Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

What is this?

2016-05-24

Best website to buy Pc-related things !

"I bought an FX-8350 and a msi 970a Krait edition motherboard from Ncix.com. The delivery took 2 days ( xpress shipping) which was great and the packaging was secure with a lot of plastic bubble to protect everything. I didn't received a game coupon included with the FX-8350 but the customer support helped me get it really fast and they were really nice."

This review was modified by Demonlogic on May 24 2016 01:09:54 PM

2016-05-21

Best NCIX Employee EVER

"I would've had no idea what laptop to buy if it wasn't for Brad B. He helped me find one that was everything that I wanted for my going to university all while showing exquisite professionalism. He was very friendly, very knowledgeable and above all, had a wonderful sense of humor. I would like to personally thank him for all his hard work. "

This review was modified by Potski on May 21 2016 11:52:57 PM

2016-05-17

Fast and easy, helpful support

"Their customer support staff were very quick to respond to all of my questions, and they were prompt with verification and shipping. I will get my graphics card far sooner then the guaranteed date because of their efficiency.
Not my first purchase from NCIX, and most definitely not my last!
NCIX also had the cheapest price among Newegg, Amazon, and my local computer store, and that is before the mail in rebate! I can't recommend NCIX enough to everyone I know.

This review was modified by xx_andrew on May 17 2016 04:44:05 PM

2016-05-13

Outstanding customer service

"If it wasn't for Brad B., Senior Customer Care Representative, NCIX would have definitely lost a customer. But thanks to his professionalism and care for his customers Brad showed me that NCIX cares about it's customers. He went above and beyond his duties to help me throughout the process of my order and I would like to personally thank him. Well done Brad, your commitment to your job is greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Marco Palladini

This review was modified by tml1967 on May 13 2016 08:22:49 PM

2016-05-13

Best costumer care around.

"I was in the market for a new zowie mouse after about a week of scowering the internet NCIX was the first to stock the one i wanted.. With the zowie recall many stores had problems getting them in stock.

Fast foward to the day they got them in stock and I had no option for free shipping nor eXpress shipping. A quick reply from customer care noted that if it was showing no shipping it would be one of 3 factors. After those 3 factors were ruled out by me and one of the customer care team members. (Brad B) decided he would cover the cost for the shipping. They replied in about an hour and a half the first time and then every 10-30 minutes after that.

I could honestly say that I've never felt more comfortable shopping online. It has made the online shopping experience feel lIke an in store one. They infact did end up giving me free shipping and they might even price match it. You can tell people working there really like their job and that they are not just doing it for the money but rather the passion for computer hardware and to make people happy.

Sincerely,
A Happy NCIX customer.

This review was modified by Kushnmangos on May 13 2016 10:36:51 AM

2016-05-12

Good retailer with great customer service

"Their price matching policy makes them competitive, and their customer support (via email) was fast and very helpful.

They're generally my go-to for computer parts, compared to local competition.

This review was modified by oldskool75 on May 12 2016 07:24:27 PM

2016-05-12

Store with Solid service!

"I bought my entire parts of my new desktop and all of items marked with "in stock" delivered the next day!! I was very happy with packing, of course item was in awesome condition. I also really liked the price. discount on GPU and CPU was higher than any other websites. I tried to find cheaper place so I went around about 5 other technique websites. my best experience with NCIX was the customer service. I had few problems about shipping delay (because it was out of stock) and order cancellation so I called NCIX customer service. The guy who helped me was very polite and caring about my problem. he solved my problems straight forward. I would definitely recommend this site to my friends, family and come back for more stuffs for myself also. "

This review was modified by sg_Wassa_bi on May 12 2016 05:08:40 PM

Brad was awersome!!

"Brad help me with my shipping and what cpu i should choose was almost sending me msg instantly very nice and talkative he should get a promotion "

This review was modified by Linisburned on May 12 2016 05:03:37 PM

2016-05-10

Jon did an awesome job!

"Awesome customer service. Always ready to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. "

This review was modified by Phenora on May 10 2016 04:02:30 PM

2016-05-09

impeccable technical Customer Service

"dialogue with the technician *Darrell* was impeccable despite my poor English. it was clear and precise to help me. I am fully satisfied with the service. I will recommend NCIX."

This review was modified by christ666 on May 09 2016 08:23:18 PM

2016-05-05

Won't honour the price on thier website

"I bought a laptop through their website and after 6 hours later they emailed me and cancelled my order (without my consent) because they said there was the SKU from the supplier messed up their system. This isn't my fault nor my problem. I even have a receipt with order and payment confirmation! They "

Rep reply posted May-10-2016

A rep from NCIX.com, ncix.com, has responded

“Hi C_Chim,
I am sincerely sorry about your recent shopping experience with us. We strive for pricing accuracy but , as you have noted, our supplier listed an item at the incorrect price. We have our databases tied with suppliers so that when a cost goes down on a product, our prices immediately reflect that, and the savings are passed onto our customers. It was an unfortunate circumstance where the product was listed at a substantially lower price that we were unable to honor and therefore we did not charge you for the order. Once again, we do offer our sincerest apologies.
Jamie
NCIX.com”

2016-05-04

Leadthaniel the Builder

"I just bought my first custom PC in over a decade and splurged to get a good gaming rig. I got an email within a day from Leadthaniel personally telling me that he will be the one building my rig and that all the parts are in the warehouse so he will be starting soon and to expect a turnaround of 7-10 days.

Awesome getting to communicate with the person building your rig. It's the tech equivalent of meeting the craftsman who spent a year building your $300,000 watch that you bought from Switzerland. Or meeting the team whose hands, not robots, stitched every centimeter of leather in your new Bentley.

When I replied commenting on his name and to let him know how excited I was to get my computer he replied back the same day with thanks and this is how relationships with companies should be carried out.

Awesome service so far. I will update when the rig arrives.

This review was modified by crayadder on May 04 2016 07:28:52 PM

2016-05-04

QCS (Quality Customer Service)

"Leadthaniel was amazing helping me through my large order and went out of his way to find items that were in-stock!

Thank you so much!

2016-04-29

Great Service and very polite

"We just purchased a new PC which will be ready in couple weeks. We had been pricing out computers for the last couple weeks because our old HP had pack it in and we had the hard drive replace but it came home slower than before. So, we got pricing on some new pc's and we're told by a computer friend that the unit was top of the line and the pricing was good. I told the wife to call NCIX and see what they could do. Well, they didn't match it, they did better and even beat the last price we got. Kristina was easy to talk too and explain everything to me and she made a few changes and saved me a extra few dollars. The service was great and hopefully the new pc will be."

2016-04-28

**** Top notch service 5 stars *****

"Darrel assisted me with the replacement of my Corsair keyboard. Very courteous and helpful, quick to answer all my questions. Overall NCIX experience was excellent (price match, shipping, service)."

This review was modified by MCV2016 on April 28 2016 05:59:32 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.