• Address: 12260 SW 53rd STREET Suite 601
    • Phone: 800-243-9227
    • Business Hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm Eastern

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"I order three name badges and had them within a week and they look great!!!"

"FAST & FRIENDLY SERVICE AS IN RECEIVING THEM MAILWISE..SLOW RESPONSEs THROUGG EMAIL WHEN YOU HAVE A QUESTION REGARDIND A PROMO THAT DOESN'T WORK... SO I Ended UP PAYING FULL PRICE ANd no COUPON.. Not happy about that"

"Very happy with quality and quick service"

"Name Badges Inc. always does a superb job on my custom design badges. Customer service is top notch as well and delivery is prompt. Highly recommend this company."

"great product, great price!"

"Well done. At first I couldn't contact someone with a question, but did hear from Daniel over the weekend and that helped me feel more comfortable. The badges were delivered in time for my event. Thank you."

"Ordering is quick and easy."

"I think I paid extra to receive them early and as of today I have not received my nametags. They left Florida and went to Montana to get to Louisiana. "

"Ordering was very easy, shipping was very quick, and my name badge was exactly as I ordered"

"Loved the speed of manufacture and delivery. Would like a little different style, buy this works fine. Mary"

"I used another company for my first order and they screwed it up. Gave them another chance using a different rep and they STILL couldn't get it right.

In comes Name Badges, Inc.

VERY pleased with the service and fast turn around. The badges for my staff look GREAT!!!! They have a continuous customer.

Thank you!

"I had trouble with our logo loading so I chose pne of your clip arts which was not really what I wanted. Badges look good though."

"Just as ordered. I really like that I don't have to send the specs with every order. A great time saver."

"Easy to use website, lots of choices for personalization, quick shipping and item was just what I ordered. Super pleased! Have recommended this site to others.

"The board members and I who were responsible for securing badges were particularly happy with being able to save the design, revisit it and make the necessary changes."

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.