• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

What is this?

"They look really nice and the process was pretty easy. "

"We received excellent service"

"Everything was shipped exactly as I ordered it and arrived quickly. Couldn't be better!"

"Fast delivery, quality product. This is my second badge and I am pleased yet again."

"Tags came really quickly and were exactly what I wanted. They look fantastic. I will definitely use Name Badges again in the future, and will recommend them."

"Easy to order and quick delivery."

"The name badges arrived in a timely manner and look great! Very pleased with our purchase and will use Name Badges Inc. in the future."

"5 STARS for Name Badges Inc.! I have used them for our Daughter of the American Revolution chapter badges for the three years - always on time, correct and I get occasional 20% off coupons. I love them! Judy

"Love love love this site. Very easy to design name tag, select options, size, font, graphic, and see preview on screen before order. I ordered three different badges, and realized after I submitted my order that one was not bold face as I wanted. I sent a chat request in, and badge font was bolded for me. Order processed and shipped quickly. Great price, great service, quick turnaround, and exceptional quality. We will be back for more badges. Thank you!"

"I found the website through an internet search on Google. It looked reputable and I built an order of magnetic nametags that we needed. The interface was very easy to use and navigate. I had no trouble with the order, it came on time, and looked just like the preview online. I would recommend highly to small business owners like ourselves and I will use their services again. "

"very easy to use...quick turnaround at affordable prices"

"Very fast service and reps are friendly and always there to answer your questions."

"Great and fast service. Will order again."

"Awesome products, easy-to-use website and super fast shipping! I love this site! "

"Fast, professional, well done!"

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.