Stores > MyParkingPermit.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2 Years A CUSTOMER - 2 YEARS A PLEASED CUSTOMER

"We have chosen to utilize this vendor for our parking permits. We have been very pleased with the process & the price. We plan to utilize them next year as well."

Quick, Simple, & Great Quality

"Had a great experience. The proof matched the quality and they responded very quickly to my request and had it shipped fast. "

Loved them

"Thank you, they were just what we have been looking for!"

2016-06-13

Sticky Stickers Fast!

"I was very happy with the turnaround time, overall quality and cost of these parking decals. The online design lab is easy to use and provides an accurate proof of the sticker before production. This is the second year I have ordered from My Parking Permit.com and I intend to for years to come."

2016-06-10

Fast and Effective way to manage parking

"We have a small preschool on a college campus. We also have a small parking lot that needs to be effectively managed to maintain parking for our parents and teachers. Last year, we experienced a number of fraudulent passes! Our new passes arrived quickly and will be effective in managing this problem. They look great, too! "

2016-06-10

"This was the first time we ordered with you and my experience was fantastic. Everyone I spoke to were very helpful and answered my questions. If we need anymore signs in the future you guys are the ones!!!"

2016-06-09

Fast, good quality, affordable.

"Items arrive quickly, and are of good quality."

2016-06-08

Great Company

"MyParkingPermit is a great company that patiently worked with me and answered all of my questions. We are very happy with the product that we received from them. They made me look good to my boss!"

2016-06-06

Smooth Operator !!!

"Efficient service as always
Heather

2016-06-05

Good design poor time frame

"Don't be in a hurry fo receive your parking permits!! It took over 2 weeks to receive the permits. After approval, which happened pretty quickly, delivery time was way too long! 1week to produce and 1 week to ship with a few days for proofing. I will use again, but will have to order wayyy in advance. Don't wait till the last minute! Order date was 5/15 and delivery date was 6/3!"

2016-06-01

Quick and Done!

"Ordered and received within a week. That's quick and done! Signs and Decals for our neighborhood. Questions answered promptly and professionally. Will definitely utilize this company again in the future."

2016-05-28

perfect experience

"My parking permits are perfect, exactly as expected. Shipping was so quick; I was very surprised at how quickly they arrived."

2016-05-27

Kinda pricy

"Good service but the price is very high. I'm going to shop around more next time. Not looking for cheap but seeing if I'm getting best value.

2016-05-26

Awesome purchase!

"I work in property management and I bought these for my residents. They are very high quality and came with many options to choose from. I wish there could be a total custom template but beggars can't be choosers. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone and will be coming here again for my next purchase!"

2016-05-23

Happy tags

"Very happy with the service & the final product"

Share MyParkingPermit.com's store rating

MyParkingPermit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyParkingPermit.com is a merchant member
MyParkingPermit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.