MyParkingPermit.com Reviews - MyParkingPermit.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.75/10 582 reviews

MyParkingPermit.com is a merchant member
MyParkingPermit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

Rating 8/104/5

"A parking permit made of heavy paper is not going to hold up in the sun, I expected it to be laminated in some way"

"The Parking Permits I ordered came and looked better than the original online copy. The colors are brighter, and the product arrived exactly when they said they would arrive. I will be re-ordering next year for sure. What a great company! Thanks MyParkingPermit.com"

"Thank you so much for your quality product. I purchased a static cling 2"x2" parking permit for our high school. I received the items today. We are extremely satisfied with the product, quality and cost. I know the students will be extermely happy to place them on their cars come next school year. thank you again"

"good sticky notes and delivery time."

"I am a very satisfied customer"

"Thank you so much! It was just what I was looking for."

Rating 8/104/5

"Great and fast service as usual!"

"Quick, accurate, and priced right. "

Rating 8/104/5

"The online shopping experience was excellent as I was able to navigate easily and place my with no assistance. However, the actual shipment and communication was a bit lacking. I ordered my parking tags on March 26 expecting to get them in by the end of the following week (April 4th at the latest). With no communication or knowledge of where my tags were, I ended up having to call yesterday to only find out that they would be shipping that evening. So I suppose I will get them in by early next week by April 14th. Not a huge deal, but notification would have been better and it was a good thing I was not needing these by last week."

"The product quality was First Class, and our Sales Rep, Marco, was phenomenal. I will order from him again without any hesitation."

"The parking passes haven't been used yet so I can't comment on their durability, however, they look very nice and are exactly what we ordered. The website was easy to use and the customer service reps are very easily accessible. "

"Quick, efficient, and excellent product."

"Excellent Service! Quality Product!

"Thank you, they were exactly as ordered."

"Thank you very much for excellent service. UPS had delivered my order to the wrong address and your customer service rep quickly placed an order for a replacement. A neighbor later called to say the order was left at his house, so I was able to call customer service back to cancel the replacement order. But I appreciated the kind service."