Stores > Nasty Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nasty Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

Great variety of clothing options!

"I've never had an issue with orders via Nasty Dress. I recommend paying for the faster shipping but if there are any problems the customer service team is great. All items I ordered appeared exactly how they look online :) I highly recommend giving the company a try they have great swimsuits, dresses, etc."

2017-04-15

Fantastic

"I order this web 3 times delivery on time love my stuff so good "

2017-04-14

Awesome Customer Service and Products

"I have ordered several items from these folks and never have I had any problems with any of their products. Only once did I have to call about an order as to where it was, was no fault of theirs, but they were on it and there response back was immediate. I highly recommend Nasty Dress, great products and great people. Thank you to everyone at Nasty Dress. Don't ever change ya'll are perfect the way you are.

Julie Neff
Bend, Oregon

2017-04-03

Nastydress looks like a modern cloth-shopping website

"Nastydress looks like a modern cloth-shopping website, the orientation is easy.
You can find fashionable clothing for man and woman. The quality of the products compared to these low-prices is excellent. Fast and trustworthy shipping, nice and helpful customer support. Not many cloth-shops have fancy dresses in big sizes, but this one does have them. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

2017-04-02

good prices...great seller

"i was a bit unsure about ordering these items from Nastydress as they are based in the far east but i tried them....
to my surprise the clothed i ordered were brilliant...took a while to arrive but that was expected...fabulous clothes a really great prices...i definitely will be using Nastydress again !
fabulous company......
PB.....England

2017-03-31

Beautiful Mermaid Blanket

"I ordered this mermaid blanket for my granddaughter. I was very pleased that the item was well made and sturdy. The measurements were as advertised and shipping was very quick. She absolutely loves it! I will be happy to order from Nasty Dress again. Thank You."

2017-03-29

Amazing site

"The website is great, there is so much variety and the quality is great too "

2017-03-25

Good place to shop

"I have now 3 times ordered and gotten cloches from Nastydress.com and i have had a good experience with it. One of the times the package did not get to me in first attempt but after a survey they on nastdress found it for me and shipped it again. The all together customer service there is super good. And the things i have received has been even better than i expected. Its cheap and of cause you get what you pay for but to the price the things i have ordered had I'm very pleased "

2017-03-16

2 orders and happy both times.

"I've ordered once before and was pleased with everything I received then and now. You do have to pay close attention to the sizes as it is way different then in the US. I am a medium here, but on their size charts...I'm 2xl. (Ugh...I know, but it fits right if you actually do the measuring and go by the size chart). Honestly, I can cut out the tags that say I'm 2xl, because I know I'm not...what I do know is that they fit me exactly how I would want them to, so that's all that matters!!"

2017-01-04

1 of my fave online shopping sites!

"I stumbled across Nasty Dress via an ad on social media and decided to browse their online catalogue of items. I was amazed at the variety and the low prices, so I placed an order. Shipping from China seems to take forever, 6-8 weeks to get to Canada, and that's my only complaint. From club wear, to casual wear, dressy or work, they have something for everyone. The rare instance where I have had troubles, the staff have been most helpful, even to reship an order that failed to arrive, and to give me a refund on an dress that should have been called a tunic without my having to ship it back to them. I have placed many orders with them, and just love being able to expand my wardrobe at a fraction of retail price, as long as I don't mind waiting for the shipping to hurry up, but part of that is a Customs delay I'm sure."

2016-12-21

HORRIBLE

"I don't know who would rate this company with more than 2 stars. I gave one star because I had to in order to review.
There is NO communication from this company what so ever. Expedited shipping so far has taken 3 weeks. When you pay expedited it says 7-10 days, NOT TRUE!
This is the most unprofessional company I have EVER dealt with. I do not know if I will receive any of my order. I feel like I gave my money away. Very disappointed!!!

2016-11-17

GOT MY VOTE!!!

"I haven't got anything to say negative about the site. It's been great to me. I order wigs from it. I absolutely love them. Alot of people think robots are writing all the good reviews. Don't pay 10$ for something and expect 50$ merch. Its great quality stuff for the price. It doesn't take that long to arrive . It actually comes pretty quickly coming from China. Love the site and I'll continue ordering."

2016-11-09

Budget-Friendly Fashion

"If you want something that won't hurt your budget too much, but still looks good, you should shop here. I've actually gotten compliments on clothing I've bought from here. I also like that their prices are a fraction of those from other retailers, yet the quality is the same. "

2016-11-08

Outstanding site luv them

"This is one of the best site to shop on there products are outstanding and good quality shipping is fast you can't go wrong with this site this is my new favorite site to shop on love them .............."

2016-10-31

cool

"I ordered Lace Splicing Alluring Halter Solid Color Women's Corsets Garters. It came to me for less than 20 days, which is fast by my opinion. The product was fine, just like described. I wish only that every product have more description, because everything I ordered so far was based on comments of other customers."

Share Nasty Dress's store rating

Nasty Dress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nasty Dress is not a merchant member
Nasty Dress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!