• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

What is this?

"NCIX.com is a great site for pc parts and accessories. They make it easy for everyone and have some pretty decent sales. Shipping is rather quick as well.

People who don't know how to build a PC can learn from their pc building page. There's even an option to have them test your rig before shipping.

They have very friendly customer service as well! Communication and quick response is always appreciated. They are willing to help you with anything, before and even after you've gotten your stuff.

All in all, a great site for pc parts that's definitely worth shopping around on.

"They have great customer service, answered my message within the predicted time and was very helpful, making me solve the problem I had with ease."

"I bought all of the parts from NCIX to build my new gaming computer. Everything shipped fast and I even got a few good deals. The PSU unit I ordered was a Corsair CX750 and it had a lot of coil hum when I gamed. I sent in a ticket, and got a response within a day. The support technician, Erick Chmara was more than helpful with assisting me through an RMA and troubleshooting the problem with my PSU. He was punctual with ticket response and made me feel like my issue was important. I am very pleased with his customer service and will most definitely be using NCIX again in the future. I settled on replacing my PSU with an EVGA 750 watt supernova B2 series, and the difference in quality was immediately noticeable. Very happy with NCIX."

"Long standing customer of NCIX and love the service they provide. Whenever a problem comes up (very rare) their 5-Star support team replies quickly and addresses the issue correctly. The representative I had the pleasure of contacting was Erick Chmara, it felt like he actually took the time to read and understand my problem before quickly offering solutions to the problem that would work for me as a consumer.

Overall I'm perfectly satisfied and will continue purchasing from NCIX.

"very good customer service . "

"It is a good place for you to build your computers. Not just their good quality stuffs, also they know what they are selling. "

"Very satisfied with the customer service. My order problem was sorted out quickly and efficiently. Keep up the great work guys."

"Great customer support, time and time again."

"Been a customer of NCIX for over a decade, they've always had great service and prices. "

"Awesome service from Erick Chmara! Definitely will buy from NCIX again."

"It's my second full gaming pc bought there!

You have do to the pricematch to have the bests deals. But they are fair i've never been refused a match in a canadian store.

Wait until they have a free shipping offer... by this you can buy a better video card ;-)

The overall build of the pc is far superior that from me nearest PC stores... by experience...

Packaging ... they send the box as if they will make war... my last bought laptop was inside a big box with air packing!

For service back in 2008 they have installed me a free part that was missing in my order. Ok it was a 5$ piece and my error, but they have done it only to give a good service.

For this pc I was at 2 days from an amazing gift offer with my video card. I've asked what could be done and they gave me the gift! Respect them as a customer and they will respect you! Have bought several parts and components there and 3 pc since 2007 from Quebec and they are in BC.

"Top notch customer service."

"Best place to buy the things you need, with guaranteed quality! :)"

"I've got a whole gaming rig built from them last year, everything runs extremely smoothly.
And recently I got a Siberia Elite headset, defective. I did some googling, turns out this is due to steelseries's flaw design, nothing to do with NCIX.
However, with their customer care rep, Erick Chmara, I'm now in a process of RMA, and they allow me to use the store credit to pick another pair of headphones.

All in all, 1 word, amazing. I'll keep NCIX as my first choice of buying pc parts and electronics.

bhi---'s Avatar
Regina, SK, Canada

"Great place to pick up pieces to build your own system, or have one pre-made.

Usually the best prices, but they also price-match.

Great customer service and respect. Erick and Will helped me in a pinch to RMA an item very quickly, proficiently, and were just awesome all around. 10/10 would RMA again.

Will has helped with many, many orders in the past and he is always reliable and friendly.

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.