Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10

2016-12-05

Reseller customer rep

"Hello,

Just wanted to extend my appreciation and thanks for a nice customer service rep, Giang, who I spoke with today over the phone. He was very helpful in clarifying my current order status.

Please forward this over to his manager.

Best regards,

Minh Anh

This review was modified by ngumax on December 05 2016 11:33:55 AM

2016-12-04

Coolest customer service agent!

"Giang Tran helped me with my order inquiries. Not only did he answer all the questions I had about when my products would be shipped, we even talked casually about our hobbies and Giang even sent me a couple of links on how to build my new system! Really built a strong rapport with me, had a great time talking to him. Give this man a raise!!"

2016-12-04

Thank you !!!!!

"I realy apreciate the call with Giang.
He add all my anwser and even send me some missing information.
Thank you again for your good service and attitude.

2016-12-03

Jack out of the box for boxing day

"Boxing day seems to have once again caught the fine folks at NCIX with their pants down, placing them once again in a place where they cannot cope with the deluge of deal shoppers seeking the best prices on the latest gear. Like many I found myself with nothing more than a stalled "Order processing" update to keep me in check.

I reached out to phone support and had the pleasure of speaking with Giang Tran. This fine representative conducted himself very professionally, took ownership of my issue and saw it through to completion. Thank you Giang!

Great work!

I am genuinely impressed with the caliber of support from the team at NCIX, albeit at the same time somewhat confounded at the lack of planning at corporate level. The success of their promotions over the holidays, including "Black Friday" sales, "Boxing day" sales etc. should have spawned some sort of a pro-active communication strategy to their customers.

In this day and age of readily available instant communication channels, that we as consumers are seemingly tied to (read: email, cell phone numbers et al) a campaign of strategic touch point communications should be queued and ready to go to provide visible queues that provide some sort of indicator of backlogs, and we will get you your request soon messaging.

I can only imagine the world of hurt that your front line staff have to deal with as a result of the absence of any form of active mitigation type communication to us, your customers.

I am not, in any way,dissuaded from future purchases, simply offering a "handling" suggestion for future sales successes that, unless altered, will inevitably continue to plague the customer experience and burden your front-line staff to deal with anxious holiday shoppers needlessly.

A series of life-cycle oriented communications in a back-log environment may go along way to improving customer experience, avoiding dissatisfaction and improving the world your front-line team has to operate in/under.

Here is hoping everyone has a great holiday season!

This review was modified by tedzel on December 03 2016 04:41:53 AM

NCIX is the best!

"Amazing customer service! Thanks Giang for all of your help with my order... this was my first time shopping with NCIX but definitely not the last!!"

Ncix, great service

"My card was not shipped due to a back order but the technical support specialist Darrel made sure that I was going to get it soon ! incredible service, I just wish that they had a chat system instead of tickets like this hehe. "

2016-12-02

Brad was super friendly and helped quickly!

"Don't have much to say except for the fact that Brad was super helpful, straight to the point, and didn't make me wait long to process my request."

This review was modified by 2-35928 on December 02 2016 03:31:00 PM

Fixed My Error

"Very Helpful and correct my order."

This review was modified by huttongj on December 02 2016 02:57:12 PM

2 weeks of Hell

"I ordered 2 laptops online. Price verified, but there were issues with paypal. I contacted customer service, he walked me through steps to fix paypal issues, and I emailed him back the transaction ID. 4 days later no update so I contact to see where my order was. I was told that the payment didn't work and I needed to submit it again. I checked my bank statement and paypal statement and found out that the payment had been already been made, was asked for paypal transaction id again and gave it once more. No update. Called a few days later and was told they didnt know where my payment was, but because it was taking so long they would arrange for my order to be picked up so I wouldn't have to wait an extra week for shipping. Finally got the confirmation that payment went through and immediately received word that they cancelled my order. Turns out that despite offering me in store pick up, another brilliant employee cancelled my order because they don't allow paypal for pick up orders. Now after 2 weeks of calling/emailing 5 times a day (and the on hold music for NCIX is "The Colour of the Wind" on repeat, for 30 minutes each time I call), I'm told that the laptop I bought is now sold out. They kindly offered me to start the whole paypal order process over for an inferior laptop for more money, which I declined. I have been told that I cant be transferred to a manager, which is also lovely, so my complaints will all be online. Avoid this company."

