Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2016-09-27

Fulfilled Immediately

"Purchased MS Project Professional and the order was fulfilled within 4 minutes. No problems with Activation so far."

2016-09-26

5 stars

"Quick and easy install and buy good price word best website yup"

This review was modified by Joesss on September 26 2016 08:38:41 AM

2016-09-24

They gave me an already used product key!!!

"They gave me an already used product key!!! And I had to spend a whole day to solve the problem! Don't buy from this website!!!"

This review was modified by denizmorali on September 24 2016 02:12:38 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from Mychoicesoftware.com, MyChoiceSoftware, has responded

“Deniz,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience. It looks like our technician did assist you in assigning this license to you, which is why the license appeared as already used, as it had already been assigned to your email. I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused for you.

Please give me a call if you have any further questions or concerns and I will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Megan F
MCS Support
(800) 318-1439
support@mychoicesoftware.com”

2016-09-23

Liked it

"Simple and cost effective purchase. Recommend to my friends as well. "

2016-09-23

Quick service

"I needed to add a new license for my home office and I purchased from this site. I received my order in less than 30 mins and it was super easy to get started. "

This review was modified by sonya83 on September 23 2016 01:09:52 PM

2016-09-22

Speedy Delivery!

"Super fast email delivery and Easy installation. Very pleased! Thank you!!"

2016-09-21

Great software buying experience

"I am very happy with my software buying experience from mychoicesoftware.com. Highly recommended."

Happy Hawaii Attorney!

"This attorney is a computer dummy and doesn't know her upgrade from her toenails. I needed to upgrade my computer to a new operating system asap and MyChoiceSoftware made the ordering to purchasing to instructions to tech support so easy and user friendly that even an idiot like me could do it in practically no time with only minor frustration, which is a huge difference for me! The two things that stood out the most were the simplicity of instructions and the politeness of the tech support. I am very grateful and will definitely use MyChoiceSoftware in the future."

This review was modified by vswatson on September 20 2016 05:23:39 PM

2016-09-20

"Skeptical at first based on some negative reviews I saw around the web. However, my experience was seamless. Mychoicesoftware.com delivered as promised and I'm extremely pleased new customer."

This review was modified by PSA-1 on September 20 2016 03:48:30 PM

2016-09-20

COULDN'T HAVE GONE SMOOTHER!!!!!

"I was so pleased by my experience with this company! They provided the software as advertised and it was delivered really fast!!! Will definitely use in the future!"

frmlong

"Smooth fast excellent transaction. Alexis is very pleasant and helpful to work with."

This review was modified by frmlong on September 20 2016 08:10:11 AM

2016-09-20

Mychoicesoftware.com is THE BEST CHOICE for software.

"I've been burned in the past by shady online software retailers. Not with mychoicesoftware.com. Easy to navigate. Low price. Promised 30 minute delivery of the download key...had it in my inbox in 5 minutes. Absolutely painless. Keep up the good work, folks! I'll be back. JDO75"

2016-09-19

Right software at the Right price

"I ordered the wrong OS for a customer and needed an upgrade to MS 10 Pro. Quick transaction. Quick response with install instructions and license. No need to contact them, just follow the directions and everything installed the way it was suppose to. Works great. Thanks!"

2016-09-19

Knowledgeable salesman

"I recently purchases 8 tablets and was looking for a reasonable deal on antivirus software. I am a McAfee user and came across this site that carried McAfee. I was skeptical because it was a 3rd party vendor but Matt, quickly assured me that it was the same reliable protection I was used to. Matt also searched and found me a great deal for the 8 tablets. It was so good I added my PC that was about to expire. All responses were timely and the purchase was easy. I had one issue with one tablet install and tech support helped me through the problem. Great experience."

This review was modified by Betllc on September 19 2016 01:47:42 AM

2016-09-18

It works!

"I bought my office 2007, and it worked.
It was the cheapest I could find online.
I'm 100% satisfied.

Just a tip when you are activating.
Do not panic when it says activation couldn't be done.
Just call the provided number, that will guide you thru the easy activation process.

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.