"I am stationed in Seoul, South Korea with the US Army. On 10 June, 2003 I ordered a n Apple iPod . I have never received it nor been reimbursed for what they charged my credit card. In three weeks it will be one year since I placed my initial order. Myinfinity has dragged this out for ever. Finally on 3 January, 2004 they sent me a postal claims form which I promptly filled out and returned via certified mail> In March 2004 I sent more e-mails asking them what the status of the claim was. No response. Today (21 May 2004) I called the postal claims office in the US (an international call from Korea) and found out that they sent my $414 to Myinfinity on the 30th of April. Someone please stop this company form doing business like this. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY unless you just want to throw your money away."

"I ordered two items on December 2nd, thinking I would have them by Christmas. One item arrived on the 17th, and the other item was backordered. I had no idea at the time of purchase this item was not in stock. Buyer beware. I tried to call the customer service number and was held in a loop for over half an hour. I cancelled. This was the worst experience I've ever had and I have order many products on line for several years.

The price was right, but not worth the poor service and delays.

"RIP OFF!!! RIP OFF!!! RIP OFF!!!

STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!!

I placed my order on Dec 8 for a CPU. They did not ship my order until Dec 17, which doesn't make me happy. Shipping was free UPS ground.

Now comes the rip off portion.

They ship it UPS Ground but charge my credit card $32 for 2nd day delivery without my authorization.
I call to complain about the $32 shipping charge. They say I called them on the phone and authorized it! Liars all the way, I DID NOT call or authorized the charges.
MyInfinity did not even ship it 2nd day, they shipped it Ground (which suppose to be free).
MyInfintiy's defense is I got the the package in 2 days from when it was shipped which means the $32 is legit even though they shipped it UPS Ground.

My only regret is I wish I had learned about resellerratings.com a lot sooner. Do yourself and your friends a favor. Tell them to stay away from MyInfinity.com, the prices might be good up front but the service sucks big time. They do not send emails giving you tracking numbers, they do not return phone calls when they say they will call you back and finally your credit card could be charged for things you never asked for!!!

"Absolutely appaling service. I recieved no confirmation email when i placed the order, no indication that my order was being procoessed, no indication it had shipped (until i called them). It took a full week for them to box up a single in stock processor and ship it. An email asking why my service was so lacking was totally ignored. Myinfinity.com does not want your business."

"I ordered a scanner on Sunday, 9/28. This online merchant charged my credit card the next day (9/29), although the item wasn't invoiced until 10/9, and I did not receive it until 10/14.

The item arrived DOA and had been shipped only in the original product box. I sent three separate emails (10/15, 10/17, 10/20) to the merchant's RMA email address, as instructed on the invoice, but never received a response. (On the last email, I had even copied other departments such as sales.)

Finally, I resorted to the only recourse I had, which was to dispute the charge with the bank. The final status of my dispute is still pending, although the bank has temporarily credited my account for the item while they complete their inquiries.

Not a fun experience.

"I ordered a CPU only from this company over the internet which indicated that it was currently available for shipment. The next business day, I get an email saying the CPU has a 3 month back-order, however that they went ahead and charged my credit card for Windows XP Professional and shipped it that day. I never ordered Windows XP. I called the very next day but they were not willing to accept responsibility for their mistake. They said that the girl who took the order had noted that the Windows XP was added to the original order by phone the previous day, but that she was not in for work that day when I called. They also said that they would not reverse the charges for the product unless they got their product back first. I said, "but wait, I didn't order this and you have fraudulently charged me for a product I did not order!" I then asked them to call their delivery service and have the product returned to shipper before it reached me. They said they would try and would get back to me, but also said that no matter what, they would not refund my money until they got their product back. I have heard nothing from them since. What would prevent this company from sending anything they want to anyone they want and claim that it was ordered as long as they have your credit card number. If this is a legitimate way of doing business, then they should soon out sell Wal-Mart and Fryes Electronics put together. Sheeez."

