Stores > MyDoorSign.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-26

"The company has been great to work with every time I need to reorder our custom sign."

2016-08-26

Easy to order and proof was promptly sent!

"Product description was straight and to the point, pricing is reasonable, and my proof was emailed to me really fast! I really like how the proof approval / review process is and it's very simple."

Came as described

"thank you for your timely shipment."

2016-08-25

Sign me up!

"The online staff personal assistance was awesome. They worked with me through several decisions and helped me to make the best purchase. I changed my mind several times and they handled each decision courteously and with attention to making sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and needed. Great Customer Service! "

2016-08-24

Savvy Shopper

"I haven't received my purchase yet to fully make a judgement"

2016-08-23

What did I order?

"Apparently my custom order has gone through, but they haven't confirmed what I ordered. I sent in edits when they DID ask me to confirm an order, but they haven't told me they've made those changes, or that those changes are even possible.

In fact, the only way I know this order went through is they asked me to review the order.

So...not awesome.

2016-08-23

easy-peasy

"user friendly and self explanatory"

2016-08-22

Easy as Pie

"Very easy to place an order. This is my 5+ order and I have never had any problems."

2016-08-16

easy peasy

"I haven't received the signs yet but if they come through like I plan then I would say the ordering process was one of the simplest I've seen."

2016-08-15

"Too expensive and web site is confusing."

2016-08-15

Awesome Product and Good Price

"I order some door signs for my business and it is very durable and legible. I also got everything for a great price. I will be using this website again, for sure!"

2016-08-14

"I ordered 10 pieces and 5 arrived broken."

2016-08-12

Easy Easy !!

"We are a school district and required to use Purchase Orders. I ordered signs for one of our elementary schools, and received fantastic service from beginning to end."

2016-08-11

Perfect prodcut

"quality, speed and durability. That describes the signs we received"

2016-08-11

"They were very flexible, and answered very quickly, but only gave one option at a time."

Share MyDoorSign.com's store rating

MyDoorSign.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MyDoorSign.com is a merchant member
MyDoorSign.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.