Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.50/10 148 reviews

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
    Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Mychoicesoftware.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10

"I bought a new laptop and was having trouble installing the Microsoft Office Home & Business software I purchased from Mychoicesoftware.com. I called them for help and talked to Colton. He logged onto my computer and installed the program for me: something I would never have expected or been able to do for myself. He was very helpful and I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service he provided. I would recommend purchasing products from them due to their friendly and courteous support.

"Easy and quick to find products and check out."

"Good prices on products, helpful customer service."

"Had a difficult install with MSProject, but your support team (4 members I think), ended by Colton who worked his magic and got it running was really good. For that kind of support I will return to the site to purchase software in the future."

"everything as described. Great prices. Responsive to a question I had emailed them. Would use again and would recommend."

"Smooth purchase and installation. "

"I was happy with the product and the price. However I had difficulty installing it on my laptop and when I called the toll-free number the person I spoke to did not seem to want to help me. He seemed annoyed with my questions. Otherwise everything was fine."

"Software was delivered promptly and it was easy to download and start up."

"Very good experience. Had an issue with the activation code not working, but telephone support was friendly, helpful, and excellent in getting it sorted out. I would definitely buy from them again."

"I have ordered software from here several time, without issue.
This last time I purchased Microsoft Publisher, to supplement my MSOffice Home that came with my equipment. Microsoft wouldn't sell me just Publisher, and they didn't have an upgrade to from Office Home to Professional; they wanted to strong-arm me into purchasing a whole new suite license! My Choice saved me at $150-$300. I still had issues installing Publisher, but that was due to a Microsoft conflict since I already had other Office apps installed with a different license, which I was able to resolve with help from the internet. Thanks My Choice for providing what Microsoft wouldn't!

"The order process was quick and painless and my order was delivered 2 days before promised. I would highly recommend Mychoicesoftware and will use them again. "

"What I ordered was out of stock, and I was upgraded for free. Great customer service!"

"Simple and easy. Need I say more?"

"The website was easy to use. "

"There was a mix up at the beginning and I called the company, everything was straightened out right away. I was so pleased I actually spoke to a real person and they were friendly! my sons software is working great and he is very happy with it. We will be buying our software here from now on. Thank you team!"