Stores > MySecuritySign

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

2016-07-18

Quality signs!

"We have purchased twice from MySecuritySign and both times received quality products."

2016-07-18

"Once all design descriptions of the signs were in place, the transaction went very smooth, I was impressed and pleased with selection and end results. I give it a "5" star."

2016-07-17

Turn-around was quick; editing was efficient

"I was surprised at how quickly such signs could be made. I appreciate the editing service they provided. The signs I orders and received are strong and I expect will last a very long time."

2016-07-16

The best

"I received exactly what I ordered, in the time frame that was promised. What else can you ask for. "

2016-07-16

"Great signs. Came very quickly. "

2016-07-15

Sign of the Times

"Large selection to choose from. High quality. Good pricing and excellent service."

2016-07-13

"fast, efficient and seems like a sturdy, durable product."

2016-07-11

Perfect

"Needed security signage for an estate. They needed to be high quality and fit in with the architecture and color palate. They exceeded my boss and my expectations. Fast turnaround time."

This review was modified by Lester_lindvig on July 11 2016 02:14:07 PM

2016-07-11

Here's Your Sign!

"I recently ordered three large metal signs from MySecuritySign company and am very pleased. In fact, I was very surprised at how large they are and how well they are made.
I have issues with some of the people in my neighborhood who seem to enjoy taunting my dog and trying to feed him treats. My dog is not stranger-friendly and he barks at people he doesn't know. I have caught an adult neighbor trying to feed my dog treats without asking my permission and have warned him several times to stop. He pretended he didn't understand English. Thankfully this guy moved away. I caught two grown men standing very close to my gate one day trying to get my dog and my son's dog to come to them. One man had a small child in his arms. They were from out of town visiting my neighbor. Both dogs were barking at the men of course. I told the men to get away from my gate and the man with the child did but the other goon continued standing there staring at the dogs like he was in some kind of weird trance. I was angry and asked him what was he doing. In his southern drawl he said, "I'm starin' at yer dawgs". I told him if he didn't get away from my gate I would open it and he could get a REALLY good look at the dogs in his face! The guy left.
I have a big barking dog for a reason. To protect my property and my house AND me.
The woman who lives directly behind me is watching her grand children for the summer. They were playing out in her yard and when I let my dog out they immediately began calling my dog over to them as kids will do. I watched them through my porch screen and yelled, "NO NO NO!!!" The little girl said, "does he bite?" I said yes but my dog has never bitten anyone ever and he's nine years old. There is always a first time.
The little girl moved away from the fence but her little brother didn't. He got closer to the fence and stuck his hand though it. I yelled at him to get away from the fence. My dog was nowhere near the fence.
I put up the three signs I bought and the signs read: "DO NOT TEASE THE DOGS-KEEP AWAY FROM FENCE". There is one that faces the back of one house directly behind me, one that faces the two-story apartment house next to them and one that is attached to my gate that faces the street.
These signs can very well be seen as I said, they are large, the text is large, the colors are very bold. I am about to foster a big dog and I'm sure whoever sees her are going to want to pet her. I'll be outside with both dogs so we'll see how many people heed the sign warning.

Great Prices. Fast Shipping

"Items shipped quickly. Excellent quality and great pricing. Will be spending alot more money with them. "

2016-07-10

Appears to be great quality

"Quick service considering the distance from me. Signs look great - time will tell how durable they are.

Wish I'd asked about changing the hole pattern (not critical - I do own a drill).

Awesome

"Very very pleased with the signs"

2016-07-09

WHAT A GREAT SIGN

"I had no trouble finding the signs I was looking for. They even had a button to help you enhance your signs language which was better than what I picked. Overall a great company."

2016-07-08

"Ordering and delivery were prompt and easy!"

2016-07-08

"ordering was quick and easy, delivery within a few days"

Share MySecuritySign's store rating

MySecuritySign is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MySecuritySign is a merchant member
MySecuritySign participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.