Stores > MyHardHatStickers.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-08-19

Looks Good

"Custom Label...looks good!"

2016-08-18

Excellent Product

"Took a chance and ordered some hard hat stickers for our team. Process was simple and product was delivered quickly and performs very well. "

Thanks for great products

"I placed my order online with free shipping. Within the specified time frame my order arrived in the mail. Thanks."

2016-08-16

"Ordering custom logo stickers was easy and efficient. Looking forward to getting the finished product."

My solicited review

"Shopping experience was straight forward. I would like to see reflective hard hat stickers cut for particular models of hard hats. Just a suggestion."

2016-08-12

Just right

"The stickers are perfect!"

2016-08-10

Satisfied Customer

"I was impressed with production of my custom made stickers. I am in the process of duplicating my order... needless to say that I will be a ongoing returning customer."

2016-08-08

Did not live up to claims of no bubbles

"Terrible quality. We picked a standard template offered by the company and put our logo on it. They blame us for choosing a large size and didn't offer a solution except to work on slowly and do the best we can.
I have asked for a refund.

2016-08-05

Delayed

"I got what I ordered eventually. The order was a little slow shipping, then it got lost in shipping. My issue is I had to call them after I waited about three weeks, then they re shipped the order. I got it in a week. I feel like they should have descovered the order was lost and taken care if it."

2016-07-28

Missed the deadline

"I confirmed both online and verbally by phone that a sticker could be turned around in 72 business hours. Once I uploaded the artwork and the online job tracking information seemed to be stalled I called and was told they couldn't make the deadline (that production alone always takes 3 days, etc.) and there was nothing they could do for me. Not even to recommend a place that might be able to do it. Not even to ship me the material to print it myself. It was not only a very bad experience but directly misrepresented both their online and verbal "quick turnaround" statements. Really not what you want from a vendor who claims to have an easy quick process. All I can say is I won't be back and hope this gets published."

2016-07-28

They are what they say they are.

"This was my first time ordering. My boss thought the sticker would be larger. The one I ordered fit fine but not as visible as I would have liked. I measured directly from the hard hat and I got what I asked for.
Prices are steep for small orders.
Overall, I like the way the hard hats look with the sticker.
However, will probable change up the order next time to something a little bigger.
May justify ordering more for a lesser price? Will see how our usage goes.

2016-07-25

"Very high quality and surprisingly fast turn around time. The two things that matter the most."

2016-07-24

Great options, timely delivery!

"I appreciated the offerings and timely delivery. Great product."

2016-07-22

They had something I couldn't find elsewhere

"I am an emergency management coordinator for a medium sized university. I spend a lot of time in the field and need to be identifiable in an emergency and it is insane how difficult it is to find identification items that say emergency manager. The helmet stickers I purchased from myhardhatstickers.com were awesome and almost as quickly as I received them and put them on my hardhat we had a construction accident and I was able to wear my helmet and be identified among the crowd of responders and workers. "

2016-07-21

"Order was printed wrong, but customer service replaced it for free and expedited the product. Product looked good. "

Share MyHardHatStickers.com's store rating

MyHardHatStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyHardHatStickers.com is a merchant member
MyHardHatStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.