Stores > Nasty Dress
  • Nasty Dress Nasty Dress Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nasty Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-07-16

Great shop!

"I love this shop! It is very easy to shop, shop service helpful! Cheap asymmetrical, great quality. Dimensions consistent with dimensions. I would recommend!

Great shop!

2017-07-12

Great place to shop

"Great place to shop, despite some of the negative reviews, I had a smooth transaction, and would use it again"

2017-06-22

A hidden jem

"this site just keep getting better and better. they keep working on it to keep only the best quality they have (used to sell clothes, now just swimwear and undergarments).
their points system is awesome, and it's very easy to get discounts. Not to mention their customer service is the best i'v seen so far! one of the main reasons why I buy there!

2017-06-15

It's good to purchase on Nastydress

"For the first time I visited Nastydress store, I was trying to earn some N points for purchase items. The items were good, matched with my expectation and I love it although the shipping time for delivering package still long based on destination country. I recommened Nastydress with my friends as a good store for shoping online. I've received 5 order items until now."

2017-04-23

Great variety of clothing options!

"I've never had an issue with orders via Nasty Dress. I recommend paying for the faster shipping but if there are any problems the customer service team is great. All items I ordered appeared exactly how they look online :) I highly recommend giving the company a try they have great swimsuits, dresses, etc."

2017-04-15

Fantastic

"I order this web 3 times delivery on time love my stuff so good "

2017-04-14

Awesome Customer Service and Products

"I have ordered several items from these folks and never have I had any problems with any of their products. Only once did I have to call about an order as to where it was, was no fault of theirs, but they were on it and there response back was immediate. I highly recommend Nasty Dress, great products and great people. Thank you to everyone at Nasty Dress. Don't ever change ya'll are perfect the way you are.

Julie Neff
Bend, Oregon

2017-04-03

Nastydress looks like a modern cloth-shopping website

"Nastydress looks like a modern cloth-shopping website, the orientation is easy.
You can find fashionable clothing for man and woman. The quality of the products compared to these low-prices is excellent. Fast and trustworthy shipping, nice and helpful customer support. Not many cloth-shops have fancy dresses in big sizes, but this one does have them. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

2017-04-02

good prices...great seller

"i was a bit unsure about ordering these items from Nastydress as they are based in the far east but i tried them....
to my surprise the clothed i ordered were brilliant...took a while to arrive but that was expected...fabulous clothes a really great prices...i definitely will be using Nastydress again !
fabulous company......
PB.....England

2017-03-31

Beautiful Mermaid Blanket

"I ordered this mermaid blanket for my granddaughter. I was very pleased that the item was well made and sturdy. The measurements were as advertised and shipping was very quick. She absolutely loves it! I will be happy to order from Nasty Dress again. Thank You."

2017-03-29

Amazing site

"The website is great, there is so much variety and the quality is great too "

2017-03-25

Good place to shop

"I have now 3 times ordered and gotten cloches from Nastydress.com and i have had a good experience with it. One of the times the package did not get to me in first attempt but after a survey they on nastdress found it for me and shipped it again. The all together customer service there is super good. And the things i have received has been even better than i expected. Its cheap and of cause you get what you pay for but to the price the things i have ordered had I'm very pleased "

2017-03-16

2 orders and happy both times.

"I've ordered once before and was pleased with everything I received then and now. You do have to pay close attention to the sizes as it is way different then in the US. I am a medium here, but on their size charts...I'm 2xl. (Ugh...I know, but it fits right if you actually do the measuring and go by the size chart). Honestly, I can cut out the tags that say I'm 2xl, because I know I'm not...what I do know is that they fit me exactly how I would want them to, so that's all that matters!!"

2017-01-04

1 of my fave online shopping sites!

"I stumbled across Nasty Dress via an ad on social media and decided to browse their online catalogue of items. I was amazed at the variety and the low prices, so I placed an order. Shipping from China seems to take forever, 6-8 weeks to get to Canada, and that's my only complaint. From club wear, to casual wear, dressy or work, they have something for everyone. The rare instance where I have had troubles, the staff have been most helpful, even to reship an order that failed to arrive, and to give me a refund on an dress that should have been called a tunic without my having to ship it back to them. I have placed many orders with them, and just love being able to expand my wardrobe at a fraction of retail price, as long as I don't mind waiting for the shipping to hurry up, but part of that is a Customs delay I'm sure."

2016-12-21

HORRIBLE

"I don't know who would rate this company with more than 2 stars. I gave one star because I had to in order to review.
There is NO communication from this company what so ever. Expedited shipping so far has taken 3 weeks. When you pay expedited it says 7-10 days, NOT TRUE!
This is the most unprofessional company I have EVER dealt with. I do not know if I will receive any of my order. I feel like I gave my money away. Very disappointed!!!

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from Nasty Dress, Nastydress.com, has responded

“Dear Susan,
We are really sorry to hear that you did not receive your order.
All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods. The method of shipping can be chosen by the client during the check out process.
Different shipping methods offer different shipping times and we ask that customers select a shipping method that suits them.
We have messaged you regarding your case. Please login to your account to reply to us.
Thank you for your patience .
Nastydress Customer Service Team”

Share Nasty Dress's store rating

Nasty Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Nasty Dress is a merchant member
Nasty Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.