Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Bordering on grand larceny

On June 15, 2014, I ordered from mydigitaland.com a Fujifilm X-Pro 1 camera (body only) for 645.31 euros, which were debited immediately from my VISA card. The camera shipped a few days later via DHL UK, then DHL France. After having been scanned in upon its entrance on the premises of the DHL agency in the city of Lyons, where I live, the package was "lost" (registered as such on June 30, 2014) and never delivered to me.

I notified mydigitaland.com (in fact JF Global Trading established in Hong Kong, with a subsidiary in the UK) and they demanded that DHL confirm the loss of the package, which was normal. DHL did whatever they do in such a case, and DHL France even issued me an affidavit of loss (in English) which I duly forwarded to mydigitaland.com, claiming a refund of my money.

mydigitaland.com never reimbursed me and even deleted my account so I can't even log in to see if the status of my order. Obviously, DHL which are a serious company and are insured for such events, have now (2 months later) done everything they do in similar cases. My logical conclusion is that mydigitaland.com have deliberately decided to ignore my multiple email messages and to keep my money, which I consider they have stolen by me, as it has now been amply demonstrated that the package was lost and never delivered to me.

I urge all consumers to stay away from mydigitaland.com.

Mydigitaland.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mydigitaland.com is not a merchant member
Mydigitaland.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!