Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-05-02

Critical ME

"So willing to serve. I highly recommend them for name tags and they respond well to questions with a telephone call. They respond immediately and you receive them immediately."

2016-04-29

Excellent customer service and product!

"I would definitely recommend Name Badges Inc to anyone looking to get a new name badge. I was so impressed with their quality work and quick service when I got a couple name badges for myself a couple friends, I ended up hosting a school-wide (pharmacy school) fundraiser. And now, everyone loves their name badges! "

2016-04-29

Just fabulous!

"This was my second time to order. It was quick and easy. "

2016-04-28

"Nice Name Badges - the first one ordered did not receive the new member discount but the second order did. The shipping was quick. The name tags look very nice but are a little heavy. "

2016-04-27

Very Nice badge

"I am a very satisfied customer. The batch I designed on line arrived safely and on time. Quality is very good...will do business again!"

2016-04-25

Qucik Delivery

"I have been very pleased with the quality and economical pricing of name Badges, Inc."

2016-04-25

Love the Badge!

"Thank you for providing a flawless design and order process. Pricing was fair, and delivery was fast! It was also nice to receive an email follow up from an associate.

Overall, a job well done!

This review was modified by nowicksjr on April 25 2016 11:04:04 AM

2016-04-21

Great Name Badge !!!

"I love my new name badge. Very professional looking at a very great price . Customer service representative was great helping me create my badge. :)))))"

2016-04-19

SUPER service, great quality and so easy to use!!

"This company totally delivered! Easy "how to" video on placing order; when I called, a nice lady helped answer my questions, and we got them in just a couple days! AWESOME! "

2016-04-18

My hubby even lion the tag thanks for the help

"My hubby even liked my new name tag and clients, especially seniors liked to see my photo o"

2016-04-16

Eye-catching badges

"These are just what we were looking for. Very professional looking."

2016-04-15

Great service, great prices

"They have a good selection, process are great, and their delivery was quick. What else could you ask for. They are great! "

2016-04-15

Took a chance

"Glad I did! These name badges are top notch! Clean, crisp and great quality! So glad I found you. "

2016-04-14

Outstanding

"The name badges looked great and so did my waiting room sign!"

2016-04-13

"I ordered name badges for all 9 real estate agents in our office. I knew a couple of them were interested in getting updated badges to wear at home shows, etc. I did it as an appreciation gift for their hard work. They were very affordable for me to purchase for all of them. Easy to design what I wanted on the badges and the customer service was spot on with assisting my error in the order. They were able to quickly add my last badge to the order and honored the discount. Arriving ahead of schedule, these badges were excellent quality! I won the MVP prize in our office for getting them such a nice little gift. Wonderful company - will definitely order other products from this company! "

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.