"I make CC purchases from other online merchants, and I rate MCC as my favorite. Their vast selections, top notch customer service and quick delivery make my choice an easy one."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2013

“Dear Henry,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate that you've taken valuable time out of your schedule to write this wonderful review.

We are very glad to hear that we are your favorite store and will continue to strive to ensure that your experiences with us will be as wonderful.

Sonya Rendall”

"This was my first order with MCC and I couldn't be happier. Cigars arrived vacum packed and very quickly. Communication was good as well. I totally recommend MCC for your habanos purchases."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-09-2013

“Dear Ryan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your kind remarks regarding our customer service, packaging and delivery times. We are looking forward to continuing our relationship!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Ordered from them two times. The first time was probably 4-5 years ago and the customer service was excellent. I completely forgot how fast their shipping was until I ordered again from them recently and received my order within 2 days after it was shipped. There's no doubt I'll shop at MCC again in the future."

“Dear Jason,

We thank you for your review and appreciate the fact that you’ve enjoyed your shopping experience.

I have passed on your kind words to all the team here at My-Cuban-Cigars.Com and I hope you will shop with us again in the near future for more of our excellent service that we pride ourselves in delivering to our customers!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"one word....SUPERB! i purchased a smaller box of romeo y juliet mille fleurs just to get an idea at the quality and am happy to report that ill probably be switching from puroexpress to these good folks. reasonable prices and very quick shipping considering how far they are coming. you get what you pay for especially with genuine cubans!"

“Dear Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback and for having chosen our store to satisfy your cigar needs!

We are very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your Romeo y Juliet Mille Fleurs so much. We also hope that you will continue to be our customer!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"I have been a customer of My-Cuban-Cigar for over five years. During that time they have not
disappointed me. Every order has been taken and delivered on time, except once. That exception
proved to me what a stand-up company they were. After waiting a reasonable time for delivery, and not
receiving it, I contacted them, and they immediately reshipped the order at no cost. Bottom line is they believe and trust their customers as they ask us to trust them. And yes, the cigars are always delivered sealed, and very fresh.
Dwayne Willms

“Dear Dwayne,

Thank you for your lovely comment. I am delighted to read such a good report about our store. We are very much grateful for your trust and will strive to prove it in the future!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Once again, My-Cuban-Cigars did an outstanding job with my order. And even with minor issues regarding shipping and payment, the service I rec'd from Ms. Sonya Rendall was nothing short of OUTSTANDING to correct the issues. It's quality service like that of Ms. Rendall that keeps me coming back time and again. She is a one of the main reasons I don't order my cigars from any other vendor. Always delivered on time, in perfect condition and exactly what I ordered. And if a problem of any kind, Ms. Rendall is there to help. Thank you very much.

Derek

“Dear Derek,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your wonderful review. We were so pleased to learn how much you enjoy our services and we would like to especially thank you for your very kind words about the team. I personally am very happy that I could make your shopping experience with MCC a good one!

Sonya Rendall”

"I have been doing business with My-Cuban-Cigars for almost 8 years. I have never once been disappointed in quality or service. Their support group has always worked very hard to make certain I am completely satisfied. Their cigars are of such superior quality that I travel with my cigars when I know that there are Cubans are available locally. Their cigars are superior."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2013

“Dear Van,

Thank you for the excellent review! I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience here and I am thrilled to read that our cigars have met your expectations, and our service delighted you. I hope your nice impression will bring you back to My-Cuban-Cigars.com many times!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Excellent site de vente.Sérieux et rigoureux, bonne conservation des cigares.Le seul à ma connaissance qui accepte de livrer en France. La livraison est assez rapide, le service et digne de confiance et les prix restent un peu plus attractifs qu'au pays.
Bravo!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-17-2013

My-Cuban-Cigars, My-Cuban-Cigars.com rep has responded

“Bonjour, Edouard, et tout d'abord merci de nous avoir laissé un commentaire si encourageant et d’avoir pris le temps de nous faire partager votre expérience.

Bien cordialement et dans l'attente de vous servir de nouveau!

