"This was rates as one of my worst online shopping experiences I've had in a while.

I placed the order July 2nd for a Senco CO detector that says it was in stock. 4 weeks later 2 phone calls and 4 emails later I got nothing (No response either). I called my credit card company to reverse the charges for non-delivery of goods.

The day after the credit card company reverses the charges (I emailed them tellin them I was going to do this if I didn't hear back soon), I get a response to an email saying they just shipped it out. No explaination apology or anything. I talked to the credit card company about this and they said if they can send proof that it was shipped and received they'd redo the charge. I told them in 2 emails. Never hear back from em. Sometime in September I get a phone call asking about why the charge was reversed. I can't get ahold of them by phone so I email them but I get no response.

Frankly I think their customer service is awful. They never respond, never answer the phones there (I left a number of messages) and it takes them over a month to ship in stock items.

My Cool Gadgets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

My Cool Gadgets is not a merchant member
My Cool Gadgets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!