Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-04-25

Qucik Delivery

"I have been very pleased with the quality and economical pricing of name Badges, Inc."

2016-04-25

Love the Badge!

"Thank you for providing a flawless design and order process. Pricing was fair, and delivery was fast! It was also nice to receive an email follow up from an associate.

Overall, a job well done!

This review was modified by nowicksjr on April 25 2016 11:04:04 AM

2016-04-21

Great Name Badge !!!

"I love my new name badge. Very professional looking at a very great price . Customer service representative was great helping me create my badge. :)))))"

2016-04-19

SUPER service, great quality and so easy to use!!

"This company totally delivered! Easy "how to" video on placing order; when I called, a nice lady helped answer my questions, and we got them in just a couple days! AWESOME! "

2016-04-18

My hubby even lion the tag thanks for the help

"My hubby even liked my new name tag and clients, especially seniors liked to see my photo o"

2016-04-16

Eye-catching badges

"These are just what we were looking for. Very professional looking."

2016-04-15

Great service, great prices

"They have a good selection, process are great, and their delivery was quick. What else could you ask for. They are great! "

2016-04-15

Took a chance

"Glad I did! These name badges are top notch! Clean, crisp and great quality! So glad I found you. "

2016-04-14

Outstanding

"The name badges looked great and so did my waiting room sign!"

2016-04-13

"I ordered name badges for all 9 real estate agents in our office. I knew a couple of them were interested in getting updated badges to wear at home shows, etc. I did it as an appreciation gift for their hard work. They were very affordable for me to purchase for all of them. Easy to design what I wanted on the badges and the customer service was spot on with assisting my error in the order. They were able to quickly add my last badge to the order and honored the discount. Arriving ahead of schedule, these badges were excellent quality! I won the MVP prize in our office for getting them such a nice little gift. Wonderful company - will definitely order other products from this company! "

2016-04-09

Gold

"Fast and accurate service. Very reasonably priced. Glad I found this webpage. I've looked at others and they were all way overpriced because of "set-up" fees. This company was great."

2016-04-08

I don't have a catchy title

"We ordered 4 badges the same day. One set came this past Monday and the others two have yet to arrive and on Wednesday I spoke with someone who apologized and said they would priority mail on Wednesday and we would receive them the next day. IT'S FRIDAY and still no badges
It's a shame because I really like mine and so does everyone else. Guess we'll have to look elsewhere when we need to reorder. Just spoke with someone else on the who just gave me excuses

2016-04-08

"We received exactly what we ordered. I would have liked the ability to review how the 2nd name tag was going to look though."

2016-04-06

Outragous

"Service! Thanks for a great and affordable product ! "

2016-04-02

Could have been better

"I love my name badge. Looks great. However I ordered three and only got two. I called and they assured me that they would send the 3rd right out. It has been two weeks and I haven't heard anything. Guess I will have to call them again. The first two were delivered very quickly."

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.