• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

"bought microsoft office download from "mychoicesoftware;" using key brought up error; contacted support and was told i would have to wait two (20 days for call back from tech at his convenience; called sales to return product and was told there would be a 15% restocking fee for an item i never received; "

"Great Price, Very Satisfied"

"Purchase process was very easy and had my product key within a half an hour and was able to start using right away. Happy customer "

"I was hoping to find Microsoft Office 2013, business version, at a reasonable price and very quick delivery. My Choice Software came through on both counts. The process was simple and the installation easy & flawless. My Choice Software is now my online goto place for Microsoft products. Simple, fast & inexpensive"

"We are always looking for the best way to purchase software from a trustworthy and reliable vendor. In our years of purchasing software (and we purchase quite a bit for clients), mychoicesoftware has always come through for us, and we are happy to continue to purchase our software through them."

"Ordered Windows Server and received the product as advertised with great pricing. I would highly recommend ordering from here in the future. "

"Very good, would download from them again."

"I was very pleased with the representative that assisted me in downloading my software. He was patient and very knowledgeable of the product. Thanks so much."

"Very satisfied. Had a problem with download and installation, but Julien Hamood quickly correction the problem for me. All this over a weekend too!!!!"

"Very quick service. Down load and install also very easy great instructions. I would recommend this to others. "

"My order shipped quickly."

"Difficult to download. had to go to Microsoft site to get the program with the product key you supplied."

"The software was quickly made available, downloaded without a hitch. I recommend it for the price/value,"

"The download options were a little confusing, otherwise Office 2007 downloaded and installed fine."

"Very satisfied good prices would recommend it to everyone "

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.