• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10

"Awesome staff and very friendly. They helped me find just what I was looking for. "

"It appears to be a easy transaction. Good pricing and quick checkout."

"I AM VERY PLEASED. I WAS UNEASY AT 1ST,THE PRICES SEEMED TO BE TOO GOOD, BUT I CHECKED WT THE BBB AND EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE BBB, THE BBB RATED THEM AN -A-. .......I LOVED THE CHAT BOX ONLINE, AND THEY CAME THUR WITH FLYING COLORS WITH THEIR PRODUCT."

"Good experience but I'm not happy about being forced to write up something in this box"

"I Rec, very good service. my experince with mychoicesoftware.com was awesome, thanks for the service."

"Very easy process. I purchased the MS Office 2007 Home and Student. Everything downloaded, worked and activated exactly as it was supposed to.

Highly recommended!!

"Great site!!!! Easy and fast download. Instructions were easy to follow. No problems at all. Like General McArthur said "I shall return"."

"My choice software was very easy to work with. I bought the software and it came very quickly to my email. I tried to download it and had problems, so I called in a panic and they were easy to speak with and set up an an appointment for a tech to call me. The tech was great and got my software up and working and then took the time to make sure that I could find it and use it."

" I experienced a minor glitch downloading the product I purchased, but immediately contacted Mychoicesoftware and spoke with a technician by the name of David who provided exemplary prompt service to remedy the problem.
I am pleased with my experience and will most definitely look to Mychoicesoftware for future software purchases.

"My initial impression was not good as I got an Invalid Key error message when I tried to activate my Office 2007 license. After a few email exchanges I was connected with Daniel P. who was able to efficiently resolve my problem. "

"I am a satisfied customer. I received my download right away."

"Absolutely useless. The software code did not work and the support hotline hung up on me while I was looking for the Order Confirmation number."

"Extremely helpful in fixing initial problems. Tech was very professional and talented... spent much of the time being sure the system worked and I was comfortable with the process. Great Job"

"David was a great help to me in regard to resolving my installation issue. He was polite, friendly and knowledgeable and stayed with me until everything was as it should be."

"Great people and great services. I couldn't be happier"

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,893 merchant members.