• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10

What is this?

"Excellent product selection, and their customer service is second to none. I ordered a new computer and noticed that the RAM had gotten back ordered but the order had already been processed, so I asked them if I could still switch it to a different sku of my choice that was in stock and they switched it no questions asked and extremely quickly. The whole order was shipped out that same day with the new RAM included, unbelievable!"

"Store environment is very clean. Staff has great knowledge about in-store products and no backup is required. Very happy with shopping experience."

"Cheaper than the prx @ Amazon.com in the US! YES! "

"Always a good experience.
Fair prices, friendly staff, and everything I need under one roof.

"Fast and cost effective for walk in computer needs, friendly staff."

"Wow very fast shipping and very good packaging. I order thursday august 14 and receive package monday august 18 in Montreal, Quebec. The product is exactly what I order. Also this item was at the best price in Canada at this time with NCIX and also less then USA.
Bravo NCIX
Yvon

"I ordered a new PC at NCIX in the middle of July. I had them build the PC and delivered by canada post. I received the PC badly damage. I e-mail customer service, and Harley Hutton take care of everything. Received my replacement PC a week later and it works perfectly. I'm very impressed by NCIX's customer service, and won't hesitate to buy from them again. "

"Ncix has a very knowledgeable staff and well stocked stores. "

"Erick Chmara from the customer service dept was very helpful. He addressed my concerns in a very professional manner. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Awesome service! "

"Having by far the lowest price, I ordered a mini display port --> VGA dongle on Thursday afternoon from NCIX. I opted for free shipping, and was willing to wait for the typical 7 - 10 days for delivery from British Columbia to Quebec. At 8:30 on Friday morning the bell rang, and there was my dongle. Unbelievable service!"

"NCIX is my "go-to" place for computers and accessories. They offer competitive prices and on occasion they have price-matched my mistakes when I forward the cheaper US prices from US sites. Their staff is very knowledgeable in recommending the equipment I may or may not need to get the job done. I mostly shop at the Burnaby location, but it is nice that the Aberdeen location is open on Sundays so I am never left hanging without the chance to pick up an item last minute."

"I have had ongoing problems with a computer mouse which I had purchased through NCIX; the hardware/software managing it sadly didn't deserve the glowing reviews it received, and I was nearly forced to attempt a second RMA for the product ~8 months after purchasing it, and ~7 months after the first RMA.

I contacted NCIX and asked what I should do, as I'd been in (frustrating) contact with the manufacturer, who said I'd have to pay to ship it quite a distance (into the United States from Canada). Erick replied that although it was no longer able to be RMA'd by NCIX directly, they could help me in a few unofficial but kind and definitely effort-extended ways.

I was floored that a company would attempt to bend over backward to help. I'm used to kind of having and expecting a hands-off, "that's your issue" response from corporations, but it was a personal attempt to assist with the problem on Erick's part (and likely the company's, by association). It goes a long way to have someone extend compassion... further if it's something the company stands behind!

Needless to say, NCIX gets all of my computer orders in the future!

"For the people who don't want to read a whole review, DARREL IS A ROCKSTAR AND NCIX IS AWESOME!!!

I bought a power supply from their eBay outlet about 10 months ago. The power supply was very well packaged and shipped, especially for a refurbished unit. It took a little while to get here, but I'll cut them some slack because the package came from Canada and I'm a Yank.

Recently, it's starting to make some weird noises. It sounded like time for an RMA, but there was one small problem...

...I threw away the order invoice.

Then I called NCIX, and after about 10 minutes of being on hold with some of the most ANNOYING hold advertisements I've ever heard (I counted at least 3 ads with Valley Girl impersonations. Like, OMG, gag me with a spoon!) Darrel was able to e-mail me my invoice from forever and a half ago, and I'll now be able get this issue fixed.

I help people choose computer parts and retailers at least every day in various internet communities, and I will DEFINITELY be recommending NCIX.

10/10, you guys are awesome.

"I like Darrel, in a non sexual kind of way"

"NCIX mississauga has a great staff and great selection with competitive prices. I always enjoy shopping there and because their stock indicator is almost always accurate I do not have to waste gas trying to find out if a product is in stock!

All and all a great store with great selection.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.