• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

What is this?

"Great support from the guys over at NCIX.com

I was able to cancel and modify several items in my order before it shipped out. Now that may be because it was undergoing the payment verification (2 small payments before shipping) but still, I've never been able to do this with anyone else. Therefor: A+++!

The only downside was the RAM I ordered was back ordered because everyone wanted it. But no worries, I was able to cancel it no problem and pick up some local!

"Nick was extremely helpful. Quick and courteous and to the point."

"Always amazing service and support, and their prices are some of the best in Canada. I pretty much buy all my computer stuff from NCIX and have never had a problem they couldn't fix.

Darrel the Tech Support Specialist is especially great to work with in case you have any issues with your hardware. His response times are incredibly prompt, and he goes above and beyond ensuring you get the service you need.

Don't hesitate to do business with NCIX, they're absolute tops.

"Their customer service is really great. They have accomodated me when they didn't have to several times. "

"I've been a loyal NCIX customer for over 20 years. Their formula for success appears to be simple: great prices with a good selection of products, and service when you need it. Their shipping staff is excellent, I'm always happy that the items I received were packaged properly (ever noticed how some companies put your item at the bottom of the box, and the cushion material on TOP of it?).

"Darrel Graeme
Technical Support Specialist

Was hands down the best technician I have ever dealt with. Problem was solved inside of 24 hours leaving me completely satisfied with my desktop.

"I've been buying from NCIX on and off for many years because they are by far the most reliable retailer I've dealt with. Whenever I've had a problem they have always worked to resolve it quickly and effectively.

I recently had to return a keyboard because I wasn't happy with it (it was functional but not quite what I was expecting based on the reviews I'd read) and Darrel at NCIX was extremely helpful at quickly processing the return and helping me set up the return shipping. I was a little nervous returning something that wasn't actually broken even though they have a 15 day satisfaction guarantee but Darrel quickly put me at ease and resolved everything. Many stores technically have such a policy but fight you tooth and nail if you actually want to use it. But NCIX means what they say and follows through admirably.

Basically I buy at NCIX because I know I can rely on them to make sure everything goes smoothly even in the event of problems. That peace of mind while buying expensive computer parts is worth a great deal.

"Over the last 10 years I've placed dozens of orders and have purchased almost all of my computer gear (about $20,000) from NCIX. They consistently have the best prices and I find their web store and customer service to be excellent. Most recently Darrel went the extra mile to solve a problem caused by a manufacturer changing its product spec."

"Excellent customer service by Darrel G and Michael D. Knowledgeable employees and timely response, with a view to customer satisfaction!"

"I needed help 3 times so far with the computer I bought, and everytime I chated with Leadthaniel at the customer service on building PC it was good and to the point. So far it's a great experience. The only problem I got is some part that they didn't had in stock, but they offered to replaced them with equal part so everything is fine."

"I have been buying from them for years. Never had a problem.
Lately, i had some change made to an order due to a B/O of a discontinued product. Made a ticket to their customer service and Katie switched the item to my convenience. She was a great help. Keep her on the team ;o)

"Great support from Jon via live chat. He resolved my issues quickly and efficiently. Fantastic service!"

"+ Good selection of goods for sale.
+ Great prices.
+ Great customer support
(Nick handled my case, no problems at all)

- Shipping is more expensive than Amazon.
- Fine prints need work because of ambiguity.
- RMA shipping paid by customer (usually).

"Ncix has been so helpful. I am new to ordering items from the internet and they made it so easy and pleasant when i would call in. Darrel was very helpful and nice. "

"I wanted to change my order. It was a quick and easy process with their online chat system. Jon was the agent that helped me and he was friendly and efficient. "

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.