• MyDoorSign.com MyDoorSign.com Elite Status

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"No issues, very good service."

"This was a "no pain" process and fast!"

"The only real problem is that you don't have a "starter strip" to aid in installation."

"Great products and came on time! Thank you! :)"

"Everything was accurate and fast. Great service."

"I have ordered before from your company and I am always extremely satisfied with the order."

"I ordered my sign on April 27!! I had to keep repeating my instructions to this sign company. There are 24 e-mails between me and this sign company, which is a time-consuming distraction from my work. I have asked to work with the same customer service rep. so I wouldn't have to repeat instructions but they don't do it that way. As a result, they have sent me 2 incorrectly-executed signs. Two months later, I still have not received the product I paid for but anticipate that the 3rd time will be the charm. The price of $37 for the sign was fair. However, I thought the $20 charge for drilling the 2 holes off center, as I had requested, was a bit high. The shipping was also problematic. UPS stated that the shipper required my signature and refused to ship to my local post office at their physical address where UPS has shipped many packages (even furniture) to me before."

"Timely delivery and product looked as expected. All good."

"Order came quickly. Good quality."

"My experience with Mydoorsign was great, website is user friendly, staff was very helpful. I definitely recommend. "

"Quality products delivered quickly!"

"Great quality signs and fast shipping"

"one of the three signs was not the correct color. Also the quality of the signage was not to the level I was expecting. I have requested to return the items and have the cost credited back to my credit card account."

"They had the signs I needed and they arrived in a timely manner. Thank you. "

"quality signs, expensive price, okay"

Share MyDoorSign.com's store rating

MyDoorSign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyDoorSign.com is a merchant member
MyDoorSign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.