• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"I purchased a box copy of Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade from Mychoicesoftware.com. Within 18 hours I was notified that the product was not in stock by the sales manager who offered to refund my purchase or to overnight a thumb drive loaded with software and to email me the product key. Within 24 hours I had upgraded Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows 7 Ultimate with no problems. I received an email the next day from the service manager to be sure I had received the product and to be sure the install worked. I highly recommend Mychoicesoftware.com. "

"I got my software without a hitch, but due to operator error (mine) had difficulty with installation. This was solely because I run Parallels on a Mac - not your average configuration. I got busy and put aside the software. A week or so later a Mychoicesoftware.com customer service rep emailed to ask about my experience. I confessed I had hit an installation snag and that I had not yet addressed. She immediately set me up with a technician, Kevin, who remotely installed everything for me. The headaches I'd anticipated in working through the installation did not materialize. The proactive customer service from this company saved me from my own procrastination. I wonder if they can make me do my taxes earlier than April 15? "

"very happy with my product and service...will use MYchoice again"

"Alex walked me through the down load and set up and did an excellent job. "

"Easy and user friendly. Easy to install"

"bought microsoft office download from "mychoicesoftware;" using key brought up error; contacted support and was told i would have to wait two (20 days for call back from tech at his convenience; called sales to return product and was told there would be a 15% restocking fee for an item i never received; "

"Great Price, Very Satisfied"

"Purchase process was very easy and had my product key within a half an hour and was able to start using right away. Happy customer "

"I was hoping to find Microsoft Office 2013, business version, at a reasonable price and very quick delivery. My Choice Software came through on both counts. The process was simple and the installation easy & flawless. My Choice Software is now my online goto place for Microsoft products. Simple, fast & inexpensive"

"We are always looking for the best way to purchase software from a trustworthy and reliable vendor. In our years of purchasing software (and we purchase quite a bit for clients), mychoicesoftware has always come through for us, and we are happy to continue to purchase our software through them."

"Ordered Windows Server and received the product as advertised with great pricing. I would highly recommend ordering from here in the future. "

"Very good, would download from them again."

"I was very pleased with the representative that assisted me in downloading my software. He was patient and very knowledgeable of the product. Thanks so much."

"Very satisfied. Had a problem with download and installation, but Julien Hamood quickly correction the problem for me. All this over a weekend too!!!!"

"Very quick service. Down load and install also very easy great instructions. I would recommend this to others. "

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.