• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10

What is this?

"Went to the store in Mississauga. I had the pleasure to be assisted by Eddie Tang. I needed to build a computer. I personally know nothing about computers so I was nervous trying to understand what's what, and how the pricing works. Fortunately, Eddie provided outstanding client care and went above and beyond to educate me about my computer, and how everything works. Also, their prices are great! Definitely a place I will keep going, especially because of the great customer service demonstrated by Eddie and his team. The computer is flawless, Eddie even spent a few hours installing some of my software for me! Great sales person, and great service. Thanks!

Ps: I never met the technician that built the cpu but great job! The work was clean and professional.

This review was modified by arjun_dogra on July 04 2015 11:42:11 AM

"NCIX is my supplier of choice. You folks deliver as promised and your price matching is second to none.

"I ended not making a purchase during this "session" but the customer service rep who I was dealing with (Jonathan Hart) went above and beyond in assisting me. He was quite knowledgeable and extremely prompt in answering my questions. One of my questions had stumped him, again he consulted with their tech support group and quickly got back to me.

It was so refreshing to be able to deal with some competent customer service, compared to all of the other companies I've dealt with in the past.

This review was modified by Greg_O on July 03 2015 12:09:21 PM

"NCIX is a great place for Canadians to get everything they need for all their computery goodness, I have had no problems with them in the past for the past couple years I've dealt with them. The only problems I have with NCIX is some stuff that isn't in stock, which would be more things for modding your computer case, like LED strips, cold cathodes, and especially sound reactive boxes for the cold cathodes. I could not find any sound reactive boxes in Canada, and was forced to order through the states. I feel if NCIX put some of their money into all the different kind of case modding you can get, the business from it would be great. Also, Jonathan Hart had recommended me to complete this survey! :)"

This review was modified by OcarinaSchief on July 02 2015 04:43:16 PM

"I just wanted to say a special thanks to Jonathan Hart who made my experience with ncix.com the greatest. His service was quick and exceptional. Again, thank you Jonathan ! - Xavier Marois, very satisfied customer."

This review was modified by Marois on July 02 2015 01:08:48 PM

"Went the extra mile to get my Dad's present to him for Father's Day. Jonathan kickstarted everything and made sure my order was fufilled on time. Thanks!"

"I bought components to build my new PC and was able to save $86.59 on a $1465 order due to pricematch! That's excluding the money I saved due to their awesome deals and their gifts (got Batman: Arkham Knight game as a gift). Moreover, 5% tax instead of 15% is extreamely apealing for quebec residents (not to memtion that you can easily recuperate taxes with cash back websites)! Their customer service was extremely helpful as well. I forgot to pricematch one of the components so I sent them a ticket and within a few hours Jonathan from customer care had it fixed. As for delivery, it was shipped the next day and I'm expecting it tomorrow (basically 3 business days for delivery to arrive). All in all, I'm fully satisfied as I just got a PC that would be worth minimum $2000 if bought pre-built for 75% of the price."

"I bought a Television on NCIX and the next week the TV went on sale as a bundle for the same price with a sound bar included... I contacted them reference this and they had zero issues sending me the sound bar with no hassle (resolved within a day of contacting them might I add)
Shout out to Jonathan Hart for working with me on the ticket.

"Awesome customer care. They didn't have the item stocked that I bought for some odd reason and I was angry when they said it would take another week for it to be shipped out to me (So 2 weeks total for it to get to my place?!) One of the service guys called Jonathan helped me out by finding a different warehouse location that had the item stocked. Thanks Jonathan Hart!"

"My first shopping experience at NCIX was very easy. The website is clean and it's easy to find what you look for. NCIX customer care employee ( Jonathan Hart ) was very fast to reply to a question that I have and he did more than replies he also took the initiative to send a message to the warehouse to speed up the shipping process because he knew that I needed my items asap. Very happy with the service."

"Placed an order that had an offer for a free gift, when it was processed it said the gift was removed, Customer Care rep Brad B helped me out and said I he put it on the invoice so I would receive the code for the bonus download.

He also helped clarify things regarding the Mail in rebates.

Very helpful and quick response customer service!

"i had a problem with my shipment and Jonathan Hart was really helpfull and kind to me, about the shipping problem i rodered a case and didnt recieve it it wasnt shipped to me for stock problems but the costum care who served me was really helpfull and gave me a lot of info about everything i needed"

"Great and superior support we lack in other sites, customer service is very fast and reliable in NCIX fixed my issue in a matter of minutes with messages back and forth .

Great thanks to Jonathan Hart for his quick inputs and help .

"Fantastic team, great prices, good service. One of my goto places."

"I second other reviewers - Brad B is the quickest customer service rep I've ever dealt with!
I placed an online order at NCIX over the weekend and decided to cancel it on Monday morning. Just 4 minutes after NCIX customer service phone lines got open for the day, my order was cancelled and an invoice with the refund amount was emailed to me! Fast, hassle-free service. Thank you Brad!

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.