Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-26

People can read my name tag!

"Got exactly what I ordered, no surprises. Very easy to use the only ordering system. Am going to be ordering more items from this company!"

2016-09-24

Perfect!

"I had a question about the product and they responded quickly and were very enthusiastic. I didn't have to order a large quantity. I received my order quickly and it looked exactly like what I expected. I will order from this company again"

Looks great!!!

"Over joyed with how it turned out! Company goes above and beyond! "

Perfect Experience 5 Stars

"Fast, accurate, high quality. Ordered name badges with magnetic attachment, very strong 3 magnet inside bar. Feels secure, domed option protects finish, would absolutely recommend to others. "

2016-09-23

Great quality! Exactly like the online proof. THANK YOU!

"Great quality! Exactly like the online proof. THANK YOU!"

Masha'Allah!

"My name badge was exactly as I designed it. They are far more superior than their competitors. You make a quality product! Thank you!"

2016-09-21

Very Satisfied

"product looks great and receiving time was QUICK !!"

2016-09-21

Looked Great

"I thought it was easy to create and twice as easy to order."

Bangin' Badges!

"The badges I ordered were absolutely perfect! Quality is fantastic, the service time was quicker than I thought it would be, and the pricing can't be beat. Will definitely use Name Badges from now on and recommend them to anyone needing their services!"

Fantastic service & great quality

"We've been working with Name Badges, Inc. for a few years. They are reliable, friendly, responsive and produce a great product. Plus, no matter how tight our turnaround, they always deliver on time. Wouldn't think of using anyone else."

Fast & Great

"The name tags arrived very quickly and looked great. The turn around time from when the order was placed to receiving them was less than a week."

Pleased with order

"Tags look great and arrived promptly. Overall pleased with order."

2016-09-14

"dad a problem with the online ordering...was stuck in checkout...Smith-Mallahy-Masciarelli Funeral Home"

Exceeded expectations

"The design and ordering process was easy, paid for online and delivered prior to the forecast date. EZ PZ"

2016-09-13

Process quirk

"I love the fact the team works with your designs and helps out but would not send proofs until I paid - that is a bit frustrating since I normally would not pay for something I don't like!"

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.