My Jewelry BoxCoupons
  • My Jewelry Box

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Husband got my engagement and wedding ring from this company in 2012. Had to return it when a diamond fell out. They replaced it with no problem and shipped the ring back within a month.

Fast forward to December when I returned my set to have it shined and have the diamonds tightened. I called to check on the status and was told that because of the busy holiday season, I would expect my rings back by the end of January. I called at least once a week. Most recently now when I call, the customer service dept is closed but you can leave a voice message or send an email. I've done both numerous times with no response. The website is down. I went on FB and posted a message and someone commented that the company was closed. I just want my dang rings back!

modified review This review was modified by biglisha on February 12 2015 06:36:57 AM

"I am not sure what is going on with this company. January 30th I placed an order it was approved and CHARGED to my Mastercard. The next day the web site was gone and every time I call there it says the Costomer service dept is currently closed(all day). Last night I receive an e mail stating that my order has been called and if this is an error call the customer service dept or e mail them. I have done both several times and left messages on their phone. I have not got a call or an e mail back. Now I have over $900 charged to my mastercard and no product. I would be very careful before choosing to place an order with this company. Seems like there may be some funny dealings going on here. I am now going to get in touch with Mastercard to have the charges disputed. Thanks for nothing!!"

"I wanted to return this product attempted to contact customer service three times and did not get one response. Product is dull and lifeless looking for one caret diamond earrings. Would never buy from again much less refer anyone to do so."

modified review This review was modified by Daiso on December 20 2014 08:03:31 AM

"I felt the quality was very poor."

"Not good at all. Slow shipping, and quality of diamond is not what they say.

" BMO $50.32 27-Feb-14 Mother's Love chain MyJewelryBox
I guess I expected the pendant to be slightly larger than received. It is obvious you need to enlarge on the site for the buyer to see the details, but I honestly found it quite small.

"The item was beautiful on my friend. I will order from the company again."

"Initially there was some confusion and order was shipped on time but after re chatting with customer care, they delivered next day. I am happy and was able to gift my wife on decided date. "

"my earrings came very quickly, even quicker than they said...they are just beautiful..."

"purchase was listed as in stock when i payed for it but after waiting a week for delivery i called the company and was told it was actually back ordered for 2 weeks. i was informed that it could be shipped out overnite when it came in at no cost to me. after 2 and a half weeks i talk to the rep and he tells me he will call me back. he never does. 4 days later i call and was told that it will be shipped from the manufacturer at the end of the week and then they will overnight it. this will be over a month to receive a wedding set that was listed as in stock on the website. "

modified review This review was modified by mark_rapsawich on April 08 2014 12:23:12 PM

"well packaged, but shipping took a little bit. "

"Timely delivery and great price. Most impressed with their billing security."

"Took to long to receive order and was never provided any information as to what was going on with my order. "

"my girl friend like her ring. Thank you"

"I love this ring! Absolutely painless experience... I would order from Jewelry Box again in a heartbeat.

P.S. I don't remove my rings for anything (except to paint) even though they suggest it. The ring has held up beautifully!!!

Share My Jewelry Box's store rating

My Jewelry Box is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Jewelry Box is not a merchant member
My Jewelry Box does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!