• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"very good customer service . "

"It is a good place for you to build your computers. Not just their good quality stuffs, also they know what they are selling. "

"Very satisfied with the customer service. My order problem was sorted out quickly and efficiently. Keep up the great work guys."

"Great customer support, time and time again."

"Been a customer of NCIX for over a decade, they've always had great service and prices. "

"Awesome service from Erick Chmara! Definitely will buy from NCIX again."

"It's my second full gaming pc bought there!

You have do to the pricematch to have the bests deals. But they are fair i've never been refused a match in a canadian store.

Wait until they have a free shipping offer... by this you can buy a better video card ;-)

The overall build of the pc is far superior that from me nearest PC stores... by experience...

Packaging ... they send the box as if they will make war... my last bought laptop was inside a big box with air packing!

For service back in 2008 they have installed me a free part that was missing in my order. Ok it was a 5$ piece and my error, but they have done it only to give a good service.

For this pc I was at 2 days from an amazing gift offer with my video card. I've asked what could be done and they gave me the gift! Respect them as a customer and they will respect you! Have bought several parts and components there and 3 pc since 2007 from Quebec and they are in BC.

"Top notch customer service."

"Best place to buy the things you need, with guaranteed quality! :)"

"I've got a whole gaming rig built from them last year, everything runs extremely smoothly.
And recently I got a Siberia Elite headset, defective. I did some googling, turns out this is due to steelseries's flaw design, nothing to do with NCIX.
However, with their customer care rep, Erick Chmara, I'm now in a process of RMA, and they allow me to use the store credit to pick another pair of headphones.

All in all, 1 word, amazing. I'll keep NCIX as my first choice of buying pc parts and electronics.

bhi---'s Avatar
Regina, SK, Canada

"Great place to pick up pieces to build your own system, or have one pre-made.

Usually the best prices, but they also price-match.

Great customer service and respect. Erick and Will helped me in a pinch to RMA an item very quickly, proficiently, and were just awesome all around. 10/10 would RMA again.

Will has helped with many, many orders in the past and he is always reliable and friendly.

"really great customer service. much appreciated."

"I have been purchasing most of my electronics from there for almost a decade, always had excellent service. Recently Jonathan Hart has been great at helping me with small issues with some of my orders."

"I was hoping to place a large order and hadn't yet heard back on my Advantage membership. Your rep, Jonathan Hart was quick to respond and was able to process my order immediately!

Also, after ordering, I inquired about some backordered products through email, and he was nice enough to call me to confirm the details and mitigate any concerns I had!

Thanks so much for all the help Jonathan & NCIX!

"NCIX is mostly great. They have low prices, they are conveniently located for me (and have many other locations) and their service is very fast. Their products are in great condition. They are also very friendly and shopping there can be a pleasant experience. The only area in which they're lacking is their website not always being up-to-date. Overall, I'd recommend it, just do your research and be careful. "

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.