Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

2016-12-05

Great quality, easy to design, fast shipping

"I am a leader of a fairly substantial direct sales team. I use Name Badge as rewards for my team when the reach leader and above. Name Badge was easy to design and usually ships the next day during the week. I have never been disappointed in the over 20 badges I have bought so far."

2016-12-05

Quick, easy and affordable!

"been using for years, quick, easy and affordable, you are just a few clicks away and many times I receive them in 24 hours! Excellent! Very happy!"

2016-12-05

Best source for nametags!

"Definitely the best source for nametags -- high quality, fast shipping, and you can't beat the price."

This review was modified by lbrownfi on December 05 2016 10:50:04 AM

2016-12-02

Best in the Biz

"Love working with these guys. Always helpful. If there is ever a problem they are quick to make things right."

2016-12-02

Name Badge ROCKS!

"I've purchased several name tags for my Board and committees the last 2 years. Name Badge ALWAYS provides excellent service and products. I highly recommend them!!"

Fast service!

"Ordered some name tags and they came so quickly!! "

This review was modified by cjcrispy on December 01 2016 10:31:38 AM

2016-12-01

Beautifully created name badges at a price you can't beat!

"The folks at NameBadge.com are some of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure of doing business with. They always get my order 100% correct and are fast at shipping them out. I can't recommend this company enough! Our clients actually compliment us on the name tags and how nice they are. Thank you NameBadge.com for always delivering quality service!"

This review was modified by HotelRoyalOak on December 01 2016 10:30:40 AM

Great name tags!!

"We only use them on our name tags. Great product, great quality and fast delivery!!"

This review was modified by ZorayaC on December 01 2016 10:23:05 AM

2016-11-30

Great Product, even Better Price, Fast Shipping! What more could you ask for?

"Great Product, even Better Price, Fast Shipping! What more could you ask for?"

This review was modified by longkev120 on November 30 2016 02:55:08 PM

Hyper Badge Extravaganza

"We have used Name Badges for half a year now and each badge ordered was aesthetically pleasing and high quality material.
We are a fast-paced Reseller. Our shipping goals are always satisfactory and the quality of the product is consistently spot-on. If you are looking for variety, good quality service and fast-turnarounds, this is the place, Name Badges, Inc. The name is easy to remember and the overall service is exceptional.
Ask for Courtney, she is a great Sales Representative at Name Badges and her customer service skills are excellent.

This review was modified by Alisicia on November 30 2016 02:07:51 PM

Great product. I've used them for 4 years now. They don't disappoint

"They offer so many different types of things. They are great to work with. If the product isn't perfect, they fix it. "

This review was modified by bnbbartending on November 30 2016 01:16:31 PM

2016-11-30

Great service - Great website - Great Support - You get a badge (ba dum bump) of honor for your effort

" Great website - very easy to use. Support was top notch. So far we have made 3 purchases - very happy with each one. Keep up the good work. Oh and Juliana in the picture seems very nice too."

This review was modified by bunzmon on November 30 2016 11:26:32 AM

Great business

"Fast shipping, good customer service, great product!"

This review was modified by Cw2016ky on November 30 2016 11:21:57 AM

2016-11-26

Amazing business!

"I designed my name tag very easily on their website. I was able to pay securely and efficiently using my PayPal account, and it was a very low price. They shipped the tag out very quickly and it got here before I knew it. I am in love with my tag and couldn't be happier. It's exactly what I expected. Thank you guys so much!

I recommend Name Badges Inc!

2016-11-24

Courtney Courtney Courtney!!!!

"Amazing customer service from Courtney and all that helped complete my order . I will be ordering again soon . Very reasonable prices too . You guys made me look good with my new employer. I can't thank you enough ."

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.