Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

2016-07-25

Top computer store I've seen

"For about a year now I have shopped with ncix. I have never had any defective products or any form of problems with them. I recently got a job that required me to work until closing hours at their main pickup point however and at first I was a little worried about this and was almost considering getting it shipped directly to the house, but the postal service is on strike so I decided to try the pickup. The first time I ordered I was just wanting to see what would happen after hours not trying to be rude or anything and I'm not telling everyone to go do this but I arrived at the pickup point 15 minutes after closing hours. I was surprised and a little pleased as well to find them happy to help but warned as it may not be possible in the future. Today I again had something ordered and went to pick it up after hours. This time I did my best to finish work 5 minutes early (something common in my workplace) and dashed put the door to get to ncix I was 10 minutes late and again the where fine with it but warned it may not be possible in the future. The man also jokingly told me I had to bring in a treat for him as it was not the first time being late and I am a re occurring customer that most of the staff know. Really glad to write this review and the guy at the desk asked me to with a smile on his face. Love ncix and thank you to the guy at the desk. Been there many times and still don't know your name (I apologize if you have told me before) aprox 30 orders down and many to go"

This review was modified by Rdboomer on July 25 2016 06:34:39 PM

2016-07-25

Jon is the best customer service dude ever

"So, because I don't use it a whole lot, Visa put a block on my card. I waited for 45 minutes with them to get it un-blocked. During the wait, I was on chat with Jon, who both helped me keep my sanity, made me laugh, and generally put an extra sprig in my step to dump a silly amount of money on frivolities. 1000/10, would hang out in chat with again. Jon is a super champ, and I'm sure everyone else at NCIX is too."

This review was modified by nickafall on July 25 2016 04:36:32 PM

2016-07-18

Great purchase experience

"Thomas Pang at the richmond landsdowne location was really knowledgable and helpful. Had an easy time picking out my rig. Picking up parts at the head office location was hassle free and efficient as well, Wilfred Ling had my stuff out really quickly and did an exchange for me as well. "

This review was modified by sTR1g on July 18 2016 06:02:41 PM

2016-07-12

Amazing Fast Service

"I went to the Head Office in Richmond, the Viking Branch, and I was very pleased with the service I was provided by Wilfred. He displayed exceptional customer service and went the extra mile to help me with my order. Wilfred did not leave me waiting for long when he went into the warehouse to pick up my order. He is an employee I would hire, if he wasn't already."

This review was modified by justinma1991 on July 12 2016 07:27:47 PM

2016-07-07

Great after sale service

"Allan and Darrel were both very helpful. They explained the steps of what I should expect, gave me reassurance and guided me through how to send In my parts and when I should receive them back. They took the time not only to address my problem but to also make sure that all other potential issues were solved. Some of the best customer service I have received, wish all companies I had to call had someone as good as them."

This review was modified by JohnbMC on July 07 2016 07:40:45 PM

2016-07-05

Cant sort out their own stock! *updated*

"I have used NCIX for the last 8+ years to build multiple computers and purchase other electronics. every couple of orders get messed up, usually with an error in their stock numbers. on two particular orders i specifically chose an item over the others that they have on the site because it was in stock with health stock numbers in their real time stock tracking window. With these two orders i was never notified that the items were not going to be available and my order just sat for days/weeks with an order processing status. other items in my order were also not collected so other items went from in stock to out of stock while waiting on one item. To make this worse their ticketed messaging system is all but impossible to send a message on, coming up with errors every time i tried to send a message, and if you try to phone you are either on hold for hours or it says there is high volume and to use the broken messaging system then hangs up. when i finally did get a hold of a representative he was unable to aid me, as they had already sent out the items in question for other orders. i asked if he could compensate me for wasting so much of my time and the best he could offer was $5 off my shipping ( which i already had paid more for express shipping).

I would advise customers to be careful of what they order at NCIX and be aware that their orders may not arrive in any short measure of time.

I will personally be avoiding shopping at NCIX from now on and taking my business elsewhere.

