MyVitanet.com / Value Nutrition Center Reviews - myvitanet.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.50/10 229 reviews

MyVitanet.com / Value Nutrition Center is not a merchant member
MyVitanet.com / Value Nutrition Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"My name is Beverley Hoyte and my email address is inezdauter@gmail.com On September 29th I placed an order for Bio Freeze The order number 2320128 and the amount of the order was $37.51 cents. The money was taken out of my account immediately, but I have never received the order. I have tried on numerous occasions to get in touch with the Customer Service and have sent numerous inquiries to the company through the online order status screen and have never received an answer or got my money back. $37.51 may not be a lot of money to you, but to me it is, especially when I thought that paying it would get met the help I need to relieve my knee pain. I will not give up until I get a response from MyVitanet.com or my money back."

modified review This review was modified by BeverleyHoyte on May 30 2013 09:04:38 AM

"I ordered 4 bottles of vitamins for $80.00. A few weeks later, they wrote and told me via email that they were out of stock and asked if I would like a refund. I said yes. Then I REPEATEDLY emailed them requesting my refund. I never heard from them and I never got my money back. Recently, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of New York. I recommend that others do the same. I think it is very important that others be protected from this company."

"Ordered product almost six months ago, they billed my credit card immediately but did not ship. Did not respond to my email sent to them on their website two months ago (website says 3 to 7 days). They finally responded today only to say they would respond in 3 to 7 days. Their idea of customer service is no service. I have been able to order the same product from other vendors since then and they shipped it immediately. I feel the only reason they are responding now is I filed a complaint with my credit card company. Since it takes two months to respond to a complaint filed on their own website, it demonstrates a non commitment to customer satisfaction. If they can not ship an off the shelf item in a few weeks they should "man up" and refund the customer. Almost six months and no product, inexcusable."

"Terrible company! I placed my order on 8/31/2011, but never received the products. I e-mailed them four times. They replied my first e-mail (in Oct. 2011) and said that they were waiting for the shipment for the products that I ordered. After that, they ignored all my subsequent e-mails. I called their phone number, but could never get through.

I called my credit card company (Chase) today, and my credit card company will refund me of the charge.

Rating 8/104/5

"I placed an order with this company on Jan 8, 2012. (This was my 2nd order for the same product. The first shipped promptly & w/o issue in Aug 2011.) After the order wasn't received in a reasonable time, I tried calling them. Ha! Busy, then no way to even leave a message. I left 2 messages on the website which were not answered, BUT I mentioned poor online reviews (here) and not to charge my credit card until shipped.

The same day of the 2nd message about not charging my credit card (1/24), they shipped and charged my card. I'm to receive the order today via UPS.

I have mixed feelings about this company because of customer (no)service, poor reviews, and long shipping delays - bad-; and because they didn't charge my credit card until the order shipped - very good. Because of this, I'm not sure if I will order from them again.

"I placed an order on September 14th, 2011 and after MANY emails and being told that is would ship in 10-14 days every time I finally tried calling them and was never able to reach a human.
It is not Jan 2012 So I called my credit card and had them retract the order. I have not heard a thing from Vitanet concerning my order since Nov 2011.

"I ordered in August 2011. The took my money and I still don't have the product. I have contacted them 6 times and got response to only the 1st one. The last two have been to ask for a refund and I have heard nothing. Maybe it will happen now. If not I will take maters to another place and maybe they can help me. DON't order from this place it's a rip off. I have 2 order numbers for the same order. 1st from the confirmation # on the original order and 2nd on the web page from them. They are vitanet 996690 and 2281763"

"https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/find-business/name/myvitanet/

File a formal complaint here.
I did and got a refund on an order that was charged and never shipped, after two months of trying to contact them had failed.

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! A NUMBER ONE RIP OFF!!! I PLACED AN ORDER AUG. 19,2011-NOW 1/21/12 AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER BUT THEY TOOK MY $55.12 FROM MY BANK..THEY WILL NOT RETURN EMAIL,CAN NOT GET THEM ON THE PHONE.."

"Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Ordered two weeks ago. These wads don't respond to e Mails or phone inquires. My card hasn't been charged yet but I'll dispute payment the second in does since I am clearly not going to receive my order. What a bunch of scamsters."

"These people never shipped my order but they charged my credit card right away. The product was Biofreeze. I intend to notify the manufacturer and dispute the charges with Visa. DO NOT ORDER FROM MYVITANET.COM unless you like giving money away"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Everything said here is completely true. I ordered on Oct 15th and have still not received my order. However, they charged my credit card immediately. They have zero customer service and now will not speak to you on the phone. I went online and cancelled my order but there system does not give you a cancellation number or even an acknowledgment of any kind. After reading the other reviews, I am not expecting to get my money back either. "

"its been 4 months since ive made my order with the same problems other customers have had same response after various in inquiries, now the web site is non responsive ive contacted 7 on your side and better business . i received response from 7 on your side saying that you have to dispute this within 2 months of order wich is crazy cuz they just stole my money with no recourse. they are thieves , stil waiting for my order. they didnot return my money and now no response from website Ricardo Aguilar "

"I had previously been a very satisfied customer of this company and placed many repeat orders. However, when I ordered in August 2011 (Stevia liquid), after not receiving my order in the normally speedy manner, I had to make several attempts to find out why. At first I was told they were no longer selling the product, and would issue a refund, but then I was told it was on backorder for at most 3 weeks. I asked that the order not be cancelled since I had already paid and would wait for the backorder. What a mistake!! It is now December - I have sent many requests for status update, then trying to cancel the order and get a refund....all of which have been ignored. In fact, the first such correspondence was actually marked as "answered" when in fact it wasn't. I pointed that out in another set of correspondence, and all further emails remain marked as "open." When I placed the most recent Stevia order, it was done AFTER they went to the customer service automated system....prior to that I had no problems whatsoever, even when I made an error on a shipment at one time. Now that I've read all the other reviews on this site, I will get more aggressive with contacting a real person and getting my $51 back. I will also NEVER deal with this company again."

"The site is a total fraud. I placed an order more than a month ago (Nov. 1, 2011) and I have not received my order, I cannot get anyone to respond to my email inquiries and I have lodged a omplaint with the BBB of N.Y. They are looking into the matter, and I am currently awaiting a response. Since placing my order, and in hindsite, I have read reviews from many others regarding this sham of a company, and no one is happy with the service. Many are still awaiting resolution. I found a phone number for them, and I will call them tomorrow (Monday) and further waste my time and energy. I now can understand why they can undersell their competitors. They have no intentions of filling the orders placed by unsuspecting customers. "