Stores > Name Badges Inc.
  • Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

9:30am to 6:30pm Eastern
      800-243-9227

Product & services pricing Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Name Badges Inc. by clicking a star below.

2017-04-18

Good Products...had problems ordering

"The final products are great but trying to order them was a challenge to say the least. Still waiting on some canvas...we shall see how they turn out, but the name badges were nice."

2017-04-13

Could not have asked for more

"The online order tool was easy to use and my name badge came in good time. The product was as expected good as any I have seen.

Thank you.

2017-04-13

Their mistake! Wouldn't offer to fix it.

"I ordered name tags for our company employees a couple of years ago. They made and delivered the name tags as requested. We like the name tags and the price was reasonable.

We needed to re-order the name tags as they were starting to look beat up a bit. We work in healthcare. I went on the site, clicked the re-order button. Done. It was easy.

When the name tags arrived, they were the wrong font color - black instead of navy blue. I contacted the company. The reply was that I re-ordered them exactly as before. I had to send a picture to prove that they weren't as before. Then they came back with an explanation that on the prior order I had requested the navy blue font in the notes section. And since I didn't do that on this order - they could not make it right and replace them. They made mention that NOW they had gone into the saved template and updated the font to the color I actually ordered them in....for future ordering.

I feel that this is VERY POOR customer service. I thought - as the re-order indicated - that I was reordering the same order as before. Apparently, now that would be the case. Meanwhile, they offered 20% off if I wanted to re-order again. I DON'T THINK SO!!!! I won't order from them again.

2017-04-11

Excellent product and outstanding turnaround of name badge.

"Quality of badge, it's certainly not flimsy plastic, and imaging/printing is excellent. On top of that, turnaround was outstanding, as I provided the logo, and Name Badge shipped withing 48 hours. You can't beat the service, quality, or value. And, it has very strong magnet to ensure it doesn't fall off my shirt or blazer.

Through no fault of Name Badges, Inc., the USPS disappointed me. In its tracking email, the Post Office said would be delivered in 4 days, and I hoped to have it for an event on the 5th day. However, it didn't arrive until the 6th day.

Best recommendation I can make is that I will order from Name Badges, Inc. again.

2017-04-04

Great customer service!

"I have ordered from this company several times and have always been impressed with their product and speed. I recently had a misprint on my order (I don't think this happens often, though), and Courtney handled it professionally and quickly corrected the issue. My new nametags are on their way, and I found the whole experience to be smooth and friendly. Would highly recommend!!

2017-03-31

Excellent

"Turned out ever well I recommend this company to everyone "

2017-03-29

Super Fast - Couldn't be more impressed!

"The quality if the badges is far better than what I would have expected for the price. These badges are super nice. They are not made out of stickers or low grade material. They feel and look super professional. I am surprised what you get for the price that they are charging. Other companies are double the price and these are outstanding. Not to mention I received my order in 4 days!"

2017-03-29

Ordering is super easy and delivery is very efficient!

"I ordered our team's name badges last Wednesday and we got the items yesterday (6 days). We also ordered a special design oval badges, Courtney & Cecilia are both helpful in placing our order. Kudos to your group! "

2017-03-28

Great Product and User-Friendly Process

"I ordered name tags for my entire team. The design process was user-friendly, turnaround time was quick, and the quality surpassed my expectations. The package included a piece of coffee candy....I thought that was a thoughtful, unexpected touch!"

2017-03-27

SSCH-PC name tags

"Design and ordering of name tags could not have been made any easier.
Name tags arrived in less than a week's time.

2017-03-23

Shipping was slow

"I ordered these with an expectation of 2 day delivery. It took 4 and by then the event was over. No comment on design etc as I did not have an opportunity to wear. "

2017-03-22

Travel Badge

"Fantastic job. Better than I expected."

2017-03-22

Excellent name badges!!

"Very professional looking. Our sales associates/managers love them

2017-03-20

"Great customer service and great product - My questions were answered quickly via email. The badges arrived quickly and were just as pictured. I am very pleased with the full color badges as they are superior to the more expensive one color badges I've priced elsewhere. "

2017-03-17

Good quality and fast

"Did a great job for us on custom name badges."

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.