Stores > MyDoorSign.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-05-01

Signs arrived on time

"I'm very satisfied with my custom signs. I would definitely recommend and order again from MyDoorSign. "

2016-04-25

My kind of online experience!

"The website was easy to use and very descriptive. The signs I ordered were as advertised with no surprises. Shipping was timely and the packaging was excellent. I will order from this company again, with no hesitation."

2016-04-25

Just what we needed

"We purchased several sliding signs for our office doors to indicate when counselors are in session and available. The ability to customize the signs was great, and they arrived quickly. They look great and are really helpful."

2016-04-22

Quick and easy!

"Only took minutes to order, quick to arrive. Quality was exactly as described. Very pleased!"

2016-04-22

Good customer service assures positive results.

"When I am looking for the best produce to solve problems and need to call your customer service department for a direction, I have the confidence I will receive the best advice and get the solution my company needs.
Thanks, John

2016-04-21

a review

"Signs were fine but the posts sold with them must be for toddlers, they were very short but looked just like normal green sign posts that were still far away oraybe left in the dryer too long. I went out and bought regular height steel posts. "

2016-04-21

Signs make a statement

"Very nice - cheap-easy to install. Just what I was looking for."

2016-04-17

Great service!! Easy to order!!

"Easy to revise your sign, great service, fast shipping. Easy to order!! Little bit pricy but not too expensive."

2016-04-15

I Should Have Called In My Order

"I ordered a custom slider sign. One side of text was correct, but the other side of text (when you slide) was not correct. I think it would have been better if I called in the order to verbally provide the info and have them verify it."

2016-04-14

"Great product and quick delivery, very pleased!"

2016-04-14

Perfect

"Would recommend to anyone. "

2016-04-13

Very professional looking

"It was easy to create the sign. It arrived pretty quickly. "

2016-04-12

Excellent product and service.

"My sign arrived damaged, without hesitation a new sign was made and arrived on schedule for presentation and dedication. will do business with them again."

2016-04-11

Exactly what we needed

"The small brass signs were exactly what we needed for communication on some building doors. We were able to personalize them easily and then a designer corrected the layout and sent us a proof which improved the look.
When ordering a duplicate sign, the customer service department contacted me right away to make sure we did not make a mistake.

2016-04-11

Great signs, Prompt service

"Thanks for the great signs! "

Share MyDoorSign.com's store rating

MyDoorSign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyDoorSign.com is a merchant member
MyDoorSign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.