Stores > MySecuritySign

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

What is this?

2016-04-30

Very Happy Happy Happy

"Great job on the signs guys. Thank You and you will be getting more business from the American Legion,"

2016-04-29

Awesome, reaaaalllly! fast and cheap, but great product

"got it quick and great price"

2016-04-29

Completely satisfied!

"Completely satisfied with product and shipping."

2016-04-28

Excellent Service and Quality

"I must say that I was very impressed with both the speed in which I received my order and the quality of the sign. Exactly as shown on line. The ONE thing that either I overlooked or it wasn't described properly on line is the stake for the sign. It was HUGE in comparison to my tiny sign. I thought I would receive little stakes that would allow me to place the sign in my garden by my front door...instead I received a few feet long stake. I suppose that's what many people might like. I just wanted something small enough to prop the sign up in my garden. Now, I have a stake that I don't need. However, this issue has nothing to do with the quality or the superior service of the company. The stake is also of excellent quality. I highly recommend this company. Just be sure to READ the descriptions carefully before ordering. "

2016-04-26

"Fast and accurate order. No problems encountered"

2016-04-25

Perfect Record

"As VP of Residential Development in the Baltimore-Washington corridor, MySecuritySign has become my "go to" source for most street and community signage. The reasons? Rapid response, convenient online access and well priced products."

2016-04-24

Signs are great

"The signs were delivered very quickly after they were ordered. Thanks very much for the fast service."

2016-04-21

Repeat customer for several reasons!

"I have bought from this vendor a few times. The selection is great, easy to customize signs if you need to. The quality and prices are amazing. They are shipped via UPS and a tracking info is provided. Shipped in a flat package. So far, never had any issues that I needed to contact them. Highly recommended."

2016-04-20

"Good quality sign, quick shipping."

2016-04-20

Totally reliable

"Received in a timely fashion, product was exactly as expected

2016-04-19

"I was very satisfied. quick service and quality signs."

2016-04-18

Enter Here

"The signs we received are exactly what we ordered. Very high quality and super fast delivery. Ordering could not have been easier. I highly recommend MySecuritySign."

2016-04-18

GREAT SIGNS

"The signs are all high quality and I'm totally satisfied with my order. "

2016-04-15

"They were great. Very good customer service!"

2016-04-15

On time as advertised.

"Received our signs and they were exactly as advertised. Looked exacted as shown on the web site and had the proper reflective finish and UV protection. Was considerably more expensive than the lower end copies but you get what you pay for."

Share MySecuritySign's store rating

MySecuritySign is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MySecuritySign is a merchant member
MySecuritySign participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.