• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

What is this?

"Andrew from the Mississauga store helped me order the parts and then assemble my dream system. Everything was really well done, super professional and amazing customer service!"

"NCIX has products that most other stores have. Their staff and method of serving their customers is what sets them apart. Always friendly and knowledgeable and they price match any item with any other internet provider. "

"Professionnal and personalized service from the tech support staff of NCIX. Erick Chmara did a great job at analyzing my problem, explaining the rules and regulations of NCIX and proposed me a real solution, durable over time, to avoid fees from shipping a defective item. He knows how to help people, and be explicit about the solutions he propose with respect. Im a regular client of NCIX, and with staff like him, im willing to buy more here. I'll tell everyone about the service of NCIX, trust me!"

"NCIX has habitually been my online destination for computer parts. Recently I bought a Radeon R7 240 for my HTPC at their Ottawa location and they were fantastic."

"With the age of many independent computers computers, Futureshop, Best Buy...etc. are best off selling laundry machines. NCIX offers the best prices, selection and quality...even against competitors of the same field (Canada Computers and Tiger Direct), probably due to their price match system."

"Great service, knowledgeable stuff. Very nice experience and will go again for sure. "

"i had to deal with NCIX customer service a few times in the last few months and i have to say i'm very pleased at how they're ready to help me in multiple situations and the reply time is very adequate, sometimes real quick. in this case, i had problems with a manufacturer not replying to me when i needed to RMA my item for warranty and causing ncix problems as well by delaying and "forgetting" my outstanding issue and they managed to mediate the situation and find an suitable way to solve the problem! i dealt with csr Darrel who was always very courteous and helpful. kudos."

"Sales Rep was Nice and Friendly :)"

"I have been shopping at ncix.com for about a decade now both online and at their brick and mortar stores. Their prices have always been competitive. Most times I dealt with them, their customer service has been excellent. This time I put in an order half asleep at 3 am and forgot to send in a price matching request beforehand but Jonathan Hart at ncix support took care of it for me and saved me the trouble. One small peeve I have is that the inventory information on their product pages are not always accurate. But that goes for a lot of other places like London Drugs too so it is by no means unique to ncix. All in all, a great store and it is often the first place I search when I am looking for computer stuff."

"Today, for the first time, I had to contact NCIX customer care about an issue with an order I had made online. I only had to wait on hold for five minutes, which is very fast in my opinion, and was then greeted by a kind person named Jonathan Hart. Jonathan helped resolve my issue very quickly and without error, and the overall process was extremely satisfying. I have made many major computer component purchases through NCIX and I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking to purchase computer components. NCIX has regular, incredible deals along with exceptional customer service and speedy delivery. Thank you NCIX for the great experience with your company."

"Staff very pleasant and knowledgeable "

"I've been shopping with NCIX for years now, I've tried a few different Canadian based Computer groups and they seem to be the best. Just today I needed to send my Video card back for RMA, not to NCIX but to XFX. I Contacted NCIX to locate my invoice for the card, and they found it...not to surprising, but the fact that the card was a 6870 Purchased back in 2011 should show the commitment to helping out the customer. I’ll continue to shop at NCIX, and recommend it to friends every chance I get. "

"NCIX has great staff that go out of their way to ensure the customer is happy with what they bought from them.

In my case, both customer support service agent Allan, and PC tech specialist Erick gave me frequent correspondence and updates to ensure everything was up to my specifications and expectations.

As a first time customer of NCIX, this speaks immense volumes about their dedication to customer satisfaction. I would recommend NCIX to anyone looking for a company that they can trust and count on.

"Jonathan Hart and Leadthaniel provided me excellent customer service on this order. You'll continue to blow away the competition with reps like these guys."

"I have purchased a gaming notebook from NCIX, they have shipped the item very safely and the product's price was very reasonable when compared to other stores. The customer service is incredible. They look into every problem in the shortest time and provide solutions. I am hoping to purchase more items for m NCIX. "

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.