"This was a terrible experience. I ordered a motherboard over their website. Nothing was ever delivered although they billed my credit card. I eventually got them on the phone. They explained that the part I ordered was discontinued by the manufacturer and that I could order something else. They refused to reverse the charge on the card and insisted that I use the charge to make an alternative purchase from their list of motherboards. The person I spoke to several times refused to allow me to speak to anyone else int eh organization. I eventually had to get the bank that issued the credit card to reverse the cahrges."

"Very good transaction. Price was lowest I could find, and item was in stock and shipped very promptly. Ordered on Friday, shipped via Ground, and rec'd on following Tuesday. Areas for improvement are: couldn't tell if item was in stock when I ordered it, and the order status page is not up to date (in fact, the day after it arrived it stills says not yet shipped).

But overall, very good experience and I would order from them again w/o hesitation.

"I ordered a ATI 9700 All-in-wonder on march 1st thinking it was in stock. Well after no email conformation on my order shipping, I decieded to click the "live chat" button on their website to ask about it. the person took very long to respond to me, I had to keep typing "hello? are you there" with about 5-7 minutes in between responses. Finally after getting a response, they tell me that my order is backordered until monday (march 10th) so I asked them since I was under the impression that the item was in stock, and they seem to have no problem charging my credit card that they should rush my shipping for free(I paid 14 bucks for UPS ground already) and the online operator just ends the session. No answer just ends the session. so far I'm not very happy with this company. will update as soon as I get a response from them.
UPDATE 3/11/03: Well I emailed them a few days ago asking if I could PAY for the video card to be sent faster since I needed it ASAP, I got NO RESPONSE and I just receieved an email saying that it just shipped UPS GROUND. eta delivery:March 17th..
UPDATE 3/17/03: Received today in perfect condition. Came UPS 2nd day air but still took a week to ship. I'm happy now.

modified review This review was modified by Gecko23 on March 17 2003 03:48:33 PM

"I went in search of an online company from which to purchase a Samsung 957mb 19" CRT monitor and stumbled upon myinfinity.com. They had the best price going so I chose with them, not thinking to check resellerratings.com. When I did check this site I noticed they had poor reviews and it made me a bit nervous. But now I can't imagine why they received those reviews; perhaps they were isolated incidences (people only really like to report the negative experiences sometimes) or perhpas they've changed their ways. Myinfinity.com not only had the best price going, but the order was processed immediately and shipping was very quick. At one point I sent them an inquiry via email and the reply came promptly. All in all, you couldn't ask for a better online experience, in my opinion (btw: phenomenal monitor.......)......."

"Like many other end-users who have commented here, I was duped into believing that I was purchasing an AsusTek P4G8X Deluxe motherboard from MyInfinity in December. The ETA on the board at that time was Dec. 20, 2002. Several weeks later, I was told that the P4G8X Deluxe motherboard was still backordered and cancelled the order. A week later, I noticed that the ETA had changed again and called MyInfinity to confirm that they were, in fact, expecting the board to arrive between January 10-12, 2003. I reordered the board on January 7, 2003. It is now February 3, 2003. The ETA has changed at least 3 times, and they are still alleging that they expect to receive the board.

In short, I feel strung along. I am also the owner of an online business, and I believe that it would be fair to say that, if I did this to my customers, I would not have customers for long. It is irresponsible and deceitful to advertise a product that you can not sell. I realize that the delay on this motherboard is the ultimate fault of Intel, because they have chosen to not supply enough chipsets to Asus, the board manufacturer. However, it is also the fault of AsusTek and, in turn, MyInfinity for the following reasons:
1. Advertising a product that they a)do not have readily available, and b) do not have any assurance that they can EVER procure the product for manufacture or resale.

2. Continuing to advertise a product and string customers along with phoney ETAs, even when availability problems are evident.

