Stores > MyParkingPermit.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-27

Don't park in my reserved space

"Permits were well done, as always they are a quality product."

2016-07-27

Efficiency

"There ordering process ,communication and their overall service and product is wonderful. "

2016-07-25

great tags, great price!

"the website is very convenient, they even arrived prior to the estimated date! i will use this site again. the bulk prices were great, too."

2016-07-22

A returning customer

"Extremely satisfied with the timely and professional service provided. Will remain a loyal customer!"

2016-07-21

Extremely Easy

"Easy to use site-logo download was simple, formatting simple and easy as well. Also received my order in a week or so."

This review was modified by sam_schuyler on July 21 2016 08:17:05 AM

2016-07-20

Quick, easy, efficient

"Parking passes are good quality and order and delivery were hassle free!! "

2016-07-14

Professional looking products

"Professional service. Ordered reflective signs for parking lot of apartment complex. Good quality (color slightly lighter than appears online but still satisfied with overall product). Products are not printed and shipped until your approval is given which is great in case you overlooked a typo. Already in the process of ordering reprints and additional products but expecting the same great quality."

2016-07-14

Quality product in quality time

"The passes I received from my parking permit were designed exactly as I wanted them and they were shipped to me quickly(like 2 business days). Thanks for doing a great job!"

Customer Service Needs A Little Improving

"I think your customer service can use a little improving. On 6/23 I received an email from your Customer Service Department (Francis sent me the email) stating that the artwork I submitted was not of a vector art. On the same day I replied and included several attachments asking if one of them would work. Nobody responded to my email and then on 6/24 I received an email from your Customer Service Department (Lalit sent me the email) with the same EXACT wording that Francis had sent me on 6/23. I then replied to that one asking if it was in response to the several attachments I sent or if they had not realized that Francis already sent me the same message. Nobody ever responded to that email. Instead, on 6/27 I received an email from your Customer Service Department (Sunil sent me the email) asking me to approve the proof so they could finalize the order.

I feel that this was poor customer service. Never did I receive a response to my emails and it took a couple of days before I found out that you were able to use one of the pictures I sent; and the way I found out is by you asking me to proof the order. No response to my other emails.

Other than that it looks like the parking permits will work for my needs. We haven't used them yet, so I'll know more after we start using them.

Professional look, timely delivery

"Everything came out exactly as we expected. They were easy to work with, helped make sure our permits looked nice, and shipped on-time."

Parking made easy

"Very pleased with product and service received."

2016-07-11

"Our order was completed and shipped very fast. "

2016-07-11

"Great service...from start to finish....and beautiful results"

Great service

"Quick delivery and great service. Item was perfect for what we needed. Company provides a vast array of products to fit your particular need.
Very good shopping experience

2016-07-08

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

"Signs have been profressional and great quality! Shipping is quick and effcient! "

Share MyParkingPermit.com's store rating

MyParkingPermit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyParkingPermit.com is a merchant member
MyParkingPermit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.