• Myparkingsign.c Myparkingsign.com Elite Status

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

What is this?

"My order was filled quickly and shipped soon after order. I will definitely do business again with Myparkingsign."

"The order was as it should be."

"Great selection, in stock, reasonably priced, packed well, excellent quality . I can't ask for more!"

"It went so well that I'm going to place another order soon!"

"Quickly made and quickly shipped. very impressed, was even better than I expected! Great quality, very durable! Very pleased! "

"There was a batch of aluminum that they couldn't use, causing a delay in our shipment. However, they did expedite the order as soon as it was ready, and we then received them in a timely matter and good quality condition. "

"Very Satisfied. Signs look great"

"Great signs, fair price and quick shipping! Thank you...."

"Myparkingsign.com - I needed these signs quickly and after waiting 3 weeks and not hearing anything I called and was told they would be shipped on the 15th of May. I called to check on them today and was told they still have not been sent. I CANCELLED my order. No Service - No Call to Explain. What kind of Company is this? "

"Awesome!!! Will use again. "

"The signs looked good and arrived quickly, even with custom lettering. "

"Great quality signs. Packaged very well and excellent communication "

"The ordering was very efficient and easy. The sign looks great. "

"I recently ordered two sign blanks, an 8' sign post and hardware from MyParkingSign.com. The quality of the items were absolutely spot-on with the descriptions. I was especially pleased with the heavy duty sign post. Also, the order was processed and delivered in stellar time. You have earned my business with exceptional service and amazingly affordable prices ... I will order from you again as the need arises. Thank you!"

":) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)"

Share Myparkingsign.com's store rating

Myparkingsign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Myparkingsign.com is a merchant member
Myparkingsign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.