Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I still haven't received my order as yet. Probably the Post Office holding it up."

"Quick turn around time and they look great. Exactly what I wanted"

"Nice product. Quick delivery. "

"Name Badges Inc. exceeded my expectations. From the user friendly web site...quality product and speedy delivery. I would recommend this company and use them again!"

"Easy to order. Fast delivery. "

"I was very pleased with how fast Name Badges got our order done. The badges look great."

"Love these badges! They were done perfectly and in a timely manner. TY"

"Quick and easy.. and good!"

"Product description online was incredibly accurate and the customization interface is so easy to use!! I am very pleased with these name tags! I do short and long term contract work and as needed work and I am passionate about providing incredible customer care... One portion of which is easily identifying who you are. I also really liked that I didn't have to order a minimum quantity of 100 or more. I ordered one. And then I ordered a different one. I will be back!!! "

"It is very easy to order both name badges and name plates from Name Badges Inc. online. I have never had an issue with either product itself or shipping. When I had any questions or concerns, their customer service was top notch!

I would recommend Name Badges Inc.

"Excellent service & assisted me correcting my "mess up"!!!"

"The badges were sent quickly and they are beautiful! The prices are great and the service is too!!!"

"While the online form was a bit difficult to grasp at first, the Help folks were just terrific! Just a few easy tips and I had my badges ordered. Delivery was right on time and the name tags look fabulous! Great product and people."

"Love it. Exactly what I ordered and super fast delivery! Will definitely order with you again. "

"I had placed an order for some name badges through another company and was so frustrated through the whole process that I just knew our name badges were not going to arrive in time for our show.

I found Name Badges Inc. online and contacted them around 4:30pm CST on a Friday night. Daniel was AMAZING!! He was so helpful. The Name Badges Inc. team turned my name badges around so fast, I had them in my hands the next day, Saturday, before noon. Incredible service!! The badges looked great.

I will definitely be using the Name Badges Inc team for other items in the future. Loved the experience...they saved me!

BTW...I received those other name badges from the competitor on Monday...AFTER the show :( Good thing I contacted Name Badges Inc.!!

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.