• Rating 6.25/10 8 reviews

MyRcMart is not a merchant member
    MyRcMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • MyRcMart contact information

"Regarding MyRcMart online store for RC Heli, trustworthy, fast shipping and low price. MyRcMart has to add more hand tools and Tarot heli sparts."

modified review This review was modified by benoy-heli on June 12 2013 02:59:59 AM

"I am very pleased with my orders from Myrcmart. The order was prompt and delivered faster than other sellers i have experienced. 6 out of my 8 orders were posted on the same day. They did also test my helicopters with a laser label which is trouble free.

Thanks.

"Well, this is the first time I buy anything at MyRCMart. But I really like the way this guys run their busines. I Purchase some parts for my 450 Heli clone: A nice Sport Canopy and some new style helical pinions and main gears. One month to arrive. A good time, having in mind that my order stucked a while at mail system because of chinese new year hollidays. Here is a copy of a message I left them after recieving my order today feb20:

Hello there, people at MyRCmart. I'm asking myself if there is any way to give you some sort of order feedback. I mean to report when and how it arrives. Anyway, I'm glad to tell you that my first order at your site (#253715) has just arrived in excellent conditions and I want to congratulate you for your service. Nice and safe shipping and great accuracy, also great product quality. Please tell me if there is a way to make this congratullation public. I'll be ordering again anytime soon. Best regards. Vladimir.

So in fact, I was who asked for posting a review, instead them.

"Ordered an RC receiver about a month ago. They never answered any of my inquiries. Finally I contacted PayPal and got a full refund. Stay away from MyRCMart AKA Amp INTL. They are a waste of time."

"Hi MyRcMart
Am a regular online customers. Has made many purchases from other online retailers and would like to commend on your outstanding services. Here are my reviews:
1) Fast in replying all my silly questions pertaining to 4channel rc heli - just migrated from 3channels to 4channel rc heli
2) understanding the need of customers - offer a free training kit
3) fast in processing and shipping. Ordered on 30/4 (mon) and received the products on 3/5 despite of one PH (labour day) and one day delay from my local post office - fr HK to Singapore
4) One of the most price competitive online retailer - price is the cheapest with reasonable shipping cost (no like other retail which offer cheap product price but high in shipping cost)
5) going the extra mile in packaging with extra effort to have stylaform (maybe wrong spelling) to reduce damages while shipping
This maybe the my first purchase from you but idefinitely will continue using your services and products. Looking forward for my next purchases
Million thanks from Singapore

"I think that to get a good idea about MyRcMart, you have to go to www.rcgroups.com and do a search. This online vendor has a stellar reputation on that website and they are the largest online community in the world. This speaks volume, in my opinion.

I have purchased many items from MyRcMart in the past and I have NEVER had any problems. They are known to have some of the most competitive prices online. In fact, many people will wait for them to stock the items they need because they know that the price will be excellent.

The service is very good and very fast both in Chinese and in English. Shipping is also quick compared with other RC giants such as Hobby King and the shipping fees are far more reasonable.

It's also worth mentioning that they keep their website up to date on a daily basis. This means that if an item is showing "stock," they have the item in stock contrary to other online vendors who show "stock" on many items they don't even have.

That said, the good business they do means they are very busy so they can and will refuse to do business with rude customers who are very difficult to please. They will just refund your money, in full, and ask you to take your business elsewhere. In fact, they make that very clear on their website. Treat them with respect and you will not be disappointed with them.

I have nothing but praises for MyRcMart and I highly recommend them as one of the best oonline RC vendors in the world.

Thank you MyRcMart. You guys are awesome.

Chris

"Awful People, Awful Place. I placed an order for a helicopter. After two weeks it was still in processing, meaning it wasnt ready to ship. I sent them several emails asking what the issue was. I never got a decent response. I told them that I hoped the item would ship soon or I was thinking about writing a bad review. Immediately they cancelled the order and said that they didnt take threats!?! So now they get the bad reviews. I found DHgate.com is located in china as well, but they managed to process and ship my order the same day I made it. Proving that it was just MY RC MART's incompetence the whole time."

"Had a problem and they would not take care of it. They are in China, so if you want to return something it will likely cost you a much as you would pay to buy a new item."