• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

What is this?

"Usually things go smoothly, but lately NCIX have been dropping the ball.
Getting orders mixed with other customers, giving me the run around, no one there knowing what the hell is going on.

I just purchased an item from them that was listed as In Stock.
7 days later, item still hasn't shipped, but you can bet they took my money immediately.

Sent them an email, they responded that their supplier doesn't have it in stock.

Order cancelled, just bought it from Newegg instead, who actually had it in stock, and it arrived 2 days later.

"Excellent Services !
Best Price in Market !
I am buying my electronics from NCIX.com forever....

"I've purchased a Enthoo Pro computer case from online and picked it up from NCIX Lansdown store. The staff there were very welcoming and available. I didn't wait long then I got what I want. The store is bright and price tags are very visible. "

"While shipping was slow (from Vancouver to Ottawa), the service at the store was excellent. The staff was friendly, welcoming, and extremely knowledgeable. "

"Darrel from tech support was very helpfull. I was extremely unsatisfied with a defective products. Since there was an error in the listing he made so it was refunded and paid for shipping back. He sugested another products. Very satisfied now."

"Knowlegeable and friendly staff. Item required was in stock and easy to find. Would recommend the Mississauga store."

"Probably the best computer store in Canada. Had an amazing customer service rep too :)"

"Great store and great prices and service. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Warehouse could use another staff."

"I've been purchasing from NCIX for a few years now and have never had a problem. I recently had to do an RMA on a Video Card and my Tech Support Specialist Erick Chmara was more than helpful. Anytime I asked a question, or informed him of the RMA progress on my end he responded quickly and with lots of helpful info. It was quick and easy which I really appreciated.

Whenever I decide to buy new parts, or even little adapters that I need I always go to NCIX. Plus they have great deals every week. The only issue I have is that when I do get messages from NCIX and I go to reply via the link it doesn't show any of the previous messages, and I find it hard to navigate to find the messages. A bit annoying but overall a small issue.

"Unfortunately, my monitor was DOA, but Erick Chmara in the technical service department was quite helpful. I had never RMA'd an item before, but he walked me through it and even granted me complimentary shipping to have the monitor returned and replaced.

I am very much looking forward to getting my new and working monitor from NCIX. It is a very good monitor, and it is very fairly priced. The shipping was included in the special price, too. I will definitely be shopping NCIX in future.

Their customer service was great and very no-hassle. Thanks, Erick :)

Recommended!

"I had a rather unpleasant problem that Erick Chmara with customer service was able to solve for me. I can't thank him enough, as I'm going through some financial problems right now. I've shopped at NCIX for a few years now, and I've never had an online shopping experience so thoroughly helpful and accommodating before. Thanks Eric! I really appreciate it. "

"Great help and service from ncix support. It is fast and they help you with the problem and figure it out to help you have a great expirence with them!"

"perfect price and works good "

"I bought compurter from NCIX first time, and found out the best customer service..it was ready for pick up before time, then I didn't like the out side case and was depressed as it was custome built, thought they won't change it, but they did make and exception for me and I am so happy about it..will recommend to all my family and friends.."

"A highly recommended place to buy computer and electronics items. Always have a good deal on computer and electronics.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.