Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

Great badges!

"Loved what I got. Exactly as promised and a quick turn around. Will use again and refer friends"

This review was modified by ed-57612 on February 24 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-22

"Reordering name tags was so easy! All the information from previous orders was saved, so I knew exactly who already had a name tag and who I needed to order for. The design was saved so I did not have to worry about getting the logo or color right. And the tags were delivered in TWO days! "

This review was modified by mjhelpcenter on February 24 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-22

Awesome and clean name tags

"Clean and awesome nametages. The name tags were completed quickly. Received name tags within a week. Delivery to Hawaii"

This review was modified by keaweadventures on February 24 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-02-17

Did not receive them

"I have not received the badges I ordered"

This review was modified by nefabian on February 21 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-02-17

Great product and fast delivery!

"The badges look great and a great price too."

This review was modified by ad4er on February 21 2017 12:15:03 AM

2017-02-15

Easy peasy

"Name badges are exactly what I wanted and the process was easy."

This review was modified by tholman-61916 on February 17 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-01-31

Great Customer Service

"I had some difficulties placing my first order on line- I called Customer Service to help me complete my order --they were amazing! Fast, Friendly- just over all awesome. I have now ordered 3 times and I have placed every order over the phone due to the amazing customer service I have received. Very happy customer. I will continue to return."

This review was modified by mpeterick on February 02 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-30

Great Product & Service

"I received my name tag and it was exactly as I designed it. It was of great quality and I will be using their services again."

This review was modified by doncarpenter-87418 on February 01 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-01-28

Good lookin' shipping, ehh...

"I am very proud of my new volunteer title that I had to take a class to achieve; and I wanted to be recognized as such when I'm volunteering at community events. So, I decided to have a name badge made.

The service I received was great. They do not have their shipping prices listed anywhere on their website so you have to fully design your badge and go into the shipping info before it tells you how much it will be. *This is something that needs to change.* I wanted to know right away how much shipping would be because I was not going to waste my time going through all the designing if I could get it made cheaper somewhere else on the internet. I decided to try the live chat function and one of their agents quickly and kindly approximated the shipping cost for me which I thought was somewhat reasonable.

The design tool was very easy to use but I was slightly disappointed there were so few font options. Additionally, after designing the badge it was very easy to have multiple names made with the same design. I was concerned that because of the design and the length of our individual names, the names would not be centered on their respective badges. This turned out to not be an issue at all. I went in with a couple of other ladies and, with shipping, the cost for 3 badges was just under $10 each. The live chat agent did under estimate the shipping by $1 (no big deal). After looking up how much it actually costs to ship a padded envelope of that weight with the cheapest service through USPS, I feel like shipping should have been at least $2 less than what it was ($6). EDIT: I was contacted by a company representative after this review went live with some clarification comments. He said, (and I quote) " We make NO money on the shipping I can assure you of that!" I just find it really hard to believe that it costs them $3.50 in labor, materials and technology to ship an item that is 1 inch by 3 inches; because postage itself was $2.67. But, I'm not in their industry. I'm a Microbiologist. Back to the original review.

The badges arrived yesterday. The company they use to help with their shipping does not automatically give you the date they will arrive so I had to track the shipping several times before the expected arrival date showed up. From the day I got the email saying they had been shipped until they showed up at my door was 4 days. The time since I placed the order was 7 days (this included a weekend). So, less than 48 hours of actual production time (when you take out he weekend) is rather impressive. Shipping, however, was longer than I expected, for sure. Glad I was not needing these quickly.

The badges themselves came out looking great! The names are centered and it looks just like my design. The live chat agent said that someone would center the names before they were created, and he was right. FYI, these have the writing and design laid on top of the smooth badge surface. I was a little disappointed because I thought it would be engraved and then the color laid in the engraving. The way they are done now, the material they used is going to eventually scratch off. So, I'll just have to take extra special care of it since I want it to last. Since I paid for it myself, this will probably not be an issue. However, If you are ordering as an employer and have employees that will be wearing these, they will not take extremely good care of them and they may not last long. How long that will be is truly to be determined. EDIT again: The company representative stated that the material will not scratch off as I assumed and commented above. He states, (and I, again, quote), "The only way the ink will scratch off is if you use a knife of some sort and dig into the actual PVC - so do not worry about this happening, this ink is actually better than an engraved badge. Its the latest UV technology.
Looks better, and last longer - you will be surprised." He also challenged me to try this myself but I don't think I will, I'll just take care of mine as I said I would originally. (End edit)

Overall, for my purpose, this fit the bill and the cost was reasonable. Had I just been ordering one, the shipping cost would have killed the deal. If I were a larger employer the quality would have killed the deal. I, however, like mine and will wear it with pride. EDIT again: assuming the company representative is correct about the material not scratching off, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase these as a larger employer so I hope my comment doesn't scare anyone off from trying these. I really do think they are a good deal quality and price wise. (End edit)

This review was modified by menamejane on January 31 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-01-27

Better than expected and super quick!

"Customer service made this process really easy and I was amazed at how quickly I received my name badges. Had one broken badge in the box which they promptly sent a replacement for. Great experience. Will definitely be using Name Badges Inc. in the future."

This review was modified by resnet on January 31 2017 12:01:20 AM

2017-01-25

Great Badges, Fast Delivery. Thanks!

"Great Customer Service!!!"

This review was modified by parke_chenault on January 27 2017 09:45:01 AM

Great all around

"Had a great experience, great communication and delivered on everything promised. "

This review was modified by acidmdoffice on January 25 2017 02:30:02 PM

Very well made

"The badges we ordered were perfect.

The color and clarity on our logo was very nice.

Love the magnetic backing so no holes in nice tops.

I ordered the 2x3 badges, which are a bit too big, but that was my fault.

The shipment came quickly and our office is happy with them.

This review was modified by pat-3622 on January 25 2017 02:30:02 PM

Super Helpful!

"The Support Staff was very helpful! Courtney knew her product line and was able to walk me through putting together my order. I would have spent double the time and probably ordered the wrong items, so her expertise was greatly appreciated. She also was very nice about it -- I could tell she wanted me to order what I needed and for me to be happy with the products. I'll definitely re-order from NameBadges.com. "

This review was modified by Barb333333 on January 25 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-01-20

"Fast, easy to order, good website"

This review was modified by redelman on January 24 2017 12:01:18 AM

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.