"I ordered an R4-III card for my ds on july 25th an got it on monday the july 27th with free Delivery confirmation. I would definitely recommend Nxpgame for all your Nintendo needs."

"Exceptional Service. Order multiple times from this site and always receive the product faster than expected and always without any issues.

Most recent order came with a part that didn't work and also a wrong part. Frustrated, I sent them an email to resolve this issue. I got a respond back almost immediately with a resolution that is more than satisfactory; replacement parts and return shipping label.
All On-line Sites will ship and send your order/ parts/whatever all without issues; it's the Customer Service that set these On-line Store apart . I will buy from NXPGames time and time again and recommend anybody to order from this site if they want a worry free experience.

**Side Note** I was willing to call my last order with NXPGame a lost if they gave me a hard time with my issue. So I lose a few bucks and the company save a few bucks. But what's a few bucks if you lose your customer base and tarnish your reputation. THANK YOU NXPGAME!!! for EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERIVCE!!!

"I am very satisfied with nxpgame.com. Fast, realiable shipping and the best customer service support!! I have ordered alot from them and have not had any problems at all. I will keep ordering from them I recommend nxpgame.com to everyone else!!! Excellent prices without having to wait 2 weeks for shipping."

"This is my 3rd order from NXPGame and I will be ordering more. I am very Satisfied with both service and price, your site has the best with both and very fast shipping. Thanks very much for every thing."

Wow! What a great first time transaction. I ordered an Acekard 2.1 on Tuesday night at a great price. It shipped First Class out of NY the next evening. It was in my hands in GA this Saturday morning. 3 days with the cheapest service? I'm not complaining. And it works great! Will definitely be coming back to them for any other purchases!

"this store is simply amazing i ordered acekard2i and it arrived today i stayed here in new york forest hills and wow 1 day shipping thats fast thanks guys for the awesome product and highly recommended online store keep up the good work..thank you very much.."

"Excellent service and very fast shipping."

"WOW THEY ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!I ORDERED R4 on the first and got it today!!! ITEM WAS CHEAPER THEN ANYWHERE ELSE. IT SHOULD HAVE COST $45-50. IT WAS ONLY $17.94, THAT INCLUDED SHIPPING SO DAM SWEET AND FASTEST SHIPPERS EVER. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!SPEECHLESS>>>>WOW!!!!!!"

"They had the lowest price on the item I was purchasing plus really fast delivery! I ordered on 27 FEB (Friday) and it arrived on 02 MAR (Monday)! NXPgame.com is a serious online retailer that deserves good credit."

"Very fast shipping and good prices. Very highly recommend."

"I recomend NXP highly. They have very fast shipping. So far I have been using the R4 series. Everyone loves them. Good quality products at good rates. I plan to keep using them in the future.

Thanks

"Ordered 2X, great customer service, fast shipping will buy again in the future. Highly Recomended !!"

"This store had the best price on the item that i purchased. The item was shipped and i recieved it very quickly. I didn't hesitate to make my second purchase!"

"Very fast, professional service. I had a great transaction. I will buy from again. Thanks NXPGame.com"

"Extremely fast shipping and shipping rates are very reasonable. I highly recommend this merchant. "

NXPGame.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NXPGame.com is not a merchant member
NXPGame.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!