• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10

What is this?

"NCIX pointed me to this site but didn't tell me to give any glowing reviews. NCIX is at the top of their game when it comes to the website. Where they excel is customer care. Before sales questions by email are answered thoroughly. Advice can be relied on and trusted. After service and RMA is as simple as it gets. If they didn't have to rely on shipping companies to get the items to the customers they wouldn't have any competition.

I have been buying 90% of my PC and tech gear from these guys for going on 10 years. The parts for my first PC build were bought here. One argument in all that time. Over that time they have just gotten better. They are my most trusted source of PC gear.
Ask for Erick C. He gets 5 stars.

"Excellent merchant to work with, A+."

"By chance they have one guy that really taken care of you, Brad B, I don't know where I'd be without him, this guy really do everything he can for help you and for me it what we can call a ''model employee'' after many ridiculous bad service, 3 month waiting for receive a orders and not only one time ect, this guy was arrive and resolved many issue with couple orders that many part was missing and not shipped couple month later after the orders was make. The 5 Stars is for him because without the last 7 month was a Hell to doing business with them."

"Place was nice and clean. Was able to find what I was looking for. Will definetly come back for more!"

"The best customer service I've ever experienced!

I had an issue with an item that needed to be returned. I contacted NCIX customer service and everything was dealt with in an efficient/timely manor.

The wonderful customer service experience I had will guarantee a return visit from me!

Great work NCIX team!!

"I was pleased with the Overall sales Price, product description and customer service received from NCIX. It was my first time making a large purchase over the internet and I was somewhat reluctant to do so, but decided to proceed with the purchase because of the price of the product offered by NCIX. The product was unfortunately back ordered and I was provided with a couple other options to consider if I was not able to wait for the back ordered product to ship. I felt that this was a good gesture from NCIX and boosted my confidence with my online purchase from NCIX. Due to impatience, i decided to get a different product and there were no hassles from NCIX with making the change. I would continue to buy products from NCIX and would recommend to my friends that they should consider NCIX when making purchases online."

"NCIX is fantastic. I have been a customer for almost 10 years, and have no complaints - they have great selection, excellent prices, and friendly customer service. They are my go-to shop for anything computer-related. Thanks NCIX!"

"Great reliability shipping and service!
Price match online is phenomenal,
and tech support is helpful
Only thing negative is they don't
Have iPads Or iPhones.

"Was caught in a tight place due to the delayed shipping of a product. With the deadline approaching I submitted a complaint regarding the shipment of a motherboard I had ordered and within an hour received a phone call from Michael A. - I was amazed at not only the prompt response but at how quickly Michael worked to find a solution to my problem and supply me with an equivalent motherboard available for pick up that same day.

Wonderful approach to customer service and I will definitely be shopping at NCIX again knowing they are willing to do what is necessary to satisfy their customers.

"I just had the best customer service in my life while ordering a few video cards and accessories.

The rep I had a pleasure of dealing with was Jonathan Hart. He was professional, efficient and ensured my order came in on time. Our company is a volume buyer and Jonathan just set the bar higher.

Wishing you best of luck in technology business!

"I ve been ordering from NCIX since 2006. I always thought that it was the best place to shop for electronics but feel the last few years were a bit of a let down. Recently I had and issue with an item in my order and had to simply exchange it... this time I felt the customer care service was a real let down... it took about a week and we were net even set for a simple exchange... until Erick Chmara took control of the ticket. At this point it took not even a day and the exchange was shipped on both side (I requested a cross shipping) and I was very satisfied. If it were always like that I would say its a 6 star service ! I ve talked a bit more with Erick and found out he was a customer like us before and is now a new supervisor at NCIX. He told me that he is trying to offer this level of quality of service all the time. I had to give him a good review to help him achieve is goal and help NCIX get back that very high level of customer service and satisfaction. "

"Online store is easy to navigate. In store service is quick and knowledgeable. "

"Been a long time customer of NCIX.com for about 5 years now. Their prices are competitive and they will price match other vendors (with certain restrictions which they post in their policies)

Their customer service is the biggest reason I shop there.

They have assisted me with sales, techincal support (even I didn't buy the item from them that caused the issue)

They have sourced out rare or special order products.

They have pretty much gone out of their way to be a good corporate neighbour to their industry and their clients.

They have many ways of shipping to you at low costs, (their current Super saver shipping CLUB offer is outstanding for anyone who orders more then 3 time per year in my opinion.

The list goes on and on.

They treat fairly and they know their tech stuff too.

"Like many others I made the mistake of ordering on the Black Friday sales. It mean't that I unfortunately had to wait a very long time for my order to ship.

Thankfully the customer service representative I had Brad B was on the case and quickly set my mind at ease on when my orders and such should be ready and sent out,

I am very pleased with the customer service portion of my purchase with NCIX. Not so much the shipping though.

"NCIX Needs to ship out a bit faster when priority shipping is selected at checkout."

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.