• MyPix2.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"My go to spot for Canvas I use them all the time. top top quality!"

"Do not ever purchase anything from this company! Hello, we placed an order (#164176) for two canvas prints on February 27, 2015. I have not received the order, we have left multiple phone messages as well as sent 15 emails regarding our situation and have received a reply once. I am extremely unhappy with the service I have received from you and will be negatively reviewing your website on every forum and site I can find to make sure that everyone knows you have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I will also be contacting groupon as I know they supply vouchers for your company to inform them of the ridiculous situation I have been through dealing with your company. The products I purchased were supposed to be a gift for two birthdays which have now passed and I am extremely disappointed with this. I have made many purchases online and will continue to do so yet I have never dealt with such a disrespectful and ignorant company in my life. "

modified review This review was modified by findingsteph on March 12 2015 07:54:44 PM

"I purchased a Groupon for this company. The website is not user friendly and the online chat works sometimes. I ordered my canvas on 1/23/15 and it just arrived today(March 4.) I called
several times with no success. I finally tried chat again and told the rep that Mypix has horrible re
views. She replied that the are aware. The product is ok. I ordered it horizontal and came printed vertical. Not a great experience.

modified review This review was modified by dancingal1 on March 04 2015 01:44:35 PM

"Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Ordered a canvas for Christmas delivery. I received it the end of January. Off Center. Poor Quality. How it passed "Quality Control" and was shipped as is is a mystery. Was promised a do over. Its 15 days since then and I emailed them. "Sorry, our system crashed over the w/e." You have to start all over again....."

modified review This review was modified by TracyLA on February 20 2015 06:49:13 AM

"Ordered two prints through Groupon received confirmation numbers from MyPix2.com.I have never received my items and the company does not respond by phone, email or chat line. Buyers Beware!"

modified review This review was modified by Lisaperry on January 21 2015 07:57:20 AM

I would say avoid this company. We received 2 out of 3 orders which I suppose is fairly good odds in some situations. FedEx sent one of the packages back and it was signed by a GREID at their company because I used a post office box instead of street address. Ok no problem but now the nightmare begins with customer service saying the FedEx tracking and signatures showing they signed for the return resolve nothing and they want some print order number. I waited patiently through several email exchanges and never got a solution as to why they claim to never have received the return. The evidence of FedEx confirmations by tracking and a complaint tracer prove otherwise along with my credit card statements. After a point I simply gave up. Most of the time their 800 customer service goes to voice mail where you don't receive a call back. It's good I paid by credit card.

"I was satisfied with the quality of the prints I have ordered but their processing time is extremely slow. I first ordered picture canvas as a Christmas present on December 6th. I did not receive it until mid-Janauary. I e-mailed them asking about my order and got no response. I finally reached a service rep via their online chat. My latest order was placed on January 10th. I again had to contact a service rep by online chat to discover it has finally shipped. As of January 24th I still do not have my canvas."

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member
MyPix2.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!