• Address: PO Box 1604 Draper UT 84020
    • Phone: 866-646-8098
    • Customer Support: 866-646-8098
    • Business Hours: 8am-6pm Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Awful, awful retailer. Small order made 2 months ago - never delivered to the UK. Repeated attempts to contact customer service to request an explanation or refund have proved pointless. They have only replied to paste irrelevant sections of their user policy, and then refused to reply. Will never by from them again, and strongly suggest others not to make an expensive order from them either - there's a good chance you'll never see your order."

modified review This review was modified by imah on July 12 2014 02:49:01 AM

"My Natural Market has the worst customer service...We received order that was damaged and they did not care.Never will shop there again!!!Plenty of other places."

modified review This review was modified by CY15.B on April 17 2014 01:56:25 PM

"Very negative experience. I did not receive my product and will not recieve a refund unless they receive the product back. It has been 2 months ago since i ordered!!!

Basically they caveat the sale, so the consumer absorbs the cost if product is lost in the post. The worse thing is, i pad extra c$8 for tracked postage (which doesnt actually let you know where the package is, so essentially useless)

modified review This review was modified by Danielreview on March 04 2014 11:35:08 PM

"Five Star Company for sure! I ordered 2 products from My Natural Market for the first time in March 2013. I found them by looking online for the Best Price for Natural Vitality Organic Life Liquid Vitamins: I got the Vitamins for 40% off the retail price and found out about Physicians Formula 100% Natural Organic Wear Mascara Eco Cert. I bought both Items and even with the 4.95 flat rate shipping I got them for less than the retail price of the Vitamins alone. I received them and a free sample of another product (my choice) within 3 Days of placing my order in perfect condition; They sent them USPS Priority Mail! I love this company! And will definitely order from them again! "

"I have never had any problems ordering from mynaturalmarket. The search engine makes it very easy to find what I'm looking for. Nothing tricky or missleading at all. I look forward to ordering more in the future. Thank you. "

"Great products, great service and delivery. Highly recommend the seller and their products."

"My Natural Market always has the products I need at the BEST prices. Love that they carry Doug Kaufmann approved products! User friendly website to order, and very fast delivery, which is great! "

"We are happy with MyNaturalProcess website. It is cheaper that buying the vitamins on Whole Foods and the ordering process is pretty straight forward."

"order went fine and was easy to do"

"Good nutritional supplments at an affordable price and fast shipping. Links to research available."

"Probably the best place to get supplements from when ordering from across the pond, promt delivery and good custoer service. It would be nice to see the range of products expand though."

"My Natural Market has the best price on this item and I'm very happy with the product"

"My order was processed very quickly and I LOVE the price for Dr. Ohirra's probiotics. Thank you!"

"I have been off of my Pure Synergy for 3 weeks. Boy do I miss it! Can't wait for it to come in. "

"My Natural Market is the first place we go to now for great prices on Dr. Ohhirra's Probiotics. They're prices are so good we seem to always be adding something else to our cart.
Thank you My Natural Market.

My Natural Market is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Natural Market is not a merchant member
My Natural Market does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!