• Mybariatricpant

• Phone: (855) 469-1726
    • Customer Support: (855) 469-1726
    • Fax: (770) 967-1957

2012-12-03

"FABULOUS, VERY TIMELY, AND DELICIOUS!!! THANK YOU!!!"

2012-12-03

"My experience was very positive. It was easy to order and my products were received very quickly. Thank you."

2012-11-23

"Mybariatricpantry.com is now my favorite source of protein products. I appreciate the wide variety of products offered, and ESPECIALLY the sales/discounts offered! The free samples offered with each order enable me to try new things before buying. I have recommended this site to friends. Shipments have always arrived promptly."

2012-11-20

"I do business with the pantry because they always have what I need and I receive my order quickly."

2012-11-13

"Super fast shipping & cheaper than anywhere else!"

2012-07-03

"My order arrived quickly and in good condition. The bars that I ordered are very tasty."

2012-07-03

"I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS AND MY ORDER WAS HANDLED IN A IMELY MANNER. NO COMPLAINS"

2012-07-02

"Very good. The site was easy to navigate and delivery service was very prompt. I would recommend this site. Nice variety of products! "

2012-07-02

"It is very easy to order from your website. I really like that you have sample packs so I can try things before buying large quantities of products."

2012-06-29

"Bariatric pantry is the best company I have come across. I really like how I can order samples to see what products I like. When I order my product I am notified right away that my order was recieved and when it should arrive. My products usually arrive I a week and there is always a extra free product to try. There is a variety of products to try.

Thank you for your service Bariatric Pantry. "

2012-06-26

"This is a great place to get the calcium supplements I need and the protein bars I like. Decently priced, and great ship times."

2012-06-25

"I was extremely pleased with Mybariatricpantry.com. I received my order promptly and everything was right the first time. I will definitely order from them again! "

Demorest GA Verified Customer
2012-06-24

"I have always - ALWAYS - had excellent service from My Bariatric Pantry! I order from them before I order from anyone else. Shipping is fast and I have never had a problem with my order. "

2012-06-23

"Love this site!!!Great products, good prices!!"

2012-06-15

"This is a customer focused e-store. The site, while not as "slick" as some competitors, is functional and was easy to navigate. I appreciated this store's wide variety of products and sample/variety packs. As someone new to bariatric surgery foods and supplements, I wanted to try lots of different protein drinks to find one that I would tolerate, and even enjoy. Through MBP, I will be sampling 30 different drinks before having to commit to a gallon size jug of powder! Also, expectations on shipping were set and exceeded. I appreciate the customer service touches. "

Share Mybariatricpantry.com's store rating

Mybariatricpantry.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mybariatricpantry.com is not a merchant member
Mybariatricpantry.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!