"I make CC purchases from other online merchants, and I rate MCC as my favorite. Their vast selections, top notch customer service and quick delivery make my choice an easy one."

"This was my first order with MCC and I couldn't be happier. Cigars arrived vacum packed and very quickly. Communication was good as well. I totally recommend MCC for your habanos purchases."

"Ordered from them two times. The first time was probably 4-5 years ago and the customer service was excellent. I completely forgot how fast their shipping was until I ordered again from them recently and received my order within 2 days after it was shipped. There's no doubt I'll shop at MCC again in the future."

"one word....SUPERB! i purchased a smaller box of romeo y juliet mille fleurs just to get an idea at the quality and am happy to report that ill probably be switching from puroexpress to these good folks. reasonable prices and very quick shipping considering how far they are coming. you get what you pay for especially with genuine cubans!"

"I have been a customer of My-Cuban-Cigar for over five years. During that time they have not
disappointed me. Every order has been taken and delivered on time, except once. That exception
proved to me what a stand-up company they were. After waiting a reasonable time for delivery, and not
receiving it, I contacted them, and they immediately reshipped the order at no cost. Bottom line is they believe and trust their customers as they ask us to trust them. And yes, the cigars are always delivered sealed, and very fresh.
Dwayne Willms

"Once again, My-Cuban-Cigars did an outstanding job with my order. And even with minor issues regarding shipping and payment, the service I rec'd from Ms. Sonya Rendall was nothing short of OUTSTANDING to correct the issues. It's quality service like that of Ms. Rendall that keeps me coming back time and again. She is a one of the main reasons I don't order my cigars from any other vendor. Always delivered on time, in perfect condition and exactly what I ordered. And if a problem of any kind, Ms. Rendall is there to help. Thank you very much.

Derek

"I have been doing business with My-Cuban-Cigars for almost 8 years. I have never once been disappointed in quality or service. Their support group has always worked very hard to make certain I am completely satisfied. Their cigars are of such superior quality that I travel with my cigars when I know that there are Cubans are available locally. Their cigars are superior."

"Excellent site de vente.Sérieux et rigoureux, bonne conservation des cigares.Le seul à ma connaissance qui accepte de livrer en France. La livraison est assez rapide, le service et digne de confiance et les prix restent un peu plus attractifs qu'au pays.
Bravo!

"Thank you, My Cuban Cigars, you are truly a breath of fresh air! Well, so to speak...lol I have now made several orders from MCC and feel I have enough history with them to feel confident in their customer service, their good communication, their wonderful and fast shipping and in the quality authenticity of the cigars. They have probably the best selection out there and have even shipped me cigars with some great aging in progress. I will continue to send my business to Sonya and crew at My Cuban Cigars.

Thanks from a happy BOTL!

"Lightening Fast service. Package arrived before estimated delivery date once again. Never ceases to amaze me.

The care and detail given to the packaging of each shipment is top notch compared to several other companies i have ordered from in the past.

Definitely my online recommendation to friends, family, and connoisseurs alike.

"Great store - very good prices and selection.
This was my first order and unfortunately the package got lost in the mail. When I contacted Sonya, she responded very quickly and made every effort to track the package. When it was clear it was lost, the cigars were reshipped for free and I got them in about a week and a half - very fast, considering shipping to south-east US during the holiday season. The Cubans came in in sealed with original labels boxes, just like I requested.
I will definitely be ordering more cigars from them and will absolutely recommend them to my friends!

"Fast shipping had my cigars in less then a week. Top of the line customer service as well. I highly recommend My-Cuban-Cigars.com if you want the best sticks, at a fair price and with fast shipping. A+++"

"Just to say I have always had excellent service from My-Cuban-Cigars. On the last occasion when the order did not arrive they worked to track it and when it was not found they resent the order which arrived in 3 days. Many thanks great service"

"Good prices, authentic cubans. My cuban cigars offers superb service. They respond immediately and shipments are always on time. Thanks

"Easy to order, and very quick customer service, I have enjoyed an authentic Montecristo No. 2 and Cohiba Siglo 4 and have put the rest to sleep in my humidor to get some age. Definately recommend to anybody who wants to make sure they get the real thing."

My-Cuban-Cigars.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My-Cuban-Cigars.com is not a merchant member
My-Cuban-Cigars.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!