Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

What is this?

2016-02-01

"Download was easy for me."

This review was modified by hzl83coop on February 01 2016 08:54:30 AM

2016-01-28

So far so good.

"I just bought an MS Office download. The price was good, the link was complete and arrived promptly, and the download installed with no difficulties."

2016-01-18

They get more than a single star thanks to their support.

"My purchase started off well enough - received order confirmation and everything quickly, and received a second email with the code an hour later.

The code email stated they were out of codes for windows 10 home, but they were giving me an upgrade to 10 pro. Great!

Except that the code they provided, was not valid - it was blocked by Microsoft. Their support group was responsive, providing me a replacement key less than 24 hours later (on a Sunday, no less). But the second key they gave me - ALSO blocked by Microsoft, and would not activate.

Not sure what kind of shop they're running, but it seems to me like they don't have valid keys. I did receive a prompt refund after this, but now, thanks to their "free upgrade" I'll have to spend $50 more on a legitimate windows 10 pro key, or redo/ reinstall the whole system.

Won't be doing business with them again.

This review was modified by Crackness on January 20 2016 10:36:56 AM

2016-01-05

"My experience with Mychoicesoftware.com was terrific. Placed order on Sunday and got code shortly after. I didn't download until two days later and couldn't find the download. A quick call to their support (Mike), and I was good to go. Mike was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Great experience!"

This review was modified by OnnaMH on January 05 2016 04:33:04 PM

2016-01-03

"Searched and searched for Microsoft Office home and student for Mac "downloadable", multi user (does not exist)...the only site that provided it, on a Sunday night, for a primo price, with high ratings...and I can see why. Very fast, very dependable, very easy, and the customer service and delivery was right on tract. I will definitely buy from them again and am looking into other products to include software and hardware training now! They asked me to write a review, but I would have anyways because I am just that pleased!"

2015-12-30

"Helpful chat service, which is willing to answer questions."

This review was modified by dwrinkle on December 30 2015 11:55:44 PM

2015-12-29

"Everything went very Smoothly and They sent me My download and Key within 5 minutes. very fast very efficient. Thank YOU!"

This review was modified by ximetrox on December 29 2015 11:44:27 AM

2015-12-11

"I had some challenges installing Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. I called the support line twice and sent one email. The information provided was exactly what I needed to be able to complete the download and installation! Technical support staff were great to work with and listened to my questions.
I am up and running now!

This review was modified by lkcoffman on December 11 2015 07:01:27 PM

2015-11-30

"Great experience! After lots of research, I ordered the Office for Mac 2011 download. I called with a question before ordering, and they were very helpful and friendly. The download went smoothly - about 10 minutes, and the programs are working beautifully!"

This review was modified by SBL1 on November 30 2015 08:17:17 AM

2015-11-27

"Original download activation key did not work. Tried multiple times to use the key code online. Then, I tried to activate via telephone. Both with negative results. I called customer service. A real live person (!!!) answered the phone with zero wait time!! A very cordial, friendly, professional customer service representative listened to me. He gave clear instructions to send screen shots of my problem with a detailed description. I did what I was told...fully expecting to have to wait several hours/days for resolution. Within in 30 minutes (!!!) I received an email with a solution that WORKED! Well done Mychoicesoftware.com!! I'm impressed with your customer service! 5 stars for customer service, 4 stars since the original download didn't complete and I had to go through extra steps to get it resolved."

This review was modified by GReitz on November 27 2015 05:29:34 PM

2015-11-25

"I had the Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 Product Keycard License software, downloaded, installed and running on my Mac within an hour of placing my order! It runs great!"

This review was modified by warrickbob on November 25 2015 03:18:16 PM

2015-11-17

"I had a lot of problems with the Microsoft Visio product, however, the team at Mychoicesoftware.com did a superb job at resolving all my issues. Thanks! Julian and Avi ..."

This review was modified by wlucker on November 17 2015 12:20:22 PM

2015-11-16

"Receipt said 30 minutes to receive product code and download link. It only took about 5 mins. Very pleased"

This review was modified by happycampertoo on November 18 2015 09:44:01 AM

2015-11-12

"Found this source for Microsoft Office online. Mychoicesoftware had the best price for the package I was looking for and they made the ordering process very easy. I received the key code within several hours and was able to complete the download without any issues. They even followed-up with me to verify everything had worked/gone well. Easy to order on-line "

This review was modified by Hurricanes on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-03

"Very easy, smooth transaction. Great customer service and wonderful product. I would do business with Mychoicesoftware.com again!"

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.