• Contact: nadina@nadinejewelry.com
    • Phone: 31627481256
    • Customer Support: 31627481256

"I was compelled to write this review because of how impress I am with Nadine Jewelry. It's so east to get lost in the "digital sea" of products---and many times, you don't know what you're going to get until it arrives...but I was pleasantly surprised. The quality and craftsmanship is unmatched. Not only that, but the real attraction is the uniqueness of the pieces. They are truly something special. I wholly recommend Nadine Jewelry! "

"My wife loves jewelry and the more unique, the better. I usually go to Etsy and find an artist that makes custom crafted rings - rings are her favorite - and this time I found Nadine Jewelry and knew my wife would love the stackable rings, so I bought her a set of them for her birthday last month. I picked out a set that featured turquois - she loves that vibrant color. The gift was a hit and I appreciate being able to skip a trip to a shopping mall and find the perfect gift online. I will probably be shopping at Nadine Jewelry again for Christmas - when you find a gem like that, you don't want to go back to the old way of shopping."

"I ordered a gorgeous set of stackable rings for my daughter - she loves, loves, loves unique jewelry. I ordered the stackable set in sterling silver with an amber stone. The elegant look made this a great surprise for my daughter's birthday and a huge hit, she loves wearing them and I'm so glad I found a person that makes these and it's so refreshing to do business with a person rather than buying something boring off the store rack."

"Nadine makes absolutely fabulous handmade stackable rings and bangles. She is such an amazing person as well. She is very caring of the customers and always looking out to make this an amazing experience for everyone involved. It is a fun experience dealing with her and she is always ready to go the extra mile to make sure that customers are 100% happy. The rings themselves are BEAUTIFUL! They stand out because they are very original. The designer knows a lot about what people like, and I am sure you will be SUPER HAPPY! I was! These make great gifts. They are so lovely, that they are sure to impress any loved one in your gift list. Nadine's amazing designs bring the rings a unique charm that will make anyone notice your good taste! Having mass produced jewelry like everyone else is fine, but having unique, hand made ones is Much better! It helps me to feel myself and when given as gifts it shows a personal touch that a store bought ring cannot possibly show. Nadine's jewelry is Beautifully made, it is Unique, it is Affordable, and customer service is Impeccable! Highly highly recommended!"

Nadine Jewelry is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nadine Jewelry is not a merchant member
Nadine Jewelry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!