• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

"Avi was very helpful with my order questions. Software product key was emailed to me very quickly. Product registration was easy with no problems. Mychoicesoftware was very easy to deal with."

"Great! No problem buying or downloading Microsoft Office for MAC. Great price too!"

"Great company. This is my second order. Great prices as quick deliveries"

"Excellent products and superb customer service. First timer, but I'll be back for sure. Very easy process. Highly recommend."

"Quick delivery, helpful, and friendly. I only encountered one problem. When I downloaded the product and put in the activation key, it had already been used the maximum number of times. I called to sort out the issue but of course it was the weekend, so I left a voicemail. They promptly called me Monday morning to sort the issue and as soon as they received a screenshot of the screen showing the activation key not working I was sent a new activation key within the hour. Aside from the slight delay in my ability to download the product the service was phenomenal and the resolving of the issue was prompt and extremely helpful. I would definitely order from them again!"

"Not only is the search and buying on-line easy but my phone call with a rather sophisticated question was answered promptly, very unusual, indeed."

"Website was easy to navigate and the order process was easy.

When I called their 800 number to check on stock, I did not wait long and got the information I needed.

"I wasn't sure at first but bought anyway and everything turned out just like it was supposed to. Got the key and download without any issues. Up and running in 20 minutes."

"fantastic place got the product loving it. thank you! "

"Mychoice helped with this setup- I recently upgraded from WindowsXP to Windows8 and was unable to complete this on my own. Alex was very patient and thorough in his assistance."

"Great Product! All works."

"Great place to purchase a discounted Microsoft product! Would definitely recommend and use them again."

"I ordered Norton Internet security for a great price. It was not supposed to ship until Monday,yet I received the e-mail that it was shipped on Sunday. What great service. The installation was effortless. Thank You."

"Great! It's a weekend and we are waiting on the license key, but this was a great deal!"

"Very easy process. The download and install went very smoothly. I had no need to contact support. The instructions which come with the license are very clear and easy to follow."

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.