• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 12260 SW 53rd STREET Suite 601
    • Phone: 800-243-9227
    • Business Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm Eastern

What is this?

"Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick. I am completely satisfied. "

"I was totally impressed with the fast response to the order. We are very satisfied with the end result. "

"Received May 8, 2015 in good condition as represented."

"Great product - the badges look even better than they appeared in the proof and arrived exactly on the date promised. I definitely will place another order!"

"Excellent service from seller when I had a question. The products have not yet arrived due probably to delay in Customs, Previous order very satisfactory"

"Excellent and accurate service. Very speedy. Professional looking product that is polished and well made."

"The order was delivered quickly, the process to order name badges was easy, and the badges were made just as we had requested. "

"Name badges came though when we needed them to. We are looking to grow our relationship with them"

"Wow! This site is fantastic! My badge shipped out the day I ordered it, is wonderful quality, and very reasonably priced. Thank you!"

"I was able to order the name tags on line and that very same day i was told that they were being processed for shipment.
Great turn around.

Billye

"I recommend my co-workers to purchase and one already has "

"This was my second time using this company and I could not be more satified. They are awesome. Awesome customer service and amazing quality"

"I was truly amazed by the excellent service I received from namebadges.com. I needed the badges in a hurry before a business trip and I received them in my hands 2 days after placing the order. They look terrific, too! I would definitely use this company again and highly recommend them to others. Thank you so much. "

"What little disatifaction I have is due to my not knowing in advance whar blue ink on silver background would look like. Overall the order was completed quickly, seems to be a quality badge, and was easy to order."

"Great service and quick deivery"

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.