• Address: 12260 SW 53rd STREET Suite 601
    • Phone: 800-243-9227
    • Business Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

What is this?

"Easy to use website, lots of choices for personalization, quick shipping and item was just what I ordered. Super pleased! Have recommended this site to others.

"The board members and I who were responsible for securing badges were particularly happy with being able to save the design, revisit it and make the necessary changes."

"great prices and fast affordable delivery!"

"Fast delivery, product arrived as promised !"

"I have been ordering name tags from Name Badges and they have excellent customer service. They are the best name tag company I have found on the web! "

"Prompt delivery great quality"

"My order arrived promptly and was exactly as designed. Thank you for a great job. "

"The website was very user friendly and I received the name badges very quickly."

"The piece of candy was a nice touch too!"

"It was easy to upload our own design to create great looking name badges for our employees! Name Badges Inc. delivered a great looking product at a good price with on time delivery. We are very pleased with our name badges!

"Great looking, affordable badges with fast shipping!"

"I was very pleased with our customer service from Name Badges, Inc. from inquiring about the products to the filling of the order. Ultimately, the badges we ordered were not exactly what we wanted but they took care of us and provided us with exactly what we needed at no additional charge. The quality and professional look of the name badges was exactly what we are looking for and the great thing, since we are a small business, is that I can order them one at a time if that's what I need going forward. I would rate this company AAA for product quality and customer service!"

"I waiting until the last minute to order a name tag for my boyfriend's Halloween costume - we went as I dream of Jeannie and Major Nelson. I ordered on Friday the 24th and paid for rush shipping, but I didn't really need to - the order shipped the same day that I ordered it. The custom name tag arrived on Tuesday - it was perfect - high quality and professional. I highly recommend Name Badges Inc. "

"name badges did a very good job and will be using them again for sure"

"I ordered the badges for my boss and I for events where we did not wnat to wear our work id's and did not want pin holes in our dress clothes. Our first event with them is next weekend but until then we have worn them in the building and have gotten many compliments on the look and quality. I am very pleased and would order again if I needed any product that they offered. Thank you!"

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.