• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"mychoicesoftware made purchasing microsoft for my mac quick and simple. The price was cheap and the product key came quickly. I will be ordering all my software from them in the future."

"Great prices and fast checkout - will buy from again!"

"Ordered Project 2010 Professional. Only took 10 minutes for the application to arrive in my e-mail. Then only 5 minutes for the activation code. Everything works perfectly. This is an original download with a REAL activation code so do not be duped into other so-called "amazing sales" on other web-sites. If you need some software, this is the place to go. They even gave me a discount since I purchased 2 programs."

"This worked very well for me I was able to identify the product and purchase it with no problem."

"Perfect! Reliable, fast and a good price. No gimmicks. I got exactly what i needed."

"Ordered and received Microsoft Project 2013. Prices were awesome and the product was received quickly and with no hitches what so ever."

"Terrific website. Fast, efficient and fairly priced. Other great reviews drove us to use Mychoicesoftware."

"Very easy to use website! Thank you sure my boys and I will like it! "

"Pre-purchase Online chat was informative, courteous. Purchase and delivery was simple and without a problem. I needed help with finalizing the installation. Telephone help was prompt, courteous and right on target. Once up and running, all programs worked as advertised. I am very pleased. "

"Quick and easy. Product was downloaded, installed and activated within an hour."

"Great Customer Service, Daniel is the best"

"Great customer support, Daniel is the best."

"Great, honest website. Sent my code in 15 minutes. Thanks!"

"I purchased Office 2010 and had an issue with install. Avi in support worked very diligently to resolve an install issue and although unable to solve he gave me enough info that I was able to trouble shoot my pc. It turned out to be a problem with my pc. Office is now installed and working fine. Thanks Avi."

"Software delivered promptly after being ordered. Great product for great price."

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,845 merchant members.