Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

2016-08-26

Great Service.

"I visit NCIX at Richmond on a monthly basis and everytime i go there i am greeted with a welcoming smile and great customer service from Wilfred. I feel that it is the best NCIX I visit."

2016-08-23

NCIX :: Tried, Tested, True

"I've been shopping at NCIX since the 90's. The only time I shop elsewhere is when they don't have something in stock.

NCIX has acceptable turn around times for support tickets, intelligent tech support that actually understands computer components and always seem to go above and beyond to answer my questions and concerns.

With their incredibly simple and straight forward Price Matching system it's easy to see why NCIX remains a constant market force in an ever changing industry. Simply put, NCIX wants your business and they are willing to earn it from you.

Very rarely do I ever need to return anything to them, but when I do it's always as simple as contacting tech support and getting the RMA established. As far as online sales go, I'm still yet to experience any other etailer come remotely close to the service, consistency and speed at which NCIX processes my orders and responds to support requests.

In short, NCIX's own slogan is as transparent as it gets, "Great technology, selection & service".

This review was modified by wh33t on August 23 2016 05:32:38 PM

2016-08-21

The best

"ncix has the best costumer experience I have seen so far. They are my first recommendation for anyone."

2016-08-19

Give this guy a Raise, 5 Star LIVE Support Service (Jon)

"The first support specialists i contacted, Eric and Katie, were terrible. They were very vague and wouldn't compensate free shipping even though I had been waiting for 3 weeks for my product (It was instock at the time i ordered it). I was told there was a delay and it should be expected after the 2nd week but it wasn't so you can imagine my frustration as this was my 2nd time contacting them. I ended up contacting Live support and the support specialist there (Jon) was amazing. He solved everything for me within 2 minutes. I literally only had to send him ONE message. Jon said he would send the order out today and it could be here by Monday or i could pick it up instore today (EVEN BETTER) and refunded me the shipping costs. He did all this within minutes and i was able to make it to the store before closing. Bravo to Jon. Give this guy a raise.

Also, NCIX should consider individual rating/feedback systems for support specialists.

Overall: I'm skeptical of ordering from NCIX again but if you ever encounter a problem contact LIVE support and not this useless inbox/message system. I'm only giving 5 stars solely because of Jon. Otherwise i would give NCIX a fat 0/5 stars.

2016-08-18

Great customer service

"Shout out to Eric L. and NCIX for the great customer service I received when I purchased my new laptop. Great job!"

2016-08-17

As beautiful as BC!

"Like the title say, the service I received was beautiful. Great customer service. Everything was clear, fast and easy to deal with. My needs were taken care of efficiently and with all the attention in the world. Thank you for you time!"

2016-08-15

Great team!

"Ordered and picked up my items from NCIX Surrey. Everything arrived quickly and exactly how I wanted. I ended up needing to exchange one item for another and they refunded me immediately no questions asked. Staff was great and helped me find a few more items I needed; I decided to pick up my items same day from the warehouse. The employee at the warehouse, Wilfred, was quick to help me. When I realized I had forgotten thermal paste he even went into the back and rang through the item for me last minute.

I have now assembled all the components and the PC is running great, couldn't be happier.

Thanks to everyone at NCIX!

2016-08-15

Great Service! Very Helpful

"I was very impressed with the knowledge and customer service I received by NCIX. Wilfred Ling was very helpful and made my purchase very easy. I would deferentially purchase more products from NCIX. "

2016-08-12

EVGA GTX1080 Superclocked Issues

"Since 14th June I've been dealing with NCIX when I bought my first defective GTX1080. I contacted the store and EVGA for returning it and EVGA support suggested me to deal with the store. Since it was the only card I had (fan noise but at least working) I requested a cross-shipping so I'd have the replacement and then send back the defective one. They charged me right away the full price of another GTX1080 and in a few days I received the new card, another defective one (fans not working at all). I know this is not NCIX's fault but we're talking about customer care. Since I contacted EVGA for the second replacement, they charged me only $1 on credit card and send right away from EU to CA the replacement, including all instructions and labels for return.

