• MyHardHatSticke MyHardHatStickers.com Elite Status
    • Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

What is this?

"Quick Service, attention to detail,
Wiil continue to use this company.
A great choice!

"Order was received in a timely manner and was exactly what I expected. Thank you."

"After using your services for several years now I was dissatisfied with my recent order. The lettering of over half the hardhat stickers were not centered and off to 1 side. Very unprofessional looking!
Not what I expected!

"Thank you - the first order came through and was not correct - the second order was shipped immediately :) "

"Fantastic stuff!
Thank You!

"The labels were printed well but the peel off backings were not applied properly so the exposed adhesive edges caused the 200 labels to stick to one another and required peeling apart one by one. They could've used a little better quality control. Also, the plastic bag was sealed at the top but the bottom was open so they all fell out when the package was opened. This was the second time we ordered. The first time was excellent all around."

"They arrived quickly, everyone loved them!!"

"Staff was very helpful each time I called and we will be doing business with them again I'm sure."

"Staff was very helpful in getting order processed "

"Easy to work with, stickers came out perfectly and we were very satisfied."

"Great looking, durable, and fast shipping!! Definitely my go to place for custom or even "canned" sticker designs."

"order complete and accurate."

"Turned out great! Exactly what I expected."

"It was very easy to order and it was very fast to have the order sent to me thank you."

"Excellent! After searching several sites to find stickers, My Hard Hat Stickers.com was extremely easy to navigate, easily uploaded my logo, and very pleased with the final product on the web site. My hard hats look amazing and my workers wear them with pride! Thank you!!"

Share MyHardHatStickers.com's store rating

MyHardHatStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyHardHatStickers.com is a merchant member
MyHardHatStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.