• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

What is this?

"their online website has so many items, you can always find what you want, the employee is helpful, althought in many store location you may not see too many samples, but it is easy to pickup in many locations "

"My experience with NCIX has been fantastic so far. Excellent service, and great selection of products. "

"I ordered an ultrabook which was DOA (manufacturing defect). Darrel from the Technical Support made return process easy and went out of his way to rectify the issue. I was 100% satisfied.
I have shopped with NCIX for long years and there is no reason to switch.

"Hi there NCIX,

I wanted to commend one of your customer care representatives - Jonathan Hart - for exceptional customer service today. I needed an address change as I made a mistake on my shipping address when I ordered an item online. It was an urgent need, and he quickly was able to track down the truck that my package was on and make a shipping address change right then and there - phew!

I have previously dealt with changing shipping information with Purolator and Canada Post among others, and it is impossible and extremely frustrating to attempt this if the package is already en route. When I called, Jonathan listened to what I needed, and acted quickly and efficiently to find out where the package was located, whether out for delivery, or still on board a truck (as just a few minutes before the tracking number had been created), so with some quick thinking he was able to assist me by tracking that package down and making the required address change so that I receive the package I ordered. This is also very helpful as now the customer service team will not have to hear from me in a few days if my package did not get delivered properly, as this is a taxing process for all parties.

In the end, Jonathan put in a great deal of effort, was very polite and helpful over the phone, and got the job done. This is what more customer service reps should be like, and I am happy I was able to speak with him. Keep up the good customer service, NCIX and I will surely keep buying from you.

All the best,

Nicholas

"Despite reading some concerns from other customers, I have never had a problem with NCIX, and I have been consistently ordering from them for years. They always ship the correct products, usually quicker than I expect, and they're always in great condition. Customer care is quick to respond (2 business days max) and actually READ your concerns and address them accordingly. Very happy with them!"

"Had an issue with an order that was complicated - Erick from NCIX worked with me to make it right. This is how customer satisfaction should be done! Thanks Erick!"

"Just wanted to pass along a thanks to the people interacting with customers around the Asus GTX 970/80.

NCIX is really lucky to have a great group of people who can navigate a situation like this with transparency, tact, and generally great customer service. The epic thread around the Asus 970 could be a teaching tool on how to interact with an agitated customer base. they just did a superb job of supporting their pre-order customers and helping people to feel "in the loop" without creating false expectations and disappointment.

Really great job by this team and I will definitely be a repeat customer.

"Very friendly store that has the latest computer products at great prices, however the Mississauga store suffers from having to serve 4 cities: Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, and Brampton. Hence, hot products are constantly going out of stock."

"Wow, NCIX is one amazing store. I ordered some RAM for a new build but on of the kits had a bad DIMM. I contacted NCIX and received a very swift response from Erick Chmara, Technical Support Specialist. On his VERY FIRST reply to my ticket he had an RMA number ready for me to ship the RAM back at the expense of NCIX. They received the package a few work days later and had a new kit of RAM sent out the very SAME day....unreal service...in the good way. Will definitely be shopping at NCIX again. Watch out though Erick...if I have issues I might just e-mail you...you're one of the best tech support people I have talked to. Thanks again NCIX."

"Tony Tseng did a great job helping me when my computer needed an update. He worked quickly and made everything easy to understand. He offered insight and recommendations to help me build my ideal pc. He was friendly and knowledgeable and if I have any more questions I would feel comfortable seeking him out again."

"After dealing with a difficult order situation resulting in my order not being shipped for over a month, Brad from head office was EXTREMELY helpful in resolving the issue. He went the extra mile to help out where others said they couldn't do anything more. Much, much appreciated."

"Very happy with the service and Andrew Pham's help! It's reassuring to know that the people at NCIX Mississauga are accommodating and very helpful! I had a small glitch with my custom order and when I brought it in, I wasn't expecting it to be looked at until the next day. I was pleasantly surprised to get a call just a few minutes later letting me know that it was fixed :) Even if it was a small problem, it was looked at right away and I appreciate it!"

"Long time NCIX customer (10 years and counting now) on both a personal and business basis, and never once have I been disappointed with my experience.
Prices have always been very good and with the quality of their pricematching I wouldn't even consider shopping somewhere else. Recently I started ordering much more often and now have a sales rep I can call with any questions, Mussadar (Mez) has already helped me a number of times in only a few months.
My most recent project saw me ordering 50 sticks of RAM, but 8 needed to be exchanged for a different clock speed. Mez put in a request to Erick in the RMA dept, and the two of them made it totally seamless to return the unopened RAM, order the replacement and receive a credit. The new memory shipped the same evening and arrived in the morning, and it hadn't even been technically in stock on the website.
Customer service like I get with NCIX is becoming far too rare, so it's great to see a company that takes care of their clients so well!
Thanks guys, you can look forward to regular orders from me for a long time to come!!

"Andrew from the Mississauga store helped me order the parts and then assemble my dream system. Everything was really well done, super professional and amazing customer service!"

"NCIX has products that most other stores have. Their staff and method of serving their customers is what sets them apart. Always friendly and knowledgeable and they price match any item with any other internet provider. "

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.