3. Failing to hold the respective manufacturers (AsusTek in the case of MyInfinity, and Intel in the case of Asustek) accountable for timeliness of delivery. Had the motherboard manufacturers demanded that Intel put up or shut up when it came to the Granite Bay chipset, AsusTek would not be waiting on chipsets. If MyInfinity, and other AsusTek resellers approached AsusTek with the same expectations, the end-user would not have been strung-along, waiting for a motherboard with thousands of dollars worth of parts depreciating and collecting dust on the shelves.

In sum, MyInfinity strung ALOT of people along for MONTHS with advertisements and false ETAs regarding the Granite Bay boards. They are out to make a buck, and they don't care what false information costs their customers. I find this to be grossly irresponsible, and I hold them accountable for their part in this costly fiasco.

"Overall, ordering from MyInfinity was not a terrible experience, but it could have been better. It is very annoying that they list products on their site that they do not currently have without anything to indicate this. Once I did place my order for items they did have in stock, things were fine. The only problem I had was that they seemed to be slow to fulfill my order and send me information on the shipment. Everything arrived correctly eventually, though."

"I bought a Logitech Z-680 from them and I am overall satisfied.
The only problem they have is that they are kind of "slow".
For example, they charge my credit card on 12/28, but not until 12/31 morning did UPS receive billing information. Furthermore, they actually shipped out my speakers on 1/2 night. Finally, when I received a email from their sales regarding my tracking number, it was 1/7.

Beside these things, I am pretty satisfied with my purchase, and the speakers rocks!!

"I ordered a mobo, dvd burner and video card. I promptly received and email stating that the dvd burner and mobo were on backorder. When the dvd burner was in stock, I received an email saying my order would be partially shipped as the mobo was still backordered and wouldn't be received until January. That was cool, since it's a new mobo and nobody has them in stock.

They shipped the dvd burner and video card, and charged my credit card for only those items. The package came in yesterday and it was excellently packed. Looking forward to receiving the mobo.

Thanks MyInfinity - great service!

Follow up: 1/22/03. The mobo was still on backorder. They emailed me to let me know that they didn't have a definite ETA and offered to let me cancel the order. I did and will wait until it's in stock to order it. Thanks again MyInfinity! :)

modified review This review was modified by shootcraps on January 23 2003 12:10:00 AM

"This company is a joke..I have spent 10's of thousands of dollars on internet shopping, so i know what i am doing... I did a search for ASUS P4G8X on pricewatch.com... yipee it is available from myinfinity.com.. YEA RIGHT!!! well anyways, i ordered it and 28 days later i still havent received it.( I am stationed in germany so mail takes a while sometimes, especially with the holidays)So then i login and check my order status, BACKORDERED!!! I was NOT told about this problem.. never received an email stating to this fact... So i emailed them and i get this response "Dear Customer,
Thank you for your recent order with Myinfinity.com. Our records indicates that the item you purchased is currently unavailable. It is on backorder and is expected to arrive in stock anytime this month. We do not have a set ETA date. If you wish to cancel your order please reply to this email with your order # and name on the order or contact our customer service department and we will fulfill your request, otherwise your order will remain active and will be processed when the item arrives in stock. Your credit card has not been charge until we get the item in stock and it's ready to ship. Thank you, your business is greatly appreciated. "

sounds nice doesnt it??? well , i went to their site again and tried to order it again and guess what.. IT DOESNT EVEN STATE ITS ON BACKORDER!!!! WTF!!!!! I figured i would suck it up until the 8th of January (supposedly when its going to be in).. Then i posted to one of my forum sites about this.. then i was forwarded to this site... what a joke!!! their rating is the worst ive ever seen in my life.... I emailed them and told them to cancel my order and get rid of my account info ASAP... STAY AWAY FROM THESE JOKERS!!!!! They KNOWINGLY commit fraud!!! THey do not have the products and REFUSE to let the customer know..... RUN FROM THESE JOKERS!!!!

My Infinity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Infinity is not a merchant member
My Infinity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!