Stores > MyHardHatStickers.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-20

"One suggestion. When ordering it gets a little confusing on packs and quantity. You could probably make it easier. Otherwise everything was fine."

2016-09-08

"The site was very easy to use and had exactly what I was looking for without having to hunt through the site. "

2016-09-06

Good Product at a decent price

"Easy checkout and good selection"

2016-08-29

"Enjoyed all the options available"

2016-08-29

"Quick delivery. Fine product."

2016-08-22

Poor Color Quality

"For the price we paid for these stickers, I expected the color quality to be a lot better. The color isn't vibrant at all."

2016-08-19

Looks Good

"Custom Label...looks good!"

2016-08-18

Excellent Product

"Took a chance and ordered some hard hat stickers for our team. Process was simple and product was delivered quickly and performs very well. "

Thanks for great products

"I placed my order online with free shipping. Within the specified time frame my order arrived in the mail. Thanks."

2016-08-16

"Ordering custom logo stickers was easy and efficient. Looking forward to getting the finished product."

My solicited review

"Shopping experience was straight forward. I would like to see reflective hard hat stickers cut for particular models of hard hats. Just a suggestion."

2016-08-12

Just right

"The stickers are perfect!"

2016-08-10

Satisfied Customer

"I was impressed with production of my custom made stickers. I am in the process of duplicating my order... needless to say that I will be a ongoing returning customer."

2016-08-08

Did not live up to claims of no bubbles

"Terrible quality. We picked a standard template offered by the company and put our logo on it. They blame us for choosing a large size and didn't offer a solution except to work on slowly and do the best we can.
I have asked for a refund.

2016-08-05

Delayed

"I got what I ordered eventually. The order was a little slow shipping, then it got lost in shipping. My issue is I had to call them after I waited about three weeks, then they re shipped the order. I got it in a week. I feel like they should have descovered the order was lost and taken care if it."

Share MyHardHatStickers.com's store rating

MyHardHatStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyHardHatStickers.com is a merchant member
MyHardHatStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,629 merchant members.