• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

• Business Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

What is this?

"Exactly what I was looking for. Great product, speedy shipping.
Thanks.

"I like the badges; however, my name is very small on my badge. The rest are larger and easy to read. "

"well the companies website was on the back of the magnet name tag holder so that my client could easily go to the website and buy direct. also some of the magnets came already broken off. Thanks but that is just all sorts of unprofessional."

"I was very satisfied. When I ordered the website stated my name badge would be silver or gold, but it came in white, which I don't mind. But someone else might, so they should update their verbiage on their site. But the badge is very nice."

"Well made & quick service"

"Service was quick. Designing name badge on website was easy. Using online chat was easy and Name Badges worked with me to make sure I received a fair price for the product. The only issue I have is that Name Badges Inc requires payment before sending a mockup while other similar companies do not. I have not received the product yet so I can not comment on that."

"My order arrived at my doorstep very fast. Everyone was super helpful and I highly recommend Name Badges Inc. for anyone looking for fast, affordable, and high quality products! "

"Badges came quickly and were exactly what I wanted."

"Beautiful product with terrific customer service!"

"Very fast delivery and excellent quality. Sizing of letters were perfect. No complaints. Will order as needed again for sure."

"Fast turnaround! Easy! Great quality!"

"The badge was easy to design and arrived quickly."

"Great quality and a quick turn around."

"AWESOME quality and delivery speed. Will reorder in the future."

"Web site was very easy to use and I'm completely pleased with how it turned out! "

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.