• Address: 12260 SW 53rd STREET Suite 601
    • Phone: 800-243-9227
    • Business Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"I was quite pleased with the speed with which my order was delivered
But I was even more impressed with the performance of one of their staff member. I was assisted by a very helpful rep named Elysse. I have to say I was duly impressed with her product knowledge and willingness to help.

"Would like to say a thank you to Elysse for helping out. She was very patient in answering all of my questions and beyond helpful. Thank you!!

The badges that we received looked great and our office is very happy with them!

"The price was so reasonable that I was I was drawn to using this company. While using the site, I was impressed with how quickly I was able to design my own name badge. When the product arrived, it was exactly what I designed and was perfect!"

"I used the live chat and was informed a could request a proof of the name badge, which I did. This was very helpful. Very happy with our orders."

"Super easy to design custom name badges. Excellent customer service and fast delivery. "

"The nametags came quickly and looked very nice!"

namebadges's Avatar
Fort Lauderdale Florid

"Dear Michael

We just wanted to write a letter to express our experience dealing with your company. We were not expecting to much out of ordering name tags, but when we had a few questions, you all had no problems taking the time to answer them. We received the badges in only 3 days and we were extremely surprised that this was even possible. The experience was top notch. Most people do not treat small companies with the same enthusiasm and respect as larger businesses. You made us feel as important as anyone could.

Thank you for the excellent service.

Sincerely
Thomas B###### Jr."

This review was sent to us via USPS postal mail and we thought we would share it.

"The badge came it is not metal like I thought but a plastic coating that is poorly glued into place. The badge fell apart the first day I wore it.
The new one is glued very well. I appreciate the top notch customer service and the new name badge!

"The website was easy to use, the badge followed my design in every detail, and they got it to me exactly when I needed it! Name Badges Inc is the only place I will go to for name tags and badges, and the only place I will recommend to friends and peers."

"Looked better than I expected. Quick delivery."

"Great website for designing and my order looed fantastic upon arrival. Thank you!"

"Simple to follow instructions on the website. Badge arrived quickly. Like it very much. Looks professional. Thank you. "

"The badges look great and the speed of service was amazing!"

"thank you. looks great....."

"Nice look, quick response and shipment. Thanks!"

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.