• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"Easy ordering, Fast delivery. Best prices. "

"Great price and received software and product ID within 30 minutes via email. Had a problem installing but figured it out quickly (needed to turn off antivirus). Tech support was ready to help if I didn't figure it out myself."

"Good service; so far good product.
Received security verification phone call ten minutes after purchase, then quickly received download link, product key and instructions. Downloaded fast and easy.
Recommended.

"THE SUPPORT PERSON, AVIE, WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL IN DIRECTING ME TO THE CORRECT PRODUCT FOR MY WINDOWS VISTA, GREAT GUY!"

"Outstanding sales support and the download went smoothly. Very pleased with this company."

"Smooth transaction.. Live Chat was helpful feature as I got to ask my questions before purchase. Will do business with them again. Great savings too! "

"Simple, Fast, Friendly, Helpful!!! I was looking for Microsoft Office 2013 software. I had a few questions about the product so I called and talked with one of their customer service reps. The rep was very friendly and helpful. Will easily recommend and continue to this site in the future.

Have a great Day.

"Our small business has used Mychoicesoftware twice now, for purchasing Microsoft Office products. Both times we have been very impressed. The process of purchasing, confirmation of purchase and downloading were all very easy and their customer support is amazing! Today, Avi helped me with the download - he was very polite and helpful. Keep up the good work!"

"I found mychoicesoftware online but I had questions and called the support number. The gentleman who answered was very knowledgeable, was friendly and very open about the company and the process for purchasing. He was very helpful and it is appreciated."

"I came across this site by accident and I am so glad I did. Very easy to search and view software and the prices ARE unbeatable ( I checked various sites).
The customer service IS Excellent. Quick and easy solutions. I AM Thrilled. Thanks guys. THIS is my software go-to place:):):)

"Very happy with the service on the install issue that happened when my free software trial expired and created complications (for me) with the new software download.
The appointment was made and responded to within 1 hour and I was very happy to hear that I was "buying American" when the southern Californian solved the problem.

"I literally ordered my software less than 2 hours ago and already have it downloaded and installed! MyChoice Software provided me with my activation code quickly, ensuring reliable customer service. Not to mention the software was more affordable than other providers were selling it for. I will definitely use MyChoice Software again the future. "

"easy process. Thanks for the software and for making it easy!"

"problematic. I've purchased MS Office products 4 times from Mychoicesoftware. The first time the image I downloaded failed and it took their tech support some time with me to get working product. The next two times worked but its a horror show with all of the gates you have to jump through. Actually much of these issues seem to be Microsoft punishing one for buying through a reseller. The worst case was my recent last order with failed completely. Microsoft is telling my the key code provided by Mychoicesoftare is invalid. It partially downloads before it asks, just enough to break any previous version of Office and it was a lot of work to get a working system again (old version of office)."

"My first order from this website. It was quick and easy."

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.