• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"Awesome ! Could not have been an easier process to have Microsoft Office installed on our PC.
Highly Recommended !!

"I had tried to get by with office 2003 and it was just too much trouble to try to work with newer software. I picked mychoice because of price and availability. "

"Delivered as promised with no problems during installation.
This is as good as it gets

"I've searched the best price for Office 365 (download version) among the most known online retailers. I found out Mychoicesorftware always has the best price. This is not my 1st time order. Their transaction is very easy and secure. The processing of transaction is fast too. I received the product key in less than 10 min. And the downloading and installation is very easy and I did not run into any problem at all. I will keep coming back. "

"With my 2007 operating system, I had trouble with the
product key, but a call to the center in Orange County, and with the help of Alex, it was solved in minutes. THANKS GUYS!

"Purchasing a product licence here is fast & efficient and the customer service is top notch! "

"I ordered Office 365 Personal on line and had difficulty installing the product. I called customer support and received assistance from Brian. He was most personable, patient and helpful. He installed the product in a very efficient and timely manner. I truly appreciate Brain's excellent customer service."

"With little effort, found what I needed, made the purchase and within a few minutes had the download from the site. Took about an hour to install but was not complicated and registration went smoothly. Files have been operating without complication for a month now. Thanks for a great product option."

"I bought MS Office Home & Business 2013. I found Mychoices to be of good service and helpful. The purchase and download from MS went quickly. Support was fast and reliable."

"Great purchase! Keep up with the good prices!!"

"The download and installation was trouble free. You really helped me out of a bind! If it weren't for this software suite my classwork would have been in the wind. Thank You! "

"I was sent a request to review MyChoiceSoftware and am happy to do so. I want to share my positive experience - quick response to an order for software that we needed right away and great value. In response to another reviewer who had a concern about product keys being sold twice, the purchaser needs to be informed about the MS product they purchase - some are not eligible for reinstallation no matter what the condition."

"Had no problem with installing an activating the plugin, simple to use interface, was pleased to see a follow up by the developer to insure everything was functioning properly. "

"My initial installation of Office 365 Personal ran smoothly & functioned well. After about 1 month the Word portion was signaling "subscription about to expire", due to previous trial version still operating. I called MyChoice Software folks & their tech support folks (Dave) corrected everything for me on line. Great support & everything is working smoothly. "

"I needed a fast, cheap solution for Office for school. I ordered from Mychoicesoftware.com and was 100% satisfied. I had to email them for assistance at one point and they were prompt and helpful. Great job!"

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.