• Myparkingsign.c Myparkingsign.com Elite Status

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

What is this?

2015-08-01

"The fact that you put all the information on the screens before you click on something. The more info you can put on one page the better. The material we received was exactly what you advertised and it was delivered in expected time period. Thanks for being a reputable business."

2015-07-31

"Fast and easy! Low cost as well!"

2015-07-30

"Everything was great, good product. "

2015-07-30

"Easy, Quick, Proof of Image before printing, very fast shipping!! Love that we can customize our own signs!"

2015-07-30

"It is the end of July and I have not yet received even the first proof of artwork I uploaded with the order on June 30. Payment was required and also charged on 6/30.

I have called and emailed several times, and have been told the quote was wrong because my artwork has more than four colors. (what does this mean in the standardized four-color printing world??) I was told a sales person would call to requote the job. No one called.

I checked back again and received a new quote, which was only slightly higher than the original online order. I inquired why this delay and requote was necessary, and was not able to receive an answer to clarify. All I received was an email listing that I have yellow, red, orange, brown, green, gray, and black in my file. (Are not these colors all part of the four-color process?)

I approved the requote a couple of weeks ago and again requested a proof to proceed. I was told proofs are part of their normal procedure and one would be sent.

Today I just received another quote as if this job is an entirely new order.

I am perplexed by the lack of attention by this company to complete this order. All confidence has been lost in their capability to perform the work.

I will be requesting an immediate refund and finding another vendor. "

2015-07-30

"it was great. The products offered & received were great. Easy ordering & quick delivery. "

2015-07-30

"Quick delivery, ease of shopping, quality of sign was better than expected. "

2015-07-30

"Very good quality, happy with purchase."

2015-07-29

"Easy to find the right sign and easy to order. Overall a good experience."

2015-07-29

"Order was placed on June 25th for estimated delivery between July 8th - 11th.

Inquired about order on July 23rd (Case#: 93505). Received Tracking # on July 27th. Showing delivered on July 29th (today). Not satisfied."

2015-07-27

"Marco was a big help in getting my order going his knowledge of the product was a plus making ordering a lot smoother Thank You I will be doing a lot of business with you people in the coming months"

2015-07-27

"High quality for low prices"

2015-07-27

"Signs turned out great, shipping was quick, ease of ordering was great. Thanks."

2015-07-27

"Very easy website to work with."

2015-07-27

"Excellent service. They sent a proof for verification prior to filling the order. In just a few days our signs were completed and delivered. "

Share Myparkingsign.com's store rating

Myparkingsign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Myparkingsign.com is a merchant member
Myparkingsign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.