Stores > Nasty Dress

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nasty Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-08-31

Finally found a store with a great selection of **** Plus Size Dresses!

"I have spent quite a few hours scanning the web for ****, short, , and reasonably priced Plus Size dresses; often not finding anything acceptable. But Nasty Dress has plenty of cocktail/party dresses to choose from. And what's even more exciting is that the dresses are true to size ! No unfortunate size problems when you try on for the first time. I have told all of my friends about Nasty Dress."

2017-08-24

Nastdress.com

"This site is unreal, you would not believe the quality you get for the ridiculously low prices you pay. And to add to it you get rewarded for reviews and feedback with points that bring the prices down even lower."

Great Clothing for Very Good Prices

"After placing several orders with Nasty Dress before this purchase, I told a friend about the reliable online shop and, even more so, the competitive pricing. Soon after I placed an order for clothing for the both of us, which was processed shortly and dispatched in due time (free shipping!), and once we received the goods, we were both stunned about the quality for what we ended up paying. It might be helpful to order one size larger than European standard; however, whenever I ran into order issues, the Nasty Dress crew immediately too care of my concern and handled everything right away.

Will order there again and again, from time to time!

I love this site

"I've been ordering here for a long time and I always glad about Nastydress order. I've been ordering here for a long time. Fast payment and good contact. Customer Service is the best! I reccomended! :)

Best customer service

"Great products, good deals and a very competent and efficient customer service.
Keep up the good work boys and girls!

Hannes
Germany

2017-07-16

Great shop!

"I love this shop! It is very easy to shop, shop service helpful! Cheap asymmetrical, great quality. Dimensions consistent with dimensions. I would recommend!

Great shop!

2017-07-12

Great place to shop

"Great place to shop, despite some of the negative reviews, I had a smooth transaction, and would use it again"

2017-06-22

A hidden jem

"this site just keep getting better and better. they keep working on it to keep only the best quality they have (used to sell clothes, now just swimwear and undergarments).
their points system is awesome, and it's very easy to get discounts. Not to mention their customer service is the best i'v seen so far! one of the main reasons why I buy there!

2017-06-15

It's good to purchase on Nastydress

"For the first time I visited Nastydress store, I was trying to earn some N points for purchase items. The items were good, matched with my expectation and I love it although the shipping time for delivering package still long based on destination country. I recommened Nastydress with my friends as a good store for shoping online. I've received 5 order items until now."

2017-04-23

Great variety of clothing options!

"I've never had an issue with orders via Nasty Dress. I recommend paying for the faster shipping but if there are any problems the customer service team is great. All items I ordered appeared exactly how they look online :) I highly recommend giving the company a try they have great swimsuits, dresses, etc."

2017-04-15

Fantastic

"I order this web 3 times delivery on time love my stuff so good "

2017-04-14

Awesome Customer Service and Products

"I have ordered several items from these folks and never have I had any problems with any of their products. Only once did I have to call about an order as to where it was, was no fault of theirs, but they were on it and there response back was immediate. I highly recommend Nasty Dress, great products and great people. Thank you to everyone at Nasty Dress. Don't ever change ya'll are perfect the way you are.

Julie Neff
Bend, Oregon

2017-04-03

Nastydress looks like a modern cloth-shopping website

"Nastydress looks like a modern cloth-shopping website, the orientation is easy.
You can find fashionable clothing for man and woman. The quality of the products compared to these low-prices is excellent. Fast and trustworthy shipping, nice and helpful customer support. Not many cloth-shops have fancy dresses in big sizes, but this one does have them. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

2017-04-02

good prices...great seller

"i was a bit unsure about ordering these items from Nastydress as they are based in the far east but i tried them....
to my surprise the clothed i ordered were brilliant...took a while to arrive but that was expected...fabulous clothes a really great prices...i definitely will be using Nastydress again !
fabulous company......
PB.....England

2017-03-31

Beautiful Mermaid Blanket

"I ordered this mermaid blanket for my granddaughter. I was very pleased that the item was well made and sturdy. The measurements were as advertised and shipping was very quick. She absolutely loves it! I will be happy to order from Nasty Dress again. Thank You."

Share Nasty Dress's store rating

Nasty Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Nasty Dress is a merchant member
Nasty Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.