MyNameBadges.com Reviews - MyNameBadges.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.81/10 641 reviews

MyNameBadges.com is a merchant member
MyNameBadges.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"The corners of the badges could use a little sanding. They are pretty sharp when they poke into someone. I work in a pediatric office, and do handle children and infants (picking them up and holding them for weights, measures and procedures).
Thanks

"Very easy and quick. Would use them again"

"Very high quality, well made name badges for a great price! Arrived quickly too. No complaints at all. Would not hesitate to buy again."

"I procrastinated and was still able to meet my deadline with your help.

thank you!

"Received the badge promptly as promised."

"Quick and accurate service!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I would like to request that you indicate that SmartSign is a dba, and indicate such on your quotes/order confirmations/Invoices;

Xpressmyself Com. LLC, dba MyNameBadges.com & SmartSign

"Placing the order was simple, the charges were clear, and the received product was as shown when I placed the order."

"I am very happy with the name badges I received. They are exactly what I wanted and the delivery time was very quick. "

"My labels came exactly as ordered, and on time. The quality is just what I was looking for and it was very helpful that the staff made sure to write in the correct Avery template as the label says to use another template."

"Great response time and the badges look awesome."

"easy, from order to delivery"

"there was an error (from my end) on the order. the company was very responsive in communicating with me to get it right. "

"Just what I ordered and received in a timely manner"

"Easy to order, great result!"