Stores > My Freedom Smokes

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review My Freedom Smokes by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

SCAM SCAM SCAM

"Long story short they run scams and have the worst customer service. "

This review was modified by Madhatter009 on March 21 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-03-18

Not MY freedom smokes.

"The day after completing and paying for my order online, My Freedom Smokes contacted me via voicemail to tell me they do not have an item I ordered on their website. I only purchased the Snow Wolf 80with from them because the site said "flat black" was in stock. I called them back a few minutes later and they answered immediately to offer me the SS version instead. This version is $47 elsewhere but charged me the $54 I originally paid for the one I ordered. Agreeing to the item, my shipment was on its way. When usps attempted to deliver, they informed me that postage was not paid in full and had a $4.08 balance. I called MFS 7 times between 10am and 3pm on a Friday with no answer any time. My email went unresponded also. When I changed the caller ID of my call to their OWN phone#, they immediately answered. Good to know customers are screened and ignored. They refused to pay the shipping that I had already paid them for. When I paid it myself, I opened to find my other item was replaced as well. My dual coil RBA was replaced with a smaller single coil version. Did I call them about it?? Yes. Did they ignore my calls again?? Yes they did. Needless to say I will not be making a second purchase from this shady shop. "

This review was modified by cbvoth84 on March 18 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-02-24

Done with myfreedomsmokes.com

"Over the last 2 years I have order many products from my freedom smokes. I noticed over the last year, several of my orders were wrong. I've ordered glass bottles, recieved plastic ones. Ordered syringes got different sizes then what I ordered. The last straw is I ordered a new mod, and I recieved coils. I'm not sure what's happened over the last year? I get the impression that the staff just doesn't care, as it is happening more often. It's unfortunate, I'm taking my money elsewhere."

This review was modified by Douglasmic001 on February 24 2017 01:45:02 PM

2016-07-30

A fantastic Web Experience

"I have been ordering from MFS for over 4 years and they have always been spot on with the orders. The web site is one of the easiest to navigate and it is secure. (I've used others where my credit card was reused for other items.)
Great company, great folks and a great experience.
This review was not requested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-12-14

"They shorted the most expensive item on my order. I contacted them three times and they said basically sorry the dispute didn't turnout as you would have liked. I will not purchase from them again. "

This review was modified by JDHtown on December 14 2015 09:46:34 AM

2015-12-02

"What a joke this outfit is... After going to their Black Friday "sale" and waiting through interminable delays from their almost non-functioning website, I was, after at least 12 to 15 attempts, able to get my order to go through. Now, on December 2, I get a "Transaction Refund" receipt from them. No explanation. No discussion. Just, a refund. So, while I could have gotten Black Friday deals from other reputable vape retailers, now I sit here having to re-buy all of this stuff at non-Black Friday prices. And the difference is very significant. I can definitely see why MyFreedomSmokes gets such horrible reviews all over the web. Apparently I am not the only person who is completely unsatisfied with this screwed-up retailer. I spend a lot of money on vape gear because a number of folks in my family have turned to vaping instead of smoking, and I want to support that in any way I can. I certainly will not be (trying to) spending my money at this online joke of a retailer. There are too many good, solid, vape retailers that I will support. "

This review was modified by doc_michael_allen on December 02 2015 04:39:22 PM

2015-06-02

"I've never had such lack of customer service --EVER .
I purchased one of the starter kits that was allegedly on sale for $ 39.99 , included 2 cylinders and two beakers.
Need less to say , my check out price was 41.99. ( this is not the issues, its just a add on to the scam taking place)
upon receiveing my kit I noticed my items were missing .
After contact someone ( via email because the company NEVER answers the phone ) , I was told they were out of stock ; yet I was charge a even higher amount than what the kit was on sale for and after bringing this to their attention , I was told it didnt include the items missing ???
The website CLEARLY states a list of items included --my cylinders and beakers being some of those items.
Needless to say after the countless phone calls ( none returned ) and agnozing emails with a arrogant D - bag who knows nothing about customer service , I will not be doing business with them anymore .
You lost a good customer -- I vape , I make and Im the one they call for local vape convention photos .
Word of mouth will make you or break you .

This review was modified by omcnair3766 on June 02 2015 04:42:43 PM

2015-05-22

"My freedom smokes is a rip off, there juice does not produce much vapor at all. They sent me a wood tip that I only spent around 4 bucks but when I received it the hole was drilled crooked and right at the gasket was a big hole, when I put it on tank it cracked. I called 3 times and left voice messages, even sent 2 emails with no response. Seems like they don't mind ripping people off and the juice is horrible. If you read this post and still decide to purchase from them and are disappointed with your service at least I tried to warn you. If you want to throw money away I suggest you flush it, that might be fun to watch. ."

This review was modified by stevo101 on May 22 2015 01:43:51 AM

2015-01-16

"Horrible company. Ordered an RDA and machining was not right on the air flow ring making it un-usable. I understand, not really their fault, but they will not answer my emails about it. Also, wrote a review on the RDA as to what happened. The next morning my 1 star review was deleted from their page. Pretty shady if you ask me. They only keep their top reviews and delete the rest. What kind of business is that? Equals out to lying to their customers. "

This review was modified by Axom on January 16 2015 07:45:41 AM

2014-11-10

"I have ordered from My Freedom Smokes at least once a month for the past 5 months or so. I love them the only time an order had a mistake was my first one. It was my mistake not theirs and they didn't have to fix it for me but they did. My order this week was is great, I am never disappointed. No they did not ask me for a review I usually review products on their website or which ever websites I use. But they do not have an overall option for reviews. I love the juices and also the diy products. "

This review was modified by gar727bea on November 10 2014 08:59:01 AM

2014-09-19

"My wife ordered me a starter kit for the ego -c twist. Both of my cartomizer tanks came deformed and one unusable. I emailed them and sent pictures, to which they replied it must be dislodged from the base that happens. When clearly the tank is so misformed it cannot function. This will be the last time I do buisness with them."

This review was modified by turtlevapz on September 19 2014 12:40:49 AM

2014-01-16

"Worst customer service. A bottle of liquid popped open and spilt all over my car and clothes while on a trip. It was a 60ml bottle which costs about $27. The only response I get, "you can use a paper clip" I will never do business with them again, and highly recommend you stay away as well."

This review was modified by kilago on January 16 2014 03:21:37 PM

2012-06-21

"Amazing company! Excellent prices, VERY fast shipping. Great customer service. Good product selection. They frequently offer coupons and specials. This company is among my favorites and has turned me into a loyal customer :)"

Share My Freedom Smokes's store rating

My Freedom Smokes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Freedom Smokes is not a merchant member
My Freedom Smokes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!