• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10

"GREAT customer service via chat. The person was able to answer my questions immediately, and direct me to the product i needed."

"Purchasing a Microsoft Open License for an Outlook 2010 was the biggest nightmare that I have ever experienced in my life. In the end I ended up with a license that "was not a valid license" when I installed Outlook. This really is not a reflection on Mychoicesoftware.com, but in the end they sold me this product, and I have paid the money and ended up with nothing."

"I love the product and I enjoy it. Highly recommend!!! Thanks."

"need to cancel ordered wrong product, please help asap"

"I can't tell anything until I receive the product and set up the other PCs on the 3 PC software. Why force me to rate a service after I've paid but before I get the product?"

"It wil be nice if you had paypal, since your webpage doesn't use the most safe encryption"

"purchasing is to complicated......................................................................................"

"Seems like a great deal will see how it is when it arrives"

"jkhkjlkjhljkhlkjhkjhlkjhlhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkh"

"Great service and great value!"

"No problem, simply a professional experience.. This organization has their act together. Keep up the great work. I'll be back to buy from you again."

"Still haven't received the product so I can't review it fully"

"Bryan was very helpful. Answered all my questions promptly and the at purchase assistance is why I'll be back next time."

"The download was easy but Microsoft had a slight hiccup. Tech support fixed it with one short call and all is well. Thanks for the help "

"Software choices were clear and easy to determine. The download I chose was made immediately available. Prices were competitive. Would recommend this site to anyone looking for good service and pricing."

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.