• Address: 32 Court Street Suite 2200 Brooklyn, NY 11201
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The stickers look great, exactly what we were looking for!"

"On line designing was easy.....support was there for any questions and the order was processed promptly. So far we are very happy with the product."

"I placed the order and it was quickly completed and shipped and they honored the discount promised because of slow delivery on a previous order. Very easy company to deal with and Marcus is super helpful and friendly. Thanks for a great product."

"Ordering was easy and service was prompt!

"Great selection of products. Easy to customize and order. Fast shipping. Recommended. "

"I had a good experience and would order from this site again."

"Excellent product. Prompt delivery and able to track package every step of the way."

"They handled a delicate situation for us and succeeded. Order was placed wrong due to not being aware of size. They expedited revised order and discounted it.+-"

"order was completed in a timely manner no problems. will order again in near future. "

"Reflective stickers and great quality as ordered"

"The product was exactly how I ordered it and was received promptly"

"Good prompt service, order was all correct"

"The agents that assisted my order were courteous, knowledgeable, and willing to assist me with my complicated order. :) Thank you!"

"I found what I wanted - was unable to find template spoke with someone who was very helpful.... my computer would not allow me to download the template (no photo program on computer) she offered to have the item returned but I was able to create a label with the right size to make it work.... I appreciate her help... "

"I was very please with the finished product.. I would definitely order again!"

MyParkingPermit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyParkingPermit.com is a merchant member
MyParkingPermit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.