that other departments would have to do this. Now they want me to wait until UPS picks up the package and they recieve it before they credit my account. I'm out of money since I paid my friend for my portion of the order and now it will be who knows how long before they get the package and have their "departments" issue a credit. I feel since it was their fault and no fault of mine(although they tried to tell me it was my fault and not their computer system), they should credit my account immediatley and not make me wait. This is VERY POOR SERVICE and I am the one having to suffer because their incompetence and neglect."