Stores > MyNameBadges.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-09-28

"very easy order process! "

Super savvy name tags!

"Made a personalized name tag for my "Mister" of ceremonies for my wedding and it was amazing! Very professional, detailed and well made!"

2016-09-28

"The customer service representative was excellent. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The badge was perfect and met my expectations. I was very pleased with my experience with mybadge.com"

Easy to order!

"We keep coming back every year!"

Professional name badge

"I received my name badge for nursing school quickly and it looks very professional. "

2016-09-28

"It was very easy to order, They came in the mail very quickly. I would definitely order from this site again. Thanks for the great service!"

2016-09-27

"MyNameBadges was easy to use. I am looking forward to seeing the name badge I ordered when it arrives at my home."

LONG TIME LISTENER, FIRST TIME CALLER

"GOOGLED AND FOUND YOU, I AM PLEASED."

Awesome Service

"Ordering was easy and inexpensive and the quality of the product is amazing! I will use them for ALL my name badge needs in the future"

2016-09-26

Good quality, but Did not follow instruction...

"Overall the experience was very positive until I opened the item: They asked me to approve the design, to which I wrote back to request a specific, but very simple fix (wrong capital letters). Unfortunately, I did not open the package until the event date and it was too late; my client's name was spelled not to her preference. It's unfortunate because I find the quality of the badge to be very good, but what's the point if the I.D. isn't exactly how one would want to be represented? Therefore, 3 stars. I will need to remake this badge for her all over again."

Fast name tag!

"came very quickly and correctly made!"

limited sizes

"the badges arrived timely. If our current badges were not in a sleeve these would be perfect. It would be nice if there was a sleeve designed for the name badge that would accommodate the badge buddy behind on a clip. Our current lines up perfectly over the badge buddy so no way to use. Great quality, color, however not able to use based upon our current badge sleeves. Not the companies fault, just no way to return once ordered. "

So Far So Good

"ordered three name badges today. I hope they look good when they arrive."

GREAT!!

"came very fast and love the badges! exactly what I needed! great price!"

Very Professional!

"Love the name tags, they look professional and at a great price!"

Share MyNameBadges.com's store rating

MyNameBadges.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyNameBadges.com is a merchant member
MyNameBadges.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.