Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10

Great prices and good service

"I've ordered many pc components from NCIX. I've never had anything come in DOA but I have a feeling they would have me covered if ever it would happen. I have used the online chat function a few times to ask about an order and I always get a fast and truthful response to my questions. I will be coming back for a long time."

This review was modified by datacidedesign on October 20 2016 10:26:13 AM

Can't stop won't stop!!!

"I have been purchasing computer components from NCIX.com since 2009 and here is what I have to say....

Never have I ever been so satisfied with a distributor. Since my very first purchase of a GTX-285, to the i7-6700k and GTX-1080-Strix I picked up this week.

Their customer support for online orders is phenomenal. Not only do they accommodate all of my needs for components but even when I call just to chat with some fellow nerds they are happy to bullshit back and forth about old-tech or the Nu-Nu.

Most recently I spoke with Jiang who I shared laughs with about the joys of helping the technologically illiterate find the solution to their head banging problems. Once we finished up we checked on my order and then I shot off question after question about different components I'm considering for my current build.

To anyone who has had any issues with NCIX.com I'm sorry for your inconvenience but don't give up! Nobody is perfect and sometimes **** happens. Just be glad you didn't buy directly from Dell lol. No joke don't buy Dell they went downhill rapidly after the purchase of Alienware.

ANYWAYS!!! I love each and every NCIX employee and one very special former employee we all know as Linus!

I give you guys 10/5 stars and I'm looking forward to a long future with everyone.

Best customer service

"Very good customer service, fast shipping, really king people at NCIX.com

Like Giang :)

This review was modified by joce21 on October 18 2016 10:45:27 AM

"I just ordered a custom PC from Ncix about a month ago now and just shipped about 3 days ago.
I was told that the part I ordered was out of stock even though when I ordered it, the website said it was in stock. They said it would take about 2-3 business days to comeback in stock. I asked them to message me to let me know when it would be in stock again. About a week later I have to message them to ask if it was back in stock yet, but no reply so I go to the live group chat to ask and here I finally get quick replys from a live person, and they answered all my questions here.
The next day they reply saying it is, and they will be beginning building shortly. I wait for another week and I message them to see how the building is coming along and I have to wait a day to get a reply. Turns out the case I had ordered was not available because it was "missing inventory" so I had to pick out another case but they would not charge me more if I chose from a select few. They also said to speed up my shipping they would upgrade me to express shipping because I had only paid for regular ground shipping.
It takes them about another week before they finally ship my PC, and it seems like it is just regular shipping according to purolator. At this point its been almost a full month even though they say it should only be about 7-10 business days. I have not received the PC yet, so I will follow up with the end product soon, but at this moment I am not too satisfied.

Flight simulator build

"I was advised in a forum to have a PC built by ncix to make sure I have a system that I would be happy with. I took their advice and went to the Mississauga store. Ryan Wee designed a system that I was sure would be a great fit for my needs. Andrew did the build for me and installed win10 with extra burn in time to make sure all was ok. Ryam and Andrew were a great team and would recommend their service to anyone. NCIX is the place to go for your next PC."

This review was modified by bailout3 on October 12 2016 12:44:03 PM

Custom support is real

"I've had a wonderful time dealing with the customer support of NCIX. They've handled my request with professionalism and I cant thank them enough. The specific tech with whom I had the pleasure to deal with was Darrel. Thanks!"

This review was modified by zombieqc on October 12 2016 07:37:15 PM

Never again!

"I usually order hardware from NCIX and never had issues, but my last order pretty much changed my opinion about NCIX. I recently ordered a video card from NCIX, paid for 1-2 business day shipping. The item as in stock and I was able to put an order in. Everything was processed and I was told to wait between 2-3 business days for my item to be shipped. Well after a week with my shipment still pending to be shipped I decided to open to contact customer support. Never received a reply even after the 2 business days went by. They never emailed me about any updates or at least a reason for such delays. I had no choice but to open a dispute with Paypal.

All in all, NCIX proved to be another awful online tech shop, they lost a loyal customer for their awful service. I wonder how many customers are ignored. They also never post any negative comments, all I see in the testimonials is fast shipping and great customer service. Two things that fail dearly in.

This review was modified by mjomha on October 06 2016 11:37:46 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-12-2016

A rep from NCIX.com, ncix.com, has responded

“Hi mjomha,
We are sincerely sorry for your recent purchasing experience with us. There were some unfortunate circumstances that did not allow for us to fulfill your order in a timely manner. We did attempt to reach out to you within one business day after receipt of your message by email and phone but it seems you may not have received our messages. We would still like the opportunity to resolve your order to a satisfactory solution should you be willing to allow us to do so.

"Technically this store is satisfactory. Misdiagnosed a video card issue but corrected under warranty service. This store does not support operating system issues, just hardware which is also covered by manufacturers warranty so NCIX add no value other than convenience. The strongest "plus" is the variety of available products. Although any other store can get their hands on the same products, NCIX boasts the largest "in stock" selection. This is somewhat misleading because their in stock items may be located anywhere they have a store which are across the country.I would use this store again but only because of selection, not particularly for service which seems to vary according to who you are served by."

This review was modified by kimmer1221 on September 25 2016 12:46:10 PM

Awesome customer service and fast shipping!

"Seriously, could not have been better, very quick, very helpful. "

This review was modified by Goose519 on September 23 2016 02:47:45 PM

Easy and accomadative RMA help

"I ordered a motherboard from Gigabyte that I ended up needing to RMA because of one single pin in the socket. The technical support specialist that I worked with, named Darrel, was very helpful through the whole process. He even helped to make sure NCIX sent back my watercooling brace that I accidentally shipped on the RMA motherboard!

I'm very satisfied with NCIX and will certainly keep dealing with them in the future.

Jonathan is the man!

"I needed to RMA a SSD I bought from NCIX back in 2011. Obviously I had thrown out the receipt that was needed to complete the RMA process from Kingston.

I called NCIX in the hopes of trying to recover my invoice. Jonathan on the line was very helpful and worked with me through every step to recover the invoice, prepare it and email it to me. I'm very happy with the level of professionalism he showed during the call.

Here is a catchy title

"Minimu of 25 characters and a maximum of 5000 characters."

Jon is Great!

"I had very helpful, speedy, and useful information and assistance provided to me over live support by Jon. I would highly recommend dealing with this individual again and personally am happy of my purchase decision of choosing NCIX."

This review was modified by jj_byjork on September 09 2016 05:20:39 PM

Jon is an agent of the Silver Had

"Jon is an awesome dude. I try everything that is possible for him to satisfy the customer. Give him a promotion right now or I will do it myself.

Keep up the good work dude.

For the horde!

Treated the same as their biggest corporate client

"I had asked nick if there was anyway to give him the credit for being a model employee. Most people don't take the time; when they've had a good customer service rep. I don't mind when I think it's grisly warranted and with nick I do. I want to make sure that from a customers perspective he provided me with the best experience, and should be accommodated as such. At least get him a coffee for me"

This review was modified by Foreverblades on September 09 2016 08:01:02 AM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.