Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-06-27

Great Price, good customer service, reliable company!

"I wasn't sure if I could trust a company that had such great prices. Reading reviews and my own experience has made me a loyal customer! I had some issues with the download and vented my discouragement that Friday evening while replying to the download link email, not believing that this would actually get to a person and if so, being a Saturday, they would be closed. The next morning I was so surprised and pleased to have an email from customer service giving me a suggestion to try a newer browser and a phone number if that didn't work for additional help. The newer browser worked! Within 10 minutes my software was downloaded and I was "up and running"."

This review was modified by sackayrae on June 27 2016 09:55:30 AM

2016-06-23

DECEPTIVE SALES TACTICS

"When purchasing Office 2016, they automatically opt you into an Office 365 trial that if not cancelled will auto renew and bill you monthly. Their confirmation email doesn't even show that you purchased the trial (I know that it's free for 30 days, but they're still selling it to you.) and thus you don't even have a record of acquisition until the fulfillment email when they've already signed you up. This is a deceptive sales tactic that tricks people into buying an additional license. Office 2016 and Office 365 are completely independent licenses."

This review was modified by BluLinIT on June 23 2016 12:33:13 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Mychoicesoftware.com, MyChoiceSoftware, has responded

“Hello Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience. While we do our best to inform our customers about all the offerings from Microsoft, it can get confusing with all the different versions of Office. In any case, I will make sure the trial period is cancelled before any charges surface and let our Microsoft team know that you do not want to opt into the program.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Alex A.
alex@mychoicesoftware.com
(800) 318-1439 Ext. 99”

2016-06-13

Quick and Easy

Found exactly the SW I was looking for at the best price on the net. Easy download and installation.
No issues whatsoever...

2016-05-26

i'M A LUCKY GRAY PATHER

"David
This is the company to buy software from. The Tech support is fabulous!
There is no way to go wrong.. To quote Arnold S. "I'll be back." I am a more muture computer user ( polite term for old) they took time to work with me step by step. It was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had with a Tech support system.
The bonus is, their name brand soft ware is reasonably priced . GO VISIT THIS SITE.

2016-05-24

Wow! Megan was terrific!

"I couldn't get my software to download and was very stressed out. Megan was able to find the problem, fix it, and get it up an running in no time. Thank you for your incredible help! I am so happy now."

This review was modified by sbragg on May 24 2016 10:58:43 AM

2016-05-19

Outstanding service - 5 stars plus plus!!!

"After spending 3 hours and 20 minutes with MS Office support toll free number, and being transferred to 10 different agents (some of which were relaying me back to the previous agents --i.e., volume licensing, Office 365, and Professional Support), the last agent told me that to receive support, I would be required to purchase professional support for $499.99 for a single session...complete and utter madness!!! I purchased an academic version of MS Project for $39,99 and made the brilliant decision to call the software company I originallypurchased the software program from -- MyChoiceSoftware. Fortunately, the designated technical support person (Kevin) was able to connect with a "willing and able" professional support MS technician and together we were able to reach a full and complete resolution. I offer the highest possible recommendation to MyChoiceSoftware's software and technical support--in particular Kevin who made it all happen!!!"

This review was modified by stevejlatham on May 19 2016 01:40:40 PM

FAST AND EASY TO SHOP!

"Good prices and fast service! I purchased the download Microsoft office and the email came very quickly and the instructions were accurate and perfect! "

2016-05-19

"Megan was extremely helpful and courteous and she stuck with me until everything was completed."

This review was modified by dwfelton on May 19 2016 07:42:49 AM

2016-05-17

Download Glitch Resolved

"Meagen was a great help with my error in downloading Student Home and Word. Somehow I missed something somewhere and with her patient and help the program is now installed and running.
Thanks Mychoicesoftware.com. Good products! Great service and help.
Tess Spriesterbach

This review was modified by xxtessxx on May 17 2016 12:35:15 PM

2016-05-16

The Office is now open

"I bought Microsoft Office through Mychoicesoftware. I made my purchase over a weekend and my download instructions arrived within 24 hours. The download and set up was quick, faster than the activation process itself. Mychoice has a great selection of Microsoft products and is easy to buy from. I would definitely purchase from Mychoice again. "

This review was modified by MOinColumbia on May 16 2016 06:02:54 PM

2016-05-13

Well done ~ on the run!

"I was in haste to make a presentation, and the system I was doing it on did not support Keynote. I did a mad search and purchased Office for Mac from Mychoicesoftware for the Powerpoint software. I was able to to download and convert my slides in time, and all went well. Thank you for a terrific purchase experience!"

This review was modified by bradhunter24 on May 13 2016 07:02:25 AM

2016-05-10

Determined Kev

"Kevin,

A professional. Very patient and thorough. Fixed the problem we had. Thanks Kevin.

This review was modified by RCuser2016 on May 20 2016 03:12:11 PM

2016-05-09

Trust this company

"I was skeptical at first to order software online because of the many rumors out there. You can sincerely trust this company. My adviser was Megan Kendig. She did an excellent job and is an asset to your company. She is proficient and technically knowledgeable. It was a pleasure working with her"

This review was modified by edhartz on May 09 2016 01:50:22 PM

2016-05-09

Great customer service

"Megan remoted into my desktop and in fewer than ten minutes resolved a problem with my Windows 10 key that had vexed me for more than 5 hours. "

This review was modified by loxodonus2514 on May 09 2016 04:56:33 PM

2016-05-02

Great Customer Service!

"Talked to a very nice southern woman today. She was easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. "

This review was modified by tzar86 on May 02 2016 12:47:32 PM

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.