Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
2017-01-18

Great Customer Service!

"Always refreshing to have a company provide great customer service. I missed the link on a mail in rebate and it would have been easy for ncix to just say "too bad", but they went out of their way to send me the forms so I can save some $$$. Fast responses as well. 5/5"

This review was modified by donnievigneau on January 20 2017 04:30:02 AM

2017-01-14

When you need something done fast...

"NCIX support gave me a quick and honest answer to my question regarding my order. They changed everything swiftly and my item shipped the SAME day. A+ guys! keep up the good work!"

This review was modified by silentservices on January 17 2017 12:02:49 AM

2017-01-13

Great customer service !

"Thank you Giang fast and personalized customer service ! "

This review was modified by guytre on January 17 2017 12:02:23 AM

2017-01-12

Get NCIX to build your Computer

"Just got my new custom built PC from NCIX if you are on the fence about paying for them to build your computer for you GET OFF IT!!! best money i have ever spent. Cable management was fantastic, everything installed and ready to go! My monitor was out of stock by the time my PC was built after the boxing week which delayed the shipping of it by almost a week which was not awesome. "

This review was modified by rellimnairb on January 17 2017 12:01:22 AM

2017-01-10

Status update on my order

"I recieve a realy great service from Giang today. He take care of my concern on my order an correct the situation. Now you have an other happy customer with his help"

This review was modified by frank_ber on January 12 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-10

Made A mistake in shipping method

"Made A mistake in shipping method! Called them... 15 mins later they were shipping it to my place. Awesome company and great customer services. Thank you"

2017-01-08

Great customer service pre shipping!

"Purchased three items before the holidays, yes I was a bit late, and wasn't able to receive 1 item on time, but Giang from customer service was the best help in replacing the out of stock item and ensuring it was processed quickly!
Thank you Giang Tran!

This review was modified by Wilson2017 on January 08 2017 06:35:40 AM

Great customer service

"After a mix up with the shipping of my order I called NCIX customer support and not only did they find a solution, but they upped my shipping to overnight shipping for free! I was extremely pleased with this and ultimately it made my weekend thanks to Giang from the customer support team :)"

Excellent customer service

"Prompt and courteous customer service from Brad B. I will recommend dealing with NCIX to everyone."

2017-01-06

Quick and easily done while at work!

"I had a call from work. Giang was very polite and effective which is exactly what I wanted. He was able to process my order change quickly. By the time I got home, my new PSU was shipped. That was the last piece of puzzle for my computer and I will be able to build it very soon yay! Thanks a lot!"

This review was modified by damien_ln on January 06 2017 03:55:37 PM

2017-01-05

Poor Service

"Recently purchased a open box product on the 23rd of December and after almost 2 weeks, they're reply to me was sorry we've either over sold or miss placed the product. The solution for me was to either purchase at new price or get a refund. Now its the 5th, all the boxing day sales are over. What a great thing to do to your customers... Thanks NCIX.

Got a call from NCIX HO and they offered me a discounted price on the new monitor. Not exactly what I hoped for, but at least they're trying.

This review was modified by Thomas888 on January 06 2017 12:20:06 PM

2017-01-05

Amazingly Helpful and Fast

"Rep was amazing and helpful, was a pleasure and would definitely do business with again!"

2017-01-04

Wretched return policy on unopened gifts

"Before this prior experience I had nothing but good things to say about NCIX. However, after what happened I will never be purchasing from them again.
I was gifted an LED fan and controller from my brother for Christmas. He bought it in mid November. My girlfriend got me the same thing, but in a three pack. Unfortunately my case only holds 3x 120mm fans; thus, only 3 of 4 could fit in my case. I tried to return the unopened fan + controller to NCIX and was told they could not take it because it was past the return policy. All I wanted was for the money to be put on a gift card as I want to upgrade the RAM in my computer at some point in the near future. I was told they could not take the fan back at all even though it was an unopened Christmas gift.
If you are purchasing gifts for someone DO NOT purchase from NCIX. I will not be purchasing from them anymore whether it is for myself or for a computer build for a friend and/or family member.

This review was modified by professor_oak89 on January 18 2017 12:24:06 PM

2016-12-30

Backordered Item Discontinued

"I ordered an out of stock item which was subsequently discontinued. I called up NCIX and spoke to Giang Tran about it, and in no time he was able to transfer the purchase price paid to a new item and get it shipped out ASAP. Well done Giang!"

This review was modified by FJBrolly on December 30 2016 06:02:10 PM

2016-12-29

Fast Customer Service

"I am more than happy to give NCIX feedback on their customer service. When I initially placed an order with their store to buy the parts needed to put together my first computer I was hesitant and unsure of which items I should purchase. Once my order was placed, I decided I needed to change some of the computer parts but worried I would not be able to. Fortunately, NCIX's customer service staff was happy to make the needed changes before my order was shipped to me. I look forward to buying with them again. "

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.