"NXsource is best computer relative service. I strongly recommended. Marc Chan,Sales Person. support great and fast.

"I have been buying from NCIX for over 8 years now. The pricing is always great. Product delivery is always on time. The few times there is a warranty issue ,it is dealt with in a fast professional manner. "

""Very professional, prompt, and always helpful. I have been dealing with NXsource sine 2007, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality products, and great service.""

"Always professional to deal with both with getting the orders right and delivering the goods. Never an issue when a problem comes up needing an RMA, and they take great care of every aspect of providing a service both in what they ship out and how they handle the day-to-day needs of their clients. A well-oiled machine, that has made my life easier with predictable shipments, quality products and quality service. "

"My only concerns about NXsource is that it's not sharing its product database/In stock informations with NCIX, so I often have to poll my assigned rep for quote, which he is doing quickly enough and generally with good prices, he is doing a great job.

Also, some recent products stays for a while in a "Wish List" status. For example, still no Intel 330 series SSD listed. Sometimes, I do find them on NCIX though.

"Dealing with NXSOURCE for 2 Years now. Particularly Marc Chan.
Super personable Service. Good price comparable to any other big distribution ASI,Ingram,Supercom

"like the site. Wish the search function worked a little better."

"********** Excellent Service. ***********"

"Excellent service, Excellent pricing"

"Excellent service! I am glad to have an efficient, helpful and responsible sales lady to assist me. So far, very good.
Big Thanks!

"Excellant service, fast shipping, I will refer them to everybody,

"Always exceptional service and the fastest response we get from any of our vendors."

"Always willing to go the extra 1.6 km to make sure they have happy customers. The service is fantastic and you would have a hard time beating them on price"

"Always quick, excellent service and best pricing available."

"Used them for quite some time. Always the best price. Always willing to lower it if cheaper any where else, even due to a sale at NCIX. If not listed at NXsource but at NCIX my salesman will bring it across and give us a lower price. Great Service!!!"

NXsource.com (Operated by same principles/partners as NCIX) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NXsource.com (Operated by same principles/partners as NCIX) is a merchant member
NXsource.com (Operated by same principles/partners as NCIX) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.