Stores > Myphonesupport.com
  • Myphonesupport.

support@myphonesupport.com
      1-855-698-3241

Voice your opinion! Review Myphonesupport.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

complete scammers

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70G9-1ybz1M

remote connections , Syskeys , and copy pasting info taking stolen credit cards no problem ,
they are known scammers in scammer community and all these good stars are from 1 review accounts bot accounts from the scammers trying get stars and good reviews ,
do not give them nothing they will steal your money and steal your info they will ask you to go to support.me to remote connect to your pc from there they do what they want with your pc possibly destroying it or installing syskeys . they download known Scamware which is in a group of known scamwares to search your machine

2017-04-10

Beware

"MyPhone support totally destroyed my computer. I had one small clitch in my firewall getting into a web site. They crashed my computer trying to fix it. I'm being told by a reputable tech they may never get it restored even after spending $ trying.

2017-02-25

HORRIBLE!!!!!

"Dont deserve a star. They can't fix anything. Paid for year long support. Tried using them twice now and they cannot fix anything"

2016-06-21

Bad experience

"After agreeing to the one time charge and gave permission for them to access my computer, I spent 7 hours watching little, if any activity. Screens would open and nothing went on for 20-30 minutes. I made 3 phone calls and was finally told that my provider had slow speed (Verizon) and they were unable to find out why I wasn't getting emails on my Apple laptop. They never contacted me once, either by phone (which I was told they would) nor by "chat" - although they admonished me for trying to fill in email info on their chat line. They wanted me to agree to another charge to have someone come to my home. They also said that they were part of Microsoft, which I was told by a call to Microsoft that they weren't. I had an immediate charge to my credit card and now have to wait days for a refund"

2015-03-13

"They took care of my request and tuned up my computer. I think my issues were taken care of."

2015-01-10

"The company was of no help I would get transferred from one technician to another. I could barely understand the people with whom I spoke with about the computer. I personally feel ripped off."

2014-12-19

"I want you to know how pleased i am with your service and your technichian Mohd Yousuf. He did an excellent job and spent many hours to clear up my computer issues. He even had another technichian join him to help him fix my problems. I appreciate him and all he has done for me and my computer."

2014-06-30

thank you for the very curtious and pleasant Arpita and the work you group did for me Thanks

2014-06-29

"Great customer service and very helpful."

2014-06-28

"I am a happy & satisfied customer & I recommend your co to all my friends, but they are so cheap they won't pay for it..hahahha. The service is always at a high professional level and very efficient. Your company is very responsive and takes care of all problems quickly & efficiently. "

2014-06-28

"Tech was very helpful and went above and beyond and spent over 5 hrs fixing my computer issues. Thanks to him everything is working GREAT now."

2014-06-24

"My technician was very polite and proficient.

2014-06-23

"You got me out of hot water and I am very appreciative. I will never believe an "unknown" caller stating they are associated with Microsoft again. I was smart enough to get the proper help to clean up the damage "they" had done. I sincerely thank you for all that you did for me. "

2014-06-23

"Very professional people. I am very happy that I decided to go this route instead of replacing my computer. Thank you very much."

2014-06-22

"everything seems to be ok but use of the system will tell"

Share Myphonesupport.com's store rating

Myphonesupport.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Myphonesupport.com is not a merchant member
Myphonesupport.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!