• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Everything was exactly as I needed it to be. Well done."

"Very happy, the first set I got was not correct, but it was fixed very fast at no charge. "

"Everything was done in a timely manner. And the stickers looked great."

"I had to call the company to find out what is going on with my passes. I ordered them Dec 29th and I did not get them till the 19th of Jan.

Thanks!

"1. when attempting to get info for these stickers, we had complications with the clerks on the receiving end listening to what we wanted.
2. getting the color applied to the appropriate stickers took 3 attempts.
3. these were ordered on 30 DEC 2014 and we STILL haven't rec'd them.

"It is always a pleasure when you order something on line and it arrives on time and it is exactly what you ordered.

"Simple, easy and I will order in the future. Great job !!!!! SS"

"Everything was fine.

Thanks

"Needed to customize my order and they were very helpful assisting me with that"

"These are great. The only thing that we worry about is the cut out to allow the tag to hang from the rearview mirror is smaller than the tags that we had purchased prior to this order."

"First time customer. Website is user friendly. I will use again in the future."

"We have yet to receive the order, let alone a response to two emails asking the status. The website still says the order is "in production" and hasn't been shipped. We expected to have the product in house 1 week ago, but can't even get a courtesy response to our inquiries asking where it is... Will not use again or recommend to others. Very disappointing."

"Quick service and good product."

"order came quickly and was correct"

"We have ordered our contractor decals from your company for several years; this was my first year ordering. I changed the layout and color from previous years, and the ease of that process I had was unmeasured - so easy to navigate and order. Thanks myparkingpermit.com! "

MyParkingPermit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyParkingPermit.com is a merchant member
MyParkingPermit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.