Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

2016-08-22

Quick and Easy

"I followed the instructions in the email, which only took about 10 minutes to come, and everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped!"

2016-08-20

Spreadsheetmania

"MS Office was easy to download...good to go"

This review was modified by Boulderdawg on August 20 2016 10:38:15 PM

2016-08-19

Previous buyers BEWARE!!!

"MyChoice sent me an email offering a me a free Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 License for 5 computers as benefit for previous purchasers. No where did it say that this was actually MS 365 and would incur a monthly subscription. Also I had no knowledge that they KEPT MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION from a previous order and simply just it billed it last month for a monthly fee without sending me any kind of an email receipt or notice that they would do that. On top of that, I never even received an email with any kind of download instructions for anything. This is complete bait-and-switch tactic and also fraudulent. I logged into my MyChoice Software account and cannot even find where my credit card information is housed. You bester pay close attention to the monthly statements for your credit card."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

A rep from Mychoicesoftware.com, MyChoiceSoftware, has responded

“Damian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience. We do our best to inform all of our customers of the promotions offered by Microsoft and update customers throughout the process so no unwanted charges are incurred. Your subscription has been cancelled and you have been fully refunded.

I apologize for any confusion or inconveniences this has caused. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Warm Regards,

Megan F
800 318 1439 ext 200
megan@mychoicesoftware.com”

2016-08-19

Great service

"My first time buying software from this company and was very good experience. Bought MS Office 2013 for Windows 10 laptop. Minor problem with installation but quickly resolved with phone call to tech support. Would definitely recommend."

2016-08-18

Easy cheesy

"I could not have had a smoother transaction. I knew the software I needed, I had a coupon, within 23 minutes I had my instructions and activation key. Software downloaded, installed, and activated flawlessly! I will be back for my other software needs!"

2016-08-18

Smokin' Delivery Time and Great Customer Service!

"Ordered Kaspersky AV 2016 at a GREAT Price. I've been an IT Professional for 18 years and I know my pricing for this product.

They sent me an order confirmation and download link within 10 Minutes!! There was a typo on the version in the delivery email saying "Version 2015" so I called... LIVE PERSON right away, checked the executable for me and order... verified that it was indeed 2016.

Good to see some folks still take good Customer Service seriously and offer a quality product for a very competitive price!

I WILL be back here for more software!!!

2016-08-17

Best Software provider in market

"Quick and easy checkout and when i needed order expidited, they did so with no problem"

2016-08-16

Great transaction!!

"Mychoicesoftware.com made it easy and fast to download my software. The staff is very knowledgeable and courteous. I would not hesitate to order from their site again. I love my new Office software!!"

2016-08-16

Quick!

"I expected my software to be emailed to me later, but they sent it to me sooner than expected."

2016-08-15

Customer Service is Number 1!

"I purchased a Norton Security product and had some trouble installing it. I called Norton Support and they tried to help but finally suggested that I call the company I bought it from. I did that and Jake picked up the phone. He was extremely patient in listening to me describe the problem. He requested some information from me and said he would handle it with Norton. Within a half hour Jake had got back with me and I had the product installed within three minutes. This is my first experience in dealing with MyChoice Software and it will NOT be the last time. Good job guys."

2016-08-15

Doesn't Get Any Easier!

"Everything was as expected. No surprises!"

This review was modified by jsl59 on August 15 2016 07:00:31 AM

2016-08-14

Outstanding, well deserved 5 stars!

"This review was copied from the review I left on their website. Quite honestly, this has to have been the best online software buying experience I have ever had, as well as the best supported. The ease of downloading, as well as the ease and clarity of the instructions sent to me, happily made the whole process a breeze! I'm a fan, and when I'm ready to install Windows 10, I'll most certainly buy from here."

This review was modified by Deverdude on August 14 2016 03:40:46 PM

Solve Problem prompthly

"the only problem I had was with the Product activation key. went on the chat and they solve the problem promptly. the wait time for the chat didn't take long at all. Awesome customer services. "

Great choice in picking Mychoicesoftware.com

"Great prices, software worked as I needed, Will buy again"

2016-08-12

Fast, easy and reasonable price

"received the license within 15 minutes and easy to set up. Best choice for office 2010."

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.