Stores > MySecuritySign

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

2016-06-25

"No problems with tranaction!"

2016-06-25

Prompt Service

"I have ordered several times from MySecuritySign with excellent results. Quality signs at a good price with quick delivery."

2016-06-24

Easy to customize!

"I searched the web and could not find the exact sign I needed when I stumbled upon this site and was able to customize my sign exactly as needed in a few easy steps!! I was able to proof it and was sent another proof before the order went in. The sign was perfect!! Will definitely use this site again and will recommend it to others!"

2016-06-24

Easy to Order

"Ordered several signs, some of them custom. I had no problem editing them and when I left them in my shopping cart w/o ordering I received a reminder email which is super helpful because I'm a busy property manager."

2016-06-23

Warning sign with "HUMOR"

"Pleasure doing first-time business with this company. Huge choices including creating your own signs
. Thanks for the freedom to find what I needed and wanted !! Future visits/purchases assured. Highly recomended to my friends.

2016-06-23

"Shipped fast and very happy with the signs"

Just what i mordered..

"Fast delivery and item was exactly what I ordered.

2016-06-22

fast

"best looking sign , and very well made of top grade material, will with stand high wind and other elements, would buy here again and have bought here several times, can't beat the price for quality thanks"

2016-06-22

"good quality, prompt service"

2016-06-20

Exactly what I was looking for!

"I have been trying to find a metal sign for outdoor usage on our patio. For some reason "No one under 21" signs are few and far between. Happy with quality of this sign"

2016-06-20

Easy and helpful process

"Aside from ordering standard signs, I ordered a set of custom signs. There's a check box to allow them to review your sign for potential improvements, which I checked. They made a few very nice changes, which were sent back to me for approval, and which I accepted. The signs were delivered very quickly and look great! Billing and payment were simple and accurately done. "

2016-06-19

Approved!!

"Processing slightly slower than stated, shipping slow but I ordered 6 eight foot poles! Signs look great. Very pleased overall. Be realistic regarding your shipping/receipt times!"

This review was modified by SRHOA3 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-19

Sent wrong signs

"Ordered green, sent red. Wasn't worth the hassle to send back so I used them. Still, wasn't my first choice. "

This review was modified by jon_ciccone on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-17

Good price and quality sign

"Speedy delivery very pleased.. thanks.. just what I needed."

2016-06-15

Fast Delivery

"Pleased with pricing, quality and quick delivery!"

Share MySecuritySign's store rating

MySecuritySign is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MySecuritySign is a merchant member
MySecuritySign participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.