Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Great Customer service. Helped me a ton as a fellow gamer.

"Great Customer service. Helped me a ton as a fellow gamer."

2017-06-14

Great advice for BO item replacement

"Was talking to Giang over the phone to replace some BO. His suggestion was right on! Could wait to put that PC togheter.

2017-06-14

Gian is the best

"Gian called me back and helped me under 5 mins, which is grearlt since I was at work. He did the motherboard swap and I'm happy."

2017-06-13

Great prices awsome after sale service

"Great prices awsome shipping delays had a back ordered product in my order and Mr Giang sorted me out in record time."

Brad is awesome.

"On multiple occasions brad has helped me numerous times and has made my experience at ncix a lot easier."

2017-06-08

Problem was fixed before I could blink

"Brand go on the live chat with me really quick and answered all my questions in under a minute couldn't be happier "

Great service

"Great service and helpful support. Shoutout to Giang Tran, who helped expedite my order so that it arrives on time."

2017-06-07

They do not post buyer reviews

"I have purchased thousands of dollars from NCIX and the few times I've tried to give a low rating to a product and express my opinion they didn't post my reviews. From now on I will be buying my computer parts from a website we all know do post honest reviews."

2017-06-07

Giang

"The person that I spoke on he phone was an excellent agent for for company

I recommend him 5 stars and hope you will keep him for a long time

Armand Parker

2017-06-06

Giang was a beauty! Made my brother and I laugh :')

"Needed help with another motherboard option for my new leet machine. Very kind, helpful, and outgoing. Best service i've had over a phone in forever. Right after we ended the phone call, I literally told my brother "if NCIX had a employee rating page I would totally help that guy out". Way to go Giang! My computer is now called "The Golden Eagle" because of him haha. Thanks!"

2017-06-01

Excellent customer service

"Giang was super informative and very helpful when addressing my issue of items being on backorder, he helped me find parts that were comparable to the ones I had ordered, and as a result I will receive my pc on time! Thank you for your patience and understanding Giang."

2017-05-29

Best customer service

"I was wondering how long my GTX 1080ti was going to take to arrive, and I called the technical support. Giang was very informative and let me know that the specific model which I ordered had a long line up to wait. He informed me of other options available, and had the card to me in 2 days! I could not ask for better service! A++ for NCIX as always!"

2017-05-24

Excellent attention

"I placed my call back notice, watched the counter go down and received a call from Gian Trang, in a minute I was able to modify my purchase and my order is already on the shipping bay, what else can one ask for?"

2017-05-23

Do not trust them. Stay away!

"I used to use NCIX a lot, never any issues, but now, I will stay away!
Ordered components (graphics card), paid via paypal, money was sent that day (I checked), parts were showing in stock on website.
Upon checking the order was stuck at 'payment verification', which comes after payment processing and order processing. I tried calling, no reply, ever. I tried chat-no reply (and since dissapeared from website), I sent 4 messages and eventually received message that the card was out of stock for at least 3 weeks, tried to get me to buy something else.
This is not good business etiquette, you don't take an order and accept payment when you knowingly don't have the product in stock, then hide from the telephone!
Go to Newegg instead.

2017-05-17

ASUS vs Gigabyte

"I'd ordered an ASUS ROG Strix 1080ti but inventory was hard to come by so I phoned NCIX and spoke with Giang. We compared the ASUS to a Gigabyte card that was very similar in technical aspects, and also had a couple of pluses that I hadn't seen before. Now I have my video card on the way to complete my newest gaming computer and I can't wait."

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.