Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"This is the third time I've ordered a sofa or sofa sleeper from Nantuckit and I love all three of them. Anna was so helpful and made the process so easy. She's a sweetheart.
I'm getting ready to order another sofa sleeper from them soon. I wouldn't even think of ordering from anyone else.
The most recent purchase was delivered on the exact day they said it would arrive.

modified review This review was modified by carolyncolangelo on November 17 2014 03:53:01 PM

"I love, love, love our sofa, loveseat, and ottoman. The quality is better than we expected. The fabric is high quality, as is the workmanship..... very well made. Delivery was awesome. Anna was extremely helpful and patient, some of the colors of the fabrics on our computer were not anything like the actual. She was able to get us exactly what we had in mind. It was such a pleasure to shop on the internet and I highly recommend NANTUCKIT. I did shop around quite a bit, before settling. We have purchased many sofas in our 50 years of marriage and we especially love this set."

modified review This review was modified by kjvb on November 05 2014 03:56:05 AM

"I have never bought furniture online before, but after sampling the rumpled slipcovered offerings at Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel, I turned to the internet to see what was available. After an exhaustive search, I found elegant white slipcovered couches at Nantuckit. The selection of fabrics was excellent and Anna sent as many samples as I requested. She walked me through the entire process, patiently addressing any concerns I had. The couches were carefully delivered by a white glove delivery service and were as well-constructed as furniture I inherited from my grandmother, and the slipcovers were a crisp, clean fit. (They wash well, too.) In addition, when I mentioned that the couches were a little high for my 5ft.2inch frame, Anna sent me shorter sofa legs at no extra charge. I highly recommend not only their quality and craftsmanship, but their wonderful customer service."

"I am so delighted with my cottage style couch from Nantuckit furniture! It's beautiful, well made and so comfortable I can't get my husband off it on the weekend! Wonderful, personal service. Anna Hill was so helpful too and having so many fabric samples to select from was great."

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my sectional from Nantuckit. I was a little leery buying a couch from the internet because I'm all about comfort. But I must say this is the most comfortable couch (went for all the cushion upgrades). Super easy to purchase and the staff was extremely knowledgeable/helpful. Even the moving company was awesome!!! Would definitely reccommend them to anyone!"

"I highly recommend Nantucket furniture. I had been looking for small slipcovered chairs and ottoman for my study. I tried everywhere and then started looking on line and was still having trouble and somehow found them. They had exactly what I wanted; it was NOT inexpensive but the furniture is very well made and looks wonderful. No one can believe that I purchased it sight unseen. Anna was simply great to deal with and helped both purchasing the pieces and later when the one yard of extra fabric was wrong, making sure the mill sent the right one."

Nantuckit.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nantuckit.com is not a merchant member
Nantuckit.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!