• Mychoicesoftwar Mychoicesoftware.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10

"EXTREMELY Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Key does not work. A great deal of money spent on a defective Key.

"Received bad product key but was replaced with one promptly and customer service support was really efficient. Would definitely purchase more licenses in future."

"I chose My Choice Software based on their reseller rating. We are ISO9001:2008 certified, and I will use the reseller rating in my vendor justification records. While they were not the lowest priced, they were the most trusted based on their reseller rating.

The lowest priced vendor was a start-up (recent addition) person (not a company) on amazon.

For most, that would have been enough to buy, based on Amazon's guarantee, it was not enough for a business such as ours to purchase and subsequently design software using something from this start-up person.

"I was a nervous nellie (is that the expression?) before I bought the Microsoft Office product from them, so I called the customer service number beforehand and asked them a bunch of stupid questions. They assured me that the download would be quick and easy, and if I had any problems, I could call them back, and they would help me out. So I went ahead and bought it, and downloaded it, without any problems, so I never had to call them back after all. The product works, and cost a lot less than buying it directly from Microsoft. Thanks, MyChoiceSoftware! "

"Ordered MicroSoft Office 365 from MyChoiceSoftware. Link,did not work, called support. They sent me to MS to get help with the software. Did not work. On phone for 2.5 hours later. Called back to My Choice asked for refund, said that would take time."

"No problems. Worked well."

"Very positive experience. "

"All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. All good. "

"Support people extremely helpful and fast responding to a problem with my out of stock order.
Thanks very much for your amazing service.

"I ended up having to wait over 24 hrs for the download code for 2013 excel, which made no sense to me. How do they run out of inventory on a basic downloadable program? Then when it came it lacked details on how to download so I had to call tech support. They were vey nice and quick to answer and the problem was resolved. Bottom line is I probably saved 20 bucks but it cost me time. "

"No issues with this transaction and delivery was swift."

"Sage software was a dream to install simple to use...we are happy campers

Entrepreneurs Inc.

"Excellent service after the sale. I had difficulty installing the software after purchase. Two phone calls and a lot of trouble shooting later, I had a successful install. Very professional and customer oriented."

"I had a difficult time prior to this website to get this software downloaded. This was a lot more simpler than my previous attempt. MyChoicesoftware.com made it possible that I could get Windows onto my Mac."

"I placed my order for Visual Studio 2008 in a retail box on May 5th. I had not heard anything from them by May 19th, so I called and they said it was on back order. It shipped out on May 20th. When I received it, it was obvious that the retail box had been opened and then taped shut. I was mad because I was under the impression that the software was going to be new in a retail box and that was what I was paying for. When I called about this, they didn't offer my anything to make up for it. The software itself did install just fine, though I'm obviously worried that I received a pirated, or otherwise used copy."

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.