Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

great price for Microsoft license

"I am totally impress with Mychoicesoftware for their pricing and quick email response when ordering online."

Great support

"As much as I didn't want to, I bought a Microsoft Office package. After shopping around, I bought it on Mychoicesoftware.com. Unfortunately, I looked at too many different things and ended up buying it for the PC, not MAC. Thankfully, I got quick customer service to help me undo what I did and get the right product."

This review was modified by LBHMPLS on July 27 2016 02:09:05 PM

Fantastically simple

"Outstanding down load worked the first time with no issues!"

Flawless Download

"I wasn't too nervous after reading other reviews. I was hoping for an easy, flawless load, and that's what happened. Download with confidence!"

Great customer service

"I bought Kaspersky Virus Protection and it was a great price. The download information was easy to follow and I have been followed up by Customer Service several times to make sure everything is working correctly."

Just What I Needed

"Direct, efficient, easy. Download and installation to a brand spanking new hard drive was fast and without a hitch. Product was at a reasonable cost.
Email instructions were informative and helpful.
I will do business with them again in the future.

Great service!!

"The staff was very helpful and patient. I am not good with computers so they helped me with selecting the proper product and installation. They even helped me a few days later when I had problems. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends."

2016-07-26

Three good experiences for my company

"Our company is small so we appreciate the good prices and reliable service. Seems like we get service at a high level that should command a premium price ... but MyChoiceSoftware has excellent pricing. We've had 3 positive purchase experiences now over the last couple of years. "

This review was modified by MiltHabeck on July 26 2016 09:32:23 AM

Seamless!!

"Ordered Microsoft Office through them and even got support on an install issue with my computer.
Highly recommend them.

This review was modified by debcreighton on July 26 2016 07:25:38 AM

Wow... That was fast!

"I ordered a copy of Office 2007 and within 30 min I had my software, license, and I was performing the installation which went perfectly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone."

2016-07-25

Best price and fastest delivery!

"Came across the MyChoice Software website and purchased • Norton Security . Lowest price I could find anywhere and I had it downloaded and installed within minutes of the purchase. Thank you, will definitely buy again! "

Low cost and fast - Guaranteed

"For years we've been using https://www.mychoicesoftware.com for any software we need in our company."

This review was modified by JCAElectronics on July 25 2016 08:18:51 AM

MS Office H&B 2016 Software Purchase Review

"E-mail download instructions for MS Office software package were good and the download itself was seamless."

2016-07-24

Pretty simple. My orders just work!

" I was sceptical at first when I came across Dealarious with such a great price on Win10 Pro licenses. I had a bad experience with another online store in the past with licenses. I decided to "dip my toes" with an order of one license. It went smooth and I got my license quicker than I had from other online retailers. Very very good communication from Dealarious. You know the exact status of your order at all times. I really appreciate that. My license worked like a gem and I ordered another 3 license soon after. All worked perfectly.

I now have zero hesitation using Dealarious for any of my software needs. I will be back and that is certain.

This review was modified by Hammerhead44 on July 24 2016 08:06:36 AM

2016-07-24

"Very satisfied with speed and delivery of order."

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.