Stores > Mycentsofstyle.com
  • Mycentsofstyle.

Voice your opinion! Review Mycentsofstyle.com by clicking a star below.
2013-09-26

"Loved all of my purchases from Cents of Style- especially all of the shoes. The free shipping is always great and fast. I get many comments on my sunglasses from them- haven't seen any like them anywhere else!"

2013-09-24

"I have several items from Cents of Style and have loved them all! Their prices are very affordable, and they always have the latest fashions. I have been pleased with everything I've received! "

2013-09-24

"I love Cents of Style. Their prices are reasonable, the quality of the products is good, the shipping is free and their customer service is outstanding. I've had 2 instances when I've ordered a product on Fashion Friday and when it came time to process my order (after I paid), they were out of it. They contacted me immediately and ended up fulfilling my order with something that I found even better. I wouldn't personally order a scarf again, as they're a little too thin for me, but their jewelry is excellent."

2013-09-24

"The best thing about Cents Of Style is their FREE SHIPPING!!! I believe this is one of the best features with online shopping. Their products are great, especially the scarves. They also have excellent customer service! I enjoy doing online business with this company, and plan to purchase from them again in the future. "

2013-09-24

"I've received a few things from My Cents of Style and have been liked/loved all of the items. They have competitive pricing and on-trend selections, plus their customer service is wonderful! I'd definitely recommend this online shopping site."

2013-09-23

"I have ordered a wide variety of products from Cents of Style scarves, earrings, necklaces, pumps and boots. The prices make it possible to keep my style relevant and not break the bank. The quality is way better than the prices would suggest! Nothing has fallen apart and nothing looks cheap. Oh and the customer service is outstanding! I once ordered a pair of shoes too big, they took them back no questions asked, no hassle...just the way it should be."

2013-09-23

"This website is amazing! Their products are on the cusp of the fashion and the prices are unbelievable. And better yet - free shipping! This site has quickly become my favorite online shopping site for clothes and accessories. I always get compliments on the items that come from mycentsofstyle.com!"

2013-09-23

"Big fan of Cents of Style...they have a great selection of merchandise at reasonable prices (especially on Fashion Fridays or when they run specials on various daily deal sites). Their customer a service is great and items are always shipped quickly."

2013-09-23

"Cents of Style is by far one of my favorite online boutique shops. I buy from them all the time and have had nothing but great experiences with them. Their Fashion Friday deals are what really got me hooked. Great products with amazing prices and they are never late with delivery (which is free btw). Would recommend (which I already have) this company to everyone I know!"

2013-09-23

"I have bought anything from Boots to Sandals and Earings, Necklaces too scarfs from Cents of Style and havent had a bad experience at all. They are very trustworthy and have great sales all the time!"

2013-09-23

"Cents of Style is a fantastic! The day I stumble upon their website was one of my luckiest online shopping days, ever!! Fabulous products, spectular pricing and always love the free shipping which is so rare these days on the web unless you go hunting for some code! Customer service is fantastic and my orders are always received very quickly. I have never, received one thing from my Cents of Style that I disliked or that was not what I expected. They truly follow "proof in advertising" as their pictures of their products on their website are exactly what you receive! Which is, unfortunately, not always the case when it comes to other online stores."

2013-09-23

"I love mycentsofstyle.com. They have great products at a great price, plus free shipping. My products come in a very timely manner and there is nothing I have been unhappy with. If you sign up for their newsletter you will get a coupon code for deeper discounts on their Fashion Fridays!!!"

2013-09-23

"I am a big fan of cents of style. I have worn my sandals and earrings almost everyday for the past two months since I received then. They have great customer service. Their products are very good and up to the trend."

2013-09-23

"I love cents of style. I have been buying from them for over a year now and am always pleased with my purchases. I have told many friends about them and their great customer service."

2013-09-23

"Love cents if style!! They have great customer service! I have ordered jewlery, scarves and shoes from them and they have all came as expected! I love that they always have a new selection of products that are very in touch with current trends! I've recommend Cents of style to coworkers, family and friends and they have all loved what they have recieved!! And the best thing is the wonderful price points!!!"

Share Mycentsofstyle.com's store rating

Mycentsofstyle.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mycentsofstyle.com is not a merchant member
Mycentsofstyle.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!