• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"Not only is the search and buying on-line easy but my phone call with a rather sophisticated question was answered promptly, very unusual, indeed."

modified review This review was modified by pcdolina on October 20 2014 02:39:09 PM

"Website was easy to navigate and the order process was easy.

When I called their 800 number to check on stock, I did not wait long and got the information I needed.

"I wasn't sure at first but bought anyway and everything turned out just like it was supposed to. Got the key and download without any issues. Up and running in 20 minutes."

"fantastic place got the product loving it. thank you! "

"Mychoice helped with this setup- I recently upgraded from WindowsXP to Windows8 and was unable to complete this on my own. Alex was very patient and thorough in his assistance."

"Great Product! All works."

"Great place to purchase a discounted Microsoft product! Would definitely recommend and use them again."

"I ordered Norton Internet security for a great price. It was not supposed to ship until Monday,yet I received the e-mail that it was shipped on Sunday. What great service. The installation was effortless. Thank You."

"Great! It's a weekend and we are waiting on the license key, but this was a great deal!"

"Very easy process. The download and install went very smoothly. I had no need to contact support. The instructions which come with the license are very clear and easy to follow."

"Colton was very professional, cordial and helpful. He clearly answered my questions and made sure I understood the return policy. If all customer service agents offer the same quality of service I will definitely consider future purchases from Mychoicesoftware.com. "

"Avi Was extremely helpful and professional Thank you

"I can't sing enough praises for the excellent customer support and help I've received today. Got my Office 2013 download and couldn't get it installed (my error). Called support and a young man named Brian helped to get it all set up! Kudos to My Choices Software and bigger Kudos to Brian!! I'll check this site first for any future software purchase!"

"Excellent Service. Friendly customer support! Would buy from again!!"

"The ordering was very easy. The online process went smoothly. I received confirmation email immediately which builds confidence in the Mychoicesoftware company and web site."

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.