Stores > MyUSACorporation.com

• Phone: (877) 330-2677
    • Customer Support: (877) 330-2677

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review MyUSACorporation.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-17

Really easy to set up, and really fast!

"Very satisfied with the service offered. In less then 48 hours my EIN and LLC were up and running! Set up is made as easy as buying a t-shirt online. I made a mistake when filling out one of the forms and the company was able to fix it on the go without slowing down one bit. Great experience, would recommend!"

This review was modified by obviouslyivan on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

2016-10-24

Excelent service

"Fast and dilligent service. Very clear and easy to follow instructions, makes it easy to set-up your new company. Fully recomendable."

2016-10-20

MyUSACorporation Best Experience!

"MyUSACorporation is an outstanding and quality company. I needed to incorporate my company and was referred to MyUSACorporation! Their team worked very well in getting my company incorporated. They walked me through the entire process, explained everything...
I will recommend your company to all that I can. It was a pleasure doing business with!
Thank you very much!

2016-09-06

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had a small misunderstanding with costumer service CHAT channel regarding a glitch in the system. I got a call from the supervisor. Problem solved! "

This review was modified by pedro1981 on September 06 2016 12:16:14 PM

2016-08-11

Fast and trustwrosthy

"My company and Ein ready in two weeks or so. I had very satisfied."

2016-07-21

They just made me a Life Long Customer!

"Great company, excellent service.... speedy turn around!"

2016-07-15

Very efficient! Would work again with them anytime!

"I am very pleased with the service provided by Myusacorporation.com.
I would definately work with them again.

Thank you!

2016-07-07

EIN Application a Success!

"Thanks to the staff of MyUSACorporation for facilitating my EIN application. It was a great experience and one where everything was taken care of for me, well worth paying the premium for this service. Highly recommend MyUSACorporation to anyone needing any assistance with company related matters in the US, especially for foreigners requiring an EIN like myself. A job well done!"

2016-04-13

Thank you so much for such an excellent and speedy service! You guys rock!

"Please allow me to express my experience to this awesome company!

First, I am from a foreign country, upon doing a lot of searches in the web I've been bounced to a lot of US companies that has a same service to form an LLC company to a non-US resident entrepreneurs who are conducting business in the US. For all the companies I had found I got hooked up with MyUSACorporation as they have really good online presence. At first I am being hesitated to get their service but after doing some research about this company and find out that they seems to be fine and safe, I finally decided to form my LLC company and I was really amazed on how their staff assisted me, with all my queries they were very helpful and very professional. So, for those who are non-US entrepreneurs out there I would highly recommend MyUSACorporation to you!

Again, thank you so much!

This review was modified by Hardigital on April 19 2016 11:37:43 AM

2016-04-09

Very good company

"They do the right thing by you if you are not satisfied. Great company. "

This review was modified by leonardodido on April 11 2016 04:16:12 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-09-2016

A rep from MyUSACorporation.com, Robert Kowalski, has responded

“We would like to apologize for your experience with our company and would like to offer the following explanation and proposal for resolution of this situation:

We provide full service business filing services in all 50 states and DC, across various filings types from incorporations, DBA filings, amendments, dissolutions, and more. For most part we can provide the service with minimal involvement from our clients. With some types of filings, such as DBA in Delaware, there is no legal way for us to fulfill the order without client's involvement in almost every step, leaving very little value that we can add as a service to our domestic (but not international) clients, as noted in your review. This leads us to reconsider offering this filing at all in the future.

For your order we would like to offer you a refund of our standard service fee in order to properly resolve this situation. Please let us know if this resolution would be satisfiable.”

2016-02-26

Amazing Service !!!!

"They are really fast and do they job very well. They were able to form my LLC in just one day..."

2016-02-02

INTERNATIONAL DOCTOR BOOKING,LLC

"Good services. I will recommend the services to others. "

2016-02-01

first class!!!

"Thank yiu for your fast service. I will forward you to all my friends "

2016-01-26

Great service

"I was registering company in US from UK, and really thankful to them. Very quick and detailed responses to all my queries. They registered my company with Company tax number and bylaws just in 3 to 4 working days.

Definitely recommend.

2016-01-22

Speedy Service

"Everyone was amazing! They followed up with me, and helped me every step of the way. They delivered everything in a timely fashion, and their response time has been fantastic. It was wonderful to let them handle that part of my business while I focused on everything else. I would highly recommend them to everyone I know."

Share MyUSACorporation.com's store rating

MyUSACorporation.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyUSACorporation.com is a merchant member
MyUSACorporation.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.