We have detected that javascript is currently disabled. To get the fullest experience from our site we suggest enabling javascript. If you have any issues using our site please contact us.

e.g. Such as Newegg | browse by category or see best/worst

Stores > MyEfox.es

Ratings & Trust

Your trust is our top concern

Did you know businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews from ResellerRatings. When merchants become a merchant member, they have the ability to survey their customers, however cannot ask for positive reviews. Find out how our ratings for a business is calculated. Learn more.

×
  • MyEfox.es

    Hundreds of thousands of Shoppers visit ResellerRatings every month to check out real reviews of shopping experiences before they buy!

    • Address: n/a
    • Contact: n/a
    • Phone: n/a
    • Customer Support: n/a
    • Business Hours: n/a
    • Fax: n/a

    Payment options

    • option not available Visa / Mastercard
    • option not available American Express
    • option not available Discover
    • option not available Money Order
    • option not available COD
    • option not available Check
    • option not available Wire Transfer

    Shipping options

    • option not available UPS Ground
    • option not available FedEx Ground
    • option not available FedEx Express
    • option not available Priority Next Day
    • option not available Standard Next Day
    • option not available International
    • option not available 2-3 Day Delivery

    Online Ordering

    • option not available Online Ordering
    • option not available Online Ordering Tracking
    • option not available Secure Order Processing
    • option not available Require User Registration
    • option not available Guaranteed Security

    Other

    • option not available International Order
    • option not available Customer Info. Confidential
    • option not available Customer Support
    • option not available RMA Required
    • checkmark icon Review Guard
    • checkmark icon Customer Notification For Publicly Replies
  • Review History & Profile See full Rating history

    Product & services pricing Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
Rating 2/10
1/5
2017-01-12

Mi móvil ha durado sólo 3 semanas y no me ofrecen ninguna solución. No compreis nada en myefox!!! Don't buy anything in myefox!!!

"Para empezar debéis saber que ellos mismos ofecen bonos de compra si les puntuas con 5 estrellas en esta web así que yo no me fiaría mucho de las opiniones demasiado entusiastas.

En la práctica la garantía es inexistente, es un riesgo comprar en myefox (aunque sea .es no es una web española ni tienen atención al cliente en España, todo está en China). Además son incapaces de entender lo que les dices tanto en inglés como en castellano.
Tampoco podéis fiaros de los tiempos de entrega que prometen ni de que el seguro de aduanas os cubrirá todos los gastos. He comprado 2 veces aquí y en ambas he tenido problemas: la primera vez me mandaron un móvil mucho más barato del que compré y la segunta se me ha estropeado a las 3 semanas. En los 2 ocasiones he tenid que pagar los gastos de aduanas y pelearme con ellos para obtenber la devolución ya que había comprado el seguro.
---
First of all, you have to know that they offer coupons to users that rank them with 5 stars here so the most enthusiastic opinions may not always be reliable.
After only 3 weeks my phone does not work and they don't offer a solution. Terrible customer service. Don't buy anything here!
I have used this site twice, I had problems both times: they sent the wrong mobile the first time (a cheaper one than the one I bought) and this second time the mobile has stopped working after only 3 weeks. Also the shipping times that they promise are never respected and you have to fight with them to get the refund of the customs costs even having paid for the insurance.
"

This review was modified by E.A.M on January 12 2017 01:59:04 AM


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-11

Superb customer support !!!!!

"This is a 7-Star review !!!!!!! I am absolutely satisfied with the great customer support and excellent and nice contact !!!!!!! MyEfox.es is absolutely reliable and honest, i changed my mind after i already paid for my ordered phone via PayPal, MyEfox.es cancelled the order and i got without any problems a full refund. Thank You !!!!!!!"

This review was modified by Bobbie-Car on January 11 2017 02:53:08 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-08

excelente tienda

"los mejores productos con los mejores precios y muy buen trato al cliente. solo falta saber que rapido es el envio"

This review was modified by juanke211 on January 09 2017 09:17:03 PM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-08

Excellent customer service

"The technical and customer service is excellent, at all times friendly and with a huge degree of satisfaction.
They always offer a fast and effective response
Thank you
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-07

umi emax 5,5

"llego rapido y todo bien .el movil es un buen movil muy ligero y la bateria dura mucho. muy contento con esta compra"


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-07

Recomendable 100%

"Es la segunda compra que realizo en esta página. Envío rápido desde almacén en España, trato profesional y precio sin competencia. Los equipos vienen perfectamente embalados y preparados para su uso."


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-07

Genial

"El envío llegó rápido y en perfectas condiciones. Me alegro de haber comprado aquí. Lo recomiendo."

This review was modified by Juan_Do on January 07 2017 01:39:33 AM

Rating 2/10
1/5
2017-01-05

Gigaset me pro

"Total distarter. The mobile phone get shotdown at least 2 time every day. I try to comunicate to the seller in order to proceed with a return and the are everytime asking me for more and more information. I sent the 2 videos but they dont want to return the phone. I open i dispute in paypal.

They send me an email asking me for 5 star and i will recieve 3 euros in the shop so dont trust all of the five star in the review because they bougth it.
"

This review was modified by moligu on January 05 2017 02:37:27 PM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-04

estupendo

"Buena atencion y buen trato"

This review was modified by ignaciom on January 04 2017 01:56:18 PM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-03

Excelente

"Muy buen trato con el cliente y rápida comunicación. Solucionan los problemas. Gracias."

This review was modified by Namastei on January 03 2017 01:38:16 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-03

"Estoy muy satisfecho con esta pagina. Ya he realizado compras antes y todo ha ido muy bien.
En esta ocasión he cometido un error en el pedido y ellos lo han resuelto.
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-02

Superoferta sin contratiempos.

"Todo perfecto. Encontré un móvil muy rebajado y llegó en plazo adecuado y perfecto. Con número de seguimiento y sin aduanas. Recomendable."

This review was modified by spineter on January 02 2017 05:00:34 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-02

Fast-purchase and delivery

"I bought a smartphone Le Eco Max x820. I received it in two days. It was a fast delivery. I hav to say I did not receive any tracking number and it was difficut to contact the Customer Service When I asked for it. But finally there was no problem"

This review was modified by JANINGR on January 02 2017 01:50:18 AM

Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-12-30

Nubia Z7 MAX

"All perfect, great seller!"


Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-12-30

Fast service and purchase corresponds to the description

"Fast service and purchase corresponds to the description. I was offered a 3% discount coupon and they did not apply it. FOTO discount https://we.tl/um2eqLLWxk"

This review was modified by josepparraCarmona on December 30 2016 04:58:29 AM

Ratings Calculation Change
Learn about Our Reviews

Share MyEfox.es's store rating

MyEfox.es is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyEfox.es is not a merchant member
MyEfox.es does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!


See all Merchant Members »