My New Furniture Store Reviews - mynewfurniturestore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

My New Furniture Store is not a merchant member
My New Furniture Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Bought a bedroom set from MyNewFurnitureStore because they had the best price on the internet. When the dresser arrived damaged, I became worried thinking I was about to get what I paid for. This worry became greater when I realized i did not notate the damage upon receipt from the shipping company on the invoice. I emailed them and they had a furniture repair man come out. With the repairs being cost prohibitive, they shipped me a replacement dresser at no additional cost. This was one of the best experiences I have had with an online retailer when an issue arose, great company!"