Write a review »

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10

thank you for the very curtious and pleasant Arpita and the work you group did for me Thanks

"Great customer service and very helpful."

modified review This review was modified by ahmedsamim on June 29 2014 06:46:37 PM

"I am a happy & satisfied customer & I recommend your co to all my friends, but they are so cheap they won't pay for it..hahahha. The service is always at a high professional level and very efficient. Your company is very responsive and takes care of all problems quickly & efficiently. "

"Tech was very helpful and went above and beyond and spent over 5 hrs fixing my computer issues. Thanks to him everything is working GREAT now."

modified review This review was modified by BeverlyR on June 28 2014 07:13:45 AM

"My technician was very polite and proficient.

modified review This review was modified by Pamlovell on June 24 2014 07:23:20 PM

"You got me out of hot water and I am very appreciative. I will never believe an "unknown" caller stating they are associated with Microsoft again. I was smart enough to get the proper help to clean up the damage "they" had done. I sincerely thank you for all that you did for me. "

modified review This review was modified by Samantha-E on June 24 2014 12:01:16 PM

"Very professional people. I am very happy that I decided to go this route instead of replacing my computer. Thank you very much."

modified review This review was modified by oreodont on June 23 2014 03:55:14 PM

"everything seems to be ok but use of the system will tell"

"This is the best service I've ever had. Your technicians are brilliant and very thorough. I absolutely will renew this service when my policy expires. In this particular case, Mr. Ajay Tiwary was extremely helpful and professional. Additionally, all of the technicians (3) have handled all of my problems and were a pleasure to do business with. I will certainly tell my friends about your service. Thank you."

modified review This review was modified by DennisWebb on June 18 2014 01:03:57 AM

"Excellent service -- professional, patient, efficient technicians and customer service."

"Hello,
I have been on my phone for about an hour and a half with 2 technicians helping me with my computer. It was in bad shape, but they fixed and I am so grateful! Both were very helpful and professional. I purchased the 1 year coverage plan, so I know I can call back anytime for help. Thank you all very much!

"I would recommend myphonesupport.com to all of my friends. The support team helped me with my problem and cleaned up my computer. they answered all of my questions and were very patient with someone who had a million questions. "

"My issue was solved expeditiously, and the representatives that I dealt with were all very professional. "

modified review This review was modified by lizbake on June 13 2014 05:02:53 PM

"Great service and very fast. Hope to have him again if i have trouble.
Thank you very much.

"Abhishek was the most patient, kind, helpful professional I have ever had the pleasure of working with. My computer knowledge is very limited, but he made me feel good about what I knew. He calmed my fears and guaranteed that my problems would resolved; then he proceeded to do just that. He kept me informed and explained whatever I did not understand. I am extremely impressed and grateful!
Vera

modified review This review was modified by bvwme on June 13 2014 05:26:34 PM

Myphonesupport.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Myphonesupport.com is not a merchant member
Myphonesupport.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!