• MyNameBadges.co MyNameBadges.com Elite Status
    • Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Many options &fair prices."

"The badges look great! Thank you."

"Very nice, good price, fast shipping."

"The badges came very quickly and looked better than the example on the website. The website was easy to use and showed what you badges would look like without any fuss or emailed quotes. I will definitely be using this site again."

"Badges are very professional and high quality. Thank You."

"Took nearly 3 weeks to get delivery. Emails regarding approval of design before it would be ordered. The first email only included one badge, so I had to correct the person by telling them there were two badges. This took a couple of emails and about 3-4 days. Once this was corrected another few days passed and then it was ordered. Normally, this process is much faster. I have had great service overall!"

"We are thankful for the customer service you give to make sure things are right. "

"We received our order quickly, we are impressed with the quality of the name badges. I have shared this website with managers at our other offices. We will order again from MyNameBadges.com. "

"I ordered and paid for 5 but only got 3. they did take care of it and sent the others quickly but it took another phone call and some time checking what I had ordered. you never want to call with a problem that really does not exist. but they all arrived and look and work fine. "

"The name badges are great - it's a kit that was easy to use and they look good. The problem is, there are no refills available. Why would I purchase a kit for over $200 that only makes 10 badges, if I cannot order more supplies without buying a whole kit? That makes NO SENSE and they end up being very expensive! "

"Basically, I put my order in and got the thing in a reasonable time. The box seemed a little big, I guess?"

"very happy with the badges we received they came in a timely manner and look great!"

"Wrong font, wrong color. Will need to repurchase but the price is much too high. They are used for a plaque remembering deceased members of our club. MyNameBadges.com filled an earlier order for 34 badges and I thought I was using the same specs for the new two that I ordered. I would like to see them replaced by MyNameBadges.com at no cost produced the same as my earlier order."

"Prompt service , customer friendly "

"Our name badge was delivered on time and the badges looked very well made and professional. We will order again since we have a very nice experience."

Share MyNameBadges.com's store rating

MyNameBadges.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyNameBadges.com is a merchant member
MyNameBadges.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.