• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

What is this?

"Ncix is amazing they completely satisfy me every time."

"excellent transaction. issue was handled promptly and professionally. very impressed with speed of delivery and polite and timely handling of correspondence by the sales team and everybody involved.
thank you and until next time.
Bob

"Very good service, I was able to get a power bank I saw online and it was very cheap! I really liked it! Much better than future shop or best buy."

"lot of stocks; professional sales; best price; fast online order processing."

"The sales representatives of NCIX are always ready to help and the store prices are, in most cases, lower than other places. Very happy with all my shopping.

Last time I bought a Targus backpack and it was supposed to arrive in 10 business days but I got it in the day after order. Great service!

"I have heard great things about ncix but today you will hear some bad things. i have ordered 2 r9 290 windforce graphics cards, v300 ssdnow 240gb ,roccat mechanical keyboard and a hyper 212 evo. go on to the website now and tell me which items are in stock, all of them. the only thing they delivered was my hyper 212 evo. and the other things, even though fully in stock back ordered. come on ncix i excepted more from you. "

"After sorting out my shipping address mistakes, the response from customer service was almost instant, and shipping really was really fast afterwards.

The communication with customer service was very well executed and I was surprisingly satisfied of the quality of interaction with the customers.

"Excellent selection of electronics and computer related products. NCIX is a great one stop shop for computer builders with a huge selection of modding products.
I love their price-match policy too. If you find what you want advertised cheaper elsewhere, NCIX will match it.
Always get quick service from reps that know their stuff. They're always friendly too.

"Bought myself a MSI GTX 970 twin frozr model.
Price matching was quick and efficient.

The cleanliness of the store is a huge plus.

"Friendly and knowledgable staff. Helped me find what I was looking for and didn't try to sell me things I didn't need."

"While having a little issue with getting my last order completed on the payment process, Jonathan & team were very helpful in remedying the issue and got my order completed and shipped within a few hours. Even going the extra mile as to calling me back with a follow-up on email the next morning.

Great service!!! :-)

"The ncix employee was very helpful with changing my order issuing a refund and all before the item was shipped out! Very satisfied!!"

"great service and wide selection of hardware.
have always been happy with my purchases here.
returns are done quickly and gracefully.
although some of their pricing is higher than competitors, they will match the price but not beat them.

"I ordered a ducky shine 3 (excellent keyboard by the way) from ncix not too long ago. After opening it and having some fun with it, I realized that it did not have the alternate space key (without the snake) that I saw on various unboxing videos. I contacted ncix and I was put in touch with Erick Chmara who informed me that he spoke with someone at Ducky and he was told that they stopped including the alternate space key with later batches of ducky shine 3's. I was slightly disappointed, even though the snake is really cool, I could have used something more subtle from time to time. So, here comes the best part, Erick managed to get me a replacement space key and has offered to ship it directly to me, even though the manufacturer has stopped including these in the boxes. I was amazed by this and very thankful that ncix would even bother sending me something that was not even included in my purchase. All in all it was a very very good experience. Erick went above and beyond to make sure I was as happy as possible with my purchase. I would definitely recommend buying from them. Also, if you want a ducky keyboard, this is the place to get! Thanks Erick, Can't wait for my next purchase."

"Very, very impressed with their speed of delivery and customer service people (over email) (re: Erick Chmara - good guy!) Their website/navigation could use some work though, maybe hire a larger web design team? Also, perhaps add a way for people to know where their ticket is in the technical support queue. But this doesn't affect my opinion of them. Would definitely use them again."

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.