• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10

What is this?

"Wow, NCIX is one amazing store. I ordered some RAM for a new build but on of the kits had a bad DIMM. I contacted NCIX and received a very swift response from Erick Chmara, Technical Support Specialist. On his VERY FIRST reply to my ticket he had an RMA number ready for me to ship the RAM back at the expense of NCIX. They received the package a few work days later and had a new kit of RAM sent out the very SAME day....unreal service...in the good way. Will definitely be shopping at NCIX again. Watch out though Erick...if I have issues I might just e-mail you...you're one of the best tech support people I have talked to. Thanks again NCIX."

"Tony Tseng did a great job helping me when my computer needed an update. He worked quickly and made everything easy to understand. He offered insight and recommendations to help me build my ideal pc. He was friendly and knowledgeable and if I have any more questions I would feel comfortable seeking him out again."

"After dealing with a difficult order situation resulting in my order not being shipped for over a month, Brad from head office was EXTREMELY helpful in resolving the issue. He went the extra mile to help out where others said they couldn't do anything more. Much, much appreciated."

"Very happy with the service and Andrew Pham's help! It's reassuring to know that the people at NCIX Mississauga are accommodating and very helpful! I had a small glitch with my custom order and when I brought it in, I wasn't expecting it to be looked at until the next day. I was pleasantly surprised to get a call just a few minutes later letting me know that it was fixed :) Even if it was a small problem, it was looked at right away and I appreciate it!"

"Long time NCIX customer (10 years and counting now) on both a personal and business basis, and never once have I been disappointed with my experience.
Prices have always been very good and with the quality of their pricematching I wouldn't even consider shopping somewhere else. Recently I started ordering much more often and now have a sales rep I can call with any questions, Mussadar (Mez) has already helped me a number of times in only a few months.
My most recent project saw me ordering 50 sticks of RAM, but 8 needed to be exchanged for a different clock speed. Mez put in a request to Erick in the RMA dept, and the two of them made it totally seamless to return the unopened RAM, order the replacement and receive a credit. The new memory shipped the same evening and arrived in the morning, and it hadn't even been technically in stock on the website.
Customer service like I get with NCIX is becoming far too rare, so it's great to see a company that takes care of their clients so well!
Thanks guys, you can look forward to regular orders from me for a long time to come!!

"Andrew from the Mississauga store helped me order the parts and then assemble my dream system. Everything was really well done, super professional and amazing customer service!"

"NCIX has products that most other stores have. Their staff and method of serving their customers is what sets them apart. Always friendly and knowledgeable and they price match any item with any other internet provider. "

"Professionnal and personalized service from the tech support staff of NCIX. Erick Chmara did a great job at analyzing my problem, explaining the rules and regulations of NCIX and proposed me a real solution, durable over time, to avoid fees from shipping a defective item. He knows how to help people, and be explicit about the solutions he propose with respect. Im a regular client of NCIX, and with staff like him, im willing to buy more here. I'll tell everyone about the service of NCIX, trust me!"

"NCIX has habitually been my online destination for computer parts. Recently I bought a Radeon R7 240 for my HTPC at their Ottawa location and they were fantastic."

"With the age of many independent computers computers, Futureshop, Best Buy...etc. are best off selling laundry machines. NCIX offers the best prices, selection and quality...even against competitors of the same field (Canada Computers and Tiger Direct), probably due to their price match system."

"Great service, knowledgeable stuff. Very nice experience and will go again for sure. "

"i had to deal with NCIX customer service a few times in the last few months and i have to say i'm very pleased at how they're ready to help me in multiple situations and the reply time is very adequate, sometimes real quick. in this case, i had problems with a manufacturer not replying to me when i needed to RMA my item for warranty and causing ncix problems as well by delaying and "forgetting" my outstanding issue and they managed to mediate the situation and find an suitable way to solve the problem! i dealt with csr Darrel who was always very courteous and helpful. kudos."

"Sales Rep was Nice and Friendly :)"

"I have been shopping at ncix.com for about a decade now both online and at their brick and mortar stores. Their prices have always been competitive. Most times I dealt with them, their customer service has been excellent. This time I put in an order half asleep at 3 am and forgot to send in a price matching request beforehand but Jonathan Hart at ncix support took care of it for me and saved me the trouble. One small peeve I have is that the inventory information on their product pages are not always accurate. But that goes for a lot of other places like London Drugs too so it is by no means unique to ncix. All in all, a great store and it is often the first place I search when I am looking for computer stuff."

"Today, for the first time, I had to contact NCIX customer care about an issue with an order I had made online. I only had to wait on hold for five minutes, which is very fast in my opinion, and was then greeted by a kind person named Jonathan Hart. Jonathan helped resolve my issue very quickly and without error, and the overall process was extremely satisfying. I have made many major computer component purchases through NCIX and I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking to purchase computer components. NCIX has regular, incredible deals along with exceptional customer service and speedy delivery. Thank you NCIX for the great experience with your company."

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.