Stores > MyEfox.es

Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
2017-02-23

Excellent customer service

"I made a mistake with the order and the customer service helped me so much.
They are very polite and suggested to me alternatives to solve my problem.
Taking in mind the big quantity of mails that they should read at the day, they answered me fast.
My problem was solved and I'm very gratefull with them.

This review was modified by Kavieres on February 23 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-02-22

Fast and helpful

"I placed an order with Myefox. Due to a personal problem, I had to cancel my order. Myefox helped me and quickly refunded all the money.

This review was modified by lasvirgen on February 22 2017 09:00:01 PM

2017-02-21

Excellent service

"A very helpful and friendly customer service"

This review was modified by ona1612 on February 21 2017 04:15:02 AM

2017-02-16

Vernee Apollo

"Todo ha ido perfectamente. El contacto por e-mail rápido y efectivo.
Tardó en llegar el tiempo mínimo estipulado.
El móvil está fenomenal. Muy claro, gran volumen, muy bien la traducción al español.
Recomendados tanto el móvil como MyEfox.
Saludos,
fergongo

This review was modified by fergongo on February 16 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-16

RECIBIDO EN 3 DÍAS LABORABLES!

"Todo como se informa en la compra del producto. Ahora vamos a ver que tal sale mi UMI SUPER"

This review was modified by cachumbobonete on February 16 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-15

Envio rapido y sin problemas.

"Muy contento con el telefono ( elephone S7 - una maravilla!!! ) y la atencion de MyeFox."

This review was modified by ip2000 on February 15 2017 02:45:02 AM

2017-02-06

zte nubia z7 max

"Muy buen precio y excelente movil,excelente comunicación,volveré a comprar,tuve un pequeño problema en el envío y enseguida lo solucionaron"

This review was modified by jmrt47 on February 06 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-02-02

Perfecto

"Buen movil, perfecto envio, seguire comprando en myefox."

This review was modified by juandofer on February 02 2017 11:30:01 PM

2017-01-31

"The phone I got was fine. I just had to wait 2 months to get it cause they didn't have the colour I wanted. They should update their site, cause it said it was available when it wasn't. Plus I had to pay customs fee, not included in their price, not mentioned in their site (or I didn't see it). If I knew it I would have bought from another site, it would be the same total price and I wouldn't have to wait 2 months and get other colour. Theis site shows it has english but it's a mess, showing other languages mixed, only working in spanish. Their customer service was good, fast and kind replies to my emails. Thanks for that!"

This review was modified by anfi92 on January 31 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-01-16

BUBLOO MAYA

"Buen móvil calidad precio.l página es bastante liosa sobre todo cómo tengas que cambiar un artículo."

This review was modified by Vieco82 on January 16 2017 12:30:01 AM

2017-01-15

blackphone 2

"all perfect, thanks. Iwill buy again."

This review was modified by jsheza on January 15 2017 03:00:01 AM

2017-01-12

Mi móvil ha durado sólo 3 semanas y no me ofrecen ninguna solución. No compreis nada en myefox!!! Don't buy anything in myefox!!!

"Para empezar debéis saber que ellos mismos ofecen bonos de compra si les puntuas con 5 estrellas en esta web así que yo no me fiaría mucho de las opiniones demasiado entusiastas.

En la práctica la garantía es inexistente, es un riesgo comprar en myefox (aunque sea .es no es una web española ni tienen atención al cliente en España, todo está en China). Además son incapaces de entender lo que les dices tanto en inglés como en castellano.
Tampoco podéis fiaros de los tiempos de entrega que prometen ni de que el seguro de aduanas os cubrirá todos los gastos. He comprado 2 veces aquí y en ambas he tenido problemas: la primera vez me mandaron un móvil mucho más barato del que compré y la segunta se me ha estropeado a las 3 semanas. En los 2 ocasiones he tenid que pagar los gastos de aduanas y pelearme con ellos para obtenber la devolución ya que había comprado el seguro.
---
First of all, you have to know that they offer coupons to users that rank them with 5 stars here so the most enthusiastic opinions may not always be reliable.
After only 3 weeks my phone does not work and they don't offer a solution. Terrible customer service. Don't buy anything here!
I have used this site twice, I had problems both times: they sent the wrong mobile the first time (a cheaper one than the one I bought) and this second time the mobile has stopped working after only 3 weeks. Also the shipping times that they promise are never respected and you have to fight with them to get the refund of the customs costs even having paid for the insurance.

This review was modified by E.A.M on January 12 2017 01:59:04 AM

2017-01-11

Superb customer support !!!!!

"This is a 7-Star review !!!!!!! I am absolutely satisfied with the great customer support and excellent and nice contact !!!!!!! MyEfox.es is absolutely reliable and honest, i changed my mind after i already paid for my ordered phone via PayPal, MyEfox.es cancelled the order and i got without any problems a full refund. Thank You !!!!!!!"

This review was modified by Bobbie-Car on January 11 2017 02:53:08 AM

2017-01-08

excelente tienda

"los mejores productos con los mejores precios y muy buen trato al cliente. solo falta saber que rapido es el envio"

This review was modified by juanke211 on January 09 2017 09:17:03 PM

2017-01-08

Excellent customer service

"The technical and customer service is excellent, at all times friendly and with a huge degree of satisfaction.
They always offer a fast and effective response

Share MyEfox.es's store rating

MyEfox.es is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyEfox.es is not a merchant member
MyEfox.es does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!