• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

"EASY PURCHASE. GOOD PRICE. EASY INSTRUCTIONS. FAST INSTALLATION. HAD IT UP AND RUNNING IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND WOULD BUY FROM THEM AGAIN."

"Great customer service. Received download link and activation key code for Norton Internet Security within 15 mins after purchase. I would highly recommend My Choice Software. I researched a lot of software companies. My Choice Software had great reviews and prices!"

"These guys are awesome! Excellent customer service "

"Avi did a fantastic job helping me to fix the issues with the installation. Loved the fact he could go onto my computer and fix it as I am not the best with computers. "

"Ordered Microsoft Project 2010 as a download on Saturday and didn't notice until AFTER I paid for it that they would only send the link and key on Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.. I really wanted to get the software and start working with it right away over the weekend. I was so disappointed and called their customer service line only to receive a recorded msg that they were closed till Monday. Now I'm really frustrated and irritated at myself for not paying closer attention. 2 1/2 hours later I see 2 emails on my phone that they did in fact send the software! I rushed home and downloaded it with no problems and started using it. Hooray! Thank you Mychoicesoftware - what a nice surprise. I'll be back for more purchases and have already spread the word about your company. Great customer service.
(Maybe you should change the msg that downloaded software is available right away). Either way, I'm happy.

"Price was great and the customer service even better. I had a question and they scheduled a tech call right away. I will definitely be back again!"

"I was very pleased with the customer service I received during the installation of your product. "

"My technician was super knowledgeable and friendly. He connected to my computer remotely and took care of everything without me having to lift a finger! He got my software installed and working in no time."

"Your tech Alex was so helpful as my microsoft word was not working. He identified the problem right away, explained everything to my computer-illiterate knowledge and had it up and running right away. Thanks for doing such a great job - now I can get my new job...Diane"

"Well done I can now retrieve all of my documents. Thank you!"

"Caller was very nice and VERY understanding. We would like to apologize for hanging up on him 3 times in a row and thank him for his tenacity in calling back. We are well pleased with our order and your service."

"Your staff was very helpful, the software was delivered quickly and installation went without a hitch. Thanks so much."

"I am not savvy with computer software and hesitant to order Microsoft Office online. I called my choice software and spoke with an associate named Brian. He walked me through the process and I completed my purchase over the phone. The licensing email came quickly and install was smooth. I ran into some trouble trying to by pass the office 365 that came with the computer. Ended up calling My Choice again and Brian walked me through the process to complete install. Very pleased with the excellent customer service. "

"Liked the price and the help I got from online chat when choosing new Office 2010 software and Business Contact Manager, but hit a huge snag trying to download it on my own. Fortunately, my desperate after-hours email plea for assistance to customer support was quickly picked up and I was rewarded the next morning with a phone call from a very knowledgeable and friendly technie (Alex) who got things up and running efficiently AND successfully. And he didn't sign off until he knew all of my questions were answered and everything was working correctly. Truly excellent customer service."

"The service from Mychoicesoftware was excellent, and at a great price. The order process was very easy, and within twenty minutes of placing the order I was using my newly downloaded copy of Microsoft Office for Macintosh.

NOTE: the rating part of this survey is defective. The last two questions, on customer service interaction and returns, say that you may choose n/a if the question does not apply. But there is no n/a option, and you have to give a rating to complete the survey. This needs to be fixed.

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.