Stores > Name Badges Inc.

• Name Badges Inc Name Badges Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

2017-01-18

Professional look and easy to design!

"This process was so easy and quick! Thank you for your great service! Our oval, coated name badges look really great! It took about 15 minutes to design and order and they came in 7 days!"

This review was modified by buccolahomes on January 20 2017 05:00:02 PM

Great Experience!

"After trying other sites for a name badge. I found the whole process from initial contact, design, delivery and quality to be exceptional."

This review was modified by viningsadventures on January 20 2017 01:45:02 PM

Awesome

"They looked better than the originals."

This review was modified by dtice_dt on January 20 2017 02:00:01 AM

2017-01-14

Making us look legit.

"I'm a sassy lady business owner that needs to look the part because although I look like a criminal, I know what I'm doing. A top notch name badge makes me look as professional as my entrepreneurial skills. "

This review was modified by VERAMAELAVER on January 17 2017 12:03:03 AM

2017-01-04

Snazzie

"Perfect! Just what I wanted!!"

2017-01-03

"My office is changing providers and i did not have a badge, i will have to wait 30 to 45 days to be able to order one, so I decided to get my own, and im glad i did. Im very happy with my badge. It is easy to design and order, the delivery was also on time and it looks as i expected. It look very professional and at a very affordable prize. "

2016-12-29

Dont be the only one to proof read!

"The quality seems good. The speed of delivery good. Have a second pair of eyes look at your work before submitting your order! My first time ordering, I was making a lot of changes before I got that perfect look. When my order arrived I could see that I had a typo and unable to use the tags. I pulled up the "Chat" option and told them my error. I was out, being told that because it was a special order they could not exchange. The associate made the change for me. After looking at the change made another error was created by the associate. I was given my 15% coupon back to use on my reorder but an expensive lesson. I will most likely go local next time.

After reading my original review of two stars a VP called to ask about my rating. I feel the product is good quality and it ships quick. " I " made a spelling error on my order. When on the "Chat" line my only option was to correct the error and reorder. My original 15% off coupon was reinstated, I placed the order again. The VP was very nice and took a true interest in my concern and offered to refund half the cost of my second order. My second order arrived and all of my co-workers like their new badges.

This review was modified by don-2564 on January 04 2017 07:15:50 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-29-2016

A rep from Name Badges Inc., namebadges, has responded

“Hello Don, I am so sorry there was an error with your order. Can you please contact us at support@namebadge.com with your order number so we can look into this. If a mistake was made on our part we will absolutely correct it and reship your badges at no charge to you. ”

2016-12-27

Jill's review for you....

"Very good service - on time delivery and good product!"

2016-12-24

Superfast

"Easy shopping, easy ordering, quick service!"

2016-12-22

The Badge steps up!

"Can't believe how fast delivery came. But! IT was wrong. I assumed it was my error but in checking, it was not. First time in 2 years that has happened! So I called and the order was immediately rectified when I pointed out the situation. Well done. The quality is always good."

2016-12-21

"Excelent service and the nametags came out better than expected. Really cool design!

The Best!

"Quality name badges and super fast turn around. I have been an event planner for years and have nor found a better company."

This review was modified by lgomes54 on December 21 2016 11:42:15 AM

BEAUTIFUL NAME BADGE!!

"Product arrived in a timely manner, loved the size and color, I would recommend to anyone!
Thank you for a beautiful name badge that allows us to use all of our colors and promote our company with a more sophisticated look.

This review was modified by samanthalesliearcher on December 21 2016 07:30:20 AM

2016-12-20

We Don't Need No Stinking Badges!!!

"Who wants stinking badges? There's nothing worse than having to wear a stinking, crappy, poorly made name badge. As this was my first order with Name Badges Inc., I wasn't sure whether I was going to receive a quality product for such a reasonable price.

Let me tell you, Name Badges Inc REALLY came through! Both name badges I ordered were TOP quality and look great! I still can't believe how good they look. Not only the quality and price, they also produced and shipped them incredibly fast.

Kudos to you Name Badges Inc!!!

David Reveal

2016-12-20

unacceptable outline on final product.

"How could someone not see a red dotted line surrounding our logo?
Unacceptable standards.

Rep reply posted Dec-20-2016

A rep from Name Badges Inc., namebadges, has responded

“Hi Theresa,
I am so sorry the badges weren't what you expected. As per our email to you, we do not alter our customer's logos without a request to do so when the order is placed as we do not want to compromise the integrity of the logo. We would be happy to remove the red lines on your logo if you could please provide us with a workable PSD file. The one we have is a JPG and we can not remove the red lines as they cover portions of your logo and would in essence crop out your company name. Please send us an updated logo and we will be happy to work with it.
Best regards,
Customer Support Team ”

Share Name Badges Inc.'s store rating

Name Badges Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Name Badges Inc. is a merchant member
Name Badges Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.