Mypix2canvas.cCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

I would say avoid this company. We received 2 out of 3 orders which I suppose is fairly good odds in some situations. FedEx sent one of the packages back and it was signed by a GREID at their company because I used a post office box instead of street address. Ok no problem but now the nightmare begins with customer service saying the FedEx tracking and signatures showing they signed for the return resolve nothing and they want some print order number. I waited patiently through several email exchanges and never got a solution as to why they claim to never have received the return. The evidence of FedEx confirmations by tracking and a complaint tracer prove otherwise along with my credit card statements. After a point I simply gave up. Most of the time their 800 customer service goes to voice mail where you don't receive a call back. It's good I paid by credit card.

"I was satisfied with the quality of the prints I have ordered but their processing time is extremely slow. I first ordered picture canvas as a Christmas present on December 6th. I did not receive it until mid-Janauary. I e-mailed them asking about my order and got no response. I finally reached a service rep via their online chat. My latest order was placed on January 10th. I again had to contact a service rep by online chat to discover it has finally shipped. As of January 24th I still do not have my canvas."

Mypix2canvas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mypix2canvas.com is not a merchant member
Mypix2canvas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!