Stores > MyPix2.com

• MyPix2.com

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
2017-01-20

Apparently zero stars isn't an option???

"Bought two $25 vouchers for 20x30 canvas prints last summer. Did the 1st order in early September and absolutely nothing has happened so far. Did the 2nd order in December and its status is that the canvas is being stretched by their skilled work force. That was as of 3 weeks ago. By the time they are done stretching, it will be a 40x60 canvas. On top of all this, they take their sweet time responding to emails - and do NOT assume they will always read your email before replying with a boilerplate response. One of the absolute worst companies I have ever dealt with."

This review was modified by JoeBruin on January 20 2017 05:00:03 PM

2017-01-12

MyPix2.com should be shut down! Do not buy from them!

"I placed an order with MyPix2.com for six 16" x 24" canvas prints at $30 each plus a shipping fee of $47.75, totaling $227.75. My order was placed back on October 7th, 2016 and I paid with my bank debit card and possess the receipt. The canvas prints were supposed to be family Christmas gifts. I received an email stating there was a 5 week production delay but remained hopeful that there was still plenty of time before Christmas to receive my canvas prints. I was very wrong in being hopeful. It is now January 12th, 2017 and I have yet to receive my order or an email telling me it has shipped. I have checked the status of my order numerous times and it never changes to "shipped" and always says "processing" so I am left with no other option than to demand a refund for $227.75 since I have not received the items I have paid for in a reasonable and timely fashion. I've been extremely patient and requested a status update via email several times, to which I received a form letter stating the same reply, that my items are delayed and still processing and there was nothing they could do about it to speed it up or tell me a ship date. What I also find troubling is that no phone number is listed anywhere on their website to contact MyPix2.com. I was able to look it up online but whenever I call the number, I get a busy signal. Not at all customer service friendly.

I've since done some research online and discovered that this company has done this to hundreds of customers. Some have been waiting 9 months or more for their order. I do not wish to be one of those customers and think that is completely unacceptable and not at all the right way to run a successful business. I will never do business again with this company and will tell everyone I know not to and why. I'm extremely frustrated and unhappy having waited so long and still not received my canvas prints, which I really looked forward to receiving. The saddest part is that four of my prints were memorial collages of my late father-in-law that I created as gifts for his closest family members this past Christmas, so that was a huge disappointment to never receive them.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and requested their assistance in getting me my complete $227.75 refund as soon as possible. A company store credit will definitely not be acceptable. If you view the info for this company on the BBB website, they have the lowest rating of F and over 1,000 complaints from dissatisfied customers, suffering in the same predicament that I am in. This company is clearly in need of being shut down. Would give them a zero rating if I could! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM MyPix2.com!!!

This review was modified by DeborahKDesigns on January 12 2017 10:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

SCAM ARTISTS!

"This company is the worst. I ordered in early September because they were running a special. I have tried several times to reach out. I keep getting the run around. First I was told 2 weeks then I was told 6 weeks after the 2 was up. After the 6 weeks was up I was told 13 business weeks. Then when that was up I was told 6 more weeks. I asked for a refund and they said to go to a different email address and so I sent an email to that and then another and another and another. I have received no response for weeks. I don't expect to see my product or my money back at any point. This company needs to have a class action law suit held against it. I'm sure they will send me a message on messenger also like everyone else that has complained so far. At this point I am very use the talking with automated robots with this company promising different things and repeating the same thing over and over such as "these are unusual times" or "we expect service to return to normal soon" I'm sure anything they send will be yet another series of lies leading me down the labyrinth. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!"

This review was modified by baycitybrawler on January 11 2017 09:13:44 PM

2017-01-10

Will I Die Of Old Age Before My Order Is Processed?

"Like many many others, I have orders with MyPix2 that go back many months, with one as far back as March 2016 (9 months ago). There is no indication from the company that they have any intention of filling the orders. Only after filing a complaint with the BBB did they get back to me - only to inform me that it's their "policy" to keep my money. So, any notion of customer service is clearly not part of their business model.
Complain? Go right ahead. With nearly a thousand BBB complaints, this company has shown that they simply don't care.

This review was modified by dpobrien on January 10 2017 12:49:14 PM

2016-12-29

Shut this fraudulent company down!

