Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10

2016-09-21

Great software buying experience

"I am very happy with my software buying experience from mychoicesoftware.com. Highly recommended."

Happy Hawaii Attorney!

"This attorney is a computer dummy and doesn't know her upgrade from her toenails. I needed to upgrade my computer to a new operating system asap and MyChoiceSoftware made the ordering to purchasing to instructions to tech support so easy and user friendly that even an idiot like me could do it in practically no time with only minor frustration, which is a huge difference for me! The two things that stood out the most were the simplicity of instructions and the politeness of the tech support. I am very grateful and will definitely use MyChoiceSoftware in the future."

This review was modified by vswatson on September 20 2016 05:23:39 PM

2016-09-20

"Skeptical at first based on some negative reviews I saw around the web. However, my experience was seamless. Mychoicesoftware.com delivered as promised and I'm extremely pleased new customer."

This review was modified by PSA-1 on September 20 2016 03:48:30 PM

2016-09-20

COULDN'T HAVE GONE SMOOTHER!!!!!

"I was so pleased by my experience with this company! They provided the software as advertised and it was delivered really fast!!! Will definitely use in the future!"

frmlong

"Smooth fast excellent transaction. Alexis is very pleasant and helpful to work with."

This review was modified by frmlong on September 20 2016 08:10:11 AM

2016-09-20

Mychoicesoftware.com is THE BEST CHOICE for software.

"I've been burned in the past by shady online software retailers. Not with mychoicesoftware.com. Easy to navigate. Low price. Promised 30 minute delivery of the download key...had it in my inbox in 5 minutes. Absolutely painless. Keep up the good work, folks! I'll be back. JDO75"

2016-09-19

Right software at the Right price

"I ordered the wrong OS for a customer and needed an upgrade to MS 10 Pro. Quick transaction. Quick response with install instructions and license. No need to contact them, just follow the directions and everything installed the way it was suppose to. Works great. Thanks!"

2016-09-19

Knowledgeable salesman

"I recently purchases 8 tablets and was looking for a reasonable deal on antivirus software. I am a McAfee user and came across this site that carried McAfee. I was skeptical because it was a 3rd party vendor but Matt, quickly assured me that it was the same reliable protection I was used to. Matt also searched and found me a great deal for the 8 tablets. It was so good I added my PC that was about to expire. All responses were timely and the purchase was easy. I had one issue with one tablet install and tech support helped me through the problem. Great experience."

This review was modified by Betllc on September 19 2016 01:47:42 AM

It works!

"I bought my office 2007, and it worked.
It was the cheapest I could find online.
I'm 100% satisfied.

Just a tip when you are activating.
Do not panic when it says activation couldn't be done.
Just call the provided number, that will guide you thru the easy activation process.

Simple!

"Chose my software, purchased and awoke the next morning to the link to download along with activation key. Download went smooth and installed without any problems and no need to call for help. Thanks Mychoicesoftware.com, I will use you again."

MS Office 2007

"very nice website and great customer support and follow up"

Couldn't be easier!!

"Wow! I just needed MS Word and Excel to use at home. My pre-installed versions suddenly wouldn't work but I didn't want to pay $200 or more for this. Found mychoicesoftware.com and was thrilled for the price. You can't beat it! I ordered the Office 2007 Student and Home version and had the link emailed to me in about 5-10 minutes. Followed the instructions to install and was done in about 15 minutes! Thank you!"

This review was modified by go.usa on September 16 2016 11:38:11 AM

Everythihg worked!

"Download and installation instructions were clear and delivery terms clearly stated, thanks!"

2016-09-16

They know what they're doing

"I work for a Fortune 50 company in Customer Support. I know how people are supposed to do their jobs.

My support person was focused, sharp and polite. We quickly resolved the problem, which was caused by Microsoft "offering" a version of the same software that I purchased. We quickly resolved the issue. I called there first thing in the morning and sadly don't know his name but he searched out my invoice so you can find him if you like.

His soft skills are as good as his technical skills. Please keep up the good work!!

This review was modified by Gen15601 on September 16 2016 09:41:07 AM

2016-09-14

Excellent Customer Experience!!

"Very friendly customer service and was patient in answering my questions regarding MS Project 2013. I ordered the right Project 2013 that met my needs. It was in my email within 30 minutes, easy to download and install. Thanks"

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.