Stores > MyDoorSign.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-19

Quick and simple!

"This was the easiest site I found to create the signs that our animal hospital needed. Will order from here in the future!"

2016-09-16

"Signed" me up!

"Fantastic, easy to use and view website. Quick response from customer service and lightening fast shipping. I will definitely be using them for my future needs."

2016-09-13

Quality product, fast, and friendly.

"Great company, very good quality and exceptionally well priced with fast delivery.
Customer friendly and easy to deal with. Highly recommend this company and it's products. If I could give MyDoorSign.com 10 stars I would.

2016-09-09

Door Sign

"Looks good, fair price, quick shipment."

2016-09-09

Great website!

"Easy to order, Chat customer service was very prompt in helping."

2016-09-07

Great Signs. Great Selection.

"Loved the selection. Loved the sign. Buying was easy. Piece of cake."

2016-09-07

Still waiting to get updated proof

"Artwork was sent for vinyl lettering and proofs were unsatisfactory. One of two door signs the proof was totally not what was ordered and the other was re-typeset. the original art was all CAPS, but proof came upper and lower Title Case. Still have not gotten a new proof or acknowledgment."

2016-09-04

Great product, but cumbersome ordering process

"I love the finished products that I have received, but the online site really needs some serious tweaking. Trying to order the same sign with different names all at one time is almost impossible. You should be able to just go in a saved project and edit and make your changes, but half the time it doesn't work. It makes me very nervous while trying to order, as buying several can be pricey."

2016-09-03

Quick, Quality, Custom Signs

"The online ordering system was easy to use to create my custom signs. The order was filled promptly and the signs are beautiful."

2016-09-01

"The company is very easy to work with."

2016-08-31

We signed on!

"Very easy ordering process and so nice you can see what your sign will look like before placing your order. We are getting ready to place another order right now we were so happy with your company. "

2016-08-26

"The company has been great to work with every time I need to reorder our custom sign."

2016-08-26

Easy to order and proof was promptly sent!

"Product description was straight and to the point, pricing is reasonable, and my proof was emailed to me really fast! I really like how the proof approval / review process is and it's very simple."

Came as described

"thank you for your timely shipment."

2016-08-25

Sign me up!

"The online staff personal assistance was awesome. They worked with me through several decisions and helped me to make the best purchase. I changed my mind several times and they handled each decision courteously and with attention to making sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and needed. Great Customer Service! "

Share MyDoorSign.com's store rating

MyDoorSign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyDoorSign.com is a merchant member
MyDoorSign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.