Stores > Mychoicesoftware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10

Efficient and Knowledgeable

"I bought Microsoft Office. The email with the link to download came in about 20 minutes. The instructions were clear and everything worked fine. When product activation time came, the online activation kept failing. The support folks new exactly the source of the problem (Microsoft's server issues) and knew how to to deal with it -- activate by phone. Every thing is activated and humming along smoothly now!"

Prompt & Helpful

"I ordered 3 Microsoft Server licenses. Like a few other reviewers all you expect these days is slow unhelpful services often supported from some foreign location with people who can barely speak let alone write English. Well I messed up my order and had to send them an email requesting them to sort it out. Not only did they sort it out on a Saturday evening, they were helpful and polite and I got everything sorted in under an hour. In today's world that is service and I truly appreciate a company that provides that level of customer service. Thanks, and the products were exactly as described at a competitive price. "

It worked just fine

"No complaints. I got my key, and it worked. I forgot to add a promo code to my order, and MyChoice support added it for me after the fact and gave me a refund for the difference. Would use this reseller again."

Perfect!

"Download was available within minutes (business hours on weekday) and went smoothly. Installation instructions were perfect. Step by step. "

2016-12-01

Catch a great deal on popular software titles!

"(Sorry, they auto suggested that I give my review a "catchy title"). That said - I purchased Outlook 2010 from this purveyor. Download went smoothly and quickly, and all is well! I recommend Mychoicesoftware.com for software purchases. (Yeah, in case you caught the middle part of my review: Outlook 2010. It's the version that old fossil is used to, and I read too much negative about the newer versions). It would be a completely different review if I was talking about Current Microsoft Software Options."

Great Service

"I filled the wrong email when I purchased the software.
I wrote email to customer service and they solved the issue very quick.

2016-12-01

great place to get software

"I have ordered a number of Microsoft licenses for different laptops. The license keys have always worked and the software has been what I thought I was purchasing. Their support has been good on the couple of questions I had with my order."

2016-11-29

Surprisingly Swift Service

"I honestly wasn't expecting much out of a keyselling website, but I was pleasantly surprised by their quick delivery of the product I ordered—it came within 30 minutes, even though their site said not to expect the key for up to 24 hours.

Even if they didn't offer a $5 rebate for this review, I'd still put their service at five stars.

This review was modified by Galeforce_Symposium on November 29 2016 08:21:24 PM

2016-11-29

Great Team

"What great service fast efficient and friendly "

This review was modified by Mcorwitt on November 29 2016 05:41:54 AM

Easy to use!

"This is the second time I've used Mychoicesoftware, it is so easy and I got a great deal on my Microsoft purchase!"

2016-11-28

Must use for building gaming PC's

"I used this website bc I needed windows 10 for my new gaming pc and this was the best website bc it was the cheapest and it was very easy to use. I highly recommend this website to anyone who needs to build a gaming pc and needs windows 10"

Microsoft Professional Windows 10

"Easy installation, Easy to follow instructions, Quick Delivery. "

Doesn't get any better

"Wow - great price and immediate delivery. Very pleased, and will be using Mychoicesoftware as my go-to from now on!"

Easiest Way to buy software

"Very fast to get me my download and product Key, and all works great. The pricing was excellent as well"

2016-11-27

Used Product Key

"Purchased a copy of Microsoft Office off of here and as soon as I go to activate the product key it tells me I'm already at the cap (there were supposed to be at least 5 uses available).

In other words, I either got a fraudulent key, an old key, or someone else's key. None of which are acceptable, likely illegal, and a terrible customer experience for myself and whoever's key I got.

Should've known something was up when they had several days of delays between purchase and delivery for a DIGITAL PRODUCT.

This review was modified by GBG1 on November 30 2016 07:26:12 AM

Share Mychoicesoftware.com's store rating

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.