Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have ordered from My Freedom Smokes at least once a month for the past 5 months or so. I love them the only time an order had a mistake was my first one. It was my mistake not theirs and they didn't have to fix it for me but they did. My order this week was is great, I am never disappointed. No they did not ask me for a review I usually review products on their website or which ever websites I use. But they do not have an overall option for reviews. I love the juices and also the diy products. "

modified review This review was modified by gar727bea on November 10 2014 08:59:01 AM

"My wife ordered me a starter kit for the ego -c twist. Both of my cartomizer tanks came deformed and one unusable. I emailed them and sent pictures, to which they replied it must be dislodged from the base that happens. When clearly the tank is so misformed it cannot function. This will be the last time I do buisness with them."

modified review This review was modified by turtlevapz on September 19 2014 12:40:49 AM

"Worst customer service. A bottle of liquid popped open and spilt all over my car and clothes while on a trip. It was a 60ml bottle which costs about $27. The only response I get, "you can use a paper clip" I will never do business with them again, and highly recommend you stay away as well."

modified review This review was modified by kilago on January 16 2014 03:21:37 PM

"Amazing company! Excellent prices, VERY fast shipping. Great customer service. Good product selection. They frequently offer coupons and specials. This company is among my favorites and has turned me into a loyal customer :)"

My Freedom Smokes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Freedom Smokes is not a merchant member
My Freedom Smokes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!