• Address: 148-48 Hillside Ave.Briarwood, NY 11435
    • Contact: info@myworldphone.com
    • Phone: 718-526-0004
    • Customer Support: 718-526-0004
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Sat 11:00am - 6:00 pm, Closed on Sunday

"Manoj from My World Phone is very friendly and delivered my phone as soon as possible. I was in an emergency situation and he did all he could to get my product to me on time. He responded to my emails efficiently and quickly, it was comforting to know that someone else (who could actually do something about getting my phone to me) cared about its timely shipment as much as me! I would trust him with sending any other products as well. "

modified review This review was modified by salpri on September 16 2014 12:04:58 PM

"BEWARE.... NEVER NEVER BUY THIS FROM THIS PEOPLE.....

BEWARE, feels more like dealing with a scammer, not sellers
This guys are scammers...

Recently i've bought two Samsung Phones. I received on time but when i open the box got the wrong order for one of the phone i ordered White color phone and they send me Black Color phone and also other phone box seal was broken. When i asked them abount broken seal they said they checked the box before sending.

And when i call for the wrong color phone which i received and talk to John Jacob and it's look like he doesn;t wann help and told me to send email to Brian which i did and several times and getting delivery failed notification. So its look like there is no one name Brian working there. Since i've contacted them its already been week and never got the helpfull reply from anyone.

So bacically if you orderd phone and got the default or wrong orderd you are stuck there is no one to deal with return.

on top of that other phone i recieved battery for that phone is not working. it has to be chanrge everyday. even if i do not used phone at all battery drained our in a day so doesn;t look like they send the brand new phone.

"BUYER BEWARE! If you order a new wi fi phone and get a used non-wi fi phone, DO NOT expect a refund or any relevant, timely communications from this vendor. Fore-warned, fore-armed! "

"BEWARE, feels more like dealing with a scammer, not sellers.
I bought Motorola L7 Unlocked Quad band Camera Phone 11/07/13 for my wife. Phone was defective, also exploded/defective battery and nonworking charger . I sent 4 emails to Myworldphone asking to replaced it. But still no answers. 1/08/14 phone was locked 1000miles away from home and became useless. Must be the way they do business. BEWARE!

"Truthfully, they were a little funky to deal with on the phone, like they are operating out of somebody's van, but a) prices are good b) shipping was fast c) I ordered the wrong phone (my fault) and they returned it without issue. So - I gots to give them a good score."

"I do love to travel. When I got some time I went to spend some quality time with my friends. so I do like a phone with which one I can connect with my Friends and family. i was confused which one will I pick !!! One of the person Jacob talked with me for 24 mins and helped me to pick the right phone. I choose this phone LG G flex. Do you travel so much? Want to connect with the world of Internet while traveling? Then of course you need a device, which can full fill, all your requirements. But as a mater of fact, you cannot carry any big device laptop or tablet. Here you need a device has both the facility of a phone and a laptop or tablet. LG present the new LG G Flex. This is a first curved phone. There have a lots of amazing features for which it can be a successful phone in market. Let us check the features of LG G Flex. First of all it is a fully touchscreen phone. It supports Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Quad-band 3G with HSPA; LTE cat4. This phone has 6" 16M-color 1080p True HD IPS Plus FullHD capacitive touchscreen; corning Gorilla glass2 protection. The processor of this phone is Quad-core 2.26GHz Krait 400 CPU, 3GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset and 3 GB RAM which gives it an impressive speed. It has Android OS v4.2.2 KitKat; LG Optimus UI, which makes it proper smartphone. This phone has 32GB internal memory and an external memory slot. The most impressive feature of this phone is its camera. It has Primary 13MP autofocus camera with LED flash, geotagging, Intelligent Auto, optical image stabilization, Time catch shot, smart shutter and VR panoramas. This phone also has Full HD (1080p) video recording at 60fps, Secondary 2.1MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording. It has Wi-Fi by which users can be connected with Internet for free. It has Bluetooth also by which, it can be connected with any other devices and pass the data. The camera has sapphire glass cover which protect from scratches. And finally this phone has a very strong 3,200mAh Li-Po unit battery backup. There have some disadvantage of this device. Such as Plastic finish of the back cover has poor grip, No dedicated camera key, No FM radio. But, there have a lot of things, which gives it a reputation of a great smartphone. And it is clear that, LG G Flex is completely able to compete the other brand. Even some way, it is better than the others."

"Bought Razr unlocked phone 05/08/13. It was defective and Myworldphone replaced it. 2nd phone was locked. They decided to refund. Purchase price was 70.33. 33 emails and 50 days later they refunded to my credit card. 50.15. Don't know why but glad to be rid of them. Must be the way they do business. BEWARE!"

"I had been looking at purchasing a new smartphone for a few weeks and when I finally narrowed down the one I wanted, everyone seemed to have gone up in price $50 or more, or was out of stock/back ordered. A couple weeks later on a whim I checked around and MyWorldPhone had gotten the black ones back in stock at the prices they had listed in the past. Just to be sure, I called to confirm and specifically asked that they check the inventory. They assured me the site was updated real-time and it was okay to place my order.

Placed my order online and received a confirmation email saying to expect a follow-up call within 3-9 hours. Call never came, and phone was listed as out-of-stock on the website, so I called the next day. I was assured my phone had been in stock, that my order was being processed, and that that they would call me shortly. Three days after I placed my order I get a call from them saying that my phone is out of stock and would I like help picking out another phone. I told them to cancel my order, and after a little "but sir... let us help you find another phone" nonsense, my order was cancelled.

Next day the phone is back to being listed as in stock. I'm not going to say specifically that they are pulling the old bait-and-switch game, but it sure seems that way to me. I know I won't be shopping with them again.

"I ordered four NOKIA 6700 classic unlocked phones. Of the four units, only two units had the batteries (BL-6Q. The remaining two wre missing. I have been corresponding with Mr. John Jacob (Whole Sale Dept, both via eMail and phone calls. Mr. Jacob is very cooperative, but he depends on Shipping Dept to send the missing batteries. I am rather disappointed with the whole transacction"

"Recently, I requested to unlock my IPhone-4 through MyWorldPhone.com. The guys did the excellent job. I am completely satisfied with their work. I would recommend the unlocking service through MyWorldPhone.com to anyone....."

"MyWorldPhone.com is as good as I expect because you have all the brand name product in the market but you are lack of certain cell phone models and the accessories. For retail price, it's still expensive like many other cell phone wholesalers. I tried to get into wholesale member to see if how much the price will change."

"Mr Saimon was very helpful.. Quick turn around ... ordered three times and very satisfied... will use this company again...

joe
igold communications

"Extremely fast shipment. The item is an older phone that is still readily available through MyWorldPhone.com, which is great. The only caveat I have is that I was required to ship to my credit card billing address; I normally prefer to make shipments to an alternate address (parents home), due to my living arrangements; but it worked out fine."

"excellent service, the people at myworldphone.com always there for me, reply all my inquiry emails and help me thru and thru"

"They cancel my order whithout any reason,so i never get my phone they found the mistake an fixed s i may was a litle hard on they and i goin to give the 5 start just for the costumer asistece in this matter"

modified review This review was modified by camale1965 on February 01 2013 03:29:33 PM

MyWorldPhone.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyWorldPhone.com is not a merchant member
MyWorldPhone.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!