• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10

What is this?

"I've been a customer of NCIX for quite a while, but never bothered writing a review even though I've always had an excellent service.

The items usually ship fast, the prices are good (they garantee the lowest price), and the customer service is one of the best out there.

What made me write this review is actually my recent experience with the technical support.

One of my products wasn't working properly and, even if I was slightly passed the warranty period, Erick Chmara, the employee I spoke with went the extra mile and found a way to open an RMA for me after speaking with his boss. Even though he could just have told me that I was passed the warranty period, he decided to genuinely try to help me.

To me, that's what makes NCIX stand out from the mass: it's human side. Their employees always take the time to write back to you, even for smaller questions and that means a lot.

" I bought a desktop computer from NCIX about 5 years ago and that was a good experience in itself.
A recent move has forced me to go to a wireless router and add a wireless USB adapter to my desktop.

Things didn't go as smooth as the wireless advertising adds would have you believe. After many hours of internet research, 2 hours on the phone with Linksys (who told me it was a Windows problem) and another fun hour with Microsoft (who tried to get me to pay for tech support and finally said it was a problem with my computer to get me off the phone).

A call to NCIX tech support had me talking to Darrel. He gave me a list of things to do and asked me to call back if things did not work. A few clicks and restarts later and things are working as they should.

I was happy with my purchase and kept NCIX as a potential option for my next purchase, but the that kind of tech support and only a 5 minute queue delay has me convinced that NCIX is where I will buy in the future. Will also recommend to friends and family

"I honestly cannot believe how high quality and affordable the products at NCIX are. Not only are the products good but the sales reps and overall store environment are even better! You can always count on NCIX to have the products you need in stock and if they don't they are able to provide you with numerous other solutions to get the product when you need it."

"Great service and cheapest prices around."

"I loved my experience at the store of NCIX to pick up my product. I find the Website unorganized and in need of an update quickly but I still really enjoy shopping through them. I bought a mouse online and got it shipped for free to their store and picked it up there after 2 weeks (it took time since it was ground shipping from the opposite side of the country). Lovely store, great design, clean, large and very friendly and helpful staff.

I would shop there again for sure.

"Good selection of items, Good quality of items and overall a good feel/store environment the only thing i don't like is how they charge you return items and their return policy isn't very good but overall goos store"

"I sent the below Email to NCIX after they helped me with a catastrophic motherboard hardware failure on a new PC they built for me.

I hope it will speak for itself... needless to say I recommend NCIX to everyone as they stand by their work and help out with warranty issues as well to achieve full satisfaction.

"Great Allan, thanks for all your help. You have been awesome and I appreciate your help big time.

I am a regular customer with you guys and NCIX is great as usual.

Please feel free to forward this Email to your supervisor as I would like you to get acknowledgment for your great work.

This issue is a big deal in my life and getting the help I needed greatly reduced my anxiety I was experiencing after this hardware failure last night, thank you again, cheers Gabe"

"Excellent service and great selection and great prices. Plus there technical support is top notch! Such an amazing company, would recommend to anyone needing high quality computer parts, technical support and advice!"

"Erick Chmara helped me with my RMA process. Best customer service from an e-tailer ever and smoothest RMA experience ever.

Would come again.

"Good price on their products. Sale reps are knowledge and provide very good customer service. I deduct 1 star from return/refund is because they do charge re-stocking fee."

"I've had nothing but issues with NCIX.

First they didn't ship my order I placed on the 6th of July because they couldn't verify my billing address... of course they didn't send me an e-mail letting me know this (I checked the spam folder and all) so I'm getting all my packages from Amazon and Newegg all at once on the 10th of July and nothing from NCIX... so I call and they said they couldn't verify my billing address so I had him LITERALLY on the phone run the card again and it worked (shocker). Anyway here my 30-day warantee is running out on my other items that I bought from Amazon and Newegg (building a PC, kind of need certain parts).

So today I get my package I've been waiting for SINCE ordering on the 6th of July (it's now the 17th), and lo' and behold there is NO RAM in the box. Again no e-mail telling me anything so I have to call again only to get told that it was shipped out separately (separate from the box the invoice is in?) and just left Washington, and I should expect it in ANOTHER 3-4 business days, well guess what's coming up in 2 business days? A weekend... so now I have to wait LONGER for a part that SHOULD have been here a week ago.

This may have been my first order with NCIX, but I'm sure it will be my last. The price difference I got through Amazon would have made up for the hassle and I would have had my parts last week.

*edit as of 7/23*

I was contacted by a manager about this review, he told me the reason they didn't ship the RAM was the box was opened. He offered a 25 dollar gift card and a 15% discount on the RAM as well as 2 day air shipping. I should have known something was fishy as I'd talked to a lady before that said the place my RAM was at ONLY did 3-day ground, so I STILL didn't get my RAM until The 22nd, and I'm still waiting on that gift card as well as the 15% discounted price. Something tells me it's not going to happen. The manager I talked to also said he'd e-mail me the tracking number for the item, however that never happened as well and I had to call in yet again on the 21st to get it.

Still not impressed.

DO NOT RECOMMEND.

"Computer parts are not worthy to review since you can get anything and be the same from elsewere. What i want to review is the excellent help I received from the email support. Fast and always willing to get the best out of everything I asked. From Bank tranfers to information about availability on items that I hadn't received yet. Fast and clear all the times I asked for anything. Definately my next computer build store."

"excellent products and some of the best prices in vancouver"

"Such an amazing chain of stores. Great layout, clean, well-stocked, well staffed. They are all knowledgeable, polite, quick and I have never been let down by them or the stores.

When something on special is out of stock in one store, they have done inventory checks and asked other stores to hold products! Today, it was getting informed advice on a new router to replace one that the wifi died on.

They have never failed me, and I doubt they ever will.

"Got a $1200 PC from these guys. Shipped way faster than I thought it would, got to me within a week and that was after they put everything together and tested it. When it got to me there was no damage to the PC at all, was packed very well. I didn't run into any problems, other than installing the video card, but that was nothing more than a user error, computer works great! Going to be buying from them again!

Another thing is their customer service! I had asked so many questions both from the customer service department and the PC department and everything was answered very good within the time they say they will answer (1-2 days). Very happy with them.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.