Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

Boom! Bam! Done!

"Ordered the MS Office 2010 software to match all the other workstations. Got the download link in a matter of minutes...Boom! Installed the software later in the day...Bam! Activated it the next day... Done! Would've done it faster if I had time. Not my first purchase with mychoicesoftware.com. Always easy to work with and if ever an issue (only once out of many orders), they resolve it quickly."

"Purchased at 9:00pm on a Sunday and received my code within 3 hours, great service and comes with Office 365!"

Fast, easy, great pricing!

"I placed my software purchase and within minutes I had received a confirmation email. Seven minutes later I received an email with my license information and detailed instructions to download and create the installation copy of the program for either USB or CD media. Everything worked as described both before and after the purchase. I am extremely happy to find mychoicesoftware.com as I will want to do business with them again in the future."

Quick and great customer service!

"I ordered my Windows 10 Pro x64 license late night and woke up to the activation code in my inbox. Plus the fact that they're a Google trusted store only gave me more confidence in my purchase from this store as a buyer. I will definitely be coming back to this company as they have great prices on top of their great customer service."

Awesome purchasing experience, cannot wait to order again!

"WOW! The purchase process was smooth. The response to my chat questions was prompt. The download link arrived quickly. The installation was smooth, no issues. Authentication of license was easy, although I had to call Microsoft to accomplish it. I will order from mychoicesoftware for all my future software needs."

A win with Windows10

"The service was excellent, and my software was delivered soon after I ordered it on the same day."

"Great service and great price. Will buy again."

Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit, they gave me...

"I ordered it around 9pm eastern time' on an Saturday night, I didn't think I would it get it tonight, seeing it was the weekend, and them being already closed. Actually instead, within a few hours, I received a e-mail, informing me that Home premium was out of stock, so instead they gave me professional instead. I am downloading the 64 bit iso now, I have a sandisk 16gb usb brand new ready to go. First time buyer with this website, so far, so good. Also this website seemed to have the most reviews that seemed legit. "

Great reseller!

"Just bought Windows 10 Pro with very good price. Got the key in 20 minutes. Fantastic!"

This review was modified by webgraf on October 19 2016 04:31:48 PM

Microsoft office purchase made easy

"I just downloaded office 2010. Excellent support and customer service, genuine Microsoft product
made it easy for me to download the product. Called twice with excellent support.

This review was modified by MehranTirandaz on October 14 2016 02:16:50 PM

Low cost, awesome

"I was shopping around for a copy of Windows 10 Pro. My Choice Software had it advertised a $109, lower than anyone else and I was ready to buy. I started the checkout and the price had dropped even further, to $98.99. Needless to say, this was an awesome buy and I'm extremely happy about the purchase. I got my product key within a few minutes of the purchase and will be using it on my new PC build as soon as my parts come in."

Here's a catchy title

"I had an easy time installing my windows 10 OS on my new PC build. Put a lot of money into it so I didn't wanna mess it up but I have had an awesome experience with these guys. Customer service was clear, concise, and courteous with their assistance. Alexis, I believe, was the one to provide the support. 10/10 experience. Oh yeah, and it was super cheap! Cheers mates! The download came as soon as they opened up shop, as a postscript."

This review was modified by RangerRalph on October 13 2016 08:03:39 PM

Quick and Easy

"Great choice ;) of products. Great prices Quick download, and excellent customer service when I had a question about activation. Couldn't ask for more!"

Great Choices @ Mychoicesoftware.com

"I recently purchased my anti virus protection from My ChoiceSoftware.Com and my experience was great! It was a very simple process, and less expensive then some other choices. It was fast and easy to download without hassle. I would definitely come back when I need to update my software protection. "

Received Mcafee product for 1/3 the price.e And no installation issues

"I was skeptical at first wondering how I could get the exact same product for $14.99 that McAfee was offering at $39.99.
But installation was simple and quick, and no problems reported.
Next time I have a software subscription expire, I will go to MyChoicesoftware.com and get it cheaper.

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,629 merchant members.