• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

What is this?

"I ordered all the parts for a computer I built myself on September 3rd. Although the shipping wasn't fantastic (the motherboard took about 3 weeks) the customer service agent Jonothan Hart was pretty great. He reassured me that the order was put in but told me that it might be a good idea if I found another motherboard since they didn't know when it would be ready. When I called later to change my order, Jonothan answered and was pleasant and efficient making the order change. I got the new motherboard the next day.
In short, order took too long but customer service was cool about it.

"I talk with Katie Schwartzman at the custumer service about an issue with my delivery. I got a quick answer and she take the time to explain why it's a bit more long than usual. Great service!

"I have been a customer of NCIX for years and have had nothing awesome products and even better customer service.

"Ordered and had problem support helped me and i received the product next days.

Many Ticket was sent the same days and responded in a very short time the same days.
While most company would answer 1-2 days later

Was a gigabyte motherboard am3+ to Canada near montreal so shipping was free and super fast

"Even though I triple checked that everything was "In Stock" before placing my order. Some of the items where actually not.
Yet the incredible people working at the customer care were really helpful (They even allowed me to switch items).
You guys are really responsive and professional and it's good to know that even if something goes wrong you guys will be there to help. Always something that push me to go back to ncix.

"NCIX does their best to fill orders, but from time to time there are problems getting orders out the door for a variety of reasons. I was recently working with their customer service department and they quickly identified what the issue was with one of my orders, and they promptly offered a variety of alternatives that were fair from my perspective. They provided detailed information that helped me make the changes, and get the order moving through the system again. We all would prefer not to have to resort to customer service, but when I needed their help they came though provided a workable solution and treated me with understanding and respect; an rare commodity in this dog-eat-dog world we live in. "

"Great service provided. Initial order contained a doa motherboard, however RMA process was smooth and efficient. Excellent communication through the process, great work by Darrel. "

"The Customer Service was excellent! I got the price difference credited in no time."

"Excellent support and customer service. The first coupon code (Metal Gear Solid V) didn't work. NCIX sent me a second coupon code to redeem the game and it worked like a charm.

"Awesome service! One of the best customer service transactions I've had! It was smooth and fast. Jonathan was very courteous and more than eager to help. He also made himself available if a problem arises with the order/shipment.

Keep it up NCIX! You're always my go to store for everything computers!

"great c/s was helped by someone named jon he helped a lot and was very nice and friendly."

"I use ncix.com for all of my electronic needs, they have great service and awesome perks. There is always a sale on over there.

They are also located in my province, big bonus!

"Brad has been fantastic through this whole process. Ordered a motherboard that the manufacturer wasn't shipping after a month. Brad gave consistent status updates and made sure when I switched the order that everything got sorted out! Couldn't be happier!"

"I was worried about my Metal Gear Solid V : Phatom Pain promotional CD-Key that I did not recieved. Turns out it had something to do with the payment system and the promotion had expired when my money got to them.

Somehow, the support was still able to get me a key.

Thanks NCIX!

"Mobility sales consultant Martin mok service at Northern ave coquitlam was outstanding!...He was very professional and took a lot of time out for us!...he talked us through all the deals, we walked out very happy customers!...would visit Martin again in the future."

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.