• NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

What is this?

"It took a little while longer than I would have liked to resolve my issue but I can't blame that on the customer service reps as my issue was a technical glitch. The customer care rep that assisted me is, Brad B, he was quick to respond to my online ticket and actually cared about resolving my problem as promptly as possible. Thanks for the help!

"Awsome store! They have all you need for your home computer for regular user to the big Gaming rig . As a young IT, I always recommend this store for their service and the products they sold. If you have any problem the tech support and customer service will be there for you and Reply you quickly like Allan did with my defective product, he resolve my query the same day i ask! Awsome store, awsome product , awsome staff, simply perfect!!"

"Overall I have been very satisfied with my experience with NCIX, but this review focuses specifically on their customer service. A few weeks ago I placed an order, and within a very small timeframe almost everything I ordered had arrived. The only problem was that one of the products I ordered went out of stock around the same time as my order, so I was looking at a potentially very long wait time. Rather than stick it out, I elected instead to purchase a different part and try to cancel the pending order. I sent a message to customer service expecting to wait the projected 1-2 business days to hear back. Much to my surprise, within 20 minutes I had received a reply, and not only that, the entire situation had been dealt with, leaving with nothing to do but sit back and admire the efficiency of what had happened. What's more, the customer service representative I dealt with, one Katie Schwartzman, was very friendly in addition to being supremely efficient. Overall, I have nothing negative to say about my experience."

"I ordered a new video card for an aging PC and the card was delivered (with free shipping) two days later.

I spent the evening attempting to get my PC to recognize this new video card, but had no luck. A quick message to NCIX support and I was quickly informed by Darrel that my motherboard BIOS is incompatible with the video card, and got an RMA#.

I then had multiple follow up messages with Darrel suggesting which video card I could purchase that would work with my system.

Thanks for the great service!

"I wasn't happy with the product I purchased, but NCIX customer service was amazing. I sent a support email on the weekend so it's obvious that they wouldn't reply right away, but once their business hours were in effect their technical support specialist, Darrel did an amazing job with support.

His responses were prompt and he always provided me with a good answer and additional information about the company policy on returns. Thanks Darrel and thank you NCIX. Even though I wasn't happy with the product I bought, your customer service made it a good experience.

"Nick from tech support was very helpful with a problem that i had. The response to my problem was very quick, as well as the solution."

"I ordered a case, monitor and video card. I had alot of trouble with the video card so I ended up requesting an RMA and the support was fantastic. They made the RMA process really easy and provided excellent help with ordering the new video card to replace the one I was having issues with. "

"Best customer service I have ever had "

"Fast delivery, excellent quality and superb service.

Jonathan Hart, at NCIX Customer Care, helped solve a shipping problem I had with Purolator.

This is the kind of service I appreciate.

JohnMc

"Brad (Brad@ncix.com) is a great worker, he helped me get what i want, He went above and beyond to see through that i will be getting my shipment before friday like i asked. I assured that my item will be restocked by the following week. Not only that, ive had several other costumer service that went successful as well. Ncix is a great company and has very ethical and well mannered representatives. "

"I had called in with questions regarding an open box gaming laptop, and Jonathan Hart had addressed every one of my concerns, and thoroughly ensured that I was getting everything that I wanted. He also had great rapport building over the phone while waiting as I completed the order online. Very happy with my experience."

"I have been having issues with my credit card being compromised and the transaction not going through. My bank was being especially unhelpful, first pretending they had removed the restriction, then explaining the purchase needed to go through in a batch of several 200$ transactions. Throughout the ordeal, Jon has been extremely helpful, patient, thorough and funny in my live chat session. Not once did I feel he was eager to close the chat or get rid of me. All the opposite, he stayed online the whole time (an hour!) and did everything he could to help me get that purchase through.

Unfortunately, the bank's ridiculous demands were unsurprisingly not an option for my NCIX purchase today. I was getting depressed over missing out on a 200$ rebate for a laptop since the bank needed 3-4 days to reissue my credit card. Jon was once again very helpful and proposed to hold the order for me for the next 10 days so I didn't have to miss out on anything.

Now, as a former veteran of customer support and call center QA manager, I have to give my professionnal apreciation of Jon's work; Jon was friendly and funny, without being too familiar. He instinctly knew what kind of person I was and brought his service to a level I could appreciate while remaining professionnal, something that is especially hard to do over chat. As I mentioned before, he displayed a level of concern and dedication entirely worth its 5 star rating, while multi tasking and helping out other customers. He has made his email adress available at my request and even proposed I drop him an email with a call back number should there be a long phone queue on the day I get my new card. That is what I call above and beyond customer service, and I hope this testimony will be used in his yearly review.

Thanks!

Francis

"Very Good service, very fast answer clearly, very patient with my multiple question !! very good employee, If i'm the ncix's PDG, I'm nominated this employee (Darrel Graeme) Employee of month :)"

"I've been ordering from NCIX and it has always been a smooth process whether it's buying or requiring an exchange or refund. On my most recent order I had a question or customer service. I was helped by representative Jonathan Hart. Not only did Jon find a way to contact me when the chat system went down to ensure my inquiry was answered but he went above and beyond to make sure my item was shipped out as soon as possible. Extremely satisfied with how well I was treated as a valued customer."

"First time ordering from NCIX, I usually do Amazon or Ebay to be honest, but they're prices were great. The Ultrawide Monitor I had been researching was significantly better priced, lots of options through checkout, and allowed me to choose which courier for the shipping method which was nice.

I am glad I was able to support a Canadian company instead of importing. I had trouble with my tracking number on my package, when I inquired, they researched the issue and found out which sub-contractor was delivering on behalf of DHL. They even gave me a permalink to the new tracking and that helped me out.

Order arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Overall, as long as the price isn't crazy on something, I'd totally order from them, and prefer them over Ebay.

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.