• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

"Excellent service, the whole transaction from pay to download was done in short order. "

"Quick and easy, didn't take long to place my order! Got my order confirmation right away. Great prices throughout the entire website."

"Wanted to upgrade Office on my desktop and laptop, but did NOT want to have to upgrade to Office 2013. My Choice Software offered Office 2010 H&B at a great price. Download was simple, straightforward, and hassle-free. "

"Fast & easy checkout! Great price for the student office version for MAC! Would recommend to others. "

" The ordering process was easy and the information provided for download was great. I have half of my order being shipped so hope the mailing goes swiftly."

"Purchased MS Office Home and Student 2010 for download. Excellent experience. Top notch customer service."

"The whole process was very uncomplicated, but I feel uneasy purchasing on Saturday and not sure when the download will come in, since you say you don't do the downloads outside of a particular time frame that does not include weekends. With Monday being a holiday I guess I have to wait til Tuesday to try out the new software. "

"Wow! Great prices and easy to download. They are now my software company of choice."

"Worked great! Fast too! Up and running within minutes."

"Great customer service. Called twice before purchase. All questions were answered completely and courteously. Other software resellers don't even have contact phone #s. Made me feel comfortable with the purchase."

"I needed help in purchasing my software and Colton was there every step of the way for me. His customer service skills convinced me to buy all my software from Mychoicesoftware.com in the future. It is rare to find help this good any more and I appreciate it. Thanks Colton!"

"Unbelievably easy, fast and best price from Mychoicesoftware.com -- I will definitely be using them again for all my software orders."

"SUPER EASY TO USE AND VERY RELIABLE! I was in a pinch and desperately needed to purchase a Microsoft Office Student package to do my work. My Choice Software made it super simple to get what I needed and for the cheapest price possible :)
Thank you so much! You guys are amazing; and a life-saver!

"GREAT PRODUCTS!! Works Wonderful, I was very pleased with the whole process! THANKS for keeping your end of the bargain!!"

"Great pricing and very quick service!"

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.