Stores > MyPix2.com

• MyPix2.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-11-21

DO NOT ORDER FROM MYPIX2

"I have the same complaint as everybody else on this site. I found out about this website through Groupon and ordered my first canvas from them in May 2016. Didn't receive it in any normal time so I actually forgot I had even ordered it. 5 months later sometime in October 2016 I finally received my canvas, just like I ordered. However, this is a ridiculous amount of time to print one 8x10 canvas and if it had not been $12 or so from Groupon, I would have been contacting them and demanding my money back (even though from the looks of it they don't do refunds). They sent me a coupon for a "free 8x10 canvas" because they had "experienced some supply issues which affected our ability to complete your order in a timely fashion". I thought this was very nice of them, but come to find out it costs $26 to ship a canvas that weighs less than a pound. There is no number to call for customer service and it took them 3 days to respond to an email I had sent them. All around horrible and sketchy and I will not be doing business with MyPix2.com ever again. "

This review was modified by rel994 on November 21 2016 02:27:40 PM

2016-11-17

Scam Company!!!! BEWARE!!!!

"This company takes your money & then doesn't deliver... It's been almost 6 months since I placed my order for ONE canvas worth over $100... I get the same reply over and over that production time is 45 to 60 days... even when it's been 5 months... and when I ask for a refund they offer a store coupon. Yeah, that's something I really want... another chance to wait on a product that never arrives. Shame on you MYPIX2!!!! Get off whatever beach you're on spending order money and get home & make my canvas!!!!"

2016-10-28

Its a scam.

"This company will delay your order, and then refuse to refund your money. I tried to dispute the charge with my credit card, but unfortunately I waited too long. Chase will only allow you to dispute a charge if it has been less than 118 days old. Don't wait as long as I did!"

This review was modified by Matt456 on October 28 2016 12:24:18 PM

2016-10-28

Wouldnt even give one star

"I have purchased prints from them before and didn't have issues so I was on their mailing list. They sent an email running a special on a canvas, 20x30, for $25! Holy steal and I was thinking Christmas gifts. Bought the voucher and went to get my photo uploaded...only to discover they were charging me $23 to ship on top of the $25 I already paid! I've ordered MANY canvases through various companies and never had to pay that much, canvases don't weigh much. I emailed customer service saying I requested a refund because I wasn't looking to spend just as much to ship as it was to buy the voucher. They danced around the issue and said I was pretty much screwed because they don't offer refunds on vouchers. Its not like I purchased through a 3rd party like Groupon, this was on their site from an email they sent me! I'm extremely disappointed they are willing to lose a customer over $25 but I'm done. Crap customer service will most definitely be sending me elsewhere for my canvas needs."

2016-10-22

This company is a scam & a fraud

"I ordered 2 Canvas prints back in early August thru groupon and I never got my order. They lied to me in email saying they will expedite it. They also delete any facebook posts about your orders and your complaints. BBB rating has this company in F. Stay away, complain to groupon for listing them on their website and report them to BBB.

2016-10-19

Six Months and no canvas-Less than one star

"I've been waiting 6 months. Every time I email them they give me a new date. Pretty sure this is a scam company. Really unbelievable!!"

2016-10-16

Ourpixinproduction

"It will soon to be 5 months since i placed my order and have not received the canvases . To expedite order I have to pay more.
I think we are well past expediting this order.
I just hope I get it by christmas.
This is not my first order, the 4th, and normally order received by 2 mths. Very disappointed.

This review was modified by Minlon on October 16 2016 04:26:33 PM

2016-10-07

What a scam- Groupon should be careful who they do business with

"Bought a groupon, ordered 4 months ago, still getting the lame answer of - we are processing it, and will get back to you. Judging by all the comments, that is not happening not now nor ever."

