Stores > MyPix2.com

• MyPix2.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-16

Disappointed

"My first order was perfect! Not so much with the second order. Placed my order on 4/26/16. As of today, 9/16/16, I still haven't received my order. I have looked all over the web site I can't seem to find a phone number to talk to them. I have emailed them several times but haven't really gotten a good answer, just working on it."

This review was modified by Rhondalst on September 16 2016 06:49:57 PM

2016-09-08

22 weeks and still waiting

"I ordered a 11x14 canvas print on April 4, 2016 of my then 9 month old daughter. It's now September and she's 15 months old and I have yet to receive my canvas. Every tim I contact them they give me the same runaround answer telling me they are behind with their new process and that they have upgraded me to priority shipping. I have asked for a refund and have been told that a refund can't be issued and that it has already been printed. I have had "stretching" status for five months. How can it be printed but not shipped out in that amount of time. Never order from this company. I'm going to be contacting the BBB."

2016-09-04

Still waiting......not so patiently now!

"ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!! I placed an order in early May hoping for a Mother's Day delivery, but at this point I'm hoping for Mother's Day 2017!!!!! I picked one star for my satisfaction, but only because there wasn't a 'no star' choice. I've notified them 3 times and each time I get an apology with a later POSSIBLE delivery date. UGH!!"

This review was modified by KDBHILL on September 04 2016 09:04:36 PM

2016-08-15

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I waited 3-1/2 months to receive my canvas prints, only to receive the wrong item. They would not take care of me - said it was just as I ordered. I would encourage NOBODY to ever order from this company!!!"

This review was modified by mocha331 on August 15 2016 03:43:12 PM

2016-08-15

SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

"I placed my order on 5/30 to try and get it for father's day. They post on their site that it takes around 10 business days. Three weeks later my order status hadn't changed. I contacted them around 6/22. 6/23 I get an email saying their production time has now increased to 35-45 days b/c of unforeseen delays. I replied that they should have informed customers of this change, to which they said they'll let their web team know (apparently now [2.5 months later] it finally says 5-6 weeks for canvas prints on their site ONLY IF you dig into their help section). 36 business days after my order (7/19) I contacted them again to ship my order. They said they have no updates for me at this time. 48 business days later (8/4) I contacted them again as it was way past even their unannounced extended shipping time. This time I told them I would be filing a complaint with the BBB and filing a claim in small claims court for their fraudulent business practices if I did not receive my order or a refund immediately. Four days later (8/8) I finally got a response saying they issued a refund to my credit card. Now today, 8/15 I still have no refund. These people are scam artists and I want my money back. I already placed an order with a reputable company. My2Pix should have their business shut down and legal action initiated against them for these fraudulent practices. My money was pretty much misappropriated for this 2.5 month period during which they clearly were not using the funds to fulfill my order as obligated through our business contract and I was clearly unable to access these funds to which I could have invested in some other endeavor. I have half a mind to demand interest for having stole my money. DON'T USE THESE CROOKS"

This review was modified by can23gw on August 15 2016 08:10:02 AM

2016-07-27

Rip off!!!!

"This company is an absolute rip off. I received a groupon to use them. I have used a number of different print to canvas companies in the past and figured it would be no issues to try a new one. I was surely wrong.

I ordered my picture to be printed on May 14 and it is almost August with no picture and no update from the company regarding any hopes of ever getting my items printed. When I asked for a refun they also gave me a run around.

It is clear that this is a fraudulent company. There is no logistical way that they can take 4 months just to print a picture. I have gotten pictures printed and mailed to me in 2 weeks in the past.

Their customer service department is also clearly a group that just gives people the run around. I have gotten the same message sent to me at least 4 times.

I am in the process of reaching out to the BBB for my refund as this is an absolute joke. Avoid this company if you can!!!!!!!

2016-07-25

long wait for prints

"I ordered several canvas prints in March and they weren't delivered until July, almost 4 months to the day from when I ordered them. Very poor customer service!!"

This review was modified by epid011 on July 25 2016 12:28:55 PM

2016-06-28

BUYERS BEWARE! This company is a SCAM

"I have been waiting over 12 weeks to receive my order - which was ONE print on an 16x20 canvas.
They continue to brush me off with lame apologies and promises to ship as soon as possible. Enough is enough. I've now reported them to the BBB as well as the NC State Attorney General's office and urge you all to do the same.

This review was modified by morrsue on June 28 2016 07:23:55 PM

2016-06-27

There should be 0 stars

"Ordered almost 3 months ago and nothing. MyPix2 = thieves "

2016-06-25

Same!

