Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

2016-05-24

Wow! Megan was terrific!

"I couldn't get my software to download and was very stressed out. Megan was able to find the problem, fix it, and get it up an running in no time. Thank you for your incredible help! I am so happy now."

This review was modified by sbragg on May 24 2016 10:58:43 AM

2016-05-19

Outstanding service - 5 stars plus plus!!!

"After spending 3 hours and 20 minutes with MS Office support toll free number, and being transferred to 10 different agents (some of which were relaying me back to the previous agents --i.e., volume licensing, Office 365, and Professional Support), the last agent told me that to receive support, I would be required to purchase professional support for $499.99 for a single session...complete and utter madness!!! I purchased an academic version of MS Project for $39,99 and made the brilliant decision to call the software company I originallypurchased the software program from -- MyChoiceSoftware. Fortunately, the designated technical support person (Kevin) was able to connect with a "willing and able" professional support MS technician and together we were able to reach a full and complete resolution. I offer the highest possible recommendation to MyChoiceSoftware's software and technical support--in particular Kevin who made it all happen!!!"

This review was modified by stevejlatham on May 19 2016 01:40:40 PM

FAST AND EASY TO SHOP!

"Good prices and fast service! I purchased the download Microsoft office and the email came very quickly and the instructions were accurate and perfect! "

2016-05-19

"Megan was extremely helpful and courteous and she stuck with me until everything was completed."

This review was modified by dwfelton on May 19 2016 07:42:49 AM

2016-05-17

Download Glitch Resolved

"Meagen was a great help with my error in downloading Student Home and Word. Somehow I missed something somewhere and with her patient and help the program is now installed and running.
Thanks Mychoicesoftware.com. Good products! Great service and help.
Tess Spriesterbach

This review was modified by xxtessxx on May 17 2016 12:35:15 PM

2016-05-16

The Office is now open

"I bought Microsoft Office through Mychoicesoftware. I made my purchase over a weekend and my download instructions arrived within 24 hours. The download and set up was quick, faster than the activation process itself. Mychoice has a great selection of Microsoft products and is easy to buy from. I would definitely purchase from Mychoice again. "

This review was modified by MOinColumbia on May 16 2016 06:02:54 PM

2016-05-13

Well done ~ on the run!

"I was in haste to make a presentation, and the system I was doing it on did not support Keynote. I did a mad search and purchased Office for Mac from Mychoicesoftware for the Powerpoint software. I was able to to download and convert my slides in time, and all went well. Thank you for a terrific purchase experience!"

This review was modified by bradhunter24 on May 13 2016 07:02:25 AM

2016-05-10

Determined Kev

"Kevin,

A professional. Very patient and thorough. Fixed the problem we had. Thanks Kevin.

This review was modified by RCuser2016 on May 20 2016 03:12:11 PM

2016-05-09

Trust this company

"I was skeptical at first to order software online because of the many rumors out there. You can sincerely trust this company. My adviser was Megan Kendig. She did an excellent job and is an asset to your company. She is proficient and technically knowledgeable. It was a pleasure working with her"

This review was modified by edhartz on May 09 2016 01:50:22 PM

2016-05-09

Great customer service

"Megan remoted into my desktop and in fewer than ten minutes resolved a problem with my Windows 10 key that had vexed me for more than 5 hours. "

This review was modified by loxodonus2514 on May 09 2016 04:56:33 PM

2016-05-02

Great Customer Service!

"Talked to a very nice southern woman today. She was easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. "

This review was modified by tzar86 on May 02 2016 12:47:32 PM

2016-04-29

Amazing

"Alexis helped me out tremendously. I lost a back up copy of my windows software and she helped point me in the right direction to redownload the iso images. Alexis thank you so much for your help."

This review was modified by JoshuaFrankie on April 29 2016 08:57:46 AM

2016-04-24

A+ for offering Microsoft Office 2007 for less

"Being able to get an older version of Microsoft Office at a reduced price is a great option for me and my family. I couldn't be happier with this reseller and would encourage others to give them a try."

This review was modified by ske313 on April 24 2016 03:52:09 PM

2016-04-22

Microsoft Office Deal

"I got my Microsoft Office instead of the normal $150, but $60 downloaded it and after I type in the key number I will ALWAYS have this to use. No more hassle of paying every month or downloading it every year thanks to them. "

This review was modified by kathymantik on April 22 2016 04:10:52 PM

2016-04-22

Excellent Price and Service for Microsoft Windows Keys

"When in need to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro in a timely fashion, MyChoiceSoftware has pulled through rapidly and at the best price I could find so far. The price for a Win 10 Pro Key is less than half what Microsoft store asks for.

I requested an expedited service to receive my keys right after I purchased them, and a support employee named Alexis made it happen. The keys and instructions arrived in my Inbox moments later.

Thank you very much and have a great day!

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.