Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

2016-09-23

Awesome customer service and fast shipping!

"Seriously, could not have been better, very quick, very helpful. "

This review was modified by Goose519 on September 23 2016 02:47:45 PM

2016-09-23

Easy and accomadative RMA help

"I ordered a motherboard from Gigabyte that I ended up needing to RMA because of one single pin in the socket. The technical support specialist that I worked with, named Darrel, was very helpful through the whole process. He even helped to make sure NCIX sent back my watercooling brace that I accidentally shipped on the RMA motherboard!

I'm very satisfied with NCIX and will certainly keep dealing with them in the future.

2016-09-16

Jonathan is the man!

"I needed to RMA a SSD I bought from NCIX back in 2011. Obviously I had thrown out the receipt that was needed to complete the RMA process from Kingston.

I called NCIX in the hopes of trying to recover my invoice. Jonathan on the line was very helpful and worked with me through every step to recover the invoice, prepare it and email it to me. I'm very happy with the level of professionalism he showed during the call.

2016-09-11

Here is a catchy title

"Minimu of 25 characters and a maximum of 5000 characters."

Jon is Great!

"I had very helpful, speedy, and useful information and assistance provided to me over live support by Jon. I would highly recommend dealing with this individual again and personally am happy of my purchase decision of choosing NCIX."

This review was modified by jj_byjork on September 09 2016 05:20:39 PM

Jon is an agent of the Silver Had

"Jon is an awesome dude. I try everything that is possible for him to satisfy the customer. Give him a promotion right now or I will do it myself.

Keep up the good work dude.

For the horde!

2016-09-09

Treated the same as their biggest corporate client

"I had asked nick if there was anyway to give him the credit for being a model employee. Most people don't take the time; when they've had a good customer service rep. I don't mind when I think it's grisly warranted and with nick I do. I want to make sure that from a customers perspective he provided me with the best experience, and should be accommodated as such. At least get him a coffee for me"

This review was modified by Foreverblades on September 09 2016 08:01:02 AM

2016-09-08

NCIX pulled through

"I had given up hope of getting the video cards i wanted, nothing was in stock, but somehow jonathan H. was able to help get me 2 cards shipped out express that day! thanks to him i will be returning to NCIX for sure."

2016-08-31

Was able to get my order ready for pick up same day.

"Jon from live chat helped out with my mouse pad order"

This review was modified by HiccupsAsh on August 31 2016 08:05:21 PM

2016-08-31

Fast customer service fast shipping great experience !

"i order my new computer there and wow im soo happy with the service all along my ordering process i got question that was respond fast and clear ! and i got trouble with my order and i contact the live chat and Jon help me fast and great im really satisfied !"

This review was modified by Mark3148 on August 31 2016 09:59:08 AM

2016-08-30

Best Customer Service I've interacted with

"Needed to change an item on the order. I had a very quick and supportive person on the other end, who also sent me memes after everything was resolved and made my day 10 times better."

2016-08-26

Great Service.

"I visit NCIX at Richmond on a monthly basis and everytime i go there i am greeted with a welcoming smile and great customer service from Wilfred. I feel that it is the best NCIX I visit."

2016-08-23

NCIX :: Tried, Tested, True

"I've been shopping at NCIX since the 90's. The only time I shop elsewhere is when they don't have something in stock.

NCIX has acceptable turn around times for support tickets, intelligent tech support that actually understands computer components and always seem to go above and beyond to answer my questions and concerns.

With their incredibly simple and straight forward Price Matching system it's easy to see why NCIX remains a constant market force in an ever changing industry. Simply put, NCIX wants your business and they are willing to earn it from you.

Very rarely do I ever need to return anything to them, but when I do it's always as simple as contacting tech support and getting the RMA established. As far as online sales go, I'm still yet to experience any other etailer come remotely close to the service, consistency and speed at which NCIX processes my orders and responds to support requests.

In short, NCIX's own slogan is as transparent as it gets, "Great technology, selection & service".

This review was modified by wh33t on August 23 2016 05:32:38 PM

2016-08-21

The best

"ncix has the best costumer experience I have seen so far. They are my first recommendation for anyone."

2016-08-19

Give this guy a Raise, 5 Star LIVE Support Service (Jon)

"The first support specialists i contacted, Eric and Katie, were terrible. They were very vague and wouldn't compensate free shipping even though I had been waiting for 3 weeks for my product (It was instock at the time i ordered it). I was told there was a delay and it should be expected after the 2nd week but it wasn't so you can imagine my frustration as this was my 2nd time contacting them. I ended up contacting Live support and the support specialist there (Jon) was amazing. He solved everything for me within 2 minutes. I literally only had to send him ONE message. Jon said he would send the order out today and it could be here by Monday or i could pick it up instore today (EVEN BETTER) and refunded me the shipping costs. He did all this within minutes and i was able to make it to the store before closing. Bravo to Jon. Give this guy a raise.

Also, NCIX should consider individual rating/feedback systems for support specialists.

Overall: I'm skeptical of ordering from NCIX again but if you ever encounter a problem contact LIVE support and not this useless inbox/message system. I'm only giving 5 stars solely because of Jon. Otherwise i would give NCIX a fat 0/5 stars.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.