"I ordered some cool awesome priced items for Christmas on November 2nd. Today I was told they might ship out early next week... I asked how is it possible I ordered so long ago products that were in stock and I don't have them yet. I was told they had to order more but the sale was for a certain number of items. I think they fill higher priced items first and if you get the items at the deal of the day they just ship later to fill higher dollar items first. Worst online experience ever... Not sure I will ever buy from them again"

modified review This review was modified by jeanettevallance on December 15 2014 10:25:06 AM

"This was rates as one of my worst online shopping experiences I've had in a while.

I placed the order July 2nd for a Senco CO detector that says it was in stock. 4 weeks later 2 phone calls and 4 emails later I got nothing (No response either). I called my credit card company to reverse the charges for non-delivery of goods.

The day after the credit card company reverses the charges (I emailed them tellin them I was going to do this if I didn't hear back soon), I get a response to an email saying they just shipped it out. No explaination apology or anything. I talked to the credit card company about this and they said if they can send proof that it was shipped and received they'd redo the charge. I told them in 2 emails. Never hear back from em. Sometime in September I get a phone call asking about why the charge was reversed. I can't get ahold of them by phone so I email them but I get no response.

Frankly I think their customer service is awful. They never respond, never answer the phones there (I left a number of messages) and it takes them over a month to ship in stock items.

My Cool Gadgets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Cool Gadgets is not a merchant member
My Cool Gadgets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!