• Address: 12260 SW 53rd STREET Suite 601
    • Phone: 800-243-9227
    • Business Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Ordering was quick and easy and delivery came within 5 days."

"LOVE this company....quick, easy, and affordable!"

"Quick processing, easily resolved an issue I had created, received my order in a week. Great looking product. Just what I wanted. Customer service was excellent."

"I had tried to order from another seller and had a bad experience. Your website was easy to follow, your templates were clear, and the whole process was great1"

"My badge was easy to make and order. Got it really fast too. "

"Quick delivery and very satisfied with my order! Thank you."

"Online designing was super easy- with a user-friendly interface, lots of options, and instant preview. 50x better than any other website's designing process that I tried previously. Also, prices were great, product shipped quick. "

"I love my new badge (name tag); it was a requirement for our class at school for the Medical Administrative Assistant Program. The school calls them name tags. A student took down your information to order one because she was impressed with my name tag. The minute I walked in she said where did you get your name tag? I want one too!

Thank you.

Janice Doyle

"The font was not correct when we received our order,however after a couple of emails the Name Badges representive agreed to remake them and replaced our order. I was satisfied with the communication and the product."

"They arrived on time! They look great – very classy! No assembly required. They came out of the package and onto the lapel."

"I have ordered custom Identification badges from Name Badges, Inc, on numerous occasions, & each experience is a blessing! They appear to be crafted immediately and arrive much sooner than purchases mailed from any other vendor. We have only praise for this company, and would recommend Name Badges, Inc with great confidence. What a genuine pleasure to do business with such satisfaction. I'm grateful for the price, convenience, & quality, Thank you, for what you do!"

"All was handled very professionally and expeditiously (outside of some hiccups, which were resolved quickly).
Will, most likely be return customers and recommend to others.

"Badges looked great!!
Thank so much!

"Creating a name badge was very simple and the pricing was fair. Yes, I would highly recommend Name Badges. I have recommended them to our organization for members who need name badges."

"Website very easy to negotiate. Prompt service; my 2nd order service was extremely prompt."

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.