2016-12-02

The GOOD and BAD of NCIX Customer Service.................

"On December 1st my wife spoke with Giang Tran about our order 9704999 which was placed and paid for on November 25th. Our fourteen year old grandson has been saving for several years to purchase the computer componets and of course is anxiously awaiting delivery of the order we placed on his behalf. Although almost a week had passed we did not hear anything from NCIX other than a paid invoice with no tracking number, no nothing. Giang assured me that NCIX is in receipt of our order and that he would try and see what he could do to get the order shipped. Giang even followed up our conversation with a quick email which was totally unexpected! Our grandson was on cloud 9 as his order was about to be shipped......hooray!!!!!!

However, you can imagine our grandson's extreme disappointment today (Dec 2) when he learned that the computer case he ordered is out of stock. Daniel Gracias called and spoke with Richard this morning around 10/10:30 and promised to email Richard within the hour the various selections for replacement. I explained to Daniel that was an awesome thing to do as we would forward email to our grandson who is in classes right now (grade 9) so that he could place order TODAY on his lunchhour for replacement of the out of stock computer case. It is now three hours past the time of call and still nothing. So our 5 star rating for Giang has gone to 0 star for Daniel.

Great Service!

"My order was in processing status for an unusual amount of time so I decided to call. Giang Tran was the agent who took my call and he was very professional, prompt and solved my issue with no hassle at all! Service like this is why I always choose NCIX"

2016-12-01

catchy uh... im out of imagination for a catchy title. TELETUBIES there you go.

"all good, low prices, but i will regret the 259.99 i5-6600k for the rest of... a little while for sure.

it was in my cart, i was happy, swimming in joy, then i pressed the checkout button and a message appeared saying it was out of stock. and then my worlds crumbled around me. nuff said.

also i missed the asus z170-a for 179,99. regrets regrets ohhhhh regrets.

giang and navid were awesome on chat support too.

This review was modified by erickhowitz on December 01 2016 01:13:57 PM

2016-12-01

Giang was very helpful and amazing

"Giang helped solved my problems right away and was able to get the issue sorted out. Out of all the Customer Services I ever had serve me, Giang is your best employee yet! I never had such a good Customer Service experience in my life!

If I ever run into a problem again, he will be my requested choice without a second thought.

This review was modified by TechGamer on December 01 2016 12:41:37 PM

2016-11-30

From loyal customer to "Never again"

"I have been ordering from NCIX for several years and have always been a satisfied customer. Until this year. On Friday the 25th 6pm, I ordered most of my parts for a brand new PC (total of 1400$) including a computer case and memory Ram (the rest of the parts were ordered the next day). Payment went through the next day. Then three days later, tuesday at 8pm, I receive an email informing me that my order was "Partially shipped". The computer case and my RAM were now "back order" eventhough when I ordered 4 days prior it said "in stock"! What kind of inventory management is that? My computer case is B.O. for 5-8weeks....

I called customer service explaining that I was very disappointed to know 4 days after the placement of my order that my items were B.O. Keep in mind that we are now tuesday 8pm and that black friday and cyber monday deals are pretty much over and the more popular items are now out of stock. So after a 30mins wait (I get it, busy week-end, I understand the long wait) someone answers me and so I explain my situation. He has to transfert me to an another department because he cannot do anything. He transfers me but the line cuts off during the process.... I call back later on during the day and explain my situation again. I ask for free express shipping or at least a rebate on the stuff I have to rebuy and he says he cant do anything. The guy is even borderline arrogant and says that "Those are the risks of ordering items on sale" and that many other customers are in the same situation as me.

TLDR: Ordered items that were "in stock".
Payment is made on my card, order is processed but 3 days later they inform me that they are out of stock for 5-8 weeks.
Black friday and cybermonday deals are mostly over when I am informed of this.
Shitty customer service who will not offer any compensation on the stuff I have to rebuy because of them.
This would never happen when ordering from Newegg or Amazon.
I am (was) a loyal NCIX customer who bought a total of 1400$ this past weekend and whom is not happy at all.

Good customer service should be a priority. Not this shitty service I was provided with.

2016-11-30

Amazing Customer Service

"Talked to Jake numerous times about some complexities in my order, and he was quick and capable of taking action to immediately address my problems. Best customer service I have ever dealt with over a phone. "

This review was modified by andwats on November 30 2016 01:54:46 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.