Stores > MyFax / Protus IP Solutions
  • MyFax / Protus

Voice your opinion! Review MyFax / Protus IP Solutions by clicking a star below.
2017-01-10

Tried the free fax total FAIL

"Tried their service using a free fax. Went OK, and received a sent email from the company stating it was sent. Only problem was it was never received and 30 days later I received a notice that the important document I was hoping to receive wasn't coming when I neededit. Paid $ to have it sent at a local business and received notice of receipt.

Save the effort at this company and go anywhere else....I certainly won't be back!!

2015-09-29

"We had awful experience when trying to reduce fax numbers as our needs declined. They continued to over-bill us and then offered "statement credit" after calling their billing department. We are not a bank, we had to dispute charges to get a refund. Long hold times, crappy customer service and a willingness to take advantage of customers = shame on you MyFax! We are now looking for a new provider.. "

2014-11-18

"AVOID!

Clunky and slow system (which is why it's probably so cheap).

I mean, REALLY slow, a 5 page fax takes about 7-20 minutes to upload and process, then you wait 1-2 hours for it to get 'sent' (faxed) by them.
[I'm on fibre, with a new laptop and it's slow from wherever I tried using their service]

Like others, I had a hard time trying to cancel.
You can sign up online but you cannot cancel online or via email, the phone number(s) they gave me went to the wrong departments, subsequent numbers also went to the wrong people.

Finally got through to Customer Service and managed to cancel, but this took 30+ mins and they almost refused to cancel, just offering 'free months'.

Awful.

2014-07-25

"I was a loyal customer with a yearly subscription for 5 years and all was well until I tried to cancel. They charged me for a full extra year and after 4 calls with 30 min wait times, they told me " Our terms of service states no refunds".
Terrible customer service.. Avoid them, there are better options out there.

2011-01-25

"Technology part is fine. Business and customer service are terrible. Extremely difficult to cancel an acoount. Tried to send emails called twice and still was charged for additional two month. Do not recommend to use."

Share MyFax / Protus IP Solutions's store rating

MyFax / Protus IP Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyFax / Protus IP Solutions is not a merchant member
MyFax / Protus IP Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!