Stores > Natchez Shooters Supplies
  • Natchez Shooter

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Natchez Shooters Supplies by clicking a star below.
2017-08-23

Great Customer Service

"I purchased from Natchez many times by now. Had an issue only once, and they were quick to fix the problem. Great products, Great service, overall fantastic company for my needs. "

2017-06-21

What the heck

"I tried to make a purchase from NSS. I discovered they do not sell in Alabama because the parent company is a whole seller in Alabama. Pretty foolish seeing as how the average consumer can not buy from a whole seller. Just another example bad business.

2016-10-31

First Last and DONE

"If I ran my business this way I would be broke..Placed an order..got an confirmation that I did...waited..waited..credit card bill came and got paid..NO email from Natchez with tracking number..ETS nada..zip web site says I placed NO orders..I have to call them to A..get tracking number and B that they sent the wrong shipment

God I am so tired of crappy service . . perhaps they have all the first and last customers they need ..I need ALL of my customers to buy again.NOT just once..I dont know if I can find better service..but I am GOING TO TRY
Absolute capper is that the company just shot me an email detailing that this is MY fault for signing in and out as an GUEST..can you believe this ? Well have no fear I have been your guest for the first , last and DONE

2016-10-16

Awesome

"I've purchased several game cameras from this company because the run the best sales and have the best prices. Had an issue with my purchase and I called to see if I needed to contact the manufacturer and Sam took care of it on the spot. Awesome customer service!"

2016-09-28

Great company!!!

"I know people always say this but here goes. "I never leave online reviews" and I do honestly do
mean it. The only reason I am leaving one now is due to all the negative reviews almost prevented me from ordering from them and I don't want others to make the mistake that I almost did. I ordered 3 lbs of H4350 from them Friday, Natchez was the only place I could find it. I was worried that I either wouldn't get it and get an email stating there was a mistake or they would ship me the wrong item, this worry was based on the online reviews. #1 it showed up on Tuesday a few days later and #2 -all 3 lbs of the powder I ordered was out of the same batch number which is a problem when ordering online usually. They did exactly what they said they would do and I will buy from them again. Don't always judge a company based solely on online reviews base them on your own experience not others who actually may work for competitors.

2016-07-04

Super Fast Shipping And Products

"I've been dealing with Natchez Shooters Supply for several years. I've always found them to have fair prices on top quality merchandise. They run specials with some of the best deals found anywhere. They make sure I am aware of manufacturers rebates and send me the proper forms to fill out to receive the rebates. Most orders I place are in my home less than 48 hours after shipping with standard shipping costs. Kudos to FedEx, also."

2016-03-15

Lies about e-mail notifications affecting orders

"The only reason my order actually went through (and ultimately, it was a pity that it did) is because I called four times to see what was going on with the order. I was informed that they sent me an e-mail (they never did) that I needed to respond to in order complete my order/"verify funds."

This is bogus that I needed to "verify funds," as they had already charged my credit card.

When all was said and done, I had wasted an hour and a half on the phone with them, the never fulfilled their shipping promises, and shipping was SLOW, SLOW, SLOW!

2015-09-17

"I would rather leave zero stars but that's not a option. I had placed a order with natchez just recently upon opening the box I realized some of what I was told would be in the kit was not kit I was under the understanding I ordered from the website. I had called and asked about the issue.they said that they would look into it. I received a call saying the missing part would be sent out in a few days. Needless to say I was excited how easy this company was to deal with. A few hours latter I get s call to touch bass on this transaction... I am told it was a add error and have a choice od dealer cost or returning the kit. This Indian giving on the word of the costumer service removes all trust in this company. So I ask to be removed from the mailing list for the Catalog. They cant do that by my name. .. how do you know were to send the Catalog to? Moral of this story you must know what they mean to sell rather then what they are telling you. "

2015-08-19

"I placed an order and then read some of these reviews and said "Oh No!" But, a few days later I received my complete order. No complaints here."

2015-01-09

"May be a great store, if you live in a state they will ship to. Chattanooga shooting supply has them sewn in their pocket not to ship to Alabama plus 2 other states. Seems stupid that a site sells online then tells you when you place an order that they cant ship to you, because they are kissing a big distributers rear. Thanks anyway, hopefully you will fold, but I doubt it, just wishful thinking. "

2014-12-19

"There is no way to go and make a change or alter an order. I bought 2 Glock 26 mags and they were $34.70 ea. and i found them on another site for $27.00. I had to send an email to CS and they did give me the magazines for the same price as the other site.

I have bought a lot of different items from them and had no issue, but "do not screw up an order" or it gets nasty trying to straighten it out.

There shipping is really high....They get get money back from the shipping companies, so the more they charge the more they get back. So are there prices really cheaper?

They need to get a better order entry system. there comes a time that you either need to expand to keep up with customers demands and issues or eventually you will be out of business.

I will probably research other sites before i make another purchase here, but they have forced me away.......

2014-12-18

"I ordered some pmags from them, and they sent promags instead. They weren't very helpful with getting them returned, but I was able to eventually get them returned (required completing a form by hand). It took a lot of discussion with them for them to realize what happened. It was my 1st order from them, and it was screwed up."

2014-07-06

"I am writing this to hopefully inform potential shoppers who may be on the fence after reading the negative reviews on this site in regards to natchezss.com. Frankly I'm amazed at how people can be giving such low scores to a company I personally hold in high regard. I have ordered an assortment of shooting supplies from natchez and have never had a single problem.
These reviewers complaining about stock status and cancelled orders need to imagine what it must have been like at natchez for the last two years. I spoke to a cs rep around the height of the run on shooting gear and ammo. The guy was worn out and in a bad mood. I felt for him. You cant expect to call up a company at a time like that and pull the make me happy or I wont shop here anymore routine. They're hoping you'll shop somewhere else. Basically, shooting supply stores saw a unprecedented demand spike the likes of which have never been seen by any retailer online or elsewhere. Even sites such as amazon have never seen such a sudden spike in demand on such a large number of items. Remember where talking about hundreds of ammunition and reloading products not just the latest iphone. As you read through reviews of natchez and others keep this in mind regarding reviews from this time period. I feel all the negative reviews I read on this site were from unreasonable consumers unwilling to accept the state of affairs in the shooting industry.

2014-01-29

"I ordered a Federal Value Pack .22 LR HP 525/Box (copper plated/hollow) on Monday and 8:25am for $24.99 plus $15.85 for shipping. I received the order Wednesday morning. The shipping was a little high, but I got the order real fast."

No. Calif. USA
2013-11-23

"I think most of the negative comments about the online shooting supply dealers are bogus!

Perhaps the only people who leave negative comments are those who don't know how to convince an on-line dealer to "play fair" by threatening to do a credit card reversal charge.

I have had good service from Natchez.

They tend to be a little higher priced than other on-line merchants, but they also seem to have more of what I am wanting for my orders, thus cutting shipping costs by eliminating a second order from another merchant.

Just my experience!

Share Natchez Shooters Supplies's store rating

Natchez Shooters Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Natchez Shooters Supplies is not a merchant member
Natchez Shooters Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!