• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"I had recently purchased a keyboard from NCIX.com that was unfortunately defective. I contacted customer service via phone and spoke to a man named Nick in order to get the keyboard replaced. I mentioned that the purchase date was under one month and I inquired if it was possible to receive free shipping. Nick was kind enough to do just that, seeing as this was my first RMA through them. Now during that time, the same shipping company that Nick had given me free shipping through unfortunately was giving me unwarranted trouble on a unrelated matter and was going to end up costing me more money in that particular situation. I then contacted NCIX.com customer service via email and asked if it would be possible to ship through a different company at my expense do to the fact that I didn't feel comfortable going through said shipping company for the reasons shown above. To my shock, they totally understood and was more then willing to offer me free shipping through a different company. They were quick to issue me a replacement and it's working great so far. This is a prime example as to how customer service should be. I'm happy to say that I will be continuing to shop at NCIX.com knowing that I will be treated with kindness and respect."

"Jon was very helpful and easy to talk to with my questions."

Alexsir's Avatar
Quebec City

"There was as minor issue with my order at first since the case I had selected couldn't hold any dvd drive. My advisor Leadthaniel was very quick to let me know about this and I was able to resolve the situation very quickly with his help. Great service!"

"Reviewing RMA on an ACER XB270HU display. Unit had a few dead pixels, dust under the screen (blotches) and LED backlight glow in the bottom RH corner (taking up 1/3 of the bottom of the screen).

Darrel Graeme - Technical Support Specialist was fantastic in handling the email liaison for the RMA process as NCIX unfortunately did not have stock on hand to swap over - even with Express Coverage. Had everything sorted in a days turnover and was able to keep the old unit at home until I pick up the new unit in a little over a week. Darrel kept me appraised every step of the way and was very patient with me... spending over $1100CAD on a display that has issues is somewhat of a harrowing ordeal. Or at least could have been... thanks a million Darrel!

PS Darrel threw me this URL and a suggestion to write a review IF I wanted to... which I did.

"Needed some online assistance and got it in a flash thanks to Jon. Was done quickly and thurougly . Great customer support. Thanks Jon. "

"everything is great. only thing i don't like about is ncix do not accept oversea visa."

"Customer Care Rep (Brad B.) from NCIX was excellent and very patient when dealing with a first-time customer. The delivery of my order was also very quick. I received the majority of my shipment within 2 days which was unexpected. The last item took slightly longer but was still only ~6 days because of the weekend."

"Among Canadian technology vendors, NCIX stands out from the pack, offering a plethora of electronics and computer parts, fantastic customer service, fast and careful shipping, and the lowest prices among its competitors.

Ordering my computer from NCIX.com has been an easy and worry-free process. Their prices are almost-always the lowest available in Canada and their price-match system guarantees that you only pay what you must to get your PC. The website is tidily-designed and easy-to-browse, with no flashing, animated, or other annoying gimmicky scripted content. The checkout system is simple and the company accepts a wide selection of payment methods. Their automated e-mails arrive without delay, and thoroughly detail everything important to the transaction.

Communication and messages from NCIX were concise, prompt, and meaningful. I was immediately alerted of my order having been confirmed, The PC Advisor, Leadthaniel, notified me in a more-genial e-mail, as well, of the progress in building and testing my computer. At no time did I feel as though things were happening behind the curtain.

When I had questions regarding specifics of the payment and shipping process, NCIX's Live Chat customer service delivered the answers that I needed quickly. Jon was polite, friendly, and had the answers to my three questions in under five minutes. He also went out of his way and, beyond the scope of the "Shipping Department" inquiries that I had made, answered a couple of less-urgent hardware questions.

If I had recommendations to make to NCIX, they would be the following:
i.) For those newer to computer-building, an automated system or utility to check part requirements and compatibility prior to payment.
ii.) Rework the scipt used to filter sale or search results. It is presently inefficient and forces a top-of-page upscroll.
iii.) Give the option to include tax and other fees in the prices of shopping-cart items.

NCIX is the only company that I recommend to friends and co-workers when they anticipate buying a new computer.

#1 in Canada.

"I received an A1 service from the tech guy Leadthaniel. It still appreciated to have a live discussion with the person who take care of our purchase. He recommended some parts because the one I ordered was back order and other recommendation that I would not have think about it. I will continue to do business with NCIX! By the way, I love my new PC, quiet and powerful! Thanks Leadthaniel"

"Very good customer service! A+++
Nick ( the support guys) was very nice with me even if my english is not very good. He gave me good details with the process of my issues.
My probleme was a missing backpack but its not NCIX fault!!!! they sent me another one after checking with UPS.

Yup ncix ask for the review but i wanted to write some anyway cuz my exprience with them was very nice! its not the first item i buy from them and it will not be the last!

once again A+++ for NCIX

"This is now the second time I order items on NCIX and I am TOTALLY SATISFIED !!! It's just amazing the service that is offered to us as a customer I do not believe my eyes !!! I recommend this safe site for buyers seeking equipment connected to technology !!!

Jonathan

"Excellent customer service. Very helpful, friendly and was giving me fast answers."

"Having been a regular customer for years I noticed that NCIX takes more and more time to deliver my orders. Items are missing or late and delivery dates are not kept. In this case what should have been a 3-day order took 3 weeks to complete. For this last order I was lucky to have the assistance of Jonathan Hart at NCIX Customer service who helped expedite the process as much as possible.."

"just dealt with Jon - really helpful person! Helped me a lot! wish all will be like that!
thanks so much!

"I had an issue on my end with my bank card popping my initial order as fraudulent. after sorting that out I called to cancel and reorder my order and the call service was quick I don't think i was even on hold, the associate was knowledgeable polite and helpful. in 10 minutes everything was fixed. Even the email support person was polite! I was really surprised by this and would definitely recommend them!"

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.