• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Quick tech support and easy ordering online."

"I just finished my purchase...easy, fast and a great price. Got the download link in about 10 minutes and installed the product without any problems."

"Pretty simple and easy to pay and download software. I would use this site again!"

"Very conveinent and easy!"

"Quick, easy and prompt service! Easy to navigate website and delivery on their promise! Great place for software!"

"Microsoft Office was at the most reasonable price I could find on the internet. The ordering and download was flawless; I've installed the program and activated at Microsoft with no problems at all. Pop-up chat support was very helpful while I was shopping on their site, the rep answered some questions quickly and professionally. I will definitely check their site first the next time I need to order software for our company or for my personal computer."

"Purchase was quick and easy. Same as download. "

"Very fast response. Genuine Microsoft product at a very reasonable cost. "

"Great experience. It truly couldn't be easier to do business. The product was just as advertised; the delivery was prompt, and the price was right."

"Just purchased Microsoft Office and so fare I am very pleased. I was a skeptical because their price was so much lower than everyone else. But I received the license a few minutes after I purchased it and everything seems to work perfectly. I am very pleased with my purchase. "

"mychoicesoftware.com was easy to search, review and purchase. Customer Service responded quickly."

"Super easy to purchase and found what I needed - wasn't available from the Microsoft site and our office was in a jam needing Office 2010 right away. Thanks!"

"Customer service was extremely helpful. I was very reluctant to do a download for MSOffice Home and Business - I wanted the the disc. Download worked perfectly no problem and was received in the 2 hour time frame. Would highly recommend Mychoicesoftware.com"

"Before I purchased Microsoft Office 2011 for my Mac, I called mychoicesoftware because I had to verify the authenticity of the website--the price was competitive, much cheaper than any other website listings I saw. The customer service was helpful and reassuring, so I immediately purchased the product I wanted. Within 20 minutes, I received Microsoft Office and it worked wonderfully. Mychoicesoftware.com is too legit."

"Got a free upgrade to NIS. Quick repsonse. Good customer service!"

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.