• My Freedom Smok

"I've never had such lack of customer service --EVER .
I purchased one of the starter kits that was allegedly on sale for $ 39.99 , included 2 cylinders and two beakers.
Need less to say , my check out price was 41.99. ( this is not the issues, its just a add on to the scam taking place)
upon receiveing my kit I noticed my items were missing .
After contact someone ( via email because the company NEVER answers the phone ) , I was told they were out of stock ; yet I was charge a even higher amount than what the kit was on sale for and after bringing this to their attention , I was told it didnt include the items missing ???
The website CLEARLY states a list of items included --my cylinders and beakers being some of those items.
Needless to say after the countless phone calls ( none returned ) and agnozing emails with a arrogant D - bag who knows nothing about customer service , I will not be doing business with them anymore .
You lost a good customer -- I vape , I make and Im the one they call for local vape convention photos .
Word of mouth will make you or break you .

This review was modified by omcnair3766 on June 02 2015 04:42:43 PM

"My freedom smokes is a rip off, there juice does not produce much vapor at all. They sent me a wood tip that I only spent around 4 bucks but when I received it the hole was drilled crooked and right at the gasket was a big hole, when I put it on tank it cracked. I called 3 times and left voice messages, even sent 2 emails with no response. Seems like they don't mind ripping people off and the juice is horrible. If you read this post and still decide to purchase from them and are disappointed with your service at least I tried to warn you. If you want to throw money away I suggest you flush it, that might be fun to watch. ."

This review was modified by stevo101 on May 22 2015 01:43:51 AM

"Horrible company. Ordered an RDA and machining was not right on the air flow ring making it un-usable. I understand, not really their fault, but they will not answer my emails about it. Also, wrote a review on the RDA as to what happened. The next morning my 1 star review was deleted from their page. Pretty shady if you ask me. They only keep their top reviews and delete the rest. What kind of business is that? Equals out to lying to their customers. "

This review was modified by Axom on January 16 2015 07:45:41 AM

"I have ordered from My Freedom Smokes at least once a month for the past 5 months or so. I love them the only time an order had a mistake was my first one. It was my mistake not theirs and they didn't have to fix it for me but they did. My order this week was is great, I am never disappointed. No they did not ask me for a review I usually review products on their website or which ever websites I use. But they do not have an overall option for reviews. I love the juices and also the diy products. "

This review was modified by gar727bea on November 10 2014 08:59:01 AM

"My wife ordered me a starter kit for the ego -c twist. Both of my cartomizer tanks came deformed and one unusable. I emailed them and sent pictures, to which they replied it must be dislodged from the base that happens. When clearly the tank is so misformed it cannot function. This will be the last time I do buisness with them."

This review was modified by turtlevapz on September 19 2014 12:40:49 AM

"Worst customer service. A bottle of liquid popped open and spilt all over my car and clothes while on a trip. It was a 60ml bottle which costs about $27. The only response I get, "you can use a paper clip" I will never do business with them again, and highly recommend you stay away as well."

This review was modified by kilago on January 16 2014 03:21:37 PM

"Amazing company! Excellent prices, VERY fast shipping. Great customer service. Good product selection. They frequently offer coupons and specials. This company is among my favorites and has turned me into a loyal customer :)"

Share My Freedom Smokes's store rating

My Freedom Smokes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Freedom Smokes is not a merchant member
My Freedom Smokes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!