MyDigitalDiscount Reviews - mydigitaldiscount.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.17/10 505 reviews

MyDigitalDiscount is not a merchant member
MyDigitalDiscount does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"thank you i recieve my order "

modified review This review was modified by bassem062 on February 15 2014 04:10:45 AM

"Placed an order for an in stock item. Several days with no response from them regarding the order. Sent two emails requesting status. No response in a week. Finally sent an email to cancel the order."

"Order never fulfilled,

attempted email communication but without avail.

Rating 8/104/5

"I has been order Super Talent 128GB DuraDrive ZT2 1.8" MLC PATA ZIF SSD Solid State Drive - FZM28GW18P. Item arrive me with out problem and good item, super low price for site, Thank you MydigitalDiscount."

"TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!
Clearly they do not actually stock the items they sell. They have to wait for the item you order to arrive before they ship it. Too bad this is not disclosed prior to ordering. If I ever receive my order, I guarantee it will be the last time I ever deal with this poor excuse for an online business

"RunCore 64GB Pro IV 70mm Mini PCI-e SATA II SSD Solid State Drive - RCP-IV-S7064-C Purchased from MyDigitalDiscount.com

Checked many prices and they were the best. There was a mix up on the shipping charges (somehow got doubled) but they issued an immediate refund. The SSD came with an enclosure to convert the old SSD into a 16GB USB DRIVE--REALLY NICE EXTRA TOUCH.

BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE I WILL BE RECOMMENDING THEM.

"I bought a SSD for my laptop sp6100pro from MyDigitalDiscount.
All is ok, i received it fast from USA to France.
Communication was O all my question and issue was reply in time.

The wronf point come from my country and the focking Douane Zoll, who simply take 31€ via UPS for "taxes"...

May i say, that's kill exchange and business between our countries... More than that nobody in France is able to supply mydigitalSSd stuff... That sucks !! Must we bought from China ? I really asking myself...

Fock TVA 31€+ from 86$ SSD.. about 45$ more fore nothing... I will think twice before buying out of France...

"I ordered a SSD drive that was in stock. I received it a few days later well packaged and in perfect condition."

"Absolutely horrible customer service.

They're okay if you never have to contact them for service. Otherwise...be prepared to waste your time.

They never pick up the phones.

There chat representatives are extremely slow.

There inventory system is not accurate. Item said 5-10 days. 3 weeks and still nothing.

Rating 6/103/5

"I ordered a SSD drive on 10/7/2011 with a 2nd day air method of shipment. After 5 business days I called to expedite, and was told the item would ship within 10 days after the order was placed. After 10 business days I called again and was told that there is "No E.T.A." on the item. MyDigitalDiscount refunded my PayPal account within moments of the conversation.

So, yes, they have a delivery issue with their suppliers. Yes, maybe I am impatient. But it's possible that they are not entirely deserving of all the negative comments on this board. I am disappointed, but I did actually speak with a person, and the refund was nearly instant.

"Ordered a Runcore 32gb SSD for my Eee 900 about a week ago. One week later and they still haven't shipped the item. Meanwhile, I ordered from Hot Deals 4 Less and not only have they shipped the next day, but they shipped on a Saturday and it already arrived the following Tuesday. Don't bother with these people if the item availability says: ships in 5-10 business days. It's another way of saying 'we don't have this in stock!'

Also, I tried to contact them two times, first asking why it was taking so long to ship, and then to cancel the order since I already received the Runcore drive from Hot Deals 4 Less. They still haven't replied to any of those yet. DON'T BOTHER!!!

"Ordered a RunCore SSD for my ASUS eeePC 901.
Called toll free phone number, arranged delivery by USPS instead of costly UPS to Eastern Europe. Got excellent service, same day shipping, delivered in a week time.
Would certainly use MyDigitalDiscount.com again!

"Great Prices, Quick Shipping and item arrived as described."

"Processed my paypal order withing 48hours as they said. Received my invoice shortly after that. Product arrived safe and sound. I would order from them again."

"I had ordered a 32 GB CF card from mydigitaldiscount.com on a Sunday night for an upcoming wedding shoot the following weekend. I accidentally submitted the order with UPS Ground shipping. Fearing I would not receive the card in time, I called customer service and asked for UPS 3 day. They were extremely pleasant to deal with and said that it would be no problem. The NEXT day (Tue), UPS arrived at my door at 7am with my order! Now, that's service!! Thank you, MyDigitalDiscount.com!"