Stores > Myphonesupport.com

• Customer Support: 1-855-698-3241
    • Business Hours: 24/7

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

Bad experience

"After agreeing to the one time charge and gave permission for them to access my computer, I spent 7 hours watching little, if any activity. Screens would open and nothing went on for 20-30 minutes. I made 3 phone calls and was finally told that my provider had slow speed (Verizon) and they were unable to find out why I wasn't getting emails on my Apple laptop. They never contacted me once, either by phone (which I was told they would) nor by "chat" - although they admonished me for trying to fill in email info on their chat line. They wanted me to agree to another charge to have someone come to my home. They also said that they were part of Microsoft, which I was told by a call to Microsoft that they weren't. I had an immediate charge to my credit card and now have to wait days for a refund"

"They took care of my request and tuned up my computer. I think my issues were taken care of."

This review was modified by 3daisey9 on March 13 2015 11:40:00 AM

"The company was of no help I would get transferred from one technician to another. I could barely understand the people with whom I spoke with about the computer. I personally feel ripped off."

"I want you to know how pleased i am with your service and your technichian Mohd Yousuf. He did an excellent job and spent many hours to clear up my computer issues. He even had another technichian join him to help him fix my problems. I appreciate him and all he has done for me and my computer."

thank you for the very curtious and pleasant Arpita and the work you group did for me Thanks

"Great customer service and very helpful."

This review was modified by ahmedsamim on June 29 2014 06:46:37 PM

"I am a happy & satisfied customer & I recommend your co to all my friends, but they are so cheap they won't pay for it..hahahha. The service is always at a high professional level and very efficient. Your company is very responsive and takes care of all problems quickly & efficiently. "

"Tech was very helpful and went above and beyond and spent over 5 hrs fixing my computer issues. Thanks to him everything is working GREAT now."

This review was modified by BeverlyR on June 28 2014 07:13:45 AM

"My technician was very polite and proficient.

This review was modified by Pamlovell on June 24 2014 07:23:20 PM

"You got me out of hot water and I am very appreciative. I will never believe an "unknown" caller stating they are associated with Microsoft again. I was smart enough to get the proper help to clean up the damage "they" had done. I sincerely thank you for all that you did for me. "

This review was modified by Samantha-E on June 24 2014 12:01:16 PM

"Very professional people. I am very happy that I decided to go this route instead of replacing my computer. Thank you very much."

This review was modified by oreodont on June 23 2014 03:55:14 PM

"everything seems to be ok but use of the system will tell"

"This is the best service I've ever had. Your technicians are brilliant and very thorough. I absolutely will renew this service when my policy expires. In this particular case, Mr. Ajay Tiwary was extremely helpful and professional. Additionally, all of the technicians (3) have handled all of my problems and were a pleasure to do business with. I will certainly tell my friends about your service. Thank you."

This review was modified by DennisWebb on June 18 2014 01:03:57 AM

"Excellent service -- professional, patient, efficient technicians and customer service."

I have been on my phone for about an hour and a half with 2 technicians helping me with my computer. It was in bad shape, but they fixed and I am so grateful! Both were very helpful and professional. I purchased the 1 year coverage plan, so I know I can call back anytime for help. Thank you all very much!

Share Myphonesupport.com's store rating

Myphonesupport.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Myphonesupport.com is not a merchant member
Myphonesupport.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!