MyHardHatStickers.com Reviews - MyHardHatStickers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.14/10 315 reviews

MyHardHatStickers.com is a merchant member
MyHardHatStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Your Web site is very easy to use and when you call there, the staff is very helpful."

"Thank you! They stickers are great, we will be ordering from you again."

"My order arrived in a timely manner. Everything was as expected."

"When ordering, I provided my artwork in a .tiff format as requested. I received three pre-scripted emails requesting artwork, I replied each time with the artwork in the .tiff format. The fourth email I received from the company was a notice that they cancelled my order.

Maybe they need to re-set their spam filter.

"I talked to one representative throughout the entire process, and received my stickers according to the proof and with no tax plus free shipping."

"The stickers were easy to order and they arrived quickly."

"I found this company using a Google search. I am so glad I found them. They had a good selection of hard hat stickers, fair prices, and an easy to use web site. My order arrived promptly and was exactly as represented. Excellent all the way, would definitely buy here again."

"Great communication and very fast great quality product and service."

"My order did not get delivered. It was lost through UPS. My experience with HH.com was fine, although it is now 2 weeks later and I have not received the sticks so I can't claim I am satisfied."

"Excellent quality, great pricing, fast delivery. We will use them again."

"Good service, product, speed..."

"The young man handling my order was excellent. Enjoyed the experience. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Nice quality, good service but takes longer than expected."

Rating 8/104/5

"The service was professional. "

"Nice selection of products!"