Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

Awesome purchasing experience, cannot wait to order again!

"WOW! The purchase process was smooth. The response to my chat questions was prompt. The download link arrived quickly. The installation was smooth, no issues. Authentication of license was easy, although I had to call Microsoft to accomplish it. I will order from mychoicesoftware for all my future software needs."

A win with Windows10

"The service was excellent, and my software was delivered soon after I ordered it on the same day."

"Great service and great price. Will buy again."

Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit, they gave me...

"I ordered it around 9pm eastern time' on an Saturday night, I didn't think I would it get it tonight, seeing it was the weekend, and them being already closed. Actually instead, within a few hours, I received a e-mail, informing me that Home premium was out of stock, so instead they gave me professional instead. I am downloading the 64 bit iso now, I have a sandisk 16gb usb brand new ready to go. First time buyer with this website, so far, so good. Also this website seemed to have the most reviews that seemed legit. "

Great reseller!

"Just bought Windows 10 Pro with very good price. Got the key in 20 minutes. Fantastic!"

This review was modified by webgraf on October 19 2016 04:31:48 PM

Microsoft office purchase made easy

"I just downloaded office 2010. Excellent support and customer service, genuine Microsoft product
made it easy for me to download the product. Called twice with excellent support.

This review was modified by MehranTirandaz on October 14 2016 02:16:50 PM

Low cost, awesome

"I was shopping around for a copy of Windows 10 Pro. My Choice Software had it advertised a $109, lower than anyone else and I was ready to buy. I started the checkout and the price had dropped even further, to $98.99. Needless to say, this was an awesome buy and I'm extremely happy about the purchase. I got my product key within a few minutes of the purchase and will be using it on my new PC build as soon as my parts come in."

Here's a catchy title

"I had an easy time installing my windows 10 OS on my new PC build. Put a lot of money into it so I didn't wanna mess it up but I have had an awesome experience with these guys. Customer service was clear, concise, and courteous with their assistance. Alexis, I believe, was the one to provide the support. 10/10 experience. Oh yeah, and it was super cheap! Cheers mates! The download came as soon as they opened up shop, as a postscript."

This review was modified by RangerRalph on October 13 2016 08:03:39 PM

Quick and Easy

"Great choice ;) of products. Great prices Quick download, and excellent customer service when I had a question about activation. Couldn't ask for more!"

Great Choices @ Mychoicesoftware.com

"I recently purchased my anti virus protection from My ChoiceSoftware.Com and my experience was great! It was a very simple process, and less expensive then some other choices. It was fast and easy to download without hassle. I would definitely come back when I need to update my software protection. "

Received Mcafee product for 1/3 the price.e And no installation issues

"I was skeptical at first wondering how I could get the exact same product for $14.99 that McAfee was offering at $39.99.
But installation was simple and quick, and no problems reported.
Next time I have a software subscription expire, I will go to MyChoicesoftware.com and get it cheaper.

Bought Win10

"Bought a Win10 product key and received the key that same day! Was very fast and easy. The instructions were easy to follow and worked perfectly!"

This review was modified by Matt736 on October 06 2016 02:11:35 PM

love it!!

"Thank you so much!! Very professional and personably. I will definitely stick with this company now after this! "

This review was modified by callen-60453 on October 06 2016 01:21:32 PM

My Choice Always

"It was a very satisfactory experience ordering from "MyChoiceSoftware.com". I was able to receive, install and activate the product with out any difficulty. Their customer service was helpful to answer all my queries and quick to solve all problems."

Great Purchase

"Great Purchase fast and easy!"

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.