*edit*

NCIX reached out to me and had the graphics card sent express from their Ontario Warehouse, and Jon on the live chat offered to upgrade a couple of the fans I ordered to the LED version at no additional cost. This is how customer service should be, and I greatly appreciate their efforts. I will continue to shop at NCIX if this is the level of customer service that they offer!

This review was modified by zap5901 on July 14 2016 02:44:40 PM

2016-06-30

An ongoing display of great service

"I have been incredibly fortunate to talk with a customer service representative from NCIX on multiple occasions who goes above and beyond to help out a customer. What started with a routine call to reprocess a transaction due to mistake on my end led to a very enjoyable conversation. The representative took his time to explain how their shipping worked and what kind of ETA I was looking at for my original order and then let me know that similar items had just been restocked. I asked him many questions which were swiftly answered with great answers. The rep convinced me to swap my order to another brand, partially due to my original intentions but also due to the rep's obvious passion for the specific brand. At the end of all of this he personally processed my order the same day within 45 minutes of closing shop, even throwing in shipping to get my order quicker.

I am beyond impressed with my interactions with this company, first in-store at a local branch to my multiple interactions online. I have shopped with many computer component stores but as a first time NCIX customer I am very impressed.

Looking at other reviews, I can say that Jonathan was the rep that helped me out.

This review was modified by theozzy on June 30 2016 08:50:35 PM

2016-06-28

Awesome Service

"I took part in the GTX 1070 rush, and NCIX was deluged by a ton of needy people, and too little stock available by the supplier. They Katie responded to every question my needness asked, and once the stock got in, they had it shipped within hours. Just awesome. I'm sure excited and love my new graphics card!"

This review was modified by ianrossdobson on June 28 2016 07:32:07 PM

2016-06-27

"Excellent dealing with Purolator issue. "

This review was modified by bringuy on June 27 2016 12:07:14 PM

Outstanding

"I haven't had that many dealings with ncix but I recently preordered a 1070 through them. I contacted customer support and was set up with Zane A who provided some nice info and insight into what was going on the these highly demanded cards. Later on I had a change of heart and wanted a different card and all the way Zane was speedy and super helpful with getting everything sorted. Much appreciated.

I usually never leave a review for things like this as most CS stuff usually just par, but this was fantastic major kudos. In what seems to be an endless supply of PC part store/suppliers the Customer Service area is what's most important in differentiating all of them. Looking forward to resubmitting the new order through you guys.

Again big shout out to Zane A, thanks for all the help.

This review was modified by Keough.joshua on June 24 2016 05:35:12 PM

2016-06-24

Jon is love, Jon is life.

"I had some problem with NCIX and I contacted their customer service through live chat. I met Jon, the most awesome customer service guy ever.

Thanks for everything!

" BEEFCAKE! /flex" - Jon

This review was modified by ayylmao42069 on June 24 2016 12:29:25 PM

Awesome customer service

"I've been dealing with NCIX for many years now. Their customer service is amazing, friendly and they will do their best to try and make their customer happy. In my latest transaction, I've been on the lookout for a GTX 1070 and my order shipped in 1 day ! Knowing that I can contact customer support quickly and get to talk to a friendly human being is something that is worth a lot for me and in that area, boy do they do deliver"

This review was modified by nekogeko on June 24 2016 12:26:31 PM

Super Brad B

"Brad was amazing at taking care of me. If I had a business, I would hire brad to run my consumer support department."

This review was modified by maxx189 on June 24 2016 10:25:26 AM

2016-06-24

Order Switching on the Fly!

"I ordered the wrong motherboard by mistake, so the next day I contacted NCIX support through "online chat" (I know right? lol) not expecting a good experience, I was prepared for some bad news or a long delay etc. etc. However, Brad from ncix online support came on and did a switcheroo for me with the right motherboard, and within minutes it was done.. Fantastic!"

2016-06-20

A classic!

"NCIX.com is a classic when you need to buy computer parts. Their shipping has always been cheap and fast. I would say you choose them and you choose to have no surprise, you get what you buy as it should be - simply! They've been there for a while and I will always remember their long, long, long special product lists. Always something in there to buy and CTRL+F is always useful when looking for a particular deal!"

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.