Stores > MyPix2.com

• MyPix2.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-05-02

Do NOT order from Mypix2

"Do not order from Mypix2!!!!! I placed an order on February 4th and STILL have not received my picture. Customer service gives me the run around. I contacted the BBB and Mypix2 did not respond to my claim. Wish I could give zero stars."

This review was modified by Txmom2 on May 02 2016 02:33:19 PM

2016-05-01

Absolutely Horrible!

"If you're reading this review you're either lucky and haven't actually paid any money to this scam or unlucky like the rest of the reviewers and are having the same horrible experience. If you are one of the lucky ones don't even think about doing business (if that's what they really are) with this scam or you'll be posting your own sob store here later."

This review was modified by garrettnose on May 01 2016 09:59:05 PM

2016-04-25

HORRIBLE Production Time

"DO NOT order from this company if you want to get your prints in a reasonable amount of time!!! I ordered in March and the website states 10-15 business days unless it's holiday season, which it is not! It's been 25 business days and my order has not been printed, much less shipped. I contacted customer service who told me their production time is 30-45 business days which is more than twice what the website states which is completely absurd! Now I will not have gifts on Mothers Day! I will NOT be ordering from this company again. Canvas on Drmand has good quality prints too, I will order from them next time.
-Natalie King

This review was modified by NatKing on April 25 2016 02:33:39 PM

2016-04-07

Used to be a good company not anymore!

"I have used this company for several years. They used to be responsive. It is a shame how downhill they have gone. I am still waiting for my canvases from Feb. 20th...today is April 7th. I have contacted them countless times with the same "canned" response. They are very busy due to recent promotions yada, yada, yada. My one order has been in the stretching mode for a month. My other order has not moved out of the processing mode for a month. I wish I had read all the other awful reviews before I purchased these. I have complained on Twitter and their response was they do not answer on Twitter. I never get a decent answer from them. Just excuses. My next stop is the Better Business Bureau. Buyer Beware!
This is an update. It is now May 5th and I still have not rec'd my order. I filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in NC. maybe they can check into this scam company.

This review was modified by RocksNoSalt on May 05 2016 09:19:32 AM

2016-03-29

If I could give 0 stars, I would.

"I ordered a canvas through groupon from mypix2 on March 10, 2016. It's now March 29, 2016 and I've yet to receive a tracking number since my order is "still processing" and does not give a time frame for when it will be completed. I've tried to call, but the 877 number on Google is the only one I can find and it only directs you to a recording instructing you to hang up and make contact online. I submitted a contact request through their website for them to call me without specifying what my issue was. I received an email back stating that their production time is 15-30 days from the date of order. So ridiculous. I've submitted a complaint with BBB in hopes to either having my order completed and shipped or to have a full refund. If I'd have known that it would have taken this long, or that this waiting time was a normal thing for this business, I would have steered far. Sure hope the finished product is worth it. "

This review was modified by bbf256 on March 29 2016 03:19:49 PM

2016-02-25

Horrible product and company.

"I first ordered a canvas for my anniversary a month in advanced still didn't even have the canvas made a week past my anniversary. So I demanded a refund. They gave me a credit for there company. I reordered but did 3 posters thinking they surely couldn't mess this up. They were quick about it and sent me my posters in an orderly time. However, they must of not been watching or were being extremely careless when they were processing my order because today I got my posters and one is covered in scratches and almost looks as if something has been spilt on it. Such a waste of a company. I wish I would've looked at reviews before using them. I went to google plus and there are tons of horrible reviews for the same problems. Never use this company! They don't even deserve a star."

This review was modified by Ashtynp93 on February 25 2016 08:49:33 AM

2015-12-23

"Would never use again!!! Buyers beware! Ordered a print December 1 and still haven't received it and it's 2 days until Christmas! They were still taking orders and guaranteing they would ship before Christmas! Biggest picture printing scam!!!"

2015-04-02

"My go to spot for Canvas I use them all the time. top top quality!"

2015-03-12

"Do not ever purchase anything from this company! Hello, we placed an order (#164176) for two canvas prints on February 27, 2015. I have not received the order, we have left multiple phone messages as well as sent 15 emails regarding our situation and have received a reply once. I am extremely unhappy with the service I have received from you and will be negatively reviewing your website on every forum and site I can find to make sure that everyone knows you have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I will also be contacting groupon as I know they supply vouchers for your company to inform them of the ridiculous situation I have been through dealing with your company. The products I purchased were supposed to be a gift for two birthdays which have now passed and I am extremely disappointed with this. I have made many purchases online and will continue to do so yet I have never dealt with such a disrespectful and ignorant company in my life. "

This review was modified by findingsteph on March 12 2015 07:54:44 PM

2015-03-04

"I purchased a Groupon for this company. The website is not user friendly and the online chat works sometimes. I ordered my canvas on 1/23/15 and it just arrived today(March 4.) I called
several times with no success. I finally tried chat again and told the rep that Mypix has horrible re
views. She replied that the are aware. The product is ok. I ordered it horizontal and came printed vertical. Not a great experience.

This review was modified by dancingal1 on March 04 2015 01:44:35 PM

2015-02-20

"Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Ordered a canvas for Christmas delivery. I received it the end of January. Off Center. Poor Quality. How it passed "Quality Control" and was shipped as is is a mystery. Was promised a do over. Its 15 days since then and I emailed them. "Sorry, our system crashed over the w/e." You have to start all over again....."

This review was modified by TracyLA on February 20 2015 06:49:13 AM

2015-01-21

"Ordered two prints through Groupon received confirmation numbers from MyPix2.com.I have never received my items and the company does not respond by phone, email or chat line. Buyers Beware!"

This review was modified by Lisaperry on January 21 2015 07:57:20 AM

2014-11-19

I would say avoid this company. We received 2 out of 3 orders which I suppose is fairly good odds in some situations. FedEx sent one of the packages back and it was signed by a GREID at their company because I used a post office box instead of street address. Ok no problem but now the nightmare begins with customer service saying the FedEx tracking and signatures showing they signed for the return resolve nothing and they want some print order number. I waited patiently through several email exchanges and never got a solution as to why they claim to never have received the return. The evidence of FedEx confirmations by tracking and a complaint tracer prove otherwise along with my credit card statements. After a point I simply gave up. Most of the time their 800 customer service goes to voice mail where you don't receive a call back. It's good I paid by credit card.

2013-01-24

"I was satisfied with the quality of the prints I have ordered but their processing time is extremely slow. I first ordered picture canvas as a Christmas present on December 6th. I did not receive it until mid-Janauary. I e-mailed them asking about my order and got no response. I finally reached a service rep via their online chat. My latest order was placed on January 10th. I again had to contact a service rep by online chat to discover it has finally shipped. As of January 24th I still do not have my canvas."

Share MyPix2.com's store rating

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyPix2.com is not a merchant member
MyPix2.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!