• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

"It was very simple to purchase and download. "

"I ordered Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac. The activation key was delivered via email within 10 minutes of ordering, and I had the entire program set up within an hour. I had a great experience- definitely not a scam site. "

"Microsoft Office 2013 is definitely worth the money and My Choice Software's price was outstanding and the ease of upgrade was simple. My Choice Software sent me detailed information on how to download and install the software. Everything went as advertised. I would buy from them again. This is a company you can trust!"

"Download was very easy, although it did take some time. As a bonus, I thought I was just getting MS Word, but ended up with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). I'm happy with my purchase!"

"an easy way to get up & running"

"Simple, fast and easy to use"

"I ordered Microsoft Office for Mac from them and not only were they cheaper than any other place I checked but they were very prompt and courteous about the delivery! I would recommend these guys to anyone!"

"Avi was very helpful with my order questions. Software product key was emailed to me very quickly. Product registration was easy with no problems. Mychoicesoftware was very easy to deal with."

"Great! No problem buying or downloading Microsoft Office for MAC. Great price too!"

"Great company. This is my second order. Great prices as quick deliveries"

"Excellent products and superb customer service. First timer, but I'll be back for sure. Very easy process. Highly recommend."

"Quick delivery, helpful, and friendly. I only encountered one problem. When I downloaded the product and put in the activation key, it had already been used the maximum number of times. I called to sort out the issue but of course it was the weekend, so I left a voicemail. They promptly called me Monday morning to sort the issue and as soon as they received a screenshot of the screen showing the activation key not working I was sent a new activation key within the hour. Aside from the slight delay in my ability to download the product the service was phenomenal and the resolving of the issue was prompt and extremely helpful. I would definitely order from them again!"

"Not only is the search and buying on-line easy but my phone call with a rather sophisticated question was answered promptly, very unusual, indeed."

"Website was easy to navigate and the order process was easy.

When I called their 800 number to check on stock, I did not wait long and got the information I needed.

"I wasn't sure at first but bought anyway and everything turned out just like it was supposed to. Got the key and download without any issues. Up and running in 20 minutes."

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.