Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

"good support
quick answer
good employee
Katie Schwartzman was her name

"I placed an order for the wrong keyboard, and sent in a support ticket, they were able to take care of it and quickly charge me the difference of the two and sort everything out quickly. No cookie cut responses from support. An actual human wrote up the response. It was a real treat. 10/10 and recommended to my friends."

This review was modified by Griffen801 on November 24 2015 04:26:20 PM

"Purchased a temporary out of stock item. Delivery was going to be delayed beyond the 5 to 10 days. I changed my order to an in stock item and Jonathan the CSR helped me do this easily. I had to pay a little extra cause the new order item was higher in cost. Jonathan stayed a little after closing to make sure my order was updated correctly.

Tl;Dr excellent service and follow up. Never hesitate to shop at NCIX

"I did have issues with the laptop I ordered and Darrel helped helped me resolve them get up and going. I really appreciate his help and patience...Many thanks...Blair"

"Got a GPU card from NCIX, I received it in 2 days so great service there. Unfortunately the card was found faulty after I did some troubleshooting with Darrell, but all the back-and-forth exchange was done very professionally and with respect. They will be replacing it. Great tech support/customer service/shipping speed."

This review was modified by Bartzord on November 20 2015 03:33:28 PM

"Exceptional Customer Service! Way way beyong even great customer service I am blown away. Knowledgeable, Polite, Professional, and Friendly! Keep up the amazing work Jonathan it was a most pleasant call. Every question I had answered quickly and all issues dealt with instantly. Thank you!! "

This review was modified by danmounsey on November 19 2015 10:46:58 AM

"Had to cancel my order right after making it, after a mix up here at home. A bit difficult to find how to cancel on your web site, but got super service once I had contacted your representative on the phone. Polite and very helpful. Thank you"

"I recently ordered two micro SD cards for a business conference I'm about to attend but received a notification that they would not arrive by the time I left for the conference. Promptly called NCIX to see what options I had and my CSR, John, was extremely helpful in helping me with my dilemma. He found two cards that had the same specs as the ones I originally ordered, and they were cheaper. After express shipping and the discount, I ended up paying the same amount, but now had a guarantee that the cards would arrive before I left for my conference.

John looked for discounts wherever he could and sent rush orders to the warehouse to try and get everything out as soon as possible. His knowledge of all the processes and products allowed him to solve my dilemma, and his friendly service and helpful attitude truly made the experience one of the best I've had in terms of customer service. Keep up the good work-- you've got a repeat customer in me, my family, friends and business partners.

This review was modified by Nathandong on November 18 2015 05:11:52 PM

"Initially, I had some difficulty with the website. I could not apply the free shipping promotion to my order. Mr. Jonathan Hart for NCIX's customer care tried his best to help me. I managed to work it out by making 3 separate orders. One for the case, one for most parts and one last for the CPU. While the CPU was displayed as in stock on the website, it was in fact back order. That's why I give them 4 stars and not 5. However, Mme. Katie Schwartzman, also from customer care, was quite helpful and explained the situation to me. I understand there is a lot of demand for that CPU and stocks are parse. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service from NCIX.

Now, time to build that new computer and see if everything works fine!

This review was modified by FuelX on November 18 2015 02:33:23 PM

"Michael was a great help in assisting me with my order, even though he's not a salesperson. Very courteous, professional and friendly. Thanks again"

"Darrel was very helpful with figuring out the issue with my computer. I would just like to say thanks to him and his supervisors for doing great job! Keep it up guys and gals!"

This review was modified by Critick on November 18 2015 11:40:49 AM

"Very great service overall, thanks to Darrel for the great tech support "

This review was modified by Kevin123456 on November 17 2015 02:41:13 PM

"Love NCIX - thanks! Exactly as described, great customer service, great prices."

This review was modified by roryw on November 17 2015 10:49:19 AM

"Helped me out over the course of 2 days to find the product that was right for me. "

"What started with a simple order for a case and a processor, turned into a full-fledged build. Michael A, in customer service was extremely helpful and courteous in adjusting my order, multiple times. Seriously, the order has been adjusted half a dozen times and he was always a pleasure to deal with, and assured I received the best possible service. I can't speak highly enough of the whole process, thus far."

This review was modified by SuicideAnomaly on November 16 2015 02:10:40 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.