Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

2016-02-08

Excellent & Fast Service!

"First experience and I was very impressed with the excellent and quick delivery of our order! Will definitely use again!"

2016-02-08

Beautiful Name Badge

"I have received numerous compliments on my name badge on the first day that I wore it. It's very shiny and pretty. It is made with quality metal and has a strong magnet fastener on the back. I love it!!!"

2016-02-04

Quick delivery! Thank you!

"Reasonably priced and a nice product. "

2016-02-02

Speedy Badge Delivery

"The badges were all correct and arrived very promptly. I appreciate it very much."

2016-02-01

Bitter Sweet Experience

"The quality and cost is great. Just be sure to ask for a proof before printing. We would get title and name transposed BUT their support is EXCELLENT - they had a new set out same day."

2016-01-31

Modern and professional

"We are so impressed by the name badges we ordered! They are very modern and come across top-notch professional! Thanks so much."

2016-01-26

Repeat Customer

"I used Name Badges Inc. for the first time last fall and was surprised how easy the online ordering process was. I didn't need to email my artwork and wait for someone to respond back with a mockup. I was able to upload my artwork and design my product immediately. I was even more surprised by how quickly I received our order. I figured it was because it was a small order. The quality of the magnetic badges is excellent. We wore them for an 8 hour event (lots of movement and interactions) and the badges did not fall off or even come loose.
I used Name Badges Inc again just last week to place a large order and I received it just as quickly as my small order. Again, the quality is great. I would definitely use Name Badges Inc again.

2016-01-22

Lickety Split

"Ordered , Made &
Shipped super quick,
When we got the email it was shipping we
thought that they would be junky...
BUT no they are amazing. Thank You

This review was modified by angie-97581 on January 22 2016 02:30:10 PM

2016-01-21

EASY ORDERING AND FAST DELIVERY

"Very easy website to order, even had a custom logo to add. Delivered in 2 days!!"

2016-01-21

Super Job

"We here at Sonshine Worship Church love the job you did in serving us with our New Altar Worker Badges! Thanks! "

2016-01-20

Easy ordering, fast shipping, superior quality

"To place an order was a breeze, it not only arrived fast but I was kept informed of the status of the shipment and the quality is superior. "

2016-01-19

Quick and easy

"I had no trouble designing my own badge, and they came out looking great. They were shipped the day after I ordered them. I chose the magnet backing and it's exceptionally strong; it holds well even through a thick sweater. "

2016-01-19

Speedy!

"Was such a nice surprise that our name tags came in so quickly and were perfect. Thank you for the great service and your website is very easy to navigate and place an order."

2016-01-18

Perfection

"One of the best looking tags made"

2016-01-13

Great Service

"Placing my order for two name badges was quick and easy and the order arrived in just a couple of days. Thanks."

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.