Stores > MyPix2.com

• MyPix2.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
2017-01-11

SCAM ARTISTS!

"This company is the worst. I ordered in early September because they were running a special. I have tried several times to reach out. I keep getting the run around. First I was told 2 weeks then I was told 6 weeks after the 2 was up. After the 6 weeks was up I was told 13 business weeks. Then when that was up I was told 6 more weeks. I asked for a refund and they said to go to a different email address and so I sent an email to that and then another and another and another. I have received no response for weeks. I don't expect to see my product or my money back at any point. This company needs to have a class action law suit held against it. I'm sure they will send me a message on messenger also like everyone else that has complained so far. At this point I am very use the talking with automated robots with this company promising different things and repeating the same thing over and over such as "these are unusual times" or "we expect service to return to normal soon" I'm sure anything they send will be yet another series of lies leading me down the labyrinth. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!"

This review was modified by baycitybrawler on January 11 2017 09:13:44 PM

2017-01-10

Will I Die Of Old Age Before My Order Is Processed?

"Like many many others, I have orders with MyPix2 that go back many months, with one as far back as March 2016 (9 months ago). There is no indication from the company that they have any intention of filling the orders. Only after filing a complaint with the BBB did they get back to me - only to inform me that it's their "policy" to keep my money. So, any notion of customer service is clearly not part of their business model.
Complain? Go right ahead. With nearly a thousand BBB complaints, this company has shown that they simply don't care.

This review was modified by dpobrien on January 10 2017 12:49:14 PM

2016-12-29

Shut this fraudulent company down!

"Placed 2 orders on JULY 1st. I have yet to see the 2 canvases and they keep telling me they are just behind. They won't refund me. Absolutely worst company I've ever encountered. They also won't send me my original order confirmation showing which 2 pictures I uploaded to their website! BBB complaint filed! "

This review was modified by Robyn1234 on December 29 2016 12:42:25 PM

2016-12-22

Order Elsewhere - from any other company - HONESTLY

"This company is a FRAUD. Ordered a canvas in April, it is now December 22 and nothing other than an email stating it is being processed and it was upgraded to 2-3 day expedited shipping - HAHA. Over eight (8) months since I ordered it, not shipping timeline set but they are going to upgrade shipping to 2-3 days? In looking at the reviews, there was a 5 star rating, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY anyone who ordered from this company gave it a 5 star rating. Either someone accidently clicked 5 star or the company rated themselves 5 star. A one (1) star rating is way too high for this company. "

2016-12-12

File a complaint with the NC Department of Justice

"My story is the same as all the other posted on this site, ordered a 20 x 30 canvas in April and never received until Oct and would not refund the money. Only received the print after I filed a complaint with the North Carolina Department of Justice (Attorney General) so they could say the order was filled and there were no outstanding issues. If enough people file complaints they will be investigated. Not sure how they are getting around Federal Law on there deliveries at you are entitled to a refund if they cannot deliver the ordered product in a reasonable amount of time.

file a complaint at the North Carolina Department of Justice below

We need to stop these people from doing business and ripping everyone off

2016-12-08

Are You Kidding Me!

"It's a shame I cannot give a negative star rating!!!!!! I have waited 7 months. . .yeah, you got that right, 7 MONTHS AND STILL NO CANVAS AND WOW, REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN. THIS PLACE IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD!"

This review was modified by luvcrowns on December 08 2016 08:25:49 AM

2016-11-21

DO NOT ORDER FROM MYPIX2

"I have the same complaint as everybody else on this site. I found out about this website through Groupon and ordered my first canvas from them in May 2016. Didn't receive it in any normal time so I actually forgot I had even ordered it. 5 months later sometime in October 2016 I finally received my canvas, just like I ordered. However, this is a ridiculous amount of time to print one 8x10 canvas and if it had not been $12 or so from Groupon, I would have been contacting them and demanding my money back (even though from the looks of it they don't do refunds). They sent me a coupon for a "free 8x10 canvas" because they had "experienced some supply issues which affected our ability to complete your order in a timely fashion". I thought this was very nice of them, but come to find out it costs $26 to ship a canvas that weighs less than a pound. There is no number to call for customer service and it took them 3 days to respond to an email I had sent them. All around horrible and sketchy and I will not be doing business with MyPix2.com ever again. "

This review was modified by rel994 on November 21 2016 02:27:40 PM

2016-11-17

Scam Company!!!! BEWARE!!!!

"This company takes your money & then doesn't deliver... It's been almost 6 months since I placed my order for ONE canvas worth over $100... I get the same reply over and over that production time is 45 to 60 days... even when it's been 5 months... and when I ask for a refund they offer a store coupon. Yeah, that's something I really want... another chance to wait on a product that never arrives. Shame on you MYPIX2!!!! Get off whatever beach you're on spending order money and get home & make my canvas!!!!"

2016-10-28

Its a scam.

"This company will delay your order, and then refuse to refund your money. I tried to dispute the charge with my credit card, but unfortunately I waited too long. Chase will only allow you to dispute a charge if it has been less than 118 days old. Don't wait as long as I did!"

This review was modified by Matt456 on October 28 2016 12:24:18 PM

2016-10-28

Wouldnt even give one star

"I have purchased prints from them before and didn't have issues so I was on their mailing list. They sent an email running a special on a canvas, 20x30, for $25! Holy steal and I was thinking Christmas gifts. Bought the voucher and went to get my photo uploaded...only to discover they were charging me $23 to ship on top of the $25 I already paid! I've ordered MANY canvases through various companies and never had to pay that much, canvases don't weigh much. I emailed customer service saying I requested a refund because I wasn't looking to spend just as much to ship as it was to buy the voucher. They danced around the issue and said I was pretty much screwed because they don't offer refunds on vouchers. Its not like I purchased through a 3rd party like Groupon, this was on their site from an email they sent me! I'm extremely disappointed they are willing to lose a customer over $25 but I'm done. Crap customer service will most definitely be sending me elsewhere for my canvas needs."

2016-10-22

This company is a scam & a fraud

"I ordered 2 Canvas prints back in early August thru groupon and I never got my order. They lied to me in email saying they will expedite it. They also delete any facebook posts about your orders and your complaints. BBB rating has this company in F. Stay away, complain to groupon for listing them on their website and report them to BBB.

2016-10-19

Six Months and no canvas-Less than one star

"I've been waiting 6 months. Every time I email them they give me a new date. Pretty sure this is a scam company. Really unbelievable!!"

2016-10-16

Ourpixinproduction

"It will soon to be 5 months since i placed my order and have not received the canvases . To expedite order I have to pay more.
I think we are well past expediting this order.
I just hope I get it by christmas.
This is not my first order, the 4th, and normally order received by 2 mths. Very disappointed.

This review was modified by Minlon on October 16 2016 04:26:33 PM

2016-10-07

What a scam- Groupon should be careful who they do business with

"Bought a groupon, ordered 4 months ago, still getting the lame answer of - we are processing it, and will get back to you. Judging by all the comments, that is not happening not now nor ever."

This review was modified by crosscourt1 on October 07 2016 07:11:47 AM

2016-09-16

Disappointed

"My first order was perfect! Not so much with the second order. Placed my order on 4/26/16. As of today, 9/16/16, I still haven't received my order. I have looked all over the web site I can't seem to find a phone number to talk to them. I have emailed them several times but haven't really gotten a good answer, just working on it."

This review was modified by Rhondalst on September 16 2016 06:49:57 PM

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member
MyPix2.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!