NCIX.com Reviews - ncix.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.30/10 3,341 reviews

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (3,521)

"A reseller's service is not only determined by the quality of products they offer, how accurate they're ads, competitive prices, and/or how fast they ship. Tis also to consider how they take action if there's issues or dissatisfaction from a purchase.

NCIX has proven they're high quality standards in terms of RMAs. As long as the customer has done everything in the proper manner and followed steps correctly, they deliver a prompt action and resolutions on an order that has an issue.

"I had an initial (poor) review as it was the first impression I got when I contacted their customer care. I had emailed them to express my concerns with my order as there was stock issues on their site. The email was not handled well.

Surprisingly, I was contacted by another representative(Christopher) there which had gracefully corrected the issue.

Thus far, the service is right up there, as long as the correct people are handling it.

"Ordered a full set-up for my new PC. The online support was amazing! After I had already payed and shipped part of my order I was able to add additional products to the shipment. Wonderful customer service from wonderful people. Highly recommend ordering from NCIX."

"I purchased a power supply with $20 mail in rebate at NCIX Canada. The manufacturer refused to honour the rebate citing the offer is for US residents only. I tried to negotiate with the manufacturer rebate department to no avail. After contacting NCIX customer service, a gentlemen by the name of Christopher K. resolved my dispute and got me my rebate. He accomplished this feat in a friendly, professional and timely manner. All I can say is great customer service and thank you."

"I purchased two Ducky 3 keyboards from this online retailer. I thought my keyboards' lights were broken and I was very upset because they're both for a birthday present. I got an RMA for one and on the second one I requested an RMA as well. However, instead of an RMA, what I received was a response from Erick Chmara, a technical support specialist for the company. He guided me to turn on the lights, and low and behold, it worked! I have no clue and no interest in keyboards, so it was initially frustrating to me that the keyboards "didn't work." However, once I figured out that I could turn the lights on (stupid me) and that the keyboards were not broken, all was well. So thank you, Mr. Chmara, for helping a confused girl figure out keyboard lighting. You are the amazing."

"Hi!

A quick word to tell that ive received a REALLY GREAT service with NCIX. I had a defect monitor and ive been helped with one of the best rep ive ever dealed with: Erick Chmara. He answered my mails almost at the second, he took the time with me and explained everything to me in details(since english isnt my main language) and he offered me great options that will make me love NCIX even more in the futur. Im really satisfied and huge thanks to him!!!

Carl

"I ordered a pair of Ultimate Ears 4000 headphones one morning and I was listening to them the next day before lunch. Super fast shipping, and the product arrived in excellent condition. The ordering process was easy and I would not hesitate to use NCIX for future electronic purchases."

"Great place to buy! Staff is knowledgeable and friendly, don't talk to me even though my computer skills aren't the greatest. Easy returns and 100% Canadian! Can never go wrong here, family and friends always referred here and they never let me down.

Keep up the fantastic work NCIX!

"I love dealing with these guys - things ship quickly, prices are very competitive, and whenever I've had trouble they've been quick to respond and very helpful. Unless this changes drastically, they will continue to get my business in the future."

Rating 8/104/5

"Hi,
I'm Jacques Lavallee, I've been buying for some time from NCIX and it has always been great, but not last time...IT WAS AWESOME !!!
Lily Leung is an amazing sales rep with great communication skills, she was kind, listening and caring PLUS she draws amazing dinosaurs !

"Amazing service and quality. Everything I ordered was set and prepared in less than 3 weeks. Them professional helping me was awesome to talk to and learn from ( thanks Andrew).
Great service and I would recommend NCIX to anyone looking for a great electronics experience.

"We used to order all the individual components (from NCIX) and put it together ourselves, but for $50 they can have that honor! The system is fast, no driver issues and a great build. This was kind of a trial run, to see what happened if we left the build to someone else, and it worked really well so will be doing this again"

"After I placed my order the processing stage passed instantaneously, and the order was already being packed ready to be shipped -- this has occurred every time I ordered from NetLink Computers(NCIX).

After the shipment was processed to be to shipped, the physical package was not received by the courier until two days later. I expected Friday March 07, 2014 but instead it arrived on the 10th( After the weekend :( ) -- which is the courier's fault really.

Their service is outstanding, I just wish their site would say `Ready to be picked up by courier' rather then `Fully Shipped'.

Other then that the service is outstanding, and I would highly recommend them.

"Very reliable and serious supplier. Very good selection, good quality, good policies. Customer friendly. They even have Premier Partner program which lets me buy from them at a discount and resell. They ship very fast.
Generally I highly recommend them. Very reiable.

"I just have to write to say that in 18+ years of building computers that NCIX has yet to let me down.

The service is the best.
The price matching is right on.
The delivery options are many.
and the payment options are the best in the business.