• Rating 10.00/10 120 reviews

Mybariatricpantry.com is not a merchant member
    Mybariatricpantry.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Mybariatricpantry.com contact information

• Address: 4539 Railroad Street, Suite A, Oakwood, Ga
    • Contact: customerservice@mybariatricpantry.com
    • Phone: (855) 469-1726
    • Customer Support: (855) 469-1726
    • Fax: (770) 967-1957

"FABULOUS, VERY TIMELY, AND DELICIOUS!!! THANK YOU!!!"

"My experience was very positive. It was easy to order and my products were received very quickly. Thank you."

"Mybariatricpantry.com is now my favorite source of protein products. I appreciate the wide variety of products offered, and ESPECIALLY the sales/discounts offered! The free samples offered with each order enable me to try new things before buying. I have recommended this site to friends. Shipments have always arrived promptly."

"I do business with the pantry because they always have what I need and I receive my order quickly."

"Super fast shipping & cheaper than anywhere else!"

"My order arrived quickly and in good condition. The bars that I ordered are very tasty."

"I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS AND MY ORDER WAS HANDLED IN A IMELY MANNER. NO COMPLAINS"

"Very good. The site was easy to navigate and delivery service was very prompt. I would recommend this site. Nice variety of products! "

"It is very easy to order from your website. I really like that you have sample packs so I can try things before buying large quantities of products."

"Bariatric pantry is the best company I have come across. I really like how I can order samples to see what products I like. When I order my product I am notified right away that my order was recieved and when it should arrive. My products usually arrive I a week and there is always a extra free product to try. There is a variety of products to try.

Thank you for your service Bariatric Pantry.

"This is a great place to get the calcium supplements I need and the protein bars I like. Decently priced, and great ship times."

"I was extremely pleased with Mybariatricpantry.com. I received my order promptly and everything was right the first time. I will definitely order from them again! "

Demorest GA

"I have always - ALWAYS - had excellent service from My Bariatric Pantry! I order from them before I order from anyone else. Shipping is fast and I have never had a problem with my order. "

"Love this site!!!Great products, good prices!!"

"This is a customer focused e-store. The site, while not as "slick" as some competitors, is functional and was easy to navigate. I appreciated this store's wide variety of products and sample/variety packs. As someone new to bariatric surgery foods and supplements, I wanted to try lots of different protein drinks to find one that I would tolerate, and even enjoy. Through MBP, I will be sampling 30 different drinks before having to commit to a gallon size jug of powder! Also, expectations on shipping were set and exceeded. I appreciate the customer service touches. "