• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

What is this?

2015-07-28

"Customer Service department answered my questions with minimal delay and performed a price match effortlessly. I would definitely recommend using NCIX and will use them again myself."

2015-07-27

"Darrell helped me alot going through my problem! Thanks :)"

2015-07-27

"Very helpful and informative as to what was going on with my order."

2015-07-27

"had and issue with my order, Jonathan Hart assisted me with my issue with great detail, and helped me get through my problem quickly and efficiently ."

2015-07-24

"I had a simple issue with an order I made for a MSI 980Ti video card. I didn't receive any free game promo with my card. I put in a ticket to customer service and had a response back the same day from Jonathan Hart.

He added the promo for me and I had my game code the same day.

Excellent customer service all around."

2015-07-23

"Highly recommend NCIX for buying computer parts

Thanks to Mr. Jonathan Hart from their Customer Service department, I was able to solve my problem with them and even get a free game too!

Thanks NCIX!"

2015-07-23

"Love NCIX! . I had ordered a laptop for home/work, which turned out to be discontinued. i contacted NCIX about. I got Brad a Customer Care Representative to help me, he was really helpful with my situation. he was able to cancel my order and help me choose another laptop, 8pm at night he made up a new invoice and get the ball rolling for my new order. was very pleased with his services. people like this is why i bring my business to NCIX, they always have the best customer services representatives "

2015-07-22

"Requested a copy of an invoice from three years ago and Brad from NCIX was able to find it and send me a copy. Great customer service. "

2015-07-21

"NCIXs Customer Service is definitely a 5/5. Thanks Brad for fixing a small issue I had in a matter of seconds !

Taking a star off the Shipping Process because no free shipping to Yellowknife, NT, Canada."

2015-07-18

"I have been shopping here for about 15 years.

The prices are usually good (sometimes very good), the selection is good and I recently had a very positive service experience.

I had ordered something with a very long lead time - ordered in April, was not in stock until July. I was asking customer service about the ETA when I saw a batch of 5 come in. Katie Schwartzman in customer service indicated one was for me and was in the shipping queue. Unfortunately it didn't make it out right away - the item then went out of stock and I was concerned that all had been sent out, leaving me still waiting, but Katie assured me that one was for me and apologized that it hadn't been sent out. There were only 45 minutes left until courier pickup that Friday and Katie informed me that it looked like it might have to be sent out Monday.

5 minutes later I receive a shipping notification. I had also been upgraded to Expedited shipping.

Thank you Katie!"

2015-07-16

"Just dropping a quick review to say JONATHAN HART is a huge boss. Answered the question about my backorder items expertly and was extremely apologetic for the delay in shipping my Corsair case. For my troubles (I'm really in no rush at all) he even gave me a little extra information that provided extremely useful! I have dealt with NCIX before, and amongst a very kind and competent staff Jonathan has managed to provide truly outstanding customer care. "

2015-07-15

"Very helpful and friendly customer service. Helped me make the right choice for the parts I needed for my computer and solve the problem I had with one of my order."

2015-07-15

"very good services, fast shipment, best computer store I ever seen."

2015-07-14

"Great customer service!! Darrel really helped me out. Super fast response time and went above and beyond what was needed. Thanks ncix!"

2015-07-13

"Excellent customer service with these guys couldn't ask for anything better , got to deal with the customer service guy by the name of nick and it was easy clean and no hassle. Responses from these guys were insanely quick and very informative couldn't ask anything better from these guys keep up the good work 10/10"

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.