• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

What is this?

"I accidentally ordered the wrong product all I had to do was send an email and they fixed it with no hassles. Great company! Julian is our hero."

"set up an account to down load some software and they sent me a link that did not work "

"It was a pleasure working with Alex and he was able to clear up the problem on my computer. Thanks so much. Clifford Summers"

"Windows 7 cd came on time. Installed within the hour(was all planned and ready).
It all went swimmingly....

"The order was filled and fulfilled in a very timely manner, just as described on the website and in communications. Responses to questions arrive quickly and are helpful, thorough, and professional. It has been easy to do business with MyChoice Software."

"quick response on the chat window. resolved my issues quickly.
very polite and concern-able and willing to assist....solve my activation issue

"I couldn't be more surprised by how awesome the service was. WOW!!!!!!!! Brian was so practiced and fixed everything. I'll will come back , and tell everyone how wonderful the service is. Brian ex 35 Thank You, Thank You.

Dolores M.

"Alex and Julian were both extremely helpful and got my programs up and running. Thank you."

"I also purchased the software, and was trying to install late one night on a Holiday weekend. Sent an email the product key didn't work, and got a response first thing in the morning on the Holiday. I really did appreciate that this was the only time I could take care of my computer. The response was terrific! Thanks"

"what a joke! the worst download i have ever had or heard of! did not work, the company knows it wont work. the method they use to solve it made it worse! DO NOT BUY THIS!"

Rep reply posted Sep-16-2015

MyChoiceSoftware, Mychoicesoftware.com rep has responded

“While we do apologize for the troubles encountered during the installation process, it was simply a compatibility issue. Since we do guarantee installation and the product was never successfully installed, we went ahead and refunded this transaction.”

"I purchased and received the license for my purchase within 1 hour of finishing the transaction.
They were out of stock but upgraded at no additional cost. After install, the license code did not work. With one email, I received an apology along with a replacement license. Install finished without a hitch. I would purchase from this company again.

"very happy with their product and speedy customer service. Highly recommend "

"It was a purchase with no hassles. Immediately after placing the order I had the download link and the activation code."

"I purchased a box copy of Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade from Mychoicesoftware.com. Within 18 hours I was notified that the product was not in stock by the sales manager who offered to refund my purchase or to overnight a thumb drive loaded with software and to email me the product key. Within 24 hours I had upgraded Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows 7 Ultimate with no problems. I received an email the next day from the service manager to be sure I had received the product and to be sure the install worked. I highly recommend Mychoicesoftware.com. "

"I got my software without a hitch, but due to operator error (mine) had difficulty with installation. This was solely because I run Parallels on a Mac - not your average configuration. I got busy and put aside the software. A week or so later a Mychoicesoftware.com customer service rep emailed to ask about my experience. I confessed I had hit an installation snag and that I had not yet addressed. She immediately set me up with a technician, Kevin, who remotely installed everything for me. The headaches I'd anticipated in working through the installation did not materialize. The proactive customer service from this company saved me from my own procrastination. I wonder if they can make me do my taxes earlier than April 15? "

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.