"Placed 2 orders on JULY 1st. I have yet to see the 2 canvases and they keep telling me they are just behind. They won't refund me. Absolutely worst company I've ever encountered. They also won't send me my original order confirmation showing which 2 pictures I uploaded to their website! BBB complaint filed! "

This review was modified by Robyn1234 on December 29 2016 12:42:25 PM

2016-12-22

Order Elsewhere - from any other company - HONESTLY

"This company is a FRAUD. Ordered a canvas in April, it is now December 22 and nothing other than an email stating it is being processed and it was upgraded to 2-3 day expedited shipping - HAHA. Over eight (8) months since I ordered it, not shipping timeline set but they are going to upgrade shipping to 2-3 days? In looking at the reviews, there was a 5 star rating, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY anyone who ordered from this company gave it a 5 star rating. Either someone accidently clicked 5 star or the company rated themselves 5 star. A one (1) star rating is way too high for this company. "

2016-12-12

File a complaint with the NC Department of Justice

"My story is the same as all the other posted on this site, ordered a 20 x 30 canvas in April and never received until Oct and would not refund the money. Only received the print after I filed a complaint with the North Carolina Department of Justice (Attorney General) so they could say the order was filled and there were no outstanding issues. If enough people file complaints they will be investigated. Not sure how they are getting around Federal Law on there deliveries at you are entitled to a refund if they cannot deliver the ordered product in a reasonable amount of time.

file a complaint at the North Carolina Department of Justice below

We need to stop these people from doing business and ripping everyone off

2016-12-08

Are You Kidding Me!

"It's a shame I cannot give a negative star rating!!!!!! I have waited 7 months. . .yeah, you got that right, 7 MONTHS AND STILL NO CANVAS AND WOW, REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN. THIS PLACE IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD!"

This review was modified by luvcrowns on December 08 2016 08:25:49 AM

2016-11-21

DO NOT ORDER FROM MYPIX2

"I have the same complaint as everybody else on this site. I found out about this website through Groupon and ordered my first canvas from them in May 2016. Didn't receive it in any normal time so I actually forgot I had even ordered it. 5 months later sometime in October 2016 I finally received my canvas, just like I ordered. However, this is a ridiculous amount of time to print one 8x10 canvas and if it had not been $12 or so from Groupon, I would have been contacting them and demanding my money back (even though from the looks of it they don't do refunds). They sent me a coupon for a "free 8x10 canvas" because they had "experienced some supply issues which affected our ability to complete your order in a timely fashion". I thought this was very nice of them, but come to find out it costs $26 to ship a canvas that weighs less than a pound. There is no number to call for customer service and it took them 3 days to respond to an email I had sent them. All around horrible and sketchy and I will not be doing business with MyPix2.com ever again. "

This review was modified by rel994 on November 21 2016 02:27:40 PM

2016-11-17

Scam Company!!!! BEWARE!!!!

"This company takes your money & then doesn't deliver... It's been almost 6 months since I placed my order for ONE canvas worth over $100... I get the same reply over and over that production time is 45 to 60 days... even when it's been 5 months... and when I ask for a refund they offer a store coupon. Yeah, that's something I really want... another chance to wait on a product that never arrives. Shame on you MYPIX2!!!! Get off whatever beach you're on spending order money and get home & make my canvas!!!!"

2016-10-28

Its a scam.

"This company will delay your order, and then refuse to refund your money. I tried to dispute the charge with my credit card, but unfortunately I waited too long. Chase will only allow you to dispute a charge if it has been less than 118 days old. Don't wait as long as I did!"

This review was modified by Matt456 on October 28 2016 12:24:18 PM

2016-10-28

Wouldnt even give one star

"I have purchased prints from them before and didn't have issues so I was on their mailing list. They sent an email running a special on a canvas, 20x30, for $25! Holy steal and I was thinking Christmas gifts. Bought the voucher and went to get my photo uploaded...only to discover they were charging me $23 to ship on top of the $25 I already paid! I've ordered MANY canvases through various companies and never had to pay that much, canvases don't weigh much. I emailed customer service saying I requested a refund because I wasn't looking to spend just as much to ship as it was to buy the voucher. They danced around the issue and said I was pretty much screwed because they don't offer refunds on vouchers. Its not like I purchased through a 3rd party like Groupon, this was on their site from an email they sent me! I'm extremely disappointed they are willing to lose a customer over $25 but I'm done. Crap customer service will most definitely be sending me elsewhere for my canvas needs."

2016-10-22

This company is a scam & a fraud

"I ordered 2 Canvas prints back in early August thru groupon and I never got my order. They lied to me in email saying they will expedite it. They also delete any facebook posts about your orders and your complaints. BBB rating has this company in F. Stay away, complain to groupon for listing them on their website and report them to BBB.

2016-10-19

Six Months and no canvas-Less than one star

"I've been waiting 6 months. Every time I email them they give me a new date. Pretty sure this is a scam company. Really unbelievable!!"

2016-10-16

Ourpixinproduction

"It will soon to be 5 months since i placed my order and have not received the canvases . To expedite order I have to pay more.
I think we are well past expediting this order.
I just hope I get it by christmas.
This is not my first order, the 4th, and normally order received by 2 mths. Very disappointed.

This review was modified by Minlon on October 16 2016 04:26:33 PM

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member
MyPix2.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!