Stores > MyPix2.com

• MyPix2.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

This company is a scam & a fraud

"I ordered 2 Canvas prints back in early August thru groupon and I never got my order. They lied to me in email saying they will expedite it. They also delete any facebook posts about your orders and your complaints. BBB rating has this company in F. Stay away, complain to groupon for listing them on their website and report them to BBB.

Six Months and no canvas-Less than one star

"I've been waiting 6 months. Every time I email them they give me a new date. Pretty sure this is a scam company. Really unbelievable!!"

"It will soon to be 5 months since i placed my order and have not received the canvases . To expedite order I have to pay more.
I think we are well past expediting this order.
I just hope I get it by christmas.
This is not my first order, the 4th, and normally order received by 2 mths. Very disappointed.

This review was modified by Minlon on October 16 2016 04:26:33 PM

What a scam- Groupon should be careful who they do business with

"Bought a groupon, ordered 4 months ago, still getting the lame answer of - we are processing it, and will get back to you. Judging by all the comments, that is not happening not now nor ever."

This review was modified by crosscourt1 on October 07 2016 07:11:47 AM

"My first order was perfect! Not so much with the second order. Placed my order on 4/26/16. As of today, 9/16/16, I still haven't received my order. I have looked all over the web site I can't seem to find a phone number to talk to them. I have emailed them several times but haven't really gotten a good answer, just working on it."

This review was modified by Rhondalst on September 16 2016 06:49:57 PM

22 weeks and still waiting

"I ordered a 11x14 canvas print on April 4, 2016 of my then 9 month old daughter. It's now September and she's 15 months old and I have yet to receive my canvas. Every tim I contact them they give me the same runaround answer telling me they are behind with their new process and that they have upgraded me to priority shipping. I have asked for a refund and have been told that a refund can't be issued and that it has already been printed. I have had "stretching" status for five months. How can it be printed but not shipped out in that amount of time. Never order from this company. I'm going to be contacting the BBB."

Still waiting......not so patiently now!

"ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!! I placed an order in early May hoping for a Mother's Day delivery, but at this point I'm hoping for Mother's Day 2017!!!!! I picked one star for my satisfaction, but only because there wasn't a 'no star' choice. I've notified them 3 times and each time I get an apology with a later POSSIBLE delivery date. UGH!!"

This review was modified by KDBHILL on September 04 2016 09:04:36 PM

"I waited 3-1/2 months to receive my canvas prints, only to receive the wrong item. They would not take care of me - said it was just as I ordered. I would encourage NOBODY to ever order from this company!!!"

This review was modified by mocha331 on August 15 2016 03:43:12 PM

"I placed my order on 5/30 to try and get it for father's day. They post on their site that it takes around 10 business days. Three weeks later my order status hadn't changed. I contacted them around 6/22. 6/23 I get an email saying their production time has now increased to 35-45 days b/c of unforeseen delays. I replied that they should have informed customers of this change, to which they said they'll let their web team know (apparently now [2.5 months later] it finally says 5-6 weeks for canvas prints on their site ONLY IF you dig into their help section). 36 business days after my order (7/19) I contacted them again to ship my order. They said they have no updates for me at this time. 48 business days later (8/4) I contacted them again as it was way past even their unannounced extended shipping time. This time I told them I would be filing a complaint with the BBB and filing a claim in small claims court for their fraudulent business practices if I did not receive my order or a refund immediately. Four days later (8/8) I finally got a response saying they issued a refund to my credit card. Now today, 8/15 I still have no refund. These people are scam artists and I want my money back. I already placed an order with a reputable company. My2Pix should have their business shut down and legal action initiated against them for these fraudulent practices. My money was pretty much misappropriated for this 2.5 month period during which they clearly were not using the funds to fulfill my order as obligated through our business contract and I was clearly unable to access these funds to which I could have invested in some other endeavor. I have half a mind to demand interest for having stole my money. DON'T USE THESE CROOKS"

This review was modified by can23gw on August 15 2016 08:10:02 AM

Rip off!!!!

"This company is an absolute rip off. I received a groupon to use them. I have used a number of different print to canvas companies in the past and figured it would be no issues to try a new one. I was surely wrong.

I ordered my picture to be printed on May 14 and it is almost August with no picture and no update from the company regarding any hopes of ever getting my items printed. When I asked for a refun they also gave me a run around.

It is clear that this is a fraudulent company. There is no logistical way that they can take 4 months just to print a picture. I have gotten pictures printed and mailed to me in 2 weeks in the past.

Their customer service department is also clearly a group that just gives people the run around. I have gotten the same message sent to me at least 4 times.

I am in the process of reaching out to the BBB for my refund as this is an absolute joke. Avoid this company if you can!!!!!!!

long wait for prints

"I ordered several canvas prints in March and they weren't delivered until July, almost 4 months to the day from when I ordered them. Very poor customer service!!"

This review was modified by epid011 on July 25 2016 12:28:55 PM

BUYERS BEWARE! This company is a SCAM

"I have been waiting over 12 weeks to receive my order - which was ONE print on an 16x20 canvas.
They continue to brush me off with lame apologies and promises to ship as soon as possible. Enough is enough. I've now reported them to the BBB as well as the NC State Attorney General's office and urge you all to do the same.

This review was modified by morrsue on June 28 2016 07:23:55 PM

There should be 0 stars

"Ordered almost 3 months ago and nothing. MyPix2 = thieves "

"This is my first on line review. I've never felt the need to tell strangers my thoughts. This is the biggest feeling of buyers remorse I've ever experienced. Everyone should report this company! I will be reporting them to GroupOn. "

This review was modified by 97631 on June 25 2016 06:15:47 AM

Worse company

"Please don't bother ordering from this company. I placed my order 88 days ago and still nothing. They estimated 30-45 days and it's been well over that time frame. I wish I never used this company!! If I could put zero stars I would"

This review was modified by Yvonne42 on June 17 2016 01:59:07 PM

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member
MyPix2.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!