Stores > NCIX.com
  • NCIX.com NCIX.com Elite Status

V6V 2
      Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
      1-888-624-9888
      1-604-288-8022
      1-877-624-9777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review NCIX.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-24

Excellent attention

"I placed my call back notice, watched the counter go down and received a call from Gian Trang, in a minute I was able to modify my purchase and my order is already on the shipping bay, what else can one ask for?"

2017-05-23

Do not trust them. Stay away!

"I used to use NCIX a lot, never any issues, but now, I will stay away!
Ordered components (graphics card), paid via paypal, money was sent that day (I checked), parts were showing in stock on website.
Upon checking the order was stuck at 'payment verification', which comes after payment processing and order processing. I tried calling, no reply, ever. I tried chat-no reply (and since dissapeared from website), I sent 4 messages and eventually received message that the card was out of stock for at least 3 weeks, tried to get me to buy something else.
This is not good business etiquette, you don't take an order and accept payment when you knowingly don't have the product in stock, then hide from the telephone!
Go to Newegg instead.

ASUS vs Gigabyte

"I'd ordered an ASUS ROG Strix 1080ti but inventory was hard to come by so I phoned NCIX and spoke with Giang. We compared the ASUS to a Gigabyte card that was very similar in technical aspects, and also had a couple of pluses that I hadn't seen before. Now I have my video card on the way to complete my newest gaming computer and I can't wait."

Fun

"It was a fun customer service experience and a great service by Giang.

Thanks a lot!

Great service!

"Had to modify my order by phone, talked with giang, really friendly and had a great experience to be serve by him, had fast service and good advices. Thanks again!"

Great customer service!!

"Giang was amazing! Saved me time and aggravation. Great work!"

2017-05-16

Video Card Swap

"Ordered a video card on April the 4th. Did not receive anything since then. Contacted NCIX customer support to look into it and got it taken care of immediately. Great customer care, by far the best i've had. "

2017-05-16

On point

"Well I had a little bit of completing to do but the representative was very smooth calm and considerate I enjoyed my rant and his reaction to it made me feel good about calling NCIX and got my stuff done thank you so much Giang Tran you made my day! *****"

2017-05-15

problems with a shipper, but NCIX stepped up.

"A power supply was ordered on a Sunday night, by my american boss, an option to ship to an inpost locker was under shipping and was selected 1- 2 days was the shipping lead time. Monday night inpost courier picked up the power supply from NCIX on time. Thursday inpost was contacted to make sure everything was good, was reassured your package would be on time. Friday Ncix was contacted, in the hour waiting for ncix to open a popup appeared on inposts main site, advising people inpost was done doing business in Canada. Ncix was contacted about how to proceed and what to do. Ncix handled this situation very well, as soon as the shipping manager confirmed that inpost was indeed done and that the power supply would be returned to them, they sent out the same power supply to me next day UPS Express shipping. The power supply made it to me this morning. NCIX staff went above and beyond to help me fix a problem was was neither of out faults. I will gladly deal with them again in the future."

Disappointed

"Wow. Ordered a new laptop a week ago after watching sales for a month, the order processed and they charged my credit card for it. I Chose to have the in Stock item delivered express. The order After not shipping all week I contacted them as to why.
I had to wait a full day for a reply, and was told item had been discontinued and there were none left (why charge my card then?, and why not contact me right away as this money has been charged to my card?).
I was told I could substitute an item with similar specs. The only ones that had the specs as the one I had been charged for and was waiting for were $150 more ( not even 10%of the value of what I had paid)
So I called head office to see what could be done, after waiting for over an hour or hold I got through only to be told they cannot substitute an item of higher value despite those being the only thing on par to what I had purchased.
Sunday I received an email offering me one of the substitutes at the price I had paid. But due to the answer I had received Friday I ordered elsewhere on Saturday.

Monday is received a call regarding the matter, was apologized to and given a gift card.
All in all I wish things could have worked outs differently.

Execellent service

"I had some complications with my order that I knew was going to be a major headache. I spoke with Giang Tran at ncix who fixed all my issues quickly and efficiently! Very happy with the service!"

2017-05-12

Great experience with customer service

"Giang resolved all my inquiries promptly and made me feel like a valued customer. Thanks, Giang!"

Took care right away!

"Resolve the matter in less than 10 minutes.
Great service from NCIX team!

2017-05-08

NCIX isn't the same as it use to be - do not buy from them

"I used NCIX several years ago to purchase hardware for two custom built computers. Transaction and shipment went very smoothly and I could easily follow the order on the website. Placed an order recently where all items were listed as 'In stock' on the checkout page. Order was processed the next day and the motherboard was 'Back Ordered'.

Now the fun begins. Forget trying to get a hold of them. Waited 30 minutes on hold and was then asked to leave a call-back number. Left my cell number, one week later still nothing. Left two messages on the website. One claims you hear back in 2 business days. Still waiting after 3 business days.

So now I'm on hold again, trying to cancel the motherboard so I can order it from a more reliable vendor. I will *never* buy from NCIX again.

2017-05-08

Giang was very helpful .

"I hope to get my new gaming mouse soon as its been 6 business days and not shipped yet

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.