• Address: 20159 Paseo Del Prado, Walnut, CA 91789
    • Phone: 1.800.328.5506
    • Customer Support: 1.800.251.4648
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 909-839-7681

"This is the worst establishment. Do not buy anything from here EVER! I ordered a NEW lamp for my TV on 2/13/14 and they sent me a restored one. It had scratches, dirty and clearly was old. I emailed them twice and contacted them more than one to get a refund and I have yet to receive a response from them. Their policy says contact them within the first 15 days and they can replace it. I just want my money back. They are the worst place to shop on line. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!"

modified review This review was modified by DLS22 on February 27 2014 05:59:47 AM

"I bought a 60 dollar bulb that should have lasted at least a year, was defective and bombed in less than 2 months. I was told too bad I need to pay to send it back that it's too bad it is a knock off product. Stay far away from them!!"

modified review This review was modified by misanity on June 21 2013 11:25:17 AM

"Supplied a Zalman external HDD case that was clearly not new with a extensively scratched face.

Given opportunity to rectify and claimed this was normal.

Happy to supply photo's and copies of correspondence to anybody interested.

Severely disappointed.

modified review This review was modified by fatrevvy on May 28 2013 04:06:10 AM

"Avoid Mwave.com like the plague. About a year ago, I purchased a lamp for my overhead Sharp projector part-way through the previous lamp's lifetime. I opened the box ten days ago when the previous lamp had clocked down to 5% and put in the Mwave replacement. A few days later, it exploded. On calling Mwave, they say that the warranty had long since expired. They claimed that this was an "inferior, generic" version of the lamp, not the genuine article and I shouldn't be surprised that it failed. Maybe they have fine print on their website that says that their products are "inferior", but I doubt it. However, prospective customers should beware. I offered to return the remains of the lamp, but they refused to consider reimbursing me and hung up on me. This is a scam outfit. Stay away."

"This company USED to be good. That isn't the case any more. I ordered a replacement lamp for a Toshiba DLP TV. First lamp was broken in the box. Ordered a return/RMA. Second lamp was defective and flickered. Ordered a return. They sent a shipping label by email which I printed after discussing with them. I sent both lamps back. 3 months later I get an email saying "We haven't received the RMA, and will charge your credit card if you don't call within 24 hours." I called. They proceeded to lecture me that I should have printed separate labels for each lamp from the 2 emails they sent me (I got ONE email) because "It's just common sense that you can't use the same label twice". Well, obviously you can because I did. How exactly they would expect me to know how their returns process works I couldn't say. They still show never received and will now probably charge me (I got so irritated I gave the TV away and got a new LED one so I never have to order anything from Mwave again).

"Mwave is horrible. They can keep my 50 bucks that I paid for a DLP replacement bulb. All three! Yes three bulbs they sent me were defective and went out after about a month. and get this they refuse to give me my money back and continue to tell me I am wrong when I tell them their product is defective, they won't ship a replacement bulb out until they get mine so it is a two to three week turnaround without a tv, and I am responsible to pay for shipping back to them. The flat out suck. Enjoy my 50 dollars you stole from me. I will continue these reviews on every single consumer review site that I can."

"Mwave always has the lowest prices and delivers on time. Always satisfied."

"I have purchase from this website for a few years now and the service is always improving. I am very please with their shipping service as well as the accurate items they have."

"Item shipped quickly and delivered on time. Works great!!!"

"just as advertised and packed very well. Thanks"

"Shipped the correct part on time at a price I consider very reasonable!"

"The item was excellent,on time and as presented. Thanks once again for having what I needed at an affordable price!"

"Awesome. They always deliver promptly and make my purchases easy."

"Price was great. Service was good. Part mailed on time. Part failed and was replaced at no charge."

"Product was faily priced. Arrived on time and now we are watching our awesome tv again. Thanks!"

Mwave.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mwave.com is not a merchant member
Mwave.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!