• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

What is this?

"This is a review for Jonathan Hart. He helped me with tracing back the invoices. One call and problem solved within 30 mins. Thank you for your great customer service!"

"Although I was helped by a friendly customer service agent for my query, NCIX has serious issues with their warehouse. Low or no-stock products reported as being in-stock, terrible delays in shipping, bad shipping options and frequent defective items requiring RMA. After numerous frustrating experiences with them, I would not recommend NCIX to anyone."

"Took them a week to finally ship the product. The shipped product was not shipped from the nearby Toronto warehouse, but from Vancouver, causing another week just for shipping. The product was marked as in stock when I purchased it, but magically turned into not available as soon as they had to ship it.

Fair enough prices, and nice enough customer support but the shipping time is far too long, I don't recommend them.

"I can't say enough good things about NCIX.com(Canada).- From the ordering of my Kanto speakers to receiving them,
the people at NCIX.com have been super. They are very competent,knowledgeable and professional. I feel secure in doing business with them.

"Johnathon was by far the most helpful CS rep I've ever had! 15/10"

" Premiere fois que je fais affaire avec eux et je suis tres satisfait! J'ai acheter un routeur Asus Rt12 et je l'ai recu en 2 jours! Bon prix et j'ai eu la livraison gratuite! First time customer and i'm very Happy! Bought an Asus Rt12 routeur and it took only 2 days to receive! Great special price and i had a free shipping! "

"GREAT SERVICE!
Product was is stock in Toronto, and less than 48 hours later, it was already installed in my computer on the South Shore of Montreal. No delays anywhere from their order processing to shipping to free Expedited Parcel delivery by Canada Post. Product selection is vast & Price was good. First time customer definitely returning!

"Purchased a GTX 970 from NCIX in November but had issues from day 1 with stuttering and unstable frame rates. Upon further investigation it turned out the performance issues were due to the false adertisement of the GPU specifications by NVIDIA (the manufacturer). The L2 Cache and ROPs were advertised as 2MB of L2 and 64 ROPs, but were later revealed to actually be 1.75MB of L2 and 56 ROPs. The lesser specs meant that only 3.5GB of the 4GB of video RAM advertised would function at it's full capacity. NVIDIA instructed dissatisfied customers to contact their retailers for refunds. After initially contacting NCIX on Jan 28th they were unable to give me a reasonable solution asking me to pay a 15% fee and return shipping despite the fact that there was a crippling issue with a product they got behind and sold. I would like either a full refund with return shipping paid or a partial refund of 25%. I have previously been a fan of NCIX but their inability to rise to the situation and reach a reasonable solution makes me hesitant to purchase from them in the future."

"Great service quick and knowledgeable staff"

"I had placed another order originally, and had a few issues with the processing, and some hold ups. However, once Jonathan stepped in from NCIX, he was able to get me helped out, and the issues fixed. I really do appreciate someone in customer service that is willing to see the stand point from the customer, and not just say it is unfortunate but there is nothing I can do. He went above and beyond on this one, and really made the experience much better. I've always had great luck with NCIX over the years, and this was the first time I had issues, it's good to know they have some people in the service area that are great at their jobs!"

"I've been a long time customer of NCIX and after all those years, I have not been disappointed with either service or support. Luckily, I have never had to RMA or return a product except for my most recent purchase. Unfortunately my purchase was done on a Friday followed by a holiday Monday - so I had a Iittle extra time to wait for the RMA request to be processed (completely understandable). Like I said, I've never had the misfortune to RMA a product so I cannot comment on how it was in the past. However, my experience was actually pleasant and without issues. After getting an RMA number on the next business day, I was informed that I could send the product back via mail or bring it to a store. I chose the second option, brought it to the new Surrey location, exchange and processing took all of 5 minutes. Sometimes prices are higher than other stores but their pricematch procedure and policy is also very convenient. As long as items and prices are verifiable, I've had pm's that are almost half off !"

"I went to the Langley location to pick up an item I had ordered over the Internet two days previously. When I got there, to my dismay, I noticed quite a line up of approximately 20 people waiting for service. I was a little disappointed, until I heard someone from a different till call out "Pick-ups only!" When I went over I was served quickly by an efficient, friendly, knowledgeable young lady. I was in and out in about 7 minutes.

I was impressed by their pick-up security process (order number, original credit card and picture) and, although it did not affect me, the fact that they had a numbered ticket system that determined the order in which you are served at the main service desck

"Excellent customer service. Almost every time I deal with NCIX it's a pleasure. In this specific circumstance, I was given one on one support with a tech support agent who was quick to respond and help with the issues I was having.

I shop at NCIX for the support, though it doesn't hurt that they're usually offering the lowest prices too!

"Those guys are real professionals and will do anything possible to help you out.
Jonathan Hart helped me out and gave me outstanding service.

"Great Service!
This is the first time that I recall having to phone in regarding a web order and the service was better than expected.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.