• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

2015-07-22

"What a great customer service team! Answered calls directly and was happy to help. Even helped with installation issues I was having. Will use them again if needed!"

2015-07-21

"Mychoicesoftware.COM charged me $179.98 for a Microsoft Office 2013 Download and provided a product key THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED. Mychoicesoftware.com's customer service said they would get back with me.....REALLY? CAN YOU NOT HANDLE THIS ISSUE?"

2015-07-21

"Very happy with the product and service."

2015-07-20

"Talked to Keven about Microsoft Office, got it installed and running just like it is supposed to!!
Thanks Keven!
Very friendly fellow!"

2015-07-20

"Everything from ordering to delivery was smooth and fast. I was impressed. "

2015-07-19

"The order came much later that I expected: maybe 2 weeks. They did follow up with an email to see if i successfully installed the software and whether i had any questions. That was nice. "

2015-07-15

"Customer service was wonderful. I bought Microsoft Publisher 2010 because I'll be working with someone who uses that software and this was one of the few places I could still find it. The price was the best as well. The installation was so easy that I probably didn't need to have paid $50. for help, but I would have been glad of it if I had had difficulty. I had checked up on Mychoicesoftware.com before I purchased and saw a lot of positive reviews. I'm adding mine to those. "

2015-07-14

"Ordered MS Project 2013 Standard, but they were out of stock so they upgraded me to Professional without charge. Received my download link and serial # within a few hours. Have had no issues since."

2015-07-14

"Order process was smooth. Confirmations fast. Delivery as quoted. Software in advertised condition and installation was no problems."

2015-07-14

"My experience with MyChoiceSoftware was a good one. I purchased the software from MyChoiceSoftware, which was a quick and painless process. I received access to my software almost immediately. This is by far the best way to retrieve and install software. "

2015-07-14

"Great price and great customer service. Had an issue with installing and a representative walked me through the process. Delivery of our product was within an hour of purchase. I would definitely purchase from mychoicesoftware.com again. "

2015-07-14

"Bryan was extremely helpful with installing Office for me. I was having trouble with the product key being recognized and he saved the day! Very friendly, fast, and I was able to talk to an actual person rather than a recorded service provider. Wonderful! Will be using this website again"

William06410's Avatar

2015-07-10

"Amazing customer service! I made a purchase and once the sale was complete I had low expectations on customer service because of a transaction with another [but different] software site sometime ago. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased to have a quick response to my phone call and with detailed help and personal interaction. I am very glad with my purchase."

2015-07-09

"I purchased Microsoft office 2007 from you, I installed it on my new laptop and 2 or 3 days latter the laptop crashed. HP replaced the hard drive under warranty but now I don't have Microsoft office again. Can I please get another download it is for the same computer I purchased it for to begin with"

2015-07-02

"I ordered 3 HP LaserJet P1606DN printers. Their site said they had them. After I order the printers I received and email saying they couldn't get those in stock because they are discontinued by HP. I was going to pay $154.99 for each. They then offered to send me a replacement printer instead that I can order from HP for $99. I really wish if the website didn't carry an item that they wouldn't list it. I feel this is dishonest."

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.