Stores > MySecuritySign

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

What is this?

2016-05-23

Great

"Easy ordering ...product exceeded my expectations "

2016-05-22

"It was perfect fast shipping and very good quality "

2016-05-20

Piece of cake!

"Always so easy to look for an item, customize what you need, and place the order.
Today was record time, look for what I needed and place the order in 7 minutes!!

Thanks!

2016-05-17

Great sign

"Very good quality and authentic sign for display."

2016-05-15

26 Days to receive the order

"I placed the order on 4/14/16 and did not receive it until 5/10/16"

2016-05-14

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign

"The MySecuritySign website was easy to navigate to find the exact sign I needed for my Property in Hawaii. I found the right sign, the right size, and it complies with Hawaii law! Further, it was priced right so I could purchase three of them to cover the property. Ordering and payment was a breeze. The signs arrived very quickly and packaged better than I could have imagined! The quality was fabulous. Sure, I'm gushing, but it's seldom that I deal with a company that is so easy to deal with, has the right product, that is made well, is priced fairly, and is shipped promptly. Can I give six stars instead of five?"

2016-05-12

Nice sign but not really what was advertised

"I ordered two Florida custom Private Property signs. To be illegally correct in Florida the lettering "No Trespassing" has to be at least 2" high but on the sign it is not that high-- being approximately 1 15/16" high. I'm not sure why the lettering isn't the correct height since the rest of the sign meets the Florida statute requirements. "

2016-05-10

somethings wrong

"I like the signs, but when I went to drive them into the ground there wasn't enough room at the top to hit it in. I'm not crazy because my neighbor ordered the same exact signs and the top of his signs you could use a hammer. On mine you couldn't."

2016-05-06

Speedy Sign

"Fast deliver , Professional product !"

2016-05-06

"I never received my sign. "

2016-05-05

"Fairly priced and great quality signs. Good communication and fast turn-around.Very satisfied with our purchase. Thank you!"

2016-05-05

Beautiful

"The signs are very nice, well made, and beautiful. "

2016-05-04

Great product

"Product is a quality, durable product."

This review was modified by rpanczner on May 04 2016 08:16:36 AM

2016-05-04

Great signs!

"The signs I ordered were delivered quickly and are very well made and will last a good long time. If I ever need more signs, I will definitely order from here again."

2016-04-30

Very Happy Happy Happy

"Great job on the signs guys. Thank You and you will be getting more business from the American Legion,"

Share MySecuritySign's store rating

MySecuritySign is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MySecuritySign is a merchant member
MySecuritySign participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.