Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

2016-11-30

Great Product, even Better Price, Fast Shipping! What more could you ask for?

"Great Product, even Better Price, Fast Shipping! What more could you ask for?"

This review was modified by longkev120 on November 30 2016 02:55:08 PM

Hyper Badge Extravaganza

"We have used Name Badges for half a year now and each badge ordered was aesthetically pleasing and high quality material.
We are a fast-paced Reseller. Our shipping goals are always satisfactory and the quality of the product is consistently spot-on. If you are looking for variety, good quality service and fast-turnarounds, this is the place, Name Badges, Inc. The name is easy to remember and the overall service is exceptional.
Ask for Courtney, she is a great Sales Representative at Name Badges and her customer service skills are excellent.

This review was modified by Alisicia on November 30 2016 02:07:51 PM

Great product. I've used them for 4 years now. They don't disappoint

"They offer so many different types of things. They are great to work with. If the product isn't perfect, they fix it. "

This review was modified by bnbbartending on November 30 2016 01:16:31 PM

2016-11-30

Great service - Great website - Great Support - You get a badge (ba dum bump) of honor for your effort

" Great website - very easy to use. Support was top notch. So far we have made 3 purchases - very happy with each one. Keep up the good work. Oh and Juliana in the picture seems very nice too."

This review was modified by bunzmon on November 30 2016 11:26:32 AM

Great business

"Fast shipping, good customer service, great product!"

This review was modified by Cw2016ky on November 30 2016 11:21:57 AM

2016-11-26

Amazing business!

"I designed my name tag very easily on their website. I was able to pay securely and efficiently using my PayPal account, and it was a very low price. They shipped the tag out very quickly and it got here before I knew it. I am in love with my tag and couldn't be happier. It's exactly what I expected. Thank you guys so much!

I recommend Name Badges Inc!

2016-11-24

Courtney Courtney Courtney!!!!

"Amazing customer service from Courtney and all that helped complete my order . I will be ordering again soon . Very reasonable prices too . You guys made me look good with my new employer. I can't thank you enough ."

2016-11-23

Great service

"As always, my badges were delivered on time, as promised… And they look great!"

2016-11-21

Fabulous and Fantastic!

"The name badges came extremely fast. (Ordered on Saturday and received on Tuesday) They are fabulous!!! Looks Fantastic!!! "

2016-11-18

They really deliver!

"Very satisfied, great service... Name badges were very easy to create, turned out beautiful and were delivered very quickly!"

2016-11-17

Easy and Right

"Our badges were easy to order and we received what we ordered in a very short time. The badges look outstanding."

2016-11-09

Perfect Name Badge

"The delivery was fast, in less than a week. The website made creating a name badge with a logo very easy."

2016-11-05

Easy, Fast and Affordable!

"Easy template
Fast Production
Affordable prices!

2016-11-04

"Arrived quickly, just as described. Happy with service. Will be using again."

2016-11-03

Quick and simple

"This was the first time that I used Name Badges and I could not have been more pleased. The process of creating the badges online was very simple and straightforward. Completing the order was just as simple. The questions that I had were quickly responded to and the additional requests I sent with my order were taken into consideration and done as I had asked. Delivery was quick and simple. I have no doubt I will be using them again for future badge orders."

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.