Service à la Clientèle”

"Thank you, My Cuban Cigars, you are truly a breath of fresh air! Well, so to speak...lol I have now made several orders from MCC and feel I have enough history with them to feel confident in their customer service, their good communication, their wonderful and fast shipping and in the quality authenticity of the cigars. They have probably the best selection out there and have even shipped me cigars with some great aging in progress. I will continue to send my business to Sonya and crew at My Cuban Cigars.

Thanks from a happy BOTL!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-03-2013

“Dear Mike,

Thank you for having taken the time to write the positive review. Your good words will go a long way and we are glad to know that we could meet your expectations.

Once again, many thanks from our team for your encouragement and your enthusiastic words. We would like to thank you for having your business with us and hope that you will enjoy your Jose La Piedra Brevas and Cazadores and Vegas Robaina Clasicos!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Lightening Fast service. Package arrived before estimated delivery date once again. Never ceases to amaze me.

The care and detail given to the packaging of each shipment is top notch compared to several other companies i have ordered from in the past.

Definitely my online recommendation to friends, family, and connoisseurs alike.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-03-2013

“Dear Milfred,

Thank you for your lovely review and your comments - much appreciated. Our team reads all the reviews too and they (especially the shipping department) will be delighted to read yours. Thanks again! We look forward to continuing our service to you!

Kindest regards,
My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Great store - very good prices and selection.
This was my first order and unfortunately the package got lost in the mail. When I contacted Sonya, she responded very quickly and made every effort to track the package. When it was clear it was lost, the cigars were reshipped for free and I got them in about a week and a half - very fast, considering shipping to south-east US during the holiday season. The Cubans came in in sealed with original labels boxes, just like I requested.
I will definitely be ordering more cigars from them and will absolutely recommend them to my friends!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-24-2012

“Dear Ivan,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. Your kind words are the best reward for us and the best motivation for further improvement. It is always great to know that we have met your expectations in both service and quality.

We hope that you will thoroughly enjoy your Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial and Partagas Serie D No.4 Tubos!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Fast shipping had my cigars in less then a week. Top of the line customer service as well. I highly recommend My-Cuban-Cigars.com if you want the best sticks, at a fair price and with fast shipping. A+++"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-12-2012

“Dear Larry,

Thank you for such a nice review. It is reviews like yours that really make it all worthwhile for both myself and our staff. We are always striving to make your shopping experience even better. I hope you will enjoy your Romeo Y Julieta Churchills and Cohiba Siglo IV and will be back soon!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Just to say I have always had excellent service from My-Cuban-Cigars. On the last occasion when the order did not arrive they worked to track it and when it was not found they resent the order which arrived in 3 days. Many thanks great service"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-01-2012

“Dear Richard,

Warm greetings from My-Cuban-Cigars.Com and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am very pleased to see your positive and encouraging comment in regards to your recent purchase with us. I have no doubt your compliments will go a long way towards motivating our employees to continuously provide a premium service for our valued customers.

Enjoy your Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 2! Thank you very much for shopping with us once again!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Good prices, authentic cubans. My cuban cigars offers superb service. They respond immediately and shipments are always on time. Thanks

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-03-2012

“Dear Sir,

Thank you for your great feedback. We can’t help but appreciate your opinion of our store. It is really very important for us to know that you appreciate the product and service that we provide.

The best pleasure we can have is to know that we have managed to satisfy you!

My-Cuban-Cigars.Com Support Team”

"Easy to order, and very quick customer service, I have enjoyed an authentic Montecristo No. 2 and Cohiba Siglo 4 and have put the rest to sleep in my humidor to get some age. Definately recommend to anybody who wants to make sure they get the real thing."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-19-2012

“Dear Massimo,

Thank you for your great review! I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your Montecristo No. 2 and Cohiba Siglo IV. I will certainly convey your kind words to all the team members. On behalf of everyone at My-Cuban-Cigars.Com, I look forward to continuing our business association!

My-Cuban-Cigars.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

My-Cuban-Cigars.com is a merchant member
My-Cuban-Cigars.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.