"I have never bought furniture online before, but after sampling the rumpled slipcovered offerings at Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel, I turned to the internet to see what was available. After an exhaustive search, I found elegant white slipcovered couches at Nantuckit. The selection of fabrics was excellent and Anna sent as many samples as I requested. She walked me through the entire process, patiently addressing any concerns I had. The couches were carefully delivered by a white glove delivery service and were as well-constructed as furniture I inherited from my grandmother, and the slipcovers were a crisp, clean fit. (They wash well, too.) In addition, when I mentioned that the couches were a little high for my 5ft.2inch frame, Anna sent me shorter sofa legs at no extra charge. I highly recommend not only their quality and craftsmanship, but their wonderful customer service."

"I am so delighted with my cottage style couch from Nantuckit furniture! It's beautiful, well made and so comfortable I can't get my husband off it on the weekend! Wonderful, personal service. Anna Hill was so helpful too and having so many fabric samples to select from was great."

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my sectional from Nantuckit. I was a little leery buying a couch from the internet because I'm all about comfort. But I must say this is the most comfortable couch (went for all the cushion upgrades). Super easy to purchase and the staff was extremely knowledgeable/helpful. Even the moving company was awesome!!! Would definitely reccommend them to anyone!"

"I highly recommend Nantucket furniture. I had been looking for small slipcovered chairs and ottoman for my study. I tried everywhere and then started looking on line and was still having trouble and somehow found them. They had exactly what I wanted; it was NOT inexpensive but the furniture is very well made and looks wonderful. No one can believe that I purchased it sight unseen. Anna was simply great to deal with and helped both purchasing the pieces and later when the one yard of extra fabric was wrong, making sure the mill sent the right one."

Nantuckit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Nantuckit.com is a merchant member
Nantuckit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.