Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-05-23

Quick and Easy!

"Once I was logged in, everything was quick and easy!"

2016-05-22

Dependable!

"Even with the tiny orders I place once in a while, Name Badges Inc., makes me feel like a VIP. Top notch customer service and once my order is placed I can forget about it knowing it will be delivered much sooner than my expectations."

2016-05-21

Perfect!

"I rarely give 10/10 or 5/5 star ratings, but the product ordered, the ease of ordering, and the speed of delivery from Name Badges Inc. deserves it! Ordered on the 13th, received it on the 21st, all at a good price!"

2016-05-20

Great quality and delivery speed

"Items looked super professional and came quicker than expected. Wish there were more size/shape options in the design creation part of the website!"

2016-05-19

Great Service

"The name tag is beautiful and just what I wanted. Quality item. "

2016-05-14

Perfection

"My name tag looked better than what I imagined and I got it in really quick. I will be using your site again ????????"

2016-05-13

"Easy to order and very quick shipping"

2016-05-12

Great product

"Fast delivery, quality name badge and a reasonable price."

Cheap and easy

"Cheap and easy, what more could you want. "

Quality is great!

"I received my custom name badge from Name Badges Inc and was pleased with the product. It was a little bigger than I expected but I think the smaller option would have been too small. I am pleased with the final product. My only complaint is that they advertise and then subsequently email discount coupons for first time buyers but when you try to use the coupons they won't allow them to be used because you have to make a minimum purchase. They should clearly state that there is a minimum purchase to use the coupons. FYI: You have to spend at least $30 to use any of their coupons. A single name badge is appx $15+ shipping. I'm not complaining about the price at all, I feel the price is accurate for the product, just wish they would clearly state the minimum purchase requirement to use the coupon."

Very Satisfied Customer!!

"thank you! very easy to order and super fast production and delivery. Great quality product. "

2016-05-10

Ordered on Monday- badges came by Friday!

"Placed an order for 6 name badges on Monday. We received the badges by Friday of that week with regular shipping. The badges look great. We are very happy with the level of service and the quality of the name badges. Thank you, we will order again."

2016-05-09

Fast and easy

"Exactly how it looked on the screen, and they were delivered fast"

2016-05-09

Super Quick!

"I have ordered 4-5 times at this point and absolutely love Name Badges Inc. The badges are so easy to design and they arrive so quickly. I have never been disappointed! Thank you!"

2016-05-05

Perfect Name Tags for our business!

"Perfect, Just what we wanted."

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.