• Rating 0.00/10 5 reviews

My Infinity is not a merchant member
    My Infinity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • My Infinity contact information

"I am stationed in Seoul, South Korea with the US Army. On 10 June, 2003 I ordered a n Apple iPod . I have never received it nor been reimbursed for what they charged my credit card. In three weeks it will be one year since I placed my initial order. Myinfinity has dragged this out for ever. Finally on 3 January, 2004 they sent me a postal claims form which I promptly filled out and returned via certified mail> In March 2004 I sent more e-mails asking them what the status of the claim was. No response. Today (21 May 2004) I called the postal claims office in the US (an international call from Korea) and found out that they sent my $414 to Myinfinity on the 30th of April. Someone please stop this company form doing business like this. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY unless you just want to throw your money away."

"I ordered two items on December 2nd, thinking I would have them by Christmas. One item arrived on the 17th, and the other item was backordered. I had no idea at the time of purchase this item was not in stock. Buyer beware. I tried to call the customer service number and was held in a loop for over half an hour. I cancelled. This was the worst experience I've ever had and I have order many products on line for several years.

The price was right, but not worth the poor service and delays.

"RIP OFF!!! RIP OFF!!! RIP OFF!!!

STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!!

I placed my order on Dec 8 for a CPU. They did not ship my order until Dec 17, which doesn't make me happy. Shipping was free UPS ground.

Now comes the rip off portion.

They ship it UPS Ground but charge my credit card $32 for 2nd day delivery without my authorization.
I call to complain about the $32 shipping charge. They say I called them on the phone and authorized it! Liars all the way, I DID NOT call or authorized the charges.
MyInfinity did not even ship it 2nd day, they shipped it Ground (which suppose to be free).
MyInfintiy's defense is I got the the package in 2 days from when it was shipped which means the $32 is legit even though they shipped it UPS Ground.

My only regret is I wish I had learned about resellerratings.com a lot sooner. Do yourself and your friends a favor. Tell them to stay away from MyInfinity.com, the prices might be good up front but the service sucks big time. They do not send emails giving you tracking numbers, they do not return phone calls when they say they will call you back and finally your credit card could be charged for things you never asked for!!!

"Absolutely appaling service. I recieved no confirmation email when i placed the order, no indication that my order was being procoessed, no indication it had shipped (until i called them). It took a full week for them to box up a single in stock processor and ship it. An email asking why my service was so lacking was totally ignored. Myinfinity.com does not want your business."

"I ordered a scanner on Sunday, 9/28. This online merchant charged my credit card the next day (9/29), although the item wasn't invoiced until 10/9, and I did not receive it until 10/14.

The item arrived DOA and had been shipped only in the original product box. I sent three separate emails (10/15, 10/17, 10/20) to the merchant's RMA email address, as instructed on the invoice, but never received a response. (On the last email, I had even copied other departments such as sales.)

Finally, I resorted to the only recourse I had, which was to dispute the charge with the bank. The final status of my dispute is still pending, although the bank has temporarily credited my account for the item while they complete their inquiries.

Not a fun experience.