• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

"My experience with Mychoicesoftware.com was wonderful! So easy to navigate and find what I wanted. Julian Hamood was particularly helpful. I had a great deal of trouble working with the Microsoft site for various reasons, and he provided much assistance and support. He stayed in touch to be sure everything worked out well in the end. He went above and beyond even after I wrote a nasty note in my frustration. The support was greatly appreciated! I would highly recommend your business to anyone interested in software! Thanks, Celia Marion"

"Quick response to all inquiries - software did not load initially but their service team was excellent and quickly helped me to install the software."

"Great buying experience, quick and easy check out and great prices. How can you go wrong with mychoicesoftware.com?! Will definitely be back to purchase again."

"Fast easy to use website. Great prices and quick delivery!"

"Priced right...easy download...quick service..can't ask for more."

"My order was slightly delayed due to me using a VPN out of China and I had to confirm with customer service my mailing address since the VPN showed me in another location. Jim L. "

"The online customer service chat was the best experience I have had yet with that experience. I felt like I was talking to a real human who was able to assist me with a natural conversation, rather than someone forced to use a script in order to get to the bottom of my needs. I ordered a digital download of MS Office for Mac. The confirmation page said it could take up to 30 minutes for me to get the download code, but I got it instantly. MyChoiceSoftware is my first choice for any future computer needs! "

"I'm very happy with Mychoicesoftware.com. I recently ordered Microsoft Office and it was a smooth, easy transaction. Just a few clicks and I had Word open and ready for me to begin my work. "

"I keep coming back for my software needs as there has been no problems installing, and even when we had to re-install because of a computer catastrophic failure, we had no problems getting the information we needed.

"Easy-to-use website and great prices. Checkout was quick and painless."

"Tech made simple! This was easy and made sense to purchase online because it was quick and the price was also right."

"Everything I need at a discounted price. All the way to the Server licenses. I will continue to order all my software from MyChoiceSoftware.com"

"Simple Straight forward ordering. thanks"

"Fast and accurate. Live Chat answered my questions quickly"

"very good service and fast delivery thank you. the best price"

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.