• Address: PO Box 1604 Draper UT 84020
    • Phone: 866-646-8098
    • Customer Support: 866-646-8098
    • Business Hours: 8am-6pm Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Horrible customer service. I have been using this company for about 5 months now, for dog food. They offer a decent price on the brand I want. After my experience with their unprofessional, an frankly, rude, customer service, the slight discount is not worth the hassle. Everything was fine until I decided to go along with their "autoship" offer- a small percentage off my recurring order. BIG mistake. It's been a headache ever since. First, I found it is not possible to modify the date if needed, online. If you do need to change it, they"ll do it for you, but they do not give a confirmation of doing so, nor does the change reflect on my account. So I can't track it. THEN, they failed to make my new "autoship" date recurring. DUH. That's the whole point! So I was expecting my new shipment, went online to my account to check, and.. nothing. So I was left high & dry without dog food. I contacted customer service, who said they would ship it next day. Good. Guess what, they didn'tt. Days later I found out they were waiting for a confirmation from me that they didn't ask for. What the- ??? So now I am doubly out of luck for the product I was depending on receiving, at the time I was expecting. This company's customer service agent/s are very poor communicators, and don't seem very intelligent in their replies: they told me I can make changes to my account online, without explaining how, in direct response to my complaint it wasn't possible to do so on their site. They used a rude/ condescending word choice to boot! What the--???
They screwed up twice on a delivery I was counting on, making it doubly late. When I asked for some sort of discount to be compensated, they curtly responded I already received the ridiculous "autoship" discount which I "didn't deserve" in the first place. Their exact words Wha---at??! A) I don't "deserve"- what kind of talk is that?? What does that mean??? Now I'm being judged for wanting a frigging product? I'm just buying something here, it's not a moral question. Isn't the whole point to business to cultivate a consumer base? Apparently this company cultivates their consumer base by telling its consumers they don't "deserve" basic courtesy, nor do they "deserve" for the seller to honor its word in commerce. Huh. LOL B) Of course I "deserve" the friggin pitiful autoship discount!! I signed up for it!! The seller keeps screwing up the shipment! JESUS C) Their customer service agent or agents also deserves some professional training in their people skills. Because whoever I was dealing with, proved to be a rude half-wit. Not worth my business, there are plenty of competent companies out there.

modified review This review was modified by JK2014 on November 03 2014 04:02:55 PM

"SCAM SCAM BEWARE SCAM , Well not only did I pay for priority mail and not receive it as promised. Oct 17 ordered received Oct 27. It only took three emails to get a response from customer service. Then they try to explained to me that this is 3 business days. GARBAGE "

modified review This review was modified by ring681 on October 28 2014 07:57:40 PM

"Awful, awful retailer. Small order made 2 months ago - never delivered to the UK. Repeated attempts to contact customer service to request an explanation or refund have proved pointless. They have only replied to paste irrelevant sections of their user policy, and then refused to reply. Will never by from them again, and strongly suggest others not to make an expensive order from them either - there's a good chance you'll never see your order."

modified review This review was modified by imah on July 12 2014 02:49:01 AM

"My Natural Market has the worst customer service...We received order that was damaged and they did not care.Never will shop there again!!!Plenty of other places."

modified review This review was modified by CY15.B on April 17 2014 01:56:25 PM

"Very negative experience. I did not receive my product and will not recieve a refund unless they receive the product back. It has been 2 months ago since i ordered!!!

Basically they caveat the sale, so the consumer absorbs the cost if product is lost in the post. The worse thing is, i pad extra c$8 for tracked postage (which doesnt actually let you know where the package is, so essentially useless)

modified review This review was modified by Danielreview on March 04 2014 11:35:08 PM

"Five Star Company for sure! I ordered 2 products from My Natural Market for the first time in March 2013. I found them by looking online for the Best Price for Natural Vitality Organic Life Liquid Vitamins: I got the Vitamins for 40% off the retail price and found out about Physicians Formula 100% Natural Organic Wear Mascara Eco Cert. I bought both Items and even with the 4.95 flat rate shipping I got them for less than the retail price of the Vitamins alone. I received them and a free sample of another product (my choice) within 3 Days of placing my order in perfect condition; They sent them USPS Priority Mail! I love this company! And will definitely order from them again! "

"I have never had any problems ordering from mynaturalmarket. The search engine makes it very easy to find what I'm looking for. Nothing tricky or missleading at all. I look forward to ordering more in the future. Thank you. "

"Great products, great service and delivery. Highly recommend the seller and their products."

"My Natural Market always has the products I need at the BEST prices. Love that they carry Doug Kaufmann approved products! User friendly website to order, and very fast delivery, which is great! "

"We are happy with MyNaturalProcess website. It is cheaper that buying the vitamins on Whole Foods and the ordering process is pretty straight forward."

"order went fine and was easy to do"

"Good nutritional supplments at an affordable price and fast shipping. Links to research available."

"Probably the best place to get supplements from when ordering from across the pond, promt delivery and good custoer service. It would be nice to see the range of products expand though."

"My Natural Market has the best price on this item and I'm very happy with the product"

"My order was processed very quickly and I LOVE the price for Dr. Ohirra's probiotics. Thank you!"

My Natural Market is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Natural Market is not a merchant member
My Natural Market does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!