Stores > MyParkingPermit.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

2016-04-26

I always come back to MyParkingPermit.com

"I am a high school administrator in New Mexico charged with all things student parking related. I began with MyParkingPermit.com many years ago after a regime change came into effect at my high school. Initially, I put together my parking placard order via the online tools and thought all was good. I then saw a few changes that needed to be made with my design and rather than start from scratch, I decided to use the online chat tool and email to make subtle changes to my design. MyParkingPermit.com was easy to work with, putting up with my many, many changes to my design with never a complaint or even a hint of annoyance. A few years ago, I decided to try to save a few bucks and went with a competitor. I was very unhappy with both the customer service and the quality of the product; that lasted one academic year. Needless to say, I came back to MyParkingPermit.com and don't think I will ever stray again. No, this is not a paid endorsement for MyParkingPermit.com...just an honest opinion from a satisfied customer in New Mexico who has probably done in excess of $12,000 of business with MyParkingPermit.com over the course of many years. Great product at a fair price."

This review was modified by rgalindo on April 26 2016 02:32:12 PM

Expedient service!

"Easy & hassle free navigation. Expedient service! "

It was easy!

"We get passes every year with a little change in the design. This is the easiest transaction I make each year!"

2016-04-25

Excellent!

"Excellent service. Can't recommend them enoujgh. "

2016-04-21

Received the survey before the product!!!

"Can I get a tracking number? The merchandise never showed up!"

2016-04-21

Quick and Easy!

"MyParkingPermit.com was really easy to use and had exactly what we needed. Their prices were the lowest of any other company I saw online, and offline. We had been in search of simple round stickers with numbers, and many places were more than $2 per sticker! We were able to get them from MyParkingPermit.com for much less, and they were able to customize our sticker for exactly how we needed it. The only suggestion I have is to offer a half size of 2.5". "

This review was modified by mary_mayer on April 21 2016 11:27:13 AM

2016-04-20

"Easy to order and order arrived promptly."

2016-04-19

Some what Satisfied

"I received the passes but they were not in numerical order. I had to put them in numerical order which I thought they would have come in order. "

2016-04-18

Permit or ticket!

"Proof, order, and delivery were accomplished amazingly fast!!! The quality is also unbelievable and they were packaged so conveniently! I will make MyParkingPermit.com my go to vendor when needing this and like items!
Patty

2016-04-14

"MyParkingPermit.com has a great variety. We use them for our condo parking passes. We change colors depending on the season since we're limited beach front rentals where guests like to steal them in hopes of using our lot in the future.

We mark with bright labels, date, cell, name, and unit numbers

First time

"They look great, just what I ordered. Having a problem peeling them off the backing. The easy peel didn't cut all the way. Only have a few in service so time will tell."

Quick and easy

"Service is excellent. Got my order quick, fast and ib a hurry. Very satisfied "

2016-04-12

"Items arrived quickly and was accurate."

2016-04-08

Umm...where's my order?

"The ONLY items I have received are the green illegal parking stickers and a box of blank sheets of stock - business card sized. there was no packing slip on the box."

2016-04-06

Excellent - Exactly What We Wanted, Is Exactly What We Got - Thank You!!!

"We had used the site to create some parking tags over a dozen times, and then never ended up completing the purchase. Once we finally had the go ahead to do so, the order was placed & shipped fairly fast considering the order size. When they arrived, the product was even better than we thought. Ultra durable tags that can withstand the weather, sharp printing, and just superior quality. Highly recommend this site for Facilities Managers looking to get a great product for their own sites."

Share MyParkingPermit.com's store rating

MyParkingPermit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyParkingPermit.com is a merchant member
MyParkingPermit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.