Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

What is this?

2016-04-29

Amazing

"Alexis helped me out tremendously. I lost a back up copy of my windows software and she helped point me in the right direction to redownload the iso images. Alexis thank you so much for your help."

This review was modified by JoshuaFrankie on April 29 2016 08:57:46 AM

2016-04-24

A+ for offering Microsoft Office 2007 for less

"Being able to get an older version of Microsoft Office at a reduced price is a great option for me and my family. I couldn't be happier with this reseller and would encourage others to give them a try."

This review was modified by ske313 on April 24 2016 03:52:09 PM

2016-04-22

Microsoft Office Deal

"I got my Microsoft Office instead of the normal $150, but $60 downloaded it and after I type in the key number I will ALWAYS have this to use. No more hassle of paying every month or downloading it every year thanks to them. "

This review was modified by kathymantik on April 22 2016 04:10:52 PM

2016-04-22

Excellent Price and Service for Microsoft Windows Keys

"When in need to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro in a timely fashion, MyChoiceSoftware has pulled through rapidly and at the best price I could find so far. The price for a Win 10 Pro Key is less than half what Microsoft store asks for.

I requested an expedited service to receive my keys right after I purchased them, and a support employee named Alexis made it happen. The keys and instructions arrived in my Inbox moments later.

Thank you very much and have a great day!

2016-04-20

Awesome customer service - Thanks Alex!!

"We needed help getting to old records and the mychoicesoftware.com team went above and beyond to help us get everything that we needed. "

This review was modified by Nezdar on April 20 2016 12:35:05 PM

2016-04-18

Easy process

"I needed Microsoft 2013 Office, the key worked perfectly, and I was up and running within the hour. "

This review was modified by Cvillani on April 18 2016 08:17:37 AM

2016-04-18

Cheap and easy!

"Their chat service is really fast, I had a question regarding the price and i was awnser in less than 20 seconds. The price is also good and i was able to download and use the product in under 15 mins. I am very satisfied of the service."

This review was modified by warebox on April 18 2016 07:42:17 AM

2016-03-23

Awesome Transaction!

"Just bought a new computer for my business and needed Office Software quick! Downloaded and installed within an hour - Activated without a hitch! Price was great too! Will definitely use and recommend in the future!"

2016-03-02

CW review

"Excellent customer service via the phone call to support. Quickly analyzed the issue and gave me the info to proceed with install."

This review was modified by cwadej20 on March 02 2016 12:24:39 PM

2016-02-28

So Far so Good

"I needed a copy of Office for my family's desktop Mac Mini. I was looking online for a copy and found very poor reviews for Office 2016. I know ( and I believe this to be a fact) that the "newest and the greatest" is not the "newest and the greatest" I found this download from your company. It was a Sunday night and the download came to the inbox on my family's email just as your company has claimed."

This review was modified by Sloans on February 28 2016 03:46:20 PM

2016-02-20

the software purchase and installation was quick with no problems

"I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (AE license). The purchase and installation went quickly with no problems. Upon processing the online purchase, I received the product installation key within the hour. I installed the software right away with no problems.

Prior to purchasing, I contacted Mychoicesoftware.com with a couple of quesitons. They were easy to contact and responded quickly. I am impressed with their customer service.

This review was modified by Ken2016 on February 20 2016 09:59:19 AM

2016-02-19

Thank you to Alex!

"Great service! Excellent customer service as well as patient! My computer issue took a great deal of trouble shooting and was handled with great professionalism.
Lisa

This review was modified by lconte14 on February 19 2016 06:09:52 AM

2016-02-15

Thank you for the quick follow-up to my concerns.

"Good process, attentive leadership. Seems concerned about quality experiences. Thank you."

This review was modified by hobdyr on February 16 2016 05:13:59 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-16-2016

MyChoiceSoftware, Mychoicesoftware.com rep has responded

“Hello Roland,

I sincerely do apologize about the wait time on Microsoft Open Licenses. The license you purchased was an Academic license and requires that Microsoft generate the licensing under your educational email address. This takes one business day to generate and I see that the license was released to you within less than 4 hours after that resulting in a total fulfillment time of one day.

I tried reaching out to you to assist with the installation and answer any other questions you had, but had to leave a voicemail. Please call me back whenever convenient as I'd sincerely appreciate the opportunity to earn you business back!

800-318-1439 ext.98
Julian Hamood - General Manager”

2016-02-13

Great Service!!

"My Choice Software has excellent service.... I had purchased a 5 pack of RDP Licenses fro Server. I had misplaced the e-mail confirmation with the Authorization info. I had to reconfigure RDS so it lost the license and I would have to re-enter the information. They were so help full and e-mailed the information I needed to my original purchase e-mail address, I am going to need few more packs here in the near future so I will defiantly be purchasing from them."

This review was modified by IT.Admin on February 13 2016 10:49:55 PM

2016-02-01

"Download was easy for me."

This review was modified by hzl83coop on February 01 2016 08:54:30 AM

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.