Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

Never get stock

"I buy a product out of stock and after 2 months they don't ship my product yet. If you buy from us, chose on stock product. They should remove theses products."

2017-07-10

Not impressed so far

"I ordered a new printer from them 12 days ago. It said it was on back order so I expected a delay. Then I was told that my email address and password didn't match. I had never been to their site before. They sent me the code to reset my password, said it was good for 6 hours. Clicked on it right away and was told it had expired. After 3 reset emails, I was finally able to put something in they liked. Then they wouldn't accept my address even though it's been my address for 9 years and Canada Post has no problem delivering my mail. Finally they did. The next day I got an email saying it had been shipped. After not receiving it for a week, I looked up the tracking number and UPS said it had been returned because of an invalid address, suggested I go to the sender and get my address corrected. Once again, my password doesn't match. Regardless of how good their prices are, I don't think I'll ever go back. "

2017-07-06

Super service!

"Thanx for your service it was highly appreciated! :D"

2017-07-05

NCIX Continues to be Awesome

"Had the pleasure of speaking with Giang today on the phone who was able to resolve my questions on a niche product quickly and professionally. While looking up some information in the system about the product's arrival status, we had a quick chat about the current state of PC hardware which was a nice change of pace from the usual waiting you get from other company customer service phone calls.

Thanks Giang and NCIX! I'm glad I can still rely on you for my hardware needs.

I also highly recommend their call back service. More companies should offer one.

2017-06-21

Giang Tran

"Spoke to Giang Tran on the phone regarding my video card order switch. Very patient & professional. 10/10 would buy again from NCIX.ca!!!"

2017-06-20

Great Customer service. Helped me a ton as a fellow gamer.

"Great Customer service. Helped me a ton as a fellow gamer."

2017-06-14

Great advice for BO item replacement

"Was talking to Giang over the phone to replace some BO. His suggestion was right on! Could wait to put that PC togheter.

2017-06-14

Gian is the best

"Gian called me back and helped me under 5 mins, which is grearlt since I was at work. He did the motherboard swap and I'm happy."

2017-06-13

Great prices awsome after sale service

"Great prices awsome shipping delays had a back ordered product in my order and Mr Giang sorted me out in record time."

Brad is awesome.

"On multiple occasions brad has helped me numerous times and has made my experience at ncix a lot easier."

2017-06-08

Problem was fixed before I could blink

"Brand go on the live chat with me really quick and answered all my questions in under a minute couldn't be happier "

Great service

"Great service and helpful support. Shoutout to Giang Tran, who helped expedite my order so that it arrives on time."

2017-06-07

They do not post buyer reviews

"I have purchased thousands of dollars from NCIX and the few times I've tried to give a low rating to a product and express my opinion they didn't post my reviews. From now on I will be buying my computer parts from a website we all know do post honest reviews."

2017-06-07

Giang

"The person that I spoke on he phone was an excellent agent for for company

I recommend him 5 stars and hope you will keep him for a long time

Armand Parker

2017-06-06

Giang was a beauty! Made my brother and I laugh :')

"Needed help with another motherboard option for my new leet machine. Very kind, helpful, and outgoing. Best service i've had over a phone in forever. Right after we ended the phone call, I literally told my brother "if NCIX had a employee rating page I would totally help that guy out". Way to go Giang! My computer is now called "The Golden Eagle" because of him haha. Thanks!"

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.