• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

What is this?

"While shipping was slow (from Vancouver to Ottawa), the service at the store was excellent. The staff was friendly, welcoming, and extremely knowledgeable. "

"Darrel from tech support was very helpfull. I was extremely unsatisfied with a defective products. Since there was an error in the listing he made so it was refunded and paid for shipping back. He sugested another products. Very satisfied now."

"Knowlegeable and friendly staff. Item required was in stock and easy to find. Would recommend the Mississauga store."

"Probably the best computer store in Canada. Had an amazing customer service rep too :)"

"Great store and great prices and service. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Warehouse could use another staff."

"I've been purchasing from NCIX for a few years now and have never had a problem. I recently had to do an RMA on a Video Card and my Tech Support Specialist Erick Chmara was more than helpful. Anytime I asked a question, or informed him of the RMA progress on my end he responded quickly and with lots of helpful info. It was quick and easy which I really appreciated.

Whenever I decide to buy new parts, or even little adapters that I need I always go to NCIX. Plus they have great deals every week. The only issue I have is that when I do get messages from NCIX and I go to reply via the link it doesn't show any of the previous messages, and I find it hard to navigate to find the messages. A bit annoying but overall a small issue.

"Unfortunately, my monitor was DOA, but Erick Chmara in the technical service department was quite helpful. I had never RMA'd an item before, but he walked me through it and even granted me complimentary shipping to have the monitor returned and replaced.

I am very much looking forward to getting my new and working monitor from NCIX. It is a very good monitor, and it is very fairly priced. The shipping was included in the special price, too. I will definitely be shopping NCIX in future.

Their customer service was great and very no-hassle. Thanks, Erick :)

Recommended!

"I had a rather unpleasant problem that Erick Chmara with customer service was able to solve for me. I can't thank him enough, as I'm going through some financial problems right now. I've shopped at NCIX for a few years now, and I've never had an online shopping experience so thoroughly helpful and accommodating before. Thanks Eric! I really appreciate it. "

"Great help and service from ncix support. It is fast and they help you with the problem and figure it out to help you have a great expirence with them!"

"perfect price and works good "

"I bought compurter from NCIX first time, and found out the best customer service..it was ready for pick up before time, then I didn't like the out side case and was depressed as it was custome built, thought they won't change it, but they did make and exception for me and I am so happy about it..will recommend to all my family and friends.."

"A highly recommended place to buy computer and electronics items. Always have a good deal on computer and electronics.

"I have been a loyal customer with NCIX for 10 years and have never hade an issue that was never resolved by them.

Case and point recently I had the pleasure of dealing with Erik Chmara when a minor problem arose, in my opinion one can't ask for a beter overall person to deal with. He personally saw to it that my issue was dealt with promptly (less then 24hrs to be exact) and was resolved to my full satisfaction.

It is for service like that, for which I will continue to buy from and support NCIX

"The store had what I needed, and helped me find it. Was easy to get to. I really liked the staff, they knew their stuff and were more than glad to help me with some questions and concerns I had. "

"I ordered a Coolermaster Hyper 212 tower heatsink from NCIX to cool a CPU on an OEM motherboard from HP. When I received the heatsink and tried to install it, I found that the OEM backplate was glued onto the back of the motherboard and could not be removed, rendering the installation process impossible. I contacted NCIX for a RMA order on Sunday night, and by noon on Monday, I have received an email concerning my RMA request. I was a little confused on the refund guide lines that contradict each other on the website, and all hope seemed to be lost when the customer representative, Erick Chmara, told me that they usually can only do exchanges on heatsinks if they are DOA. I explained that it is still in perfect condition, and that the box had been opened, but that did not seem to be as much of a problem as I thought. He emailed me back the same day saying that he had worked it out with his manager, and accepted my RMA request. While I am still not too thrilled to have to pay a restocking fee for the heatsink, it is better than having it laying around my house, not of use. I do want to reiterate once more, that this was all handled in ONE day. Several emails back and forth and an accepted RMA request in a single day. That is incredible when compared to other companies where it takes several days to a week for a reply.

This type of service, their quick shipping, and competitive prices keep me comming back to NCIX.com, and will be for the foreseeable future.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.