Stores > Myparkingsign.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

2016-05-25

No more parking without a charge

"Custom design sign stops people parking in charging space without charging electric vehicles. Signs were good quality and reflect good at night. "

1mile to retrieve your order

"Placing my order went Nice & Smooth , although ,I was very disappointed when I place my order I requested for it to be shipped to my home address.I was very disappointed that my order was shipped to a place that I was not familiar with and this is bad business, I had to pay someone to take me there.I still would like to know why my package was nit shipped to my home. I anticipate a response from you.
Thanks

Signage the easy way

"I wanted signs I didn't have to design, not custom. Myparkingsign had a very good selection of standard signs. They arrived when I expected them and looked like I expected them to look. Price was in the reasonable range. What more can you ask for?"

Test Header

"The company was very responsive and provide me with a quicker turn around time than originally quoted. Very Happy I will use them again."

2016-05-24

Turned out Great! Couldn't have been easier!

"This site made it so easy to design a custom parking sign! I got them super fast and they looked even better in person. I will order from this site anytime the need comes up and would recommend to everyone!"

2016-05-24

"Everything was as explained and the product arrived in a timely manor. Good quality product. "

2016-05-24

"very satisfied and quick thank you keep up the good work"

2016-05-23

Great Company and Fast Delivery

"I was surprised how professional my No Parking Signs were and the quick turn around time in receiving them. I will be ordering a few more personalized signs in the next couple of weeks."

2016-05-23

Excellent Service

"Myparking sign.com did a great job, signs were better than expected and delivery was fantastic."

2016-05-22

Great Deal !!!!

"good place to get your signs !!!"

2016-05-21

"Job well done in all aspects

2016-05-21

Dip your "tow" in these signs.

"The order form was fast and easy. Great to have the ability to edit the words in the sign to meet individual needs. Our parking lot is sometimes used as a dump off for vehicles that are not used and/or unregistered. Now we can have them towed. The sign is exactly as advertised with good quality metal and the font size was as ordered. "

2016-05-21

"Good prices, selection, and service!"

2016-05-20

"very fast delivery will buy from them for sure!!!

2016-05-20

Awesome Service with Prompt results

"Signs are excellent , exactly what I ordered. Arrived as expected. Very pleased with the quality and service."

Share Myparkingsign.com's store rating

Myparkingsign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Myparkingsign.com is a merchant member
Myparkingsign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.