Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

2016-07-24

Pretty simple. My orders just work!

" I was sceptical at first when I came across Dealarious with such a great price on Win10 Pro licenses. I had a bad experience with another online store in the past with licenses. I decided to "dip my toes" with an order of one license. It went smooth and I got my license quicker than I had from other online retailers. Very very good communication from Dealarious. You know the exact status of your order at all times. I really appreciate that. My license worked like a gem and I ordered another 3 license soon after. All worked perfectly.

I now have zero hesitation using Dealarious for any of my software needs. I will be back and that is certain.

This review was modified by Hammerhead44 on July 24 2016 08:06:36 AM

2016-07-24

"Very satisfied with speed and delivery of order."

Simple and easy

"Best price, easiest to download and activate. Would do it againv"

Awesome price!

"Very good price! I Recommend to buy on Mychoicesoftware.com! "

Princess A

"This was just what I needed. I only have one computer and couldn't afford other versions, Glad I found this product!"

2016-07-23

Awesome product, awesome customer service!

"I have a great experience purchasing from My Choice Software--great product and impeccable customer service. I look forward to using them in the future."

This review was modified by CDW86 on July 23 2016 11:41:53 AM

great

"needed office for mac 2011 - got it - installed it - easy as pie."

Great Company and Service

"I purchased the online download for Windows 10. I had my keys and software within no time at all, and was on my way. Very easy. I would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future."

This review was modified by RobbieVA on July 23 2016 06:44:43 AM

Great service and pricing

"I am extremely pleased with the customer service I received as well as the price for the software. I did a live chat to get questions answered and the rep did so promptly and clearly. After buying I received an email that offers a second license at a reduced rate, so I called to activate that. Again my call was taken right away, all my questions were answered, and the order was processed immediately. IN addition, I had an issue with the download (which I resolved myself; user error, activation hadn't finished) and left a voicemail for after hours support. With half an hour I had an email offering to help me resolve the issue. "

Great Experience & Great Customer Service

"I needed help with my purchase, sent an email and received a reply within minutes!!"

This review was modified by GordonBonine on July 22 2016 03:46:11 PM

VERY SATISFIED

"Easy to order, very helpful representative. Couldn't be happier."

This review was modified by Pplourde on July 22 2016 03:33:53 PM

Great to work with!!

"This was the third purchase of software for our company. It was easy to order, download and use. We had no problem activating or software. Would recommend this company."

This review was modified by jjwarrick on July 22 2016 03:33:47 PM

MyChoiceSoftware is awesome!

"I've ordered multiple copies of Microsoft Office2013 for several clients whose software doesn't yet support Office2016. Price is great! Delivery is fast! Haven't had any problems.

Thanks MyChoiceSoftware!

Perfect buying experience

"I have ordered from MyChoiceSoftware several times. The product delivered is always timely and as advertised!"

Just what I wanted

"Quick, easy purchase; seamless download; easy activation. The software was usable in no time."

This review was modified by computerbum on July 22 2016 01:46:02 PM

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.