• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

What is this?

"Best place to buy the things you need, with guaranteed quality! :)"

"I've got a whole gaming rig built from them last year, everything runs extremely smoothly.
And recently I got a Siberia Elite headset, defective. I did some googling, turns out this is due to steelseries's flaw design, nothing to do with NCIX.
However, with their customer care rep, Erick Chmara, I'm now in a process of RMA, and they allow me to use the store credit to pick another pair of headphones.

All in all, 1 word, amazing. I'll keep NCIX as my first choice of buying pc parts and electronics.

bhi---'s Avatar
Regina, SK, Canada

"Great place to pick up pieces to build your own system, or have one pre-made.

Usually the best prices, but they also price-match.

Great customer service and respect. Erick and Will helped me in a pinch to RMA an item very quickly, proficiently, and were just awesome all around. 10/10 would RMA again.

Will has helped with many, many orders in the past and he is always reliable and friendly.

"really great customer service. much appreciated."

"I have been purchasing most of my electronics from there for almost a decade, always had excellent service. Recently Jonathan Hart has been great at helping me with small issues with some of my orders."

"I was hoping to place a large order and hadn't yet heard back on my Advantage membership. Your rep, Jonathan Hart was quick to respond and was able to process my order immediately!

Also, after ordering, I inquired about some backordered products through email, and he was nice enough to call me to confirm the details and mitigate any concerns I had!

Thanks so much for all the help Jonathan & NCIX!

"NCIX is mostly great. They have low prices, they are conveniently located for me (and have many other locations) and their service is very fast. Their products are in great condition. They are also very friendly and shopping there can be a pleasant experience. The only area in which they're lacking is their website not always being up-to-date. Overall, I'd recommend it, just do your research and be careful. "

"Awesome service from Jonathan Hart today!! I called in looking to remove an item from my order. Not only did he immediately remove the item, he kept me in the loop as to the progress of my shipment and expediated it!

This is the best service I have ever received - because of Jonathan's service, I plan on doing more business with NCIX!! I am impressed!!

"Awesome place to shop.

Their pricematch is very good too.

"Great customer service, fast answer, cordial and helpful. Goes the extra miles for their customer."

"I have been a customer of NCIX for years, and recently purchased a new computer monitor from them. From a shipping gotcha on my original error, through an RMA and finally a delivery of a replacement monitor I found Darrel to be extremely helpful, prompt and courteous. I will continue to highly recommend NCIX to anyone for online shopping."

"Great order updates and tracking. Responsive support. I had a question about my order and received a very quick response which was followed up on later the same day with a resolution. Thanks for the great customer support!"

"Very helpful customer service. I initially contacted the wrong support department and still received outstanding service from the tech assistant named Darrel. NCIX RMA and product exchange policy is very fair. My biggest critique is for them to allow the customer more time to send in an RMA item, as some customers are very busy and cannot send in the item within their given deadline. I am very pleased with the merchandised I purchased from them and the outstanding service. Definitely will buy from NCIX again."

"Incredible service from Johnathan Hart. "

"Ordered a PS/2 USB adapter for a keyboard. Unfortunately, the adapter didn't work. They offered a "store credit" and free return shipping in a cordial and efficient manner."

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.