• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

"Ordered Microsoft Office Professional 2013. Received email with license number in minutes. Was getting some error messages. Needed some help with install. Brian from MyChoiceSoftware got the program working. He stayed right with me until he made sure everything was working correctly. Brian is a "keeper". A big thank you Brian!!! Will certainly order from them again."

"David Spencer is an excellent support person he was very kind and did not get frustrated with me when I could not find the items he asked me to fine. Instead he found them for me and put them on a short cut so I would not have any more trouble. I am 73 years old and still smart just not as fast. It is rare to find someone like David in computer technology who also has people skills. I will continue buying from My Choice Software because of David. My thanks to David for excellent service support."

"Software arrived with activation promptly with no problems. Fair price."

"Software (MS Office) arrived in good order, was authentic OEM and in the correct packaging. Good transaction that saved me money."

"Rapid delivery, best prices, good follow-up to ensure satisfaction."

"Good and fast service. Easy purchase process and fast delivery. Will purchase from this seller again."

"Installed easily with good step by step instructions. Seems to be working great. Will definitely purchase again. "

"This was my first purchase from Mychoicesoftware.com. The process was easy, efficient and quick. Within 30 minutes of my order, I was emailed my download key and the directions simple. The price was much better than other sellers of the EXACT same software. I would not hesitate to purchase additional software from them. "

"Unlike many other Microsoft products, this one ran smoothly with no problems. I am very happy with the Office applications I got and use one almost every day. I thought the price I payed for them was a little too good to be true. I'm glad I was wrong. "

"EASY TO ORDER, EASY TO DOWNLOAD,EASY TO INSTALL, V PLEASED WITH PURCHASE"

"I just had my computer rebuilt and my old Microsoft would not work with the new system, all my data had been saved so I found My Choice, the reviews were positive, so I bought a newer version of Office. IThe instruction were sent in about 1/2 hour and by and far this was the easiest program I have ever downloaded. There was no need to contact customer service, everything worked fine. I was / am very happy with this company and if i need a different program, they will be the people I go to Thanks bunches"

"The experience was good with no issues. I purchased the product and received an email shortly after with all the information needed to download my purchase onto my computer and iPad. Shortly after downloading my purchase, I received an email from Mychoicesoftware.com making sure there were no problems."

"Software worked as stated. Installation went smooth. Works perfectly"

"Ordered Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home version. Product was priced competitively and shipped promptly. Contacted Customer Service prior to ordering to confirm package included headset and received a courteous reply in short order. Was pleasantly surprised to find that the package not only contained the headset but a 2-to-1 adapter cable not included in a previous purchase from another vendor. That may have been serendipitous but it came in quite handy since I needed the adapter in this particular instance. I would certainly order from this merchant in the future!"

"to stacy smith i sent you an email stating that i did not recieve the disk if it was a download i might have deleted it by mistake if so please send another email with the download thank you."

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.