Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

Good customer service

"Giang helped me to quickly resolve a billing issue and called me back to let me know everything was good to go now.

Thanks!

This review was modified by Robert-D on February 24 2017 09:15:01 PM

2017-02-22

Giang is Great and NCIX is tubular.

"I've been purchasing from NCIX for about 4 years now. They've continually had the best pricing in Canada, period. They've honoured their price matching agreement, they've never sent a bad item and their shipping is out of this world. On my last order, I placed the order on a Monday at 4pm and Tuesday, at 9:30am.. it was on my door step. I've literally never had a true and genuine next day shipping in my life! The best part? That was their free shipping option! Unreal! That's BC to the middle of nowhere Saskatchewan in less than 24 hours.

I recently had a large order that got flagged by my CC company. Once authorized, I called customer support with NCIX to get the payment re-processed. I spoke to Giang T with their Customer service. Within 5 minutes we had the payment processed and according to my invoice, shipped out within the hour. Unreal. Giang was personable and efficient and made polite small chat while he processed the payment. Wonderful service rep.

Thank you NCIX for kicking ****.

This review was modified by raptor_jordan on February 24 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-02-22

Zane A is a beast at his job !

"Zane A helped me out with all my questions. I asked so many questions and all the time got awnsered few minutes later with the perfect awnser. This man is awesome so does NCIX. This man deserve a raise."

This review was modified by masterdog5 on February 24 2017 05:30:02 PM

OMG! awesomenessss!

"What a guy, saved my day. found the invoice that i lost 3 years back :D. couldn't be more happier. very fast respond. loved it. keep it up have a good day. "

This review was modified by radg3_cs on February 24 2017 05:15:02 PM

Quickest Response Team!

"I have to give credit to NCIX's Customer Care Centre, Giang in particular, for providing a resolution to my issue in an extremely quick, friendly, and professional manner.

Many thanks once again!

5/5 Would recommend others to try out shopping at NCIX for customer satisfaction.

This review was modified by 1LDK on February 24 2017 04:30:01 PM

Awesome support ( Zane )

"Had issues with out of stock items and forgetten components in my order (my fault). Initiating a Support Chat with Zane. In 10 minutes all issues was settled. that was a very nice experience, this guy is fast,kind and funny."

This review was modified by Terickle on February 24 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-02-22

Easier than in the shop.

"I need some SLI bridge but did not know what exactly fitted. I asked and the bridge was added to my prior order for a GTX 1070 Strix.

All the chat conversation was sent to my email for future reference. Nice!

This review was modified by karim_mourabit_amari_2 on February 24 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-02-22

NCIX sure does a good first impression

"I bought parts for my first gaming build and the experience was flawless. First had to get information concerning a free game code and asked for a price match and got both instantly. Then i was anxious about the shipping after reading old forum post from people that had delays. I wrote to chat support and got Fast and professional service from Brad.

Good stuff NCIX

This review was modified by Martacus on February 24 2017 12:45:01 PM

Love Ncix

"Great prices and helpful service from
Giang. I always go to NCIX for my computer needs.

This review was modified by bkushner-41207 on February 24 2017 11:15:01 AM

Giang is all aces!

"Giang helped me get my (fairly urgent) order through, despite a slight hitch with my bank. I was already happy to drop over $3k on a nice computer, but my bank thought it'd be a bad idea and put a hold on the payment until I called them and told them I wasn't nuts for spending that much in one purchase. Still not sure if they believe me, but NCIX has always offered good value - plus the best service. Seriously, what was I ever thinking going to Best Buy and letting those mouthbreathers try to sell me crap I don't need?"

This review was modified by damselwithamagnum on February 23 2017 06:15:01 PM

Brad @ online support - best customer support ever

"This is the second time Brad helped me out. I order two things with the NCIX reward points but they seem to both disappeared (vip membership/10 gift card). He straightened it it out really quickly. The guys at the store couldn't figure it out...but it only took Brad a few seconds...

Brad also helped me out during a boxing day order in 2014. Ordered a 4k 65" LG TV which somehow was out of stock for a boxing day limited item after the order was accepted. Brad helped me with finding a different model. Very patient--was able to bring me from **** to being happy. Where'd you find a guy like that?

This review was modified by lumchan on February 23 2017 11:15:01 AM

Very Satisfied

"i talked to a guy named Brad.He treated me good and replied nicely !
Thanks to brad :)
oh and i am giving this review because i am very Satisfied from this service :)

This review was modified by captainhammad on February 23 2017 10:00:07 AM

Great Support Specialist

"This order failed to process due to the credit card company not authorizing the payment. Giang responded to the support ticket I sent in a timely manner and was very helpful and courteous in resolving the matter. It was a very pleasant customer service experience! "

This review was modified by JohnBlanco on February 22 2017 06:00:07 PM

nice and fast

"great, i find myself very satisfied for the quick, almost instant responce Giang gave me.
Not having to wait long for a back order product pleases me. Thanks a lot.

the only thing i can say is that i was a bit messed up during the credit card verification process since on my visa account i could not see the two small deposits at the time i got the notification.

This review was modified by jord18 on February 22 2017 05:30:02 PM

Rockstar chat support

"Had Brad help me out with a back order item, was super helpful, fast and efficient, got me an equivalent SSD to supply my client without further delays. (was worried i'd leave for vacation without being able to deliver hardware to my client prior to my departure).

This review was modified by richy_x on February 22 2017 04:15:02 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.