"This is my first on line review. I've never felt the need to tell strangers my thoughts. This is the biggest feeling of buyers remorse I've ever experienced. Everyone should report this company! I will be reporting them to GroupOn. "

This review was modified by 97631 on June 25 2016 06:15:47 AM

2016-06-17

Worse company

"Please don't bother ordering from this company. I placed my order 88 days ago and still nothing. They estimated 30-45 days and it's been well over that time frame. I wish I never used this company!! If I could put zero stars I would"

This review was modified by Yvonne42 on June 17 2016 01:59:07 PM

2016-05-28

They absolutely ****

"I've been waiting for 2 MONTHS for one canvas. I could have easily gone to Walgreens and it would have been completed in 24 hours. After speaking to customer service I was informed the production time was 30-45 days due to high volume. It's been well over that time frame. Wish I could cancel and get my money back."

This review was modified by Rachelclark20 on May 28 2016 07:44:18 AM

2016-05-27

Flush Your Money Down the Toilet ~ Its Easier! At Least the Plumber has a Phone Number!!

"I purchased (5) $25 vouchers from Zulily.com for 16" x 24" x 1.5" (LxWxD) custom canvases. You download your images/photographs to the MyPix2.com website, personally situate its placement on the canvas, and place your order. Each canvas/order costs $16.95 to ship so the total with voucher cost & s/h is $41.95. You must do each voucher as a separate order and can not combine orders to reduce shipping fees. There is no discount for quantity or bulk purchases. My total for all 5 canvases is approximately $210, paid for when I purchased the vouchers through Zulily far earlier and shipping costs paid for at the time of the order.

I placed my 5 orders for all canvases on March 27, 2016 & March 30, 2016. I received an email confirmation/receipt for payment for each order. It states you will be sent an email notification when your order ships. If you want to check on its status then they refer you to their website. On their website you put your order # in and it gives you a very non-specific "update" such as "Processing". There is no phone number to call and I could not find one online which is answered by a person. You can only wait for an email notification to let you know when your order has shipped.

On May 4th I contacted MyPix2.com by email (your only option) to find out more about my order's status. When inquiring on their website I was given the same automatic pop up "We're working on your order" time after time after time again. I received a response to my email inquiry 2 days later telling me that due to changes recently made to customize canvases their production time is now 30-45 days. Why aren't potential customers notified about this upfront? I'm just glad these weren't gifts for anyone! Anyways, I was also told in the email that recent promotions have caused further delays. My thought about that is this, "Why continue to offer promotions if you can't provide the product?" I know for a fact (as I am a regular Zulily shopper) that MyPix2.com offers these discount purchase vouchers on a regular basis, and Zulily is just one outlet. In the email, their Customer Support person apologizes for the delay and states they are working hard to reduce production time. It closes with, "...once your orders have shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number."

It is now May 27th and I'm still waiting on my "They've been shipped!" email notification AND my 5 canvases. It is now 60 days out. Well beyond the 30-45 day extended production time alluded to in the email. Has there been any communication from MyPix2.com regarding my now VERY delayed order? No! The only communication and update I've received was initiated by me. So what now? I've sent another email to them demanding either my canvases or a refund of all money they received 60-90 days ago for the purchases. I'm not aware of any business that is paid for a product and 60 days later still keeps your money AND gives you no indication your product is coming anytime soon! Could I have done more? Probably, but I shouldn't have to. Like many others, I have a busy life and have the expectation that if I pay you for something I should receive that something barring extenuating circumstances. And if those occur, there should be communication to me about the situation & information about resolving it. That is called customer service. Where is it with mypix2.com?

So, as I said in my title, you might as well flush your money down the toilet. At least the plumber has a phone number that you can call. Buyer Beware! I only gave MyPix2.com a "1" rating as a "0" is not an option.

This review was modified by LRoush73 on May 27 2016 11:36:27 PM

2016-05-23

NEVER USE

"My daughter was graduating and it gave me the ship time and THEY LIED! THEY ARE NOT HONEST!!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! I just reached out them them to check on things and they just randomly changed the due date. No email telling me nothing. They just changed it to 30 days from now!

This review was modified by jenposorske on May 24 2016 09:15:16 AM

2016-05-02

Do NOT order from Mypix2

"Do not order from Mypix2!!!!! I placed an order on February 4th and STILL have not received my picture. Customer service gives me the run around. I contacted the BBB and Mypix2 did not respond to my claim. Wish I could give zero stars."

This review was modified by Txmom2 on May 02 2016 02:33:19 PM

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member
MyPix2.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!