Stores > NCIX.com

• Address: 13720 Mayfield Place
    • Contact: http://secure.ncix.com/message/
    • Phone: 1-888-624-9888
    • Customer Support: 1-877-624-9777
    • Business Hours: Mon to Fri - 9:00AM to 5:30PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    • Fax: 1-604-288-8022

Product & services pricing Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

What is this?

2016-02-05

When Customer Care...actually cares.

"I had a couple of frustrating experiences shopping on NCIX's website, but not necessarily at the fault of NCIX. The item I was looking for seems to have been sold out as I was trying to check out. The next day there was more stock, but the price was now the regular price though it was still "on sale" on their sale article. The customer care representative immediately adjusted the price once I submitted my order, showed me where I could submit the mail in rebate associated with the product and tried helping me hunt down another part I was looking for.

I did not feel rushed, and felt as though they were pleased to help me.

2016-02-05

Price adjustment without issue , and fast!!!

"The price goes down for my item two hours after i bought it,
the item wasnt shipped yet.
Jon , from Ncix support , adjusted the price for me.

Ty Jon.

This review was modified by rocket47 on February 05 2016 05:40:51 PM

Vancouver

Ink Specialist Mr. Hart

"I called into NCIX hoping to get help with replacement ink for my HP printer. I was greeted by the lovely and very helpful Jonathan Hart. Not knowing much about computers Mr. Hart only had one question for me which was easy to answer. he says what model is your printer. A few keystrokes and boom hes like this is what you need here and gave me the SKU to enter and purchase. Much more to my surprise I had thsi ink within 2 days of placing the order. lets just say I will call Jonathan whenever I have questions. Thank you NCIX and Mr/ Hart for your wonderful services."

2016-02-03

Not worth the trouble.

"Was 2 weeks late on my order, sent me the wrong stuff when I tried to return it NCIX tried to charge me 15%, will not use again or recommend."

2016-01-26

The Refund That Time Forgot

"I place an order last month for a highly rated keyboard. Unfortunately the keyboard stroke was too long for me so I requested an RMA.

I sent the product back on Dec. 28 and it was delivered to NCIX labelled as instructed on Dec. 31. It' s now January 26 and I still have not received the refund.

I've purchased dozens of times from NCIX and every time I've need to interact with customer service it's been painful. The prices are good with the price matching and there's a store close to my house but I think I'm going to look elsewhere from now on.

This review was modified by BobLoblaws on January 26 2016 09:44:37 AM

2016-01-20

Very patient and willing to answer any questions you have!

"I spoke to Jonathan, he was very helpful and made sure everything was perfect for my order. Down to making sure the monitor came with a HDMI 1.4 cable for the 144Hz goodness!"

This review was modified by Mr.Newlove on January 20 2016 04:58:09 PM

2016-01-20

Awesome customer service

"Had an issue with my payment going through, got it resolved quickly and Jon even emailed the warehouse team to get it shipped by the day's end "

This review was modified by lusilol on January 20 2016 10:35:07 AM

2016-01-13

A great customer service!

"As I am a customer of NCIX since several years and never had any problem with them. When I needed help with something precise, Jonathan H. from the customer support, was very friendly and helpful. I wish every support person were like him! Thanks !
-AD.

This review was modified by alexclu on January 13 2016 04:36:34 PM

2016-01-11

"Great sales, but terrible customer service.

They don't tell customer if they are on the back order list.
The phone lines are a wast of time, and never seem to work.
The only reliable source of information is from there forums.

This review was modified by nothanks. on January 11 2016 08:36:06 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-15-2016

ncix.com, NCIX.com rep has responded

“Hi,
We've tried calling the number that you have listed which we were told is a wrong number as well as emailing you but haven't heard back. We would like an opportunity to discuss the issues that you are stating. If you don't mind, it would be great if you could get back to us as we do wish to take care of our customers and their concerns.”

2016-01-08

"I have been in the service industry for quite a few years and I love providing exceptional service to my clients. I must say that my brief conversation with NCIX's Customer Care associate, Katie S, told me volumes about her. She put me to ease when I was panicked about a potentially lost, and expensive, package. I must say that we need more people in our industry such as herself. She is a stellar associate and I hope that her supervisor appreciates her work. I will be telling my new hires of this interaction as an example of how to handle a call.

Again, Thank you!

-Owen N

2016-01-05

"Katie was SUPER helpful with my order. I got in around 5:25PM, just before the phone lines close and after a clearly long day of taking phone calls Katie was incredibly helpful, courteous and kind. The perfect mix for a pleasurable customer service call.

Thanks, Katie!

2016-01-05

"I needed to find some old invoices for warranty purposes and the tech (Darrel) was very friendly and was able to help me out so fast! great customer service.
always shop there for my Computer parts needs!

2015-12-31

"best guy ever! calm relaxed informative and amazing! what a pleasure doing business!!! Johnathan Heart is a keeper!!! Usually I'm a bit grouchy after long holds, but this guy made it worth the wait! My kid was smiling pretty big, and that's what its all about!!! Thank-you so very much!!! I asked if I could write a note to say he was olympic so he sent this!!! Five stars!!!"

2015-12-27

"I purchased the vast majority of parts I needed to build my new computer from NCIX back in November. I would have purchased all of it from NCIX because of their prices, but it was clear from the start that some of the product just wasn't in stock. When I made my order online, it was late and I wasn't thinking straight. I called a day later to change some items out for different ones, and received excellent service and helpful advice.

Later, I received a call and was told that a couple of the items I ordered were out of stock. I was very glad they called and didn't send an email to be lost in the fray, as this allowed me to quickly find it elsewhere. This contact to was extremely courteous and professional, and the rep was very apologetic. I don't expect people to grovel before the customer, but they actually seemed like they cared about my business and this was super refreshing.

Specifically, my dealings with Jonathan Hart and Katie Schwartzman were extremely positive.

2015-12-24

"If I could give more than 5 stars I would:

I ordered a monitor on Christmas Eve and the price wasn't adjusted for the sale. No big deal, I figured I'd send in an email to Customer Care and hear back next week. I heard back within 10 minutes from Zane A. in Customer Care and received an updated invoice as well! I can only imagine how busy they are during the holidays and to get a response that quickly was mind blowing. I've always liked and shopped at NCIX but I can't think of any other site with as fast of a turnaround time as that, especially with the holidays in mind.

This review was modified by PegasusStrike on December 24 2015 05:34:32 PM

Share NCIX.com's store rating

NCIX.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

NCIX.com is a merchant member
NCIX.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.