All is resolved with EVGA but not yet with NCIX, which claims that the serial number doesn't match with RMA and etc, etc. Even EVGA is helping me dealing with NCIX but now it's been 3 days that they don't even reply my email and don't call me back. I was told to send them a Formal Notice and I'm preparing this document, but to be honest, I'd rather just resolve this and not to get more and more trouble. I just hope they refund my extra $900 I paid for the defective replacement as soon as possible. Not sure this was fate, but I'm not willing to buy there again.

Update: Store contacted me and I will receive my refund soon. Also got a code for a game as compensation, but some hours later I received an email from nVidia claiming that if you bought a GTX960 or higher you could claim the games. Anyways, giving 3 stars more since they finally got the time to help me with this.

This review was modified by rayandrade on August 16 2016 11:32:15 AM

2016-08-11

honest and fast action

"the rep treated me well and delivered my product in a fast action."

2016-08-11

No product is perfect but great customer service will keep you smiling

"I recently purchased equipment from NCIX and ran into a problem with one of the components. Having spent 20 years in the IT field I know all too well that no manufacturer is immune to defects. What made this experience much better was the fast response from NCIX support.

From the Sales rep David to the Tech Darrel, everyone was courteous and helpful. They arranged for a quick replacement and I was up and running in no time.

Their customer service is the reason I continue to purchase from them even though there are other shops in my area with similar prices.

This review was modified by Tyrus2016 on August 11 2016 06:43:22 PM

2016-08-08

A freaking good services!!!

"I have purchase this card on 4 july and i have receive my card 8 august! But it's ok this card are very hard to get ! But i have communicate a lot off time with the online service for customers and damm i have talk a lot off time with Jon a really good guys who have help me to get this !!! Ty for your great services it's really appreciated! Sylvain!"

This review was modified by crazeblink on August 08 2016 09:07:39 AM

2016-07-29

Best Customer Service Ever!

"I had an extremely pleasant experience with the customer service at NCIX.com! The customer service member Jon answered all my questions promptly and addressed all the concerns I had super effectively all while even giving me a good laugh. Thanks Jon, you will have my service again at NCIX.com! "

This review was modified by Hayden1996 on July 29 2016 05:44:12 PM

2016-07-25

Top computer store I've seen

"For about a year now I have shopped with ncix. I have never had any defective products or any form of problems with them. I recently got a job that required me to work until closing hours at their main pickup point however and at first I was a little worried about this and was almost considering getting it shipped directly to the house, but the postal service is on strike so I decided to try the pickup. The first time I ordered I was just wanting to see what would happen after hours not trying to be rude or anything and I'm not telling everyone to go do this but I arrived at the pickup point 15 minutes after closing hours. I was surprised and a little pleased as well to find them happy to help but warned as it may not be possible in the future. Today I again had something ordered and went to pick it up after hours. This time I did my best to finish work 5 minutes early (something common in my workplace) and dashed put the door to get to ncix I was 10 minutes late and again the where fine with it but warned it may not be possible in the future. The man also jokingly told me I had to bring in a treat for him as it was not the first time being late and I am a re occurring customer that most of the staff know. Really glad to write this review and the guy at the desk asked me to with a smile on his face. Love ncix and thank you to the guy at the desk. Been there many times and still don't know your name (I apologize if you have told me before) aprox 30 orders down and many to go"

This review was modified by Rdboomer on July 25 2016 06:34:39 PM

2016-07-25

Jon is the best customer service dude ever

"So, because I don't use it a whole lot, Visa put a block on my card. I waited for 45 minutes with them to get it un-blocked. During the wait, I was on chat with Jon, who both helped me keep my sanity, made me laugh, and generally put an extra sprig in my step to dump a silly amount of money on frivolities. 1000/10, would hang out in chat with again. Jon is a super champ, and I'm sure everyone else at NCIX is too."

This review was modified by nickafall on July 25 2016 04:36:32 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.