Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"I had the Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 Product Keycard License software, downloaded, installed and running on my Mac within an hour of placing my order! It runs great!"

This review was modified by warrickbob on November 25 2015 03:18:16 PM

"I had a lot of problems with the Microsoft Visio product, however, the team at Mychoicesoftware.com did a superb job at resolving all my issues. Thanks! Julian and Avi ..."

This review was modified by wlucker on November 17 2015 12:20:22 PM

"Receipt said 30 minutes to receive product code and download link. It only took about 5 mins. Very pleased"

This review was modified by happycampertoo on November 18 2015 09:44:01 AM

"Found this source for Microsoft Office online. Mychoicesoftware had the best price for the package I was looking for and they made the ordering process very easy. I received the key code within several hours and was able to complete the download without any issues. They even followed-up with me to verify everything had worked/gone well. Easy to order on-line "

This review was modified by Hurricanes on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Very easy, smooth transaction. Great customer service and wonderful product. I would do business with Mychoicesoftware.com again!"

"I purchased Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking software, bundled with a premium headset/mic combination.
I was pleased with the transaction. The price was fair, and they communicated with me on the status of my order, so I knew it was on the way in a short time.

The items I received were exactly as described, and they arrived in the expected time frame. The products are awesome and actually exceeded my expectations.

"I purchased Microsoft Office 10. Received an email with a link to go to down load the soft ware. It is working great."

"Alex was a tremendous help to me in providing instructions on how to get my Office Professional 2010 activated. I will definitely be a repeat customer!!!"

"Easy to work with, good prices. Even had to return an item and all went smoothly. Worth trying!"

"Very satisfied with purchase and easily installed - no issues at all! Prior to purchasing Office Home & Student 2013 form Mychoice, I searched for the least expensive product on web. Found one company in MA Which didn't provide a legitimate phone number, only email contact but had "great" reviews on glass door. I had no way to verify their existence so I sent an email to probe. Basically I was told that if I don't trust the site then don't buy - great marketing tool! He answered my curiosity very quickly. I called another company in FL., turns out they have an "F" rating with the BBB - really, and they're still in business?
So I called Mychoice to ask about their issues with re-stocking fees which they provided a reasonable answer - reason for their A- rating with BBB but all issues resolved.
Conclusion - too many crooks out there who will gladly take your money but Mychoice was the best choice - yay a bit cheesy but it works!

"Very easy to understand. I'm not very savvy on computers but this method of purchase is for me!"

"I was very satisfied with the service. I ordered and paid for Access 2007. Due to the fact that they were out of stock for the single product license they gave me all of Office 2007 at no extra charge. They sent the download within the hour and it installed very smoothly. I would certainly do business with them again."

"Extremely satisfied. I will definitely shop with Mychoice again."

"Excellent price and very easy to download and setup! I would purchase through Mychoicesoftware.com again

"I had been searching for a reasonable price to pay for MS Project 2013 for several months and finally decided to take the plunge and go with Mychoicesoftware.com. Like many others I was hesitant because some of the bad reviews for similar online stores but checked them out with BBB and made the purchase. Downloaded the software and then tried the install but came up against the message "Activation Key already used multiple times". Sent an email off to Mychoicesoftware.com and got a response in short order. Had to call the MS activation number and go through an ungodly process but it finally got activated. Not sure what gives with the Key and the time-consuming process with MS but a small price to pay for legal software at an exceptional price. Would buy from them again without a second thought."

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.