My Natural Market Reviews - mynaturalmarket.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 4 reviews

My Natural Market is not a merchant member
My Natural Market does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Very negative experience. I did not receive my product and will not recieve a refund unless they receive the product back. It has been 2 months ago since i ordered!!!

Basically they caveat the sale, so the consumer absorbs the cost if product is lost in the post. The worse thing is, i pad extra c$8 for tracked postage (which doesnt actually let you know where the package is, so essentially useless)

modified review This review was modified by Danielreview on March 04 2014 11:35:08 PM

"Five Star Company for sure! I ordered 2 products from My Natural Market for the first time in March 2013. I found them by looking online for the Best Price for Natural Vitality Organic Life Liquid Vitamins: I got the Vitamins for 40% off the retail price and found out about Physicians Formula 100% Natural Organic Wear Mascara Eco Cert. I bought both Items and even with the 4.95 flat rate shipping I got them for less than the retail price of the Vitamins alone. I received them and a free sample of another product (my choice) within 3 Days of placing my order in perfect condition; They sent them USPS Priority Mail! I love this company! And will definitely order from them again! "

"Great products, great service and delivery. Highly recommend the seller and their products."

"My order was processed very quickly and I LOVE the price for Dr. Ohirra's probiotics. Thank you!"