Stores > Natchez Shooters Supplies

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I would rather leave zero stars but that's not a option. I had placed a order with natchez just recently upon opening the box I realized some of what I was told would be in the kit was not kit I was under the understanding I ordered from the website. I had called and asked about the issue.they said that they would look into it. I received a call saying the missing part would be sent out in a few days. Needless to say I was excited how easy this company was to deal with. A few hours latter I get s call to touch bass on this transaction... I am told it was a add error and have a choice od dealer cost or returning the kit. This Indian giving on the word of the costumer service removes all trust in this company. So I ask to be removed from the mailing list for the Catalog. They cant do that by my name. .. how do you know were to send the Catalog to? Moral of this story you must know what they mean to sell rather then what they are telling you. "

"I placed an order and then read some of these reviews and said "Oh No!" But, a few days later I received my complete order. No complaints here."

This review was modified by Judicialwatcher on August 19 2015 03:43:02 PM

"May be a great store, if you live in a state they will ship to. Chattanooga shooting supply has them sewn in their pocket not to ship to Alabama plus 2 other states. Seems stupid that a site sells online then tells you when you place an order that they cant ship to you, because they are kissing a big distributers rear. Thanks anyway, hopefully you will fold, but I doubt it, just wishful thinking. "

This review was modified by wooddux1 on January 09 2015 05:32:57 PM

"There is no way to go and make a change or alter an order. I bought 2 Glock 26 mags and they were $34.70 ea. and i found them on another site for $27.00. I had to send an email to CS and they did give me the magazines for the same price as the other site.

I have bought a lot of different items from them and had no issue, but "do not screw up an order" or it gets nasty trying to straighten it out.

There shipping is really high....They get get money back from the shipping companies, so the more they charge the more they get back. So are there prices really cheaper?

They need to get a better order entry system. there comes a time that you either need to expand to keep up with customers demands and issues or eventually you will be out of business.

I will probably research other sites before i make another purchase here, but they have forced me away.......

"I ordered some pmags from them, and they sent promags instead. They weren't very helpful with getting them returned, but I was able to eventually get them returned (required completing a form by hand). It took a lot of discussion with them for them to realize what happened. It was my 1st order from them, and it was screwed up."

"I am writing this to hopefully inform potential shoppers who may be on the fence after reading the negative reviews on this site in regards to natchezss.com. Frankly I'm amazed at how people can be giving such low scores to a company I personally hold in high regard. I have ordered an assortment of shooting supplies from natchez and have never had a single problem.
These reviewers complaining about stock status and cancelled orders need to imagine what it must have been like at natchez for the last two years. I spoke to a cs rep around the height of the run on shooting gear and ammo. The guy was worn out and in a bad mood. I felt for him. You cant expect to call up a company at a time like that and pull the make me happy or I wont shop here anymore routine. They're hoping you'll shop somewhere else. Basically, shooting supply stores saw a unprecedented demand spike the likes of which have never been seen by any retailer online or elsewhere. Even sites such as amazon have never seen such a sudden spike in demand on such a large number of items. Remember where talking about hundreds of ammunition and reloading products not just the latest iphone. As you read through reviews of natchez and others keep this in mind regarding reviews from this time period. I feel all the negative reviews I read on this site were from unreasonable consumers unwilling to accept the state of affairs in the shooting industry.

This review was modified by myrrh81 on July 06 2014 05:46:03 PM

"I ordered a Federal Value Pack .22 LR HP 525/Box (copper plated/hollow) on Monday and 8:25am for $24.99 plus $15.85 for shipping. I received the order Wednesday morning. The shipping was a little high, but I got the order real fast."

No. Calif. USA

"I think most of the negative comments about the online shooting supply dealers are bogus!

Perhaps the only people who leave negative comments are those who don't know how to convince an on-line dealer to "play fair" by threatening to do a credit card reversal charge.

I have had good service from Natchez.

They tend to be a little higher priced than other on-line merchants, but they also seem to have more of what I am wanting for my orders, thus cutting shipping costs by eliminating a second order from another merchant.

Just my experience!

"I made an error on my late Friday night (midnight) order. I got up at 5:30am on Monday local time to call first thing when they open to try to fix it... no dice. They will do nothing. My order had not shipped or been processed they admitted, but they would not allow or make a change. Sure, they would sell me the item I need (and allow me to return the wrong item I ordered) and ship that on a second order of course, no problem. Their shipping prices are exorbitant, as they charge you a pound for $11 not matter if the item could go for $3 by USPS and weights 3oz. Just very unhelpful service and policies. My first order, likely my last because in 2013 when we can send a rover to Mars, but a large company cannot (or will not) modify an order that has not been processed or shipped, come on now. No flexibility at all, not willing to help in any way, and CS was just matter of fact no help.

UPDATE: I decided to try one last time so I called back. I got a guy named Tony who made it happen! We ended up cancelling the first order, and then I just made a new second order. I guess the first guy was to lazy to suggest this, but Tony got it done! So I bumped up my rating.

This review was modified by Lock-N-Load on November 15 2013 10:02:02 AM

"10/21/13 - I purchased a Burris 12-24x50MM Spotting Scope at a
sale rate of $59.95. To my surprise it is of excellent quality
and will fit the need spotting 22 and 17 target holes at 100 yds. Very pleased with the scope along with the Simmons compact
tripod I ordered.Buff/Ohio

"I ordered item JZZMB43 which is not as pictured on their web site. I called customer service and they said they could not see the web site or the prodcut but I could return if I wanted. No apology. Just matter of fact. BUYER BE WARE!"

This review was modified by xprtmarksman on July 18 2013 11:42:56 AM

"They used to be a good and reliable company but not so much any more. Customer service is terrible and shipping costs have gotten way out of hand. They advertise fair prices but end up raping you on shipping fees."

"As has been stated, Natchez has questionable business practices, no customer service, Overcharges on shipping, and cancels orders without regard. Avoid!"

This review was modified by Pebsandbam on June 05 2013 12:42:42 PM

"Last week I placed two orders for reloading supplies and ammunition. Both orders were for items that I couldn't find at other retailers. In both cases, prices were fair and shipping was prompt."

This review was modified by R4360 on May 24 2013 01:57:07 PM

"I got lucky and found some .22LR ammo in stock on Natchez Shooters Supplies website. Ordered the ammo midday Thursday may 2nd and had it at my door Tuesday May 7th.

This is my first time ordering from Natchez, but I'm very pleased with this transaction and plan to make more with them in the future.

This review was modified by Mouserat on May 07 2013 08:46:57 PM

Share Natchez Shooters Supplies's store rating

Natchez Shooters Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Natchez Shooters Supplies is not a merchant member
Natchez Shooters Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!