Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10

What is this?

2016-04-29

Great Service and very polite

"We just purchased a new PC which will be ready in couple weeks. We had been pricing out computers for the last couple weeks because our old HP had pack it in and we had the hard drive replace but it came home slower than before. So, we got pricing on some new pc's and we're told by a computer friend that the unit was top of the line and the pricing was good. I told the wife to call NCIX and see what they could do. Well, they didn't match it, they did better and even beat the last price we got. Kristina was easy to talk too and explain everything to me and she made a few changes and saved me a extra few dollars. The service was great and hopefully the new pc will be."

2016-04-28

**** Top notch service 5 stars *****

"Darrel assisted me with the replacement of my Corsair keyboard. Very courteous and helpful, quick to answer all my questions. Overall NCIX experience was excellent (price match, shipping, service)."

This review was modified by MCV2016 on April 28 2016 05:59:32 PM

2016-04-27

An incredible technical support

"Thanks to Nick for his excellent customer service.
He answered all my questionings and he has to proceed to the adjustments necessity.

This review was modified by Melya76 on April 27 2016 07:32:34 AM

2016-04-24

PC Assembly status updates

"I just wanted to leave a short message to express my appreciation to the online support specialists, in particular Jon for the great communication on the timeline and progress of my pc assembly with NCIX. Ideally there would be more information avaiable online in the my account section, however as there isn't it was very helpful to easily log onto the chat and speak with a support specialist who went out of their way to ensure that I was clearly informed on what was going on. "

This review was modified by koouj on April 24 2016 01:12:55 PM

2016-04-22

Good offerings, greater service!

"I ordered nearly all of the components to build my work PC (motherboard, PSU, CPU, RAM, HDD and case) with free shipping. It was nice to be able to purchase the components I wanted on sale, and not have to compromise my build in order to take full advantage of the deals (which I would have had to do with a competitor I was also looking into).

Free shipping is great when you can get it - I received all of my components the next day, at my door (no express or expedited shipping was chosen), though there are also plenty of store fronts around too for free pick up.

That was all great, but here's the kicker. I found out after I received my motherboard that a competitor was offering it for $20 cheaper. Naturally, I went to the nearest NCIX retailer and asked the manager if it would be possible to get a retroactive price match. Without hesitation, he and an upper NCIX customer care manager worked with me to make it a reality. While a few hoops were jumped through (by all parties involved), it made me feel much better about my choice to deal with NCIX for my PC build.

This review was modified by QuantumShark on April 22 2016 11:43:11 PM

2016-04-22

Fantastic customer support! Would highly recommend NCIX to others

"I dealt with two reps from NCIX (Nick and Zane) and both were extremely helpful, explained things well, and very prompt for replying to messages. I didn't end up buying my item but it was due to issues with the item itself and not wanting to risk dealing with playing RMA ping pong. When it comes time to buy other items I will definitely check NCIX first."

This review was modified by futurebuyer on April 22 2016 11:50:04 AM

2016-04-20

5 Stars for the Quick-replying Employee

"Helped me out with advice for shipping my computer tower, in quick fashion :)"

This review was modified by JordanP3 on April 20 2016 01:11:34 PM

2016-04-18

Great sales support

"Placed an order on the Saturday and wanted to add another item to the order on Sunday before the items shipped. Brad B from Customer Care was able to add it to the order even though it had shipped and never charged any extra for the separate shipping. Kudos for the great sales support! I've been dealing with NCIX for years and they've always been very helpful and I highly recommend them!"

This review was modified by nuwaved7 on April 18 2016 07:31:59 PM

2016-04-17

Couldn't ask for more!

"I purchase from NCIX all the time, and this is the first time I've ever had to use their customer service. There was some apparent mix up in the title of the item listing and the item was not quite what I was expecting. The customer service staff, Nick, quickly responded to my service ticket and accepted responsibilities (on behalf of the NCIX) for the misunderstanding. Furthermore, they owned up their mistake by 1. offering to fully refund a opened gaming headset, which usually isn't refundable, 2. offering to pay my return shipping, and 3, Nick did all this within a couple hour's time, as opposed to the usual expected 24-48 hour wait time. I've always believed in the philosophy that the best customer service is one I'd never have to use. Well Nick was probably the next best thing. He was friendly, responsible, and expedient. Customer service like this makes sure customers like myself keep coming back!

I'd like to further note that upon my initial order, my items were fully shipped within 3 hours time. I received it in 2 business days, which is darn impressive (I was told to expect up to 8 days).

This review was modified by kei0520 on April 17 2016 08:10:31 PM

2016-04-15

Awesome Customer Service - Truely Above & Beyond!

"Darrel Graeme helped me out with something that he honestly didn't even need to, and for that I am very grateful.

I had ordered an NVidia Shield Media Player last month, then 4 days later there was a promotion where you got a Remote Control worth 70$ bundled with it at no extra cost. I was crushed that I didn't qualify because I had ordered just 4 days before the promo, but I sent a msg to NCIX support anyway to see if there was anything that could be done.

After some back & forth trying to figure something out, Darrel agreed to let me purchase another Shield and just ship the promotional Remote to me, then let me use the newly purchased Media Player as a "return" for the original one I had bought the week before.

From what I understood, it wasn't an easy process & I thank him for taking the time to work this out for me when he could have easily just said, "Sorry, you don't qualify for the promo" & left it at that.

This review was modified by megaprime on April 15 2016 11:58:24 AM

2016-04-14

Always satisfied

"I placed and checked-out an order on NCIX (option A) without my mind being completely set between 2 options (A and B). Despite the order had been placed, I chose at the last minute to head back to option B. Nick from the Customer Support team handled the complex situation marvellously. He and the NCIX team were very flexible to all of my needs.

This review was modified by dasnaksta on April 15 2016 07:32:52 AM

2016-04-13

Great support !

"I ordered a new gaming monitor, and the unit I received was defective (not the shipper or NCIX fault, just no chance), so I called NCIX tech support to see what I could too, and after the diagnostic they asked me if I wanted to be refunded or to be shipped a new one. I choose the later, and the next day I received the new unit. Darrel (the tech guy I had on the phone and on their ticket system), was really helpful, quick to answer and provided me with the best they could do. Of course I had to sent back the broken unit, but they paid for everything (I had to make a deposit to cover the case I didn't ship the old screen back, reimbursed once they received the old unit), and everything in 11 minutes on the phone !

Great support, will certainly recommend !

Thanks again Darrel and the NCIX team !

This review was modified by jmbn on April 13 2016 09:26:08 AM

2016-04-13

excellent customer service

"I spoke to Jonathan Hart twice today about a backorder on a 980 ti gpu. I was surprised by the quality of service. The problem was resolved quickly and effectively. "

This review was modified by dougy27 on April 13 2016 05:22:56 AM

2016-04-07

Awesome ! GÉNIALE

"Best customer service ever !

Meilleur service à la clientel que j'ai eu la chance de rencontrer depuis longtemps, jamais de problème seulement des solutions !

Fortement recomander

This review was modified by Bojako on April 15 2016 03:28:53 PM

2016-04-07

Professional service and support at it's best!

"Thank you Brad B. for your quick response to my question, the professionalism of your reply was great and I was really happy with the outcome.

I've been using NCIX for all my computer needs for 2 years and I've never had an issue with anything.

Always fast and prompt order shipping and customer service.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.