This review was modified by crosscourt1 on October 07 2016 07:11:47 AM

2016-09-16

Disappointed

"My first order was perfect! Not so much with the second order. Placed my order on 4/26/16. As of today, 9/16/16, I still haven't received my order. I have looked all over the web site I can't seem to find a phone number to talk to them. I have emailed them several times but haven't really gotten a good answer, just working on it."

This review was modified by Rhondalst on September 16 2016 06:49:57 PM

2016-09-08

22 weeks and still waiting

"I ordered a 11x14 canvas print on April 4, 2016 of my then 9 month old daughter. It's now September and she's 15 months old and I have yet to receive my canvas. Every tim I contact them they give me the same runaround answer telling me they are behind with their new process and that they have upgraded me to priority shipping. I have asked for a refund and have been told that a refund can't be issued and that it has already been printed. I have had "stretching" status for five months. How can it be printed but not shipped out in that amount of time. Never order from this company. I'm going to be contacting the BBB."

2016-09-04

Still waiting......not so patiently now!

"ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!! I placed an order in early May hoping for a Mother's Day delivery, but at this point I'm hoping for Mother's Day 2017!!!!! I picked one star for my satisfaction, but only because there wasn't a 'no star' choice. I've notified them 3 times and each time I get an apology with a later POSSIBLE delivery date. UGH!!"

This review was modified by KDBHILL on September 04 2016 09:04:36 PM

2016-08-15

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I waited 3-1/2 months to receive my canvas prints, only to receive the wrong item. They would not take care of me - said it was just as I ordered. I would encourage NOBODY to ever order from this company!!!"

This review was modified by mocha331 on August 15 2016 03:43:12 PM

2016-08-15

SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

"I placed my order on 5/30 to try and get it for father's day. They post on their site that it takes around 10 business days. Three weeks later my order status hadn't changed. I contacted them around 6/22. 6/23 I get an email saying their production time has now increased to 35-45 days b/c of unforeseen delays. I replied that they should have informed customers of this change, to which they said they'll let their web team know (apparently now [2.5 months later] it finally says 5-6 weeks for canvas prints on their site ONLY IF you dig into their help section). 36 business days after my order (7/19) I contacted them again to ship my order. They said they have no updates for me at this time. 48 business days later (8/4) I contacted them again as it was way past even their unannounced extended shipping time. This time I told them I would be filing a complaint with the BBB and filing a claim in small claims court for their fraudulent business practices if I did not receive my order or a refund immediately. Four days later (8/8) I finally got a response saying they issued a refund to my credit card. Now today, 8/15 I still have no refund. These people are scam artists and I want my money back. I already placed an order with a reputable company. My2Pix should have their business shut down and legal action initiated against them for these fraudulent practices. My money was pretty much misappropriated for this 2.5 month period during which they clearly were not using the funds to fulfill my order as obligated through our business contract and I was clearly unable to access these funds to which I could have invested in some other endeavor. I have half a mind to demand interest for having stole my money. DON'T USE THESE CROOKS"

This review was modified by can23gw on August 15 2016 08:10:02 AM

2016-07-27

Rip off!!!!

"This company is an absolute rip off. I received a groupon to use them. I have used a number of different print to canvas companies in the past and figured it would be no issues to try a new one. I was surely wrong.

I ordered my picture to be printed on May 14 and it is almost August with no picture and no update from the company regarding any hopes of ever getting my items printed. When I asked for a refun they also gave me a run around.

It is clear that this is a fraudulent company. There is no logistical way that they can take 4 months just to print a picture. I have gotten pictures printed and mailed to me in 2 weeks in the past.

Their customer service department is also clearly a group that just gives people the run around. I have gotten the same message sent to me at least 4 times.

I am in the process of reaching out to the BBB for my refund as this is an absolute joke. Avoid this company if you can!!!!!!!

2016-07-25

long wait for prints

"I ordered several canvas prints in March and they weren't delivered until July, almost 4 months to the day from when I ordered them. Very poor customer service!!"

This review was modified by epid011 on July 25 2016 12:28:55 PM

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member
MyPix2.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!