• Address: 22982 La Cadena Suit 29

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"License received within 10 minutes of purchase, good price.
Amazing!!!

"Great price. I paid for office 2013 home and business and they delivered professional same price. Download and installation were pretty straightforward, the instructions were a little off, but overall an excellent experience. I recommend this seller. "

"I just ordered and installed the microsoft for mac office suite from mychoicesoftware. I am pretty much a novice at computers and especially macs but the purchase and the download went amazing smooth and I am now ready to seamlessly use the office products on my new mac. Mychoice software tech support was great and I would use them again."

"This was a great experience--they got a difficult problem solved and did it with patience and expertise. I would certainly use them again and recommend Mychoicesoftware.
Thanks soooo much.
Karen

"What a great experience--amazing price, flawless quick delivery, and excellent customer service..."

"Quick, reliable and exactly what I needed for a great price."

"I got a great price for my Microsoft Office Professional version. At first I was skeptical, as I couldn't get the program, sent via email, to load properly and needed technical assistance. The schedule for that took a couple of days, but they were extremely professional and handled it all perfectly! Avi in tech support is a star (or should I say, 5-star?)!"

"Outstanding!
I am so glad to see how far we have come with technology.
At first it didn't work because I typed the product key wrong. But then customer service, took a look at the snap shot i took and told me about my typo.
It was really quick, really easy, and really inspiring. I love it.
Thanks a lot guys, you made my day! 5 stars for sure.
I'm telling everyone I know.

"I wish I did this upgrade purchase and installation sooner! From ordering to download and product activation - this was an easy process. Affordable. Support answered a question quickly and accurately. I proceeded with phone activation of the Microsoft product I purchased and that was easy too. "

"Very fast response to questions regarding install & quick response on receipt of applicable activation/license info"

"Found what I needed at an unbeatable price. Be aware that electronic delivery of product keys is only during business hours. Ordered mine late at night and got it the next morning.

I had some confusion about registering the product and asked Mychoicesoftware.com a support question. I got a prompt response that resolved my confusion.

All in all a good experience and will shop this site again.

""Excellent. the puchase was easy and shipping fast . I am very happy with this experience. I will purchase software from you in the future. I will also recommend your website to anyone looking for software. Thank you." "

"Tech support personnel, Alex Armienta was professional and helped fix the problem. He did a great job staying on the line until we new for certain that the application worked. "

"I thoroughly enjoyed working with My Choice Software Support. They are great and very supportive. I would highly recommend them. Keep up the good work.

Deanna Gazette

"I was really pleased with this service! Everything was as advertised, and I received my download key within a few minutes of purchasing. The installation was seamless and successful."

Mychoicesoftware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mychoicesoftware.com is a merchant member
Mychoicesoftware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.