• Mugen Power

2015-01-26

"Buyer BEWARE,
Mugen got my money (2) two weeks ago, paid extra for priority shipping, and still am getting the run around from Mugen. Can't review a battery if they (Mugen) ships empty boxes, and I don't receive the battery I paid for (2) two weeks ago. Jan from their sales department keeps blowing smoke up my bottom side and will get back to me when she knows something.
FedEx can let me know in (1) one phone that they received an empty box. Can't she call and get an answer from them the same as I did or was she hoping I would just go away.
Be careful in dealing with them, it looks like others have had luck with them or are their employees writing the reviews?

Sincerely

John from Butler, Pa."

This review was modified by JohnofButler on January 26 2015 07:57:18 AM

2013-12-18

"I've had a nightmare dealing with Mugen. I ordered a battery on October 8 that was supposed to ship on October 25. Now it's nearly Christmas and they still haven't sent it. Furthermore, they won't refund my money. They say it's not possible with their systems.

EDIT: Product finally sent out via fast post. It has arrived while I'm out of town but I guess we'll see it when we get back..."

This review was modified by SamG1948 on December 29 2013 11:28:15 PM

renkun's Avatar

australia
2012-05-01

"Bought the 5400mAh for my galaxy note and though i havent finished cycling its power for 5 times im glad i did buy it. Striaght out it has amazing batter life and i say its worth all the price (at under 100USD). The added bulk and weight feels nice in my hands, where some say this is bad, i say it makes it feel sturdy and i dont get the feeling i will snap the thing at any given momment. They even offer free shipping on some days! and Express shipping is quite cheap. (though the difference in arrival times is only 4 days as ive bought more then once from them)

Do buy from this quality seller, their batteries and services are the real deal, ive even gotten door replacements for free and they respond quite quickly and upto 8pm GMT+10. Suscribe to their newsletter and like their facebook for added discounts and such!

They have my full support and on going commitment to always buy mugen for my batteries!"

2009-07-16

"Free shipping and it wasn't slow. Good price on a well made replacement battery. The last (non-Mugen) replacement battery I bought for my Nokia was clearly low quality. Not so the Mugen, and it has a higher capacity that the original. Very happy with my purchase. "

Share Mugen Power's store rating

Mugen Power is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mugen Power is not a merchant member
Mugen Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!