• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 12260 SW 53rd STREET Suite 601
    • Phone: 800-243-9227
    • Business Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm Eastern

What is this?

"Quick job, professional looking and user friendly website.
Thank you!

"Very easy to order, quick turnaround and great quality!"

"Name Badges, Inc. is very professional - efficient and accurate. We have placed a dozen orders with them and the product is consistently excellent."

"Easy to use, very reasonable prices, plenty of designs to choose from quick service"

"Special thanks to Elysse, Designers, and rest of staff that helped me choose the best Name Badge for our offices. I'll definitely recommend you to all other offices I know of. Still hiring more staff so more orders to come.

Thanks again guys!!

"Very prompt delivery Person was satisfied with the quality.

"Better quAlity than I expected in the badge with the color and my logo. Wish they had an actual size proof. I would have upgraded had I seen the how dramatic of a difference a larger name badge would have been. Overall they look great just smaller than I thought. "

"It was a last minute order and they got them to me on time. I also ended up using their modified version of our logo artwork and the end product came out great!"

"Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick. I am completely satisfied. "

"I was totally impressed with the fast response to the order. We are very satisfied with the end result. "

"Received May 8, 2015 in good condition as represented."

"Great product - the badges look even better than they appeared in the proof and arrived exactly on the date promised. I definitely will place another order!"

"Excellent service from seller when I had a question. The products have not yet arrived due probably to delay in Customs, Previous order very satisfactory"

"Excellent and accurate service. Very speedy. Professional looking product that is polished and well made."

"The order was delivered quickly, the process to order name badges was easy, and the badges were made just as we had requested. "

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.