Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
2017-02-22

Nathan Goes Above and Beyond Over and Over Creating a New Platinum Standard for Customer Service!

"I was skeptical that it would work. Repeatedly frustrated trying to download the Microsoft Office package I'd purchased (word/excel/PP). I was ready to give up -- I thought I had successfully downloaded -- it showed I had and the icons were on my desktop. But when I tried to use Word or Excel, I was prompted to AGAIN try PAY for it. Even when the system acknowledged that it knew I had already paid, it still kept me in an endless loop.

Nathan was INCREDIBLE. He assessed the situation like a skilled MD or scientist, checking out each situation and, when it didn't work, trying another. He was on the phone with me for close to an hour over 3 calls. When things didn't work, he thought of yet another solution. Eventually, he found the problem with what Microsoft had sent, and he found a work around.

I don't recall EVER having received such incredible customer service. Nathan has made me a lifelong Mychoicesoftware.com customer. And I will be shouting your praises to everyone I can! YOU ARE THE BEST, BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIRED PEOPLE LIKE NATHAN -- brilliant, persistent, unfailingly polite, positive and constructive. Thanks to Nathan, Mychoicesoftware.com will always be #1 in my book!

Todd Thurwachter
703-942-8381; toddthurwachter@hotmail.com

This review was modified by ToddThurwachter on February 24 2017 08:00:10 PM

2017-02-22

"Good price and easy transaction"

This review was modified by Jacobsherretts on February 24 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-02-22

"Pleasantly surprised. Rep knew exactly what to do, did it quickly and the problem was actually resolved. Excellent service."

This review was modified by Anonymous on February 24 2017 03:00:02 PM

Old Granny with old computer

"Took a while to find version needed.Customer chat very polite and helpful. "

This review was modified by spottycat4 on February 24 2017 02:45:01 PM

Great Software

"MyChoiceSoftware is Awesome"

This review was modified by rculler-36718 on February 24 2017 02:00:07 PM

Super Service!

"Jake Flame helped me through all the questions I had and got me to the right product with patience and professionalism."

This review was modified by Anonymous on February 24 2017 01:15:02 PM

The best for Software

"My Choice is my go to place for Microsoft products. "

This review was modified by teresao on February 24 2017 11:45:01 AM

YE

"Too speedy. Great services"

This review was modified by ghutchins-86353 on February 24 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-22

"Very quick process & great support"

This review was modified by rwatkins-76998 on February 24 2017 08:15:02 AM

2017-02-22

They really are my Choice!

"My Choice Software is always there when I need them. No Hassles - No Pressure - Best Prices and they always have what I need. "

This review was modified by steve_mohn-52180 on February 24 2017 06:15:02 AM

easy peasy so far

"I haven't gone thru the download and install process yet, since I had questions.,,,, but all questions were answered VERY QUICKLY. So customer service [Jake] was great. Hope the next phase goes well."

This review was modified by caylie on February 23 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-02-21

MyChoice is a good choice and best value

"So far so good...tuff to beat MS Server 2016 License price. Any issues we have had they have resolved."

This review was modified by qjones-61591 on February 23 2017 02:00:08 PM

Xcellent

"This was a very easy ordering process."

This review was modified by farbulu on February 23 2017 12:45:02 PM

I have a new BFF!

"I received a nice note from Courtney Steele, My Choice Software, with the following content:

"I noticed you added something to your cart and didn’t finish the checkout. No worries, we’re still keeping it warm for you. Click here to finish your order or feel free to reach out to me if you need help. "

I had absently set an item in My Cart, and continued shopping. When Courtney's note arrived, I decided I did want the software! I continued my purchase, and I am happy with the transaction!

Plus, Courtney is my "new BFF!"

Jim

This review was modified by jjj-44044 on February 23 2017 12:15:02 PM

Jake is a star!

"I shot first and asked questions later...and I was using my company credit card so i was really in a bind. Jake listened to my questions and recommended the correct product, gave me credit for my mistaken order, and was very pleasant and helpful to work with. It was a pleasure doing business with you because of his prompt, polite assistance. I really appreciate the quick and successful resolution. Thank you very much!"

This review was modified by faisalkhan on February 23 2017 11:15:01 AM

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.