My Jewelry Box Reviews - myjewelrybox.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.90/10 1,890 reviews

My Jewelry Box is not a merchant member
My Jewelry Box does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,890)

Rating 4/102/5

"purchase was listed as in stock when i payed for it but after waiting a week for delivery i called the company and was told it was actually back ordered for 2 weeks. i was informed that it could be shipped out overnite when it came in at no cost to me. after 2 and a half weeks i talk to the rep and he tells me he will call me back. he never does. 4 days later i call and was told that it will be shipped from the manufacturer at the end of the week and then they will overnight it. this will be over a month to receive a wedding set that was listed as in stock on the website. "

modified review This review was modified by mark_rapsawich on April 08 2014 12:23:12 PM

Rating 8/104/5

"well packaged, but shipping took a little bit. "

"Timely delivery and great price. Most impressed with their billing security."

Rating 4/102/5

"Took to long to receive order and was never provided any information as to what was going on with my order. "

"my girl friend like her ring. Thank you"

"I love this ring! Absolutely painless experience... I would order from Jewelry Box again in a heartbeat.

P.S. I don't remove my rings for anything (except to paint) even though they suggest it. The ring has held up beautifully!!!

Rating 6/103/5

"earrings were larger than I had anticipated"

"I went on the website to look at ring I had been keeping my eye on, it was discounted and I purchased it!"

Rating 4/102/5

"I feel the picture of the earrings showed them MUCH larger than they are. When I opened the box I was surprised at how small they are, and I couldn't find the diamond accents."

"Got here quick and the product exceeded my standards. Thanks again."

Rating 6/103/5

"It took over one month to receive the jewelry that was supposed to be for my spouse's February birthday. They never said it would take 5 weeks to get it to me; well, there was no communication at all!."

Rating 8/104/5

"I expected more after looking at the pictures on the web-site. If I had the opportunity to see the ring up front, I would have ordered something different."

"Girlfriend very pleased with gift!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Like my ring. It's not even close to the size I ordered but I have a finger it fits so I'm keeping it."

"Was a nice 16th birthday present."