• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"Great! It's a weekend and we are waiting on the license key, but this was a great deal!"

"Very easy process. The download and install went very smoothly. I had no need to contact support. The instructions which come with the license are very clear and easy to follow."

"Colton was very professional, cordial and helpful. He clearly answered my questions and made sure I understood the return policy. If all customer service agents offer the same quality of service I will definitely consider future purchases from Mychoicesoftware.com. "

"Avi Was extremely helpful and professional Thank you

"I can't sing enough praises for the excellent customer support and help I've received today. Got my Office 2013 download and couldn't get it installed (my error). Called support and a young man named Brian helped to get it all set up! Kudos to My Choices Software and bigger Kudos to Brian!! I'll check this site first for any future software purchase!"

"Excellent Service. Friendly customer support! Would buy from again!!"

"The ordering was very easy. The online process went smoothly. I received confirmation email immediately which builds confidence in the Mychoicesoftware company and web site."

"Just had one of the best customer service experiences I 've in a long time. It is obvious this company understands how to earn your business. I found the software I needed on their website, had some questions, so I started a chat. Took less than 1 minute forJulian at MYCHOICE to acknowledge me, answered the questions I had quickly and professionally and immediately emailed me a quote. I was then able to immediately talk with my customer, who decided to proceed with purchase. When I informed Julian that I was about to place order, he put producton hold for me as they only had one or two in stock.

My kind of company!

"Order process was fast and simple."

"Had a tech call with Alex and he was fabulous! The call lasted about 50 minutes and he was patient and very helpful. I give him 5 starts!"

"Wow! Way cheaper than buying through Microsoft. Going to install now! "

"Clear and precise description of the product, great prices and a very efficient check out process. Was using the software in 30 minutes or less. "

"Great Customer Service, the email with the download and product key came in very fast. "

"Very easy ordering process, I call to myChoice left me feeling comfortable that they are a reputable software site that you can trust. "

"Was very apprehensive but software downloaded perfectly, license key worked perfectly. No issues. Can't beat the prices. Will definitely purchase from this site again if I need additional software. It was easy and quick. Download and install less than half an hour. Mychoicesoftware asked me to write this review but I would have regardless. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Was concerned that the reviews were put on by employees of the site but I don't think they are. Can't vouch for how your experience will be but mine was smooth and I'm completely satisfied."

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.