Stores > Nasty Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
2017-01-04

1 of my fave online shopping sites!

"I stumbled across Nasty Dress via an ad on social media and decided to browse their online catalogue of items. I was amazed at the variety and the low prices, so I placed an order. Shipping from China seems to take forever, 6-8 weeks to get to Canada, and that's my only complaint. From club wear, to casual wear, dressy or work, they have something for everyone. The rare instance where I have had troubles, the staff have been most helpful, even to reship an order that failed to arrive, and to give me a refund on an dress that should have been called a tunic without my having to ship it back to them. I have placed many orders with them, and just love being able to expand my wardrobe at a fraction of retail price, as long as I don't mind waiting for the shipping to hurry up, but part of that is a Customs delay I'm sure."

This review was modified by Cruzs-Mama on January 04 2017 06:24:07 AM

2016-12-21

HORRIBLE

"I don't know who would rate this company with more than 2 stars. I gave one star because I had to in order to review.
There is NO communication from this company what so ever. Expedited shipping so far has taken 3 weeks. When you pay expedited it says 7-10 days, NOT TRUE!
This is the most unprofessional company I have EVER dealt with. I do not know if I will receive any of my order. I feel like I gave my money away. Very disappointed!!!

This review was modified by smoods on December 21 2016 07:34:21 PM

2016-11-17

GOT MY VOTE!!!

"I haven't got anything to say negative about the site. It's been great to me. I order wigs from it. I absolutely love them. Alot of people think robots are writing all the good reviews. Don't pay 10$ for something and expect 50$ merch. Its great quality stuff for the price. It doesn't take that long to arrive . It actually comes pretty quickly coming from China. Love the site and I'll continue ordering."

This review was modified by Chrissy27 on November 17 2016 07:19:50 AM

2016-11-09

Budget-Friendly Fashion

"If you want something that won't hurt your budget too much, but still looks good, you should shop here. I've actually gotten compliments on clothing I've bought from here. I also like that their prices are a fraction of those from other retailers, yet the quality is the same. "

2016-11-08

Outstanding site luv them

"This is one of the best site to shop on there products are outstanding and good quality shipping is fast you can't go wrong with this site this is my new favorite site to shop on love them .............."

This review was modified by Sirbentley83 on November 08 2016 07:06:18 AM

2016-10-31

cool

"I ordered Lace Splicing Alluring Halter Solid Color Women's Corsets Garters. It came to me for less than 20 days, which is fast by my opinion. The product was fine, just like described. I wish only that every product have more description, because everything I ordered so far was based on comments of other customers."

This review was modified by parizpas on October 31 2016 11:33:57 PM

2016-10-26

Decent Products, Great Pricing & Super Quick Delivery!

"I stumbled upon NastyDress online and wasn't sure about buying anything from here. To start with, bought a trendy winters jacket. for the price I really cannot complain. They promised shipping within 10 days which was unbelievable as other online shopping portals estimate delivery within 30-45 days, it actually arrived in 8 days which is nothing I have experienced before. Overall, I'm satisfied with them and will continue to shop with them"

This review was modified by amanv03 on October 26 2016 09:40:33 AM

2016-10-23

**** outfits hell yeah!!! ****

"I love this shopping site ive never had a bad item ****"

2016-10-20

Better than expected

"I have ordered from NastyDress three times so far and there has never been a problem.
Shipping is fast and easy to track.
Contact with them is always very polite.
The quality of the clothing and accessories are much higher than what you'd expect from the price tag.

2016-10-16

Brilliant!

"Love the site and love the clothes. The clothes are good value and good quality, will definitely be shopping from there again. Customer service are very friendly and very helpful."

2016-10-13

CROOKS: Take your money, lose your package, shrug and smile back at you. BE WARNED!

"This company provides shipping confirmations without actually interfacing with the mail courier. They consider an item that's been shipped out as "delivered." When you file a claim, they merely tell you, "We have no policy for compensation for lost packages."

What kind of company is this? They're happy to take your money and even happier to keep it when you can demonstrate you did not receive what you ordered. It should be criminal.

They're "solution?" Give me a few points towards shopping with them in the future. Points. As in worthless, valueless digits you have to accumulate by BUYING more from their website in order to put towards store credit. This is reprehensible. Such bad faith. Such a terrible company. I will never shop with them again.

You shouldn't shop with them either. You'll be disappointed and left feeling robbed and insulted. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL company.

This review was modified by Keyblade on October 13 2016 06:28:21 AM

2016-09-27

Super Smashing Store

"My online shopping experience was nothing less than incredible. I made a mistake at checkout and customer service was easily contacted and took care of it without any hassles.
Amazing!!!! Definitely recommend this company and would place another order without hesitation. Incredible Company.

This review was modified by MissyG86 on September 27 2016 08:36:32 AM

2016-09-22

Nasty Dress? Neat service!

"This site has an amazing selection, at amazing prices, with FAST shipping and efficient customer service. In some cases you can tell that the items won't last forever, but that shouldn't stop you from getting some awesome-looking stuff! I'll be ordering from them again in the near future :)"

This review was modified by gicky on September 22 2016 06:21:50 AM

2016-09-19

Good product and customer service handling

"Good value for the product and arrived in a timely manner. Had ordered the wrong size and they promptly sent over a replacement, so happy about the customer service handling. Would recommend to others."

2016-09-17

Awesome products at great prices!

"I have placed several orders with Nasty Dress and have been very happy with the products I have received. The prices are phenomenal as well!"

This review was modified by critter0207 on September 17 2016 10:24:26 PM

Share Nasty Dress's store rating

Nasty Dress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nasty Dress is not a merchant member
Nasty Dress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!