• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

"super easy & better pricing than Microsoft.com"

"Easily the best price for software. Chose the "Download" option, no charge for shipping, and had my license within 30 minutes!"

"quick and easy ordering online, great tech support"

"Super quick and easy! Love the convenience. "

"easy to understand website and online help at my finger tips."

"I was worried about the authenticity of this website because I have never heard of it and the price of Microsoft Office was so cheap! However, after looking at reviews I realized I could not beat this price. I loved that I purchased and downloaded this software in the comfort of my own home. I received an email 10 minutes after purchase with the license and installment website. Installment was quick and easy. So happy I no longer have to worry about exporting from Keynote & Pages and risk formatting issues. "

"Julian at MyChoiceSoftware.com gave me tech support when a product wasn't activating. He took care of everything and was friendly and funny during the process."

"Quick service and the price was awesome!! Will definitely come here again when I need software!!"

"Outstanding bargain on Microsoft Visio Professional. I will continue to watch for relevant deals from Mychoicesoftware."

"Very fast and straight forward website!"

"My computer locked up and I lost everything--I was frantic to get back to work and I found Microsoft Office for Students at a price $35 cheaper than anywhere else.
Ordering was easy and because I had ordered after business hours, I had to wait until the next day, but the code and instructions were waiting for me and it was a snap. Everything went as fast and easy as I had hoped. I have been working for four days with no problems at all. I would highly recommend ordering from Mychoicesoftware.com. This company is now bookmarked and I will search here when I need to purchase more software. thank!

"Fast, easy & excellent service. Awesome!"

"Great service! Received product almost immediately and was able to get working straight away."

"Great product at a great price!"

"this is the first time buying from here, I will do it again every year. I trust this and it is awesome, customer service very nice and helpful"

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.