• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

What is this?

"I've been using NCIX since i built my first computer over 10 years ago. It has always been a great experience shopping with you guys THANKS!"

"I always shop at NCIX.com. They have great prices and deals, quick shipping and very helpful customer service. If you have any questions about anything, Jonathan Hart is very knowledgeable and always willing to help out."

"I was helped by Jonathan Hart from NCIX's customer care. He was very pleasant to talk to and he helped me out with my order so that not only do I get my items faster, but also better components for no extra charge. Amazing service and will definitely shop here again through the online store."

"Allan was a good help doing my RMA process, best service in Canada. Problem seems to be on my side, not theirs, so my fault."

"I got a monitor with bad pixels and was contacted right away by Nick when I put in an RMA request. He processed it right away and even took care of the shipping cost to send it back to Vancouver. It's on its way now and I am confident that I will get my new monitor by next week :)"

"Couldn't be happier with my new system build. Dealt with 3 individuals by phone or email (Steven, Brad and Leadthaniel), and they were extremely helpful. Prices were great, the assembly (except for a very small cable management fix I made) impeccable, and packaging for shipping excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend NCIX to anyone."

"Amazing service for my RMA claim, super fast and easy, no complaints whatsoever. Tech (Darrel Graeme) responded quickly and got my order sorted promptly"

"i dealt with a fellow named brad when requesting a copy of a receipt for a busted monitor that needed repair he was so fast and accommodating i was quite impressed i had just gone through a very frustrating series of calls to Samsung technical support and this definitely made my day much better

"Customer service extraordinary !
Fast answer, expertised, and helpfull !

It was my first order and not the last.
Thanks you !

"Client support is amazing. I was able to change an order after the billing time. Email response time is super fast (less than one hour) and really professional.

Fast shipping and carefully packaged.

"Order was processed and shipped quite quickly. When delivery issues came up with the shipping company, NCIX customer support was quick to respond and was extremely helpful in getting the issues resolved."

"I had a few questions in regards to my order and Katie S. in customer care was extremely prompt and helpful in dealing with them. There are many online stores to buy electronics, but nobody beats NCIX for their Customer Service and quick shipping. Any small issues I've had in the past have always been dealt with to my satisfaction. Best product selection, pricing and service."

"Jonathan Hart helped me beyond what was needed and made my experience with NCIX very enjoyable."

"Excellent service and excellent customer service. Had a small shipping issue that was the the shipping company's fault, and the ncix representative (Jonathan Hart) took great care of me and took care of everything. Would recommend them to everyone."

"Super experience as always, online live chat is really a good idea! (Jon was the person that helped me!) Great service and did everything he could to help me with my order :D

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.