• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10

What is this?

"Went the extra mile to get my Dad's present to him for Father's Day. Jonathan kickstarted everything and made sure my order was fufilled on time. Thanks!"

"I bought components to build my new PC and was able to save $86.59 on a $1465 order due to pricematch! That's excluding the money I saved due to their awesome deals and their gifts (got Batman: Arkham Knight game as a gift). Moreover, 5% tax instead of 15% is extreamely apealing for quebec residents (not to memtion that you can easily recuperate taxes with cash back websites)! Their customer service was extremely helpful as well. I forgot to pricematch one of the components so I sent them a ticket and within a few hours Jonathan from customer care had it fixed. As for delivery, it was shipped the next day and I'm expecting it tomorrow (basically 3 business days for delivery to arrive). All in all, I'm fully satisfied as I just got a PC that would be worth minimum $2000 if bought pre-built for 75% of the price."

"I bought a Television on NCIX and the next week the TV went on sale as a bundle for the same price with a sound bar included... I contacted them reference this and they had zero issues sending me the sound bar with no hassle (resolved within a day of contacting them might I add)
Shout out to Jonathan Hart for working with me on the ticket.

"Awesome customer care. They didn't have the item stocked that I bought for some odd reason and I was angry when they said it would take another week for it to be shipped out to me (So 2 weeks total for it to get to my place?!) One of the service guys called Jonathan helped me out by finding a different warehouse location that had the item stocked. Thanks Jonathan Hart!"

"My first shopping experience at NCIX was very easy. The website is clean and it's easy to find what you look for. NCIX customer care employee ( Jonathan Hart ) was very fast to reply to a question that I have and he did more than replies he also took the initiative to send a message to the warehouse to speed up the shipping process because he knew that I needed my items asap. Very happy with the service."

"Placed an order that had an offer for a free gift, when it was processed it said the gift was removed, Customer Care rep Brad B helped me out and said I he put it on the invoice so I would receive the code for the bonus download.

He also helped clarify things regarding the Mail in rebates.

Very helpful and quick response customer service!

"i had a problem with my shipment and Jonathan Hart was really helpfull and kind to me, about the shipping problem i rodered a case and didnt recieve it it wasnt shipped to me for stock problems but the costum care who served me was really helpfull and gave me a lot of info about everything i needed"

"Great and superior support we lack in other sites, customer service is very fast and reliable in NCIX fixed my issue in a matter of minutes with messages back and forth .

Great thanks to Jonathan Hart for his quick inputs and help .

"Fantastic team, great prices, good service. One of my goto places."

"I second other reviewers - Brad B is the quickest customer service rep I've ever dealt with!
I placed an online order at NCIX over the weekend and decided to cancel it on Monday morning. Just 4 minutes after NCIX customer service phone lines got open for the day, my order was cancelled and an invoice with the refund amount was emailed to me! Fast, hassle-free service. Thank you Brad!

"NCIX.com provided excellent customer service when an item ordered ended up on back-order. Customer service switched up my order for the same model but different color as I requested without an issue. Email reply was fast and resolved. Impressed."

"I just spoke with Brad (brad@ncix.com) on the phone regarding an order. His customer service was fantastic and even after the mic on my phone failed he continued the call with me just pressing buttons as acknowledgment. People like this make NCIX the great experience it is. "

"Brad B at NCIX is the quickest customer service rep I've ever seen.
Brad B is the best!

"Had an issue with my Rebate and Bundle when my son purchased a MSI GS70 Laptop from NCIX. The problem had nothing to do with NCIX but with MSI and the US postal service. However I talked to NCIX (Brad B. he is the man!) and he was able to broker between me and MSI which allowed my son to receive his Rebate and Bundle in a very fast manner. Co-dos to NCIX to go that extra distance and help there customers. Will continue to purchase from NCIX ! "

"I purchased a CPU cooler from NCIX and then a couple days later the cooler went on sale; sent customer support an email in the morning and got a refund for difference by the afternoon!

Amazing support and always super helpful, that's why I purchase all my